ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS

Consumer complaints and reviews about ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS

Kanhai Lal Mukherjee

Jan 27, 2020

Non Issuance of e PPO

I am ex Hav/Clk of AOC. Respectfully I am to submit that my e PPO has not been issued in my favour as known from the issued list of eppo.
Sir, My particulars are No 6906535 L Hav/Clk/ Cont KANHAI LAL MUKHERJEE .I got discharge from the AOC Records on 31 Aug 1989 after 15 years 7 months of service and drawing my pension f vide Original
PPO No S/030912/89(Army) and my Corrigendum PPO no after 6th CPC is 063102/2014.
My Pensioners ID No is 18719890137101M. I am too much worried and perplexed at this age for the fear of disruption of pension.
The matter may kindly be looked into.
My mob no is 9648918301 and email address is " [email protected]
yogi045

Dec 6, 2019

Some one leaking information from secunderabad AOC station

My brother had applied for AOC and waiting for test result. A unknown person came to my home and said that if you want to selection yoy have to pay 4.5 lacks rupees. My father asked how you got roll number then he replied that i have some contacts inside secunderabad station.

Please look into this.

Yogesh sharma
ordnance 68

Oct 29, 2019

non receipt of E-PPO IN LINE WITH pcda cIRCULAR no. 608 dtd 26-10-2018 and circular No. 610 dtd 5-11-2018.

Sir, I am an ESM served in AOC for more than 15 years.
No. 0 6881027 HAVILDAR/CLERK NAME. KUMARAN SREEDHARAN.
ORIIGINAL PPO NO. S/39555/1978. CORRIGENDUM PPO NO. S/Corr/193836/2014 dated 11 Jul 2014 PAY GROUP " B ". QUALIFYING SERVICE 145 YEARS AND 4 DAYS.
DATE OF RECRUITMENT 28 MARCH 1963. DATE OF DISCHARGE. 31ST MAR 1978.
BASIC PENSION AT THE TIME OF MY DISCHARGE. RS. 111/-
Please ask me for any more details required for preparation of E-PPO .
I would earnestly request your good offices to kindly advise me the status of E-PPO.
Thanking you Sir,
Yours faithfully, Kumaran Sreedharan. My Mob. No. 9446110333 and E mail ID- " [email protected] "
lkmishra66

Sep 26, 2019

Verification of ECHS Application
SIR I AM EX HONY NB SUB 6929164A LAKSHMIKANTA MISHRA. I SUBMITTED ECHS APPLICATION ON 15 AUG 2018 BUT THE SAME IS PENDING FOR VERIFICATION AT YOUR END. PLEASE VERIFY SAME SO THAT MY ECHS SMART CARD CAN BE PROCESSED FURTHER. MY ECHS APPLICATION NO IS 0000452482 AND MY MOBILE NUMBER IS 9777619208. PLEASE INTIMATE THE CURRENT POSITION OF THE APPLICATION.
Harish singh12

Sep 3, 2019

Fwd: Non receipt of Tfr grant, commutation & Gratuity ( JC-729303K Sub Maj Harish Singh (Retd). (PPO No. 187201900597)

I retired on 31 Jul 19.

(a). During discharge drill draft FSA was issued by PAO (OR) & Rs. 44,160/- shown credited in my a/c as Tfr grant but in final FSA the same was deducted from my a/c. On inquiring from LG- 1 of PAO they accepted their mistake & told the AMT will be credited in my a/c within 2, 3 days. Now I inquired, they told it is not possible due to non functioning of DOLHIN App. Request please do the needful.

(b). Sir, still I have not received my Commutation & Gratuity AMT and also updation of records not done by CP cell, Delhi for pension purpose.

Regards. Jai Hind.
ALAM negi

Mar 28, 2019

Verification of ECHS Application

SIR I AM EX JC-110584Y AND PPO NO S/024144/89 (ARMY) SUB SHYAM SINGH RAWAT. I SUBMITTED ECHS APPLICATION ON 27 OCT 2018 BUT THE SAME IS PENDING FOR VERIFICATION AT YOUR END. PLEASE VERIFY SAME SO THAT MY ECHS SMART CARD CAN BE PROCESSED FURTHER. MY ECHS APPLICATION NO IS 0000815801. THANKS

Acc Records, for disability certificate

To AOC Records
Sir, I m getting disablity pension since 01/06/2008 , till date the disablity certificate is not issued to me by BH Delhi cant/ AOC Records please send me disability certificate as per PWD act 1995. The ECHS Central Org creat objn, and wants to show. My ECHS card are not issueing delayed/pending at Stn HQ Hisar Cant.Thnx.. Ex Hav/CST No 6931097Y, Sanjiv Kumar,

Request for disability certificate pad act 1995

To AOC Records
Sir, I m getting disablity pension since 01/06/2008 , till date the disablity certificate is not issued to me by BH Delhi cant/ AOC Records please send me disability certificate as per PWD act 1995. The ECHS Central Org creat objn, and wants to show. My ECHS card are not issueing delayed/pending at STn HQ Hisar Cant.Thnx.. Ex Hav/CST No 6931097Y, Sanjiv Kumar. [email protected]

