Army Medical Corps Record Lucknow Pin-900450

Consumer complaints and reviews about Army Medical Corps Record Lucknow Pin-900450

Jan 27, 2023

(U.P.)

Subject:-1. Publication of Temporary Duty in 431 in Kargil War, after that I stayed there for seven months but no allowance Part ll order has been given to me, DO Part II not adjusted of my service document till date.

With due respect and humble submission I have to submit the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please.
1:- I was a poster in Jhansi MH in 2001 so I was sent to Temporary Duty in 431 in Kargil War, after that I stayed there for 7 months but no allowance part-II order has been given to me yet.

AHQ letter no 9(3)2001/D dated 27 Dec 2001 and HQ Southern Command notification no 410021/OPP/NOTFN/GS(OPS) dated 13 feb 2002

2:- Pl fwd the same at the earlies for my future/carried.
3:-Sir iam facing great difficulty, i request to you, please rectified my complain at the earliest.
4:- I humbly request you sir to look into the matter personally so that I can live my remaining life peacefully.
5:- Hope to receive a positive response from your end.

Jan 18, 2023

I request you again and again to give me the last postin

(U.P.)
Subject:-1.I can adjust my family members but you did not give me the last posting, I was told that the distance of your posting is far from yours. It is close to home and it was told that you are a Technician You can be given here why this is being done to me, I request you again and again to give me the last posting in Lucknow command Hospital.
1. So sir, but I requested you to give me the last posting near my home so that I can adjust my family members but you did not give me the last posting, I was told that the distance of your posting is far from yours. It is close to home and it was told that you are a Technician You can be given here why this is being done to me, I request you again and again to give me the last posting in Lucknow command hospital because my children are small and my family is being treated by neurology and neuro surgery from Lucknow command Before I retire for the last time, I want me Treatment of the family in Lucknow Command Hospital, if possible posting in Lucknow Command Hospital will be pleased.
3. Therefore, it is requested to sir to provide relief by paying attention to the above mentioned problems/complaints as soon as possible, it will be very kind of you.
4. Enclosing with the application
(all reference photocopy attached)

5. I humbly request you sir to look into the matter personally so that I can live my remaining life peacefully.
6.. Hope to receive a positive response from your end.

Name - A K Tiwari

Dec 1, 2022

(U.P.)
Subject:-1.My low medical category has been done in siachen glacier 5 Ladakh Scouts so why my service is not being extension of service for two years shy 2.application form why i was not give Home posting in last.
3. Non receipt of till date special trainees nursing assistant certificate till date from AMC Records Lucknow.

1. You told me through letter that you were not given extension because of this reason but my LMC was done in Siachen Glacier sir first I have neither any disease nor anything, I have been extended from Havaldar to Naib Subedar and subedar further extension again and again If you have requested, you have sent the letter to You If you haven't done extension then why you have done extension from havaldar to naib subedar first tell me according to which army order you have done extension before now according to which army order you haven't done extension and why you can't do extension I request you again and again that You Kindly tell about this by letter and for this reason your job cannot be extended as per this army order
2. So sir, but I requested you to give me the last posting near my home so that I can adjust my family members but you did not give me the last posting, I was told that the distance of your posting is far from yours. It is close to home and it was told that you are a Technician You can be given here why this is being done to me, I request you again and again to give me the last posting in Lucknow command hospital because my children are small and my family is being treated by neurology and neuro surgery from Lucknow command Before I retire for the last time, I want me Treatment of the family in Lucknow Command Hospital, if possible posting in Lucknow Command Hospital will be pleased.
4. Enclosing with the application
(all reference photocopy attached)

6.. Hope to receive a positive response from your end.

Unit - AH R&R Delhi Cantt-10

give me the last posting in Lucknow command hospital because my children are small and my family is being treated by neurology and neuro surgery give me the last posting in Lucknow command hospital because my children are small and my family is being treated by neurology and neuro surgery

Oct 19, 2022

(U.P.)

2:- Pl fwd the same at the earlies for my future/carried.
5:- Hope to receive a positive response from your end.

Unit - AH R&R Delhi Cantt-10

Publication of Temporary  Duty in 431 in Kargil War, after that I stayed there for seven months but no allowance Part ll order has been Publication of Temporary  Duty in 431 in Kargil War, after that I stayed there for seven months but no allowance Part ll order has been