(Army)Asc records(south) Banglore

Consumer complaints and reviews about (Army)Asc records(south) Banglore

rampratap

Nov 5, 2015

STOPPAGE- OLD AGE ADDITIONAL PENSION ( OVER 100 Yrs) by CPPC DELHI FOR WANT OF NEW PPO WITH DATE OF BIRTH FROM PCDA (PENSION)

From:- SB A/C No- 11047254439 ( File No-235)
PPO No-S/007072/62 & Corr PPO No. S/R/MODP/01767/2000.
PPO Unique ID-RO3770734
Jc 13492 Hony Captain Hoshiar Singh (Retd), ASC (MT)
DOB-09-08-1914.(101 yrs)
H.No- 9 /40, New Arya Nagar, Jail Road, MEERUT (UP) 250 001
Mob No-9407542249

Senior Records Officer
ASC (MT) Records
Bangalore- 560 007

1. Please refer my letter No- Jc 13492 /HS/pension dated 19 Oct 2015.

2. It’s submitted that my date of birth is 09-08-1914 and have completed 101 years on 09-08-2015. and submitted all documents in support of my age through SBI, MEERUT CANTT 250001(UP) code- 00680) as required by CPPC,SBI, DELHI. But my old age additional pension has been stopped wef Sep 2015 and my date of birth has been changed from 09-08-1914 to 01-01-1916 in Pension slip –SEP-2015. and informed that old age additional pension will be paid on receipt of NEW PPO showing with date of birth FROM PCDA(P) Allahabad.

3. In view of the above, May I request you to approach PCDA(P)Allahabad for an issue NEW PPO showing with Date of Birth to CPPC,SBI, DELHI at the earliest.

4. Thanking You.

Dt 06 Nov 2015.
prn438

Sep 26, 2015

Non receipt of pay

Ref my PPO No - S/037738/2010(ARMY)...i have been retired at the rank of TS Naik on31.12.2010.I am getting the pension only for the rank of sepoy till today.And my basic pension is Rs.6855/- some of my batchmates have been credited some amount as arrears under the description of "Revised pension "..however i did not get any information about That.

But at that time of retirement we have been told that we will get the revised pension soon.

Now i wnat to clarify that i am applicable for that revision or not. And if i am applicable pl kindly consider my caseand do the favourable action sir..

I expect ur reply soon...

My email id [email protected]

rsyadav1902

Sep 23, 2015

PAY AND ALLCE

PAY AND ALLCE
I, JC-641795L Sub Maj Rajender Singh of 5323 ASC Bn PTO NO 0 OBLIQUE 0266 OBLIQUE 0002 OBLIQUE 2015 DATED 16 APR 15 HAS BEEN CANCELLED VIDE 533 ASC BN PART II NO 0 OBLIQUE 0594 OBLIQUE 0002 OBLIQUE 2015 DATED 12 SEP 15. PLEASE REMIT THE PAY AND ALLOWANCE TO MY BANKER ON PRIORITY. PLEASE ALSO LET ME KNOW THE YOUR MAIL ID SO THAT A COPY OF PART II ORDER CAN BE DESP TO YOUR OFFICE.

Sep 18, 2015

clarification on assessment of percentage of disability by the invalid medical board

Sir, I Army No =1089969W Hav/PA Hanuman Singh (retd) was invalided out from service on 16 May 2012. As per opinion of the ENT specialist my both ears have profound sensorinural hearing loss i.e. means 100% disablement but at the time of RMB - medical board authority assess 30% disablement. Please inform me about reduce of my disability percentage. Thanks

Sep 18, 2015

non receipt of latest amended ppo

Sir, I Army No 1089969W Hav/PA(Retd) Hanuman Singh was invalided out from service on 16 May 2012. My pension is being credited higher as per my present/current ppo. Please send my latest amended/corrigendum ppo if any for both - service pension as well as disability pension for my clarification. Thanks

non adjustment of CILQ, CEA and 20 days LVE encash

Sir, I Army No 1089969W Hav/PA(Retd) Hanuman Singh was invalided out from service on 16 May 2012. Till date, after repeated request/reminder in writting there is no reply received by me from your office. Please pass the claim of my 3 months CILQ, 6 Months CEA of 2 children and 20 days leave encash
laxmikaransingh

Sep 4, 2015

Relariohsip Certificate

Sir, I, No 6381940M Hav Clerk (GD) Karan Singh had applied for relationship certificate in favour of my son named Ayush Singh Negi for enrollment forthcoming recruitment rally on Oct 2015 vide ZSKP Dehradun letter No ZSK/We-17/Vol-III/24 dated 12 Aug 2015. I request you to kindly send the same as early as possible for my purpose.
chatku

Aug 5, 2015

Clarification of pension & Commuted Value in favour of JC-660890M Ex-SuB (Hon Lt.), Bangshi Badan Jash, PPO No. S/081503/2003. dated 3rd Feb 2004.