Request for disability certificate as per pwd act 1995

To AOC Records
Sir, I m getting disablity pension since 01/06/2008 , till date the disablity certificate is not issued to me by BH Delhi cant/ AOC Records please send me disability certificate as per PWD act 1995. The ECHS Central Org creat objn, and wants to show. My ECHS card are not issueing delayed/pending at Sun HQ Hisar Cant.Thnx.. Ex Hav/CST No 6931097Y, Sanjiv Kumar, . [email protected]

Request for disablity certificate as per pwd act 1995

To AOC Records
Sir, I m getting disablity pension since 01/06/2008 , till date the disablity certificate is not issued to me by BH Delhi cant/ AOC Records please send me disability certificate as per PWD act 1995. The ECHS Central Org creat objn, and wants to show. My ECHS card are not issueing delayed/pending at Sun HQ Hisar Cant.Thnx.. Ex Hav/CST No 6931097Y, Sanjiv Kumar.
dbs22071968

Nov 11, 2018

ECHS CARD VERIFICATION

I applied for ECHS card on 25 april,2018 but it was objected by record office on 25 june,2018 for D.O.B. of ESM.
The D.O.B. of ESM is 09/10/1940 as per record available with us and same is filled in the application form.

kindly verify the above details asap because I am suffering from critical heart disease and need urgent medical treatment.

CHANDA DEVI W/O LATE BIRBAL SINGH
NO. - 6870518 AOC
PH. NO.- 9466022550
sanjeevch

Sep 8, 2018

wrong posting

sir I No 15812716y hav Sanjeev kumar Choudhary posted with 16 inf Dou c/o 56 APO.I reach posting from 27 MTN DOU c/of 99 APO, on 13 Aug 2018.Sir my trade is SKT AMN but in this unit I am posted with STOCKING WING where no work for skt amn .And a policy is that no one can move from Dou to DOU.
so you are requested to change my posting as side step to 24 fad c/of 56 apo.in same station where I can do my trade work.
I shall be grateful for this act of kindness
Thank you sir.
Hav sanjeev kumar Choudhary
Aruna Kumar patra

Jun 29, 2018

Disability pension and computation not credited

Respected sir ,I no 6934374k hsv macp-iIII Aruna Kumar parts states that I discharged from aoc on 30 Apr 2018 but disability pension and computation have not yet been credited to my acct. Hence u to take necessary action at the earliest . ......yours faithfully. Aruna Kumar patra
23KARAN

Jun 26, 2018

7th pay commission ,pension , graduation,commutation

The officer in charge,
ARMY ORDINANCE CORPS,(AOC)

Sub- problem about 7th pay commission,graduation,and commutation.

Sir/madam,
I have the honour to state that I,ARMY NO. JC727215P H/CAPT BIVASH MONDAL want to state that I retired from Army ordinance on 1st Sept 2016 and I had not got 7th pay commission pension graduation and commutation till now.
I had talked to sbi belapur pension section but they were saying that no confirmation and papers were sended to them from CDA ALLAHABAD ,but I had contacted CDA ALLAHABAD and they had said me that they had send the confirmation letter and papers to belapur SBI.
My ppo no. Is ############.
Kindly accept this application with sympathy and grant me the 7th pay commission pension, graduation and commutation.
Your's faithfully
Ex-H/CAPT BIVASH MONDAL
Date of enrollment- 1st nov 1983
Date of discharge-1st Sept 2016
B588488

Jun 18, 2018

Name change in ECHS

I 6896999M Hony Nb Sub Sadhan Chandra Saha requested that my wife name and D.O.B. may please be changed from Jyotsana Rani Saha (D.O.B. : 13 Feb 1958) to Jyotsana Saha (D.O.B : 4 Nov 1956) as per service document for ECHS record.Due to this problem new smart card for ECHS not being made . Aadhaar no. of Jyotsana Saha is ############.
Gethe sanjay rambhau

Jun 8, 2018

Not received 7th pay commission PPO

6942195Y Hav SKT Amn gethe sanjay rambhau. Sir ,i gethe sanjay rambhau retired on 30 April 2016. My old PPO no is s/25557/2016(army) i not received 7th pay commission PPO till date. I request you to forward my PPO earliest .
Your obedient solider
Hav gethe sanjay
rambhau
Mam Chand

May 23, 2018

Pension problem

I ACP Nb sub Mam Chand served in Army ordanance Corps from 27oct 1993 to 30 oct 2017.I was proceeded on pension establishment wef 31 Oct 2017.after completion of 24 years 2 days of hunservice vide PPO No. S/36943/2017(Army). Concerned Records is Records (JCO/ORs) AOC, Secunderabad. I have drawing my pension from State Bank Of India.

At the time retirement my basic pension was rupees 8335 /-but after it my pension was not increased. Now basic pension was rupees8335 at the same rank Naib/sub X Group. Sir I am not getting my Arrears of New pay commission variation. Kindly do some favour to me to get my arrears dues in-time.
With regards
-Your's Faithfully,
Mam Chand
6935122k
Vikaskola

Jan 17, 2018

Hard copy of application printout not dowloaded

Dear sir, Am vikas kola.

