army postal life insurance

Consumer complaints and reviews about army postal life insurance

Anand ballabh kapri

Mar 31, 2020

PLI Bond not recieve

Sir my Policy no APS-719833-L
SIR I have not recieve my policy bond paper
I kindly requested pls send my policy bond paper
My adress is
Vill -kashni(near MH)
Po-Bin
DIST-Pithoragarh,pin262501
State-Uttrakhand
Shashi Utekar

Feb 22, 2019

Erronously recoverd PLI premium not credit

I Nk shashikant uttekar
I applied for PLI policy, but it is observed erroneously excess recovery of PLI No. APS-11649494-L for premium of amt 1510/- for the months Jun 2017 to Dec 2017
After duly correspondence the recovery has been stop but 8 to 9 premium recovery amount not credit to my account till date.
Pl do needful resolve the matter.
Ph No.-9404888953

Name Chavan Vikas Raghunath
Unite 255 med regt
Stn.Co 56 APO

नमस्कार सर
एक्स नाईक चव्हाण विकास रघुनाथ मैं ने pli का प्रीमियम मई 2019 का भुगताना कर चुका हूं लेकीं मई 2018 तक दिखाई दे राहा है तो अपलोड किजीए कृपा कारे
धन्यवाद

Policy no. Aps 359005-L  upload may 2019

Kanade Rajendra Sukadeo

Sep 23, 2018

Non-transfer my policy, no- APS- 1456549-L

The authority
PLI, Delhi

I, Ex.SUB Kanade Rajendra Sukhadeo having the policy(APS-1456549-L) in the Army post office, am writing this mail to inform you that my policy has not yet transfered to the scheduled post office, i.e, the Ahmednagar Post Office, Maharashtra in any regards. I kindly request you to look into the matter so that in can pay the remaining dues and reach to benefit the policy terms as promised by you.

Yours sincerely,
Kanade Rajendra Sukhadeo
Mobile: 7387607785
Email ID: [email protected]
subreyya

Sep 19, 2018

Surrendered policy amount not received

My policy527079N has been surrendered at 934FPO on 13 Mar 2018, till now the amount was not credited. I have sent two reminders to email id dpliarmypost.nic.in, but no reply was received. Please lookinto the matter and release my policy amount at the earliest.

Subrahmanyam
Mohit Dhadwal

Sep 14, 2018

Issue of passbok

1) I No-15415699F, Rank-Naik, Name-Mohit Dhadwal of 312 Field Hospital,c/o 56 APO, have an
PLI Policy No - APS-633959-L(Bond attached) .

(2) I am proceeding on pension wef 30/09/2018 & to continue my PLI policy I have to deposit
remaining instalments at civil post office.(Pension Order attached)

(3) So I am requesting to you please issue a PLI Policy passbook so that Isting to yo can
continue to PLI Instalments.

(4) I am also requesting to you please send this passbook to my home address as under
mentioned (adhaar card & pan Card attached) :-

Address :- SCF 12 A, Sector -03
Talwara Town Ship
PO- Talwara
Tehsil-Mukerian
Dist-Hoshiarpur
State - Punjab
Pin-144216

(5) I am very grateful to you for this act of kindness.

(6) Early action is requested.

yours sincerely,

Mohit Dhadwal
Mob No :- 9464317143
sanjaynimesh

Sep 10, 2018

Non payment of maturity value

Sir, my policy no.APS-788073-M matured on 30 Jun 2018 but till date amount had not been credited to my account.

Pl look matter and take action accordingly at the earliest please.

Sanjay Kumar
RRK SINGH

Aug 12, 2018

PLI sum matured but not yet credited

Hon'ble Sir, My PLI policy No. Is APS-433443-A Matured on 15 Jun 18. But not yet credited in my account. Pls do d needful bat d earliest. Thanks with regards.
08akash

Aug 6, 2018

Non receipt of maturity Amount

I had surrendered my policy APS 709249 N on 14 Mar 2018 at Field Post office Pathankot. But I have not received money till date.my mobile no 7588592670.
Pranav197

Aug 2, 2018

NON PAYMENT OF MATURITY AMOUNT ON POLICY NO.APS- NN-78028-L, AND APS- 686579-L

1. Ref your PLI Bhawan New Delhi Registered Serial No- 64 Counter No-02 dated 12 Jun 2018.

2. It is regretted to inform that despite a lapse of more than one month the payment of maturity amount on my policy No, APS- NN-78028-L, and Policy No-APS-686579L. I personally deposited to your office with original policy and all concerned document. but Amount has not yet been credited into my saving bank account.