As per revised PPO the Pension & Commuted value for family pension supposed to be changed. I have received all the dues after the revision of pay and allowance vide corrigendum S/CDR/026619/2004 dt. 20 Aug 2004 and S/069898/2004 dt. 20 Oct 2004.
Sir i have been received my pension 23,400/- up to for the month of may 2015. but the month of 16 jun 2015 bank credited the sum are RS/- 3,47,719.00/- & the month of July 2015 Bank credited the following pension amount.

Basic- 15,465.00
DA- 17,476.00
Med- 0
Other- 0
Commuted- 2097.00

Received Pension Credited 27.156/- dt 28/07/2015 through sms alert rmessage. So I confused the variation pension hike previous month (may 2015) to tii date (July2015) does not match. Therefore it is requested that a fresh PPO or corrigendum may be sent in this regard.

JC-660890M EX-SUB (HONY LT) Bangshi Badan Jash
Mob-09434669470
[email protected] com

May 31, 2015

live enshament regarding

My No 14844578A sep/MT Sikandar my totally live enshard I dount no. Please inform mee. My email id [email protected]

You're faithfully
Sep/ MT Sikandar
hesl rewari

May 8, 2015

1. I, JC-643168X Sub/Clk (SD) Rohitashw Kumar Yadav had retired from Service wef 31 Mar 2012 and after retirement I granted Hony Sub Maj on occasion of Independence Day ( 15 Aug 2012).

2. I have not received any intimation regarding grant of Hony Rank. May I request you to fwd a copy of the same for my info please at the following address:-

Sub /Hony Sub Maj (Retd) R K Yadav
Haryana Ex Services League

South City,
Gali No 1, South Cith, Near Rajesh Pilot Chowk
Garhi Bolni Road Rewari
Haryana - 123401
hesl rewari

Apr 20, 2015

Fwd of honorary commission Rank Letter or documents on the EVE Of 15 August 20124

Sub /Hony Sub Maj (Retd)R K Yadav
Haryana Ex Services League
Gali No 1, South Cith, Near Rajesh Pilot Chowk
Rewari
Haryana - 123401
Ramachandran Mattathil

Mar 18, 2015

Non receipt of MACP benefits

I (6388597X Hav/Clk(GD/SD) Ramachandran MS served as direct entry Havildar Clerks in ASC for 18 years 6 months and 18 days. I enrolled on 12 Mar 1990 and got discharge on 30 Sep 2008. I am not in receipt of MACP I and II benefits. An early action may please be taken to issue revised PPO for granting me MACP-I and II
Nagoor Maddy

Jan 31, 2015

ppo no s/027553/78 ex sep mahaboob

in the endosement of famiy pension hussain bibi wife of ex sep mahaoob army no.6609872.wheter the names of their children has seat roll enrolled or not.if the names have done whose names are given in form.i kindly requst to inform the details
bpsing2959

Nov 20, 2014

Fwd of honorary commission Rank Letter or documents on the EVE Of 15 August 2014

I JC 662959k Ex Sub Maj
Brijpal Singh retaiared from Army 01May 2014.On the eve of 15August 2014.I got after retairment honorary commission lieutenants rank . But no letters or any documents received from Asc records south about my honourary commission so far . So I am requesting to you send my honourary Rank letters as soon as possible.

Thanking you sir.

Mob No: 9997837403
mathuraprasad

Sep 26, 2014

Grant of penisionary benefits

1. Please refer to Asc record south letter 664465/T-III/S-Pen dated 01Apr2014 and our letter JC-664465/Pers dated 25July2014.

2. I, JC-664465Y Ex-Sub MATHURA PRASAD was dicharge from service on 30 Apr 14 . My pensionary benefits has not been released by CPPC Patna/SBI Sheikhpura. Undertaking and life certificate have been handed over to staff of SBI Sheikhpura on 03 Sep 2014 but pensionary benefits have not been credited to my account till date.