This year January, 2018 I have applied for AOC southern transman civilian post. I have successfully submitted online from but on due time I have not download the PRINT OF HARD COPY. Please give a chance to download a card copy as the time is up.
thank you.
mahes1111

Oct 1, 2016

OROP ARREARS NOT RECIVED

I, JC-729339 H Ex-Nb/Sub/Amn tech G Saravanan served in Army ordanance Corps from 3 Apr 1991 to 31 Oct 2012. I was proceeded on pension establishment wef 31 Oct 2012.after completion of 22 years of service vide PPO No. S/04232/2012(Army). Concerned Records is Records (JCO/ORs) AOC, Secunderabad. I have drawing my pension from State Bank Of India, SBI bodinayakanur acct No10791834576.

At the time retirement my basic pension was rupees 9645 but after OROP was pension not increased. Now OROP basic pension was rupees10270 at the same rank Naib/sub X Group. Sir I am not getting my Arrears of OROP New pension variation. Kindly do some favour to me to get my arrears dues in-time.
With regards
-Your's Faithfully,
G Saravanan
JC-729339 H Ex-Nb/Sub/Amn tech
9488522062
Partha Chatterjee

Jan 21, 2016

Endorsement of Family Pensioner Name in PPO.

To, From,
The Office of Dipali Chatterjee
The Principal Controller of Defence Accounts Widow of: - Late EX – JCO 56890 Nb/Sub
(Pension) Satya Narain Chatterjee.
Draupadi Ghat, Allahabad, U.P. Vill & PO - Boinchee Gram, Block- Pandooah
Pin – 211014. Dist – Hooghly, W.B
PIN – 712135.

Sub: Endorsement of Family Pensioner Name in PPO.

I have the honour to state that I, Dipali Chatterjee aged 75 years, widow of Late JCO Satya Narain Chatterjee. After expiry of my husband on 07/09/2015 I deposited all relevant papers to the pension paying bank (SBI – Boinchee, code – 1400) (A/c No – 11308385934) for starting of family pension.

The SBI Centralised Pension Processing Centre Kolkata has rejected my papers saying that my name is not endorsed in PPO.

I assure you that my name is already endorsed in Page No 1 in my husband’s “Certificate of Pension” document. One affidavit of my late husband is also stated my name as his wife/dependents.

Kindly consider my application with sympathy and grant me/bank PPO to start my pension.

Widow- Dipali Chatterjee
My Late Husband’s
Date of Enrollment – 20.02.1950.
Date of Discharge – 27.02.1974.
Date of Expiry – 07.09.2015.
Partha Chatterjee

Jan 20, 2016

Endorsement of Family Pensioner Name in PPO.

To, From,
The Officer in Charge. Dipali Chatterjee
ARMY ORDNANCE CORPS (AOC) Widow of: - Late EX – JCO 56890 Nb/Sub
PPO Issuing Authority. Satya Narain Chatterjee.
Secundrabad. Vill & PO - Boinchee Gram, Block- Pandooah
Pin – 500015. Dist – Hooghly, W.B
PIN – 712135.

Sub: Endorsement of Family Pensioner Name in PPO.

I have the honour to state that I, Dipali Chatterjee, widow of Late JCO Satya Narain Chatterjee. After expiry of my husband on 07/09/2015 I deposited all relevant papers to the pension paying bank (SBI – Boinchee, code – 1400) (A/c No – 11308385934) for starting of family pension.

Widow- Dipali Chatterjee
My Late Husband’s
Date of Enrollment – 20.02.1950.
Date of Discharge – 27.02.1974.
Date of Expiry – 07.09.2015.

RERA/Noida/Delhi - Legal advise and action against Builders
    May contact the undersigned for legal actions against the...
    Stray Dogs - MAD Street Dogs
    My In laws stays at Salkia (Near Murgihata More, Near Uday...
    HDFC Bank - Balance cut for maintenance
    Sir i have my account in hdfc bank . My account number is...
    VIDEOCON LED SCREEN CORRUPT - SCREEN CORRUPT
    Videocon is not solving my problem which is still pending...
    Fake Bank Calls - Fake call regarding blocking of ATM Card
    I received a call from +91 6289 268 492 , and the person...
    Wrong E memo Rajkot city traffic police - RAJ00000-19120900854
    I have received wrong E memo from Rajkot city traffic...
    CTET form fees - Ctet form fees
    I filled the ctet form on 27/01/2020, and made the payment...
    Yamaha FZ-FI V3 150cc - Very less mileage
    Dear Sir , Greetings from Yamaha, We request you to...
    BHIM SBI - REFUNDING OF AMOUNT
    I HAVE DONE THREE TRANSACTIONS ON IRCTC THROUGH BHIM APP...
    Custom Duty Fraud Call - Custom fraud
    Hi i rec'd friend request on one social site. The...