3.In view of above , you are requested to take up my case with CPPC (4476), Patna/SBI Sheikhpura for released of pensionary benefits and credit the same to my account as i am facing financial hardship.
bijan mondal

Dec 1, 2013

Non receipt of Corrigendum PPO

I have retired on 31 Aug 2008 as Hony Lt and my Name is Bijan Mondal and Treade was PA in the ASC (Sup) my JC No was Ex-JC-642005X. The Ex JCO's (Hony Lt) retired with me has got credited the revised pension wef, 24 Sep 2012 in the Bank during July 2013. I have despatched my request letter on 01 Oct 2013 by speed post and a reminder also on 31 Oct 2013 to the Colonel of the Records, ASC Records (South), But I have not received any reply or not received any Corrigendum PPO.

I have neither received any revised pension or nor any revised PPO on the revised pension w.e.f. 24 Sep 2012. My PPO No is S/039862/2008 (ARMY) and last corrigendum No is S/CORR/225968/2009 (ARMY).

You are requested to issur the revised pension PPO in my address given below :-

Vill - Parhtapur, P.O. Natagarh
Dist. - 24 Parganas (North),
Kolkata - 700 113, (W. Bengal),

Also send a copy of Corrigendum PPO and issue instruction to my Bankers to credit the revised Pension at the earliest. Please treat matter most urgent and reply me at the earliest to my email address as [email protected] and send a hard copy of reply to me address please.

(BIJAN MONDAL)
EX JC-642005X
SUB (PA) AND HONY LT

MOB -9873590249
jbsah

Apr 14, 2013

FOR ECHS CARD

I EX-HAV 6383437N JANGBAHADUR SAH,I SUBMITTED ALL REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ECHS CARD ON ASC RECORD SOUTH BANGLORE-7.MY DOD IS 31 MARCH 2012 BUT I DO NOT GET MY ECHS CARD TILL..
SO I REQUEST TO AUTHORITIES THAT PLS.SEND MY ECHS CARD ON STHQ DANAPUR.

EX-HAV JANGBAHADUR SAH
VILL-PIPRA KHAS
PO+PS-MIRGANG
DIST.-GOPALGANJ,(BIHAR)
PIN-841438
psb

Apr 4, 2013

Less Libralised Pension

I Sumitra Shrirang Biradar War widow my husband No. NK 2742481 war in 1965 Indo-Pak war i drawal libralised Family pension drawal at SBH-UDGIR MAH. (CPPC Hyderabad) Basic pension Rs.7210/- wef-01.01.2006 to till date please this basic pension rate is less please correctly Libralised family pension Basic rate is urgently intimate my PDA and me.
PIYUSH PUNIA

Oct 30, 2012

About not received P.P.O Copy in C.P.P.C Changigarh

To ASC Records(AT)
PIN-900493
C/o 56 APO
I received a P.P.O letter no-S/CORR/255767/2011(ARMY) on 20 june 2012. But the payment of P.P.O is not credited in my account on now. I went in C.P.P.C Chandi Garh but they said me that we have not received any copy about your P.P.O from A.S.C Records Bangluru-07. I requested you that please send a copy of P.P.O in C.P.P.C Chandi Garh.
NAIK(TS) RATTAN SINGH Ex No-06383987W
VILL&PO- JHAGROLI
DISTT- MOHINDER GARH
PIN-123034
crsamal

Sep 10, 2012

Non receipt of Corregendum PPO

OIC Records
ASC Records (South) (NER Group)
Bangalore - 560007

I, JC-642688W Hony Sub Maj (PA) (Retd) Chittaranjan Samal retired on 30 Jun 2008. During Aug 2012, came to know that a corregendum PPO been issued by you. All the benefits have been credited by my bankers. Till date I have not received the revised PPO. You are requested to send the said PPO at the following address and confirm :-

Vill - Dharampur, PO - Banshipur, Via - Mashra, Distt - Jajpur, PIN - 755012 (ODISHA) Mob - 09437753586

Chittaranjan Samal

Nov 15, 2010

delay in pension payment order

it is respestfully submitted that i have served in the army and was discharged from services from 519 ASC battalion.i have received the discharge book (service particulars). in this connection , please refer to your letter no. JC-664886/SR/LCC-1/NEPG dated 20 aug 2010. but i have not yet received the pension payment order(PPO) from your office.
i have posted letter 20-10-2010 regarding this to officer incharge ,ASC records(south) Banglore, but i did not get any response.

you are therefore requested to liase with the office of PCDA(P) Allahabaad for early issuance of PPO.
it is also mention that without PPO ,i can not become a member of ECHS.my wife is suffering from Cancer and i am unable ti bear the heavy expenditure.please forward me the PPO on priority and oblige.

regards,