3. It is, therefore, requested to credit the maturity amount at an early date into my SB A/C No. 30491781998.

Honorary Nb/Sub Pranav Kumar
Mob no.- 9467948873, 9034756085
Email - [email protected]

NON PAYMENT OF MATURITY AMOUNT ON POLICY NO.APS- NN-78028-L, AND APS- 686579-L

May 18, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY AMOUNT POLICY NO. APS/NM/79790-A

I have submitted my matured policy bearing policy no. APS/NM/79790-A got matured on 27.05.2017 alongwith supporting documents for reimbursement of survival benefit.
So far I haven't received any response from your side.
Kindly do needful so that my policy matured amount get credited in my account.
My account details has been attached with my original policy.

Pijush Saha

May 3, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY AMOUNT POLICY NO. APS/NM/79790-A

I have forwarded my Pli policy document along with bank account details to your office on 12/04/2018.
So far I haven't got any information from your office.
Kindly do needful so that my policy maturity amount get credited to my account.
My policy got matured on 23/05/2017.
Mob no. 7892132289.

Mar 21, 2018

NOT SETTLING THE MATURITY CLAIM OF MY POLICY NO. APS/NM/48600-A

SIR,
MY PLI POLICY NO. APS/NM/48600-A WAS COMPLETED ON 20 JUL 1917. AFTER SUBMITTING ALL DOCUMENTS, CLAIM HAS NOT SETTLE YET. REQUEST INTERVENE.
Gobinda Adhikari

Feb 6, 2018

About maturity of PLI policy

Sir My Name is Gobinda Adhikari and I opened a PLI of amount of Rs 100000 on 15 Jan 2003 and my PLI bond Policy No is APS-NM-508732-C.

It is intimated that my last premium for the above mentioned policy is Dec 2017. As per the declaration and bond received duly signed by Dy Director APS (PLI) my address is mentioned as ARTC & School, Dimapur. Now I am posted to HQ DGAR, Shillong.

Sir, now I want to khow about the procedure for received of my maturity amount. Please inform me how can I receive the money.

thanking you
yours faithfully

(Gobinda Adhikari)
PrakashMishra83

Feb 6, 2018

Non receipt maturity value

Sir my policy no APS 393625L
31 July ko policy mature ho gya hai but Abhi tak payment nhi hua.
Sabhi documents submit kiya hu
Akhir kyu itna delay ho raha hai
spshukla

Nov 22, 2017

Problem in PLI

SUB: Deposit of instalments i/r/o policy Nos. APS-870878-A dtd 04 Dec 2008 and APS-831678 dtd 04 Aug 2008

1. I am Ex SGT Satya Prakash Shukla having abovementioned polices in 735 FPO. Today I was went to deposit the instalments which is due in this month but in the FPO they refuse to deposit the instalment and said that these polices are either we should close or transfer to civil.
2. Further I wanted to know that if the statement told by the person of 735 FPO is true then please guide me that how transfer to civil can be done.
3. Earlier when I was discharged from IAF in Mar 2016, tried to transfer these polices in civil post office but that time your HQ said that it can't be transfered in civil because of your FPO's are not online.
4. Please help me and reply as early as possible so that I should take further necessary action
R MARI MUTHU

Jun 28, 2017

not credit of maturity amount of PLI

Respected Sir/Madam

I service no 2593075 W serving in Army. my PLI No is APS/948474-L which was matured in 10 MAY 2017 I submitted my bond on 27 MAY 2017. Till now the maturity amount has not been credited in my bank account.

Hence it is requested to make early payment and consider the financial need of the insurant please.

Army no - 2593075 W
HAV R.MARI MUTHU
PLI NO - APS/948474-L
contact no - 9655940327
Vikaskumar0608

Oct 19, 2016

not credit of maturity amount of PLI

Respected Sir/Madam

I service no 4574104x Nk Vikash Kumar serving in Army. my PLI No is APS/1008961-L which was matured in Aug 2016. I submitted my bond on 14 Sep 16. Till now the maturity amount has not been credited in my bank account.

Army no - 4574104x
Nk VIKASH KUMAR
PLI NO - APS/1008961-L
contact no - 9596838080
Saskumar

Sep 19, 2016

Non credit of matured policy amount

My PLI POL No is 0000511453 . The Army Postal Insurance matured on 31/08/2016 and all documents timely despatched and also came to knew that the maturity sanctined on 07/09/2016 , whereas the amount not credited in my account till date.(20/09/2016).As perAPS Directorate 1 CBPO finally issued the money. But there is no cotact No if 1CBPO. You are requsted to look the matter and credit the amount as early as possuble.
My e-mail - [email protected]
JC-811129P SUB SASI KUMAR KB
Pankaj Verma 5432

Jul 19, 2016

Lost of PLI loan book

Sir I had applied for PLI loan. Now due to transit I had lost my PLI loan repayment book. Please help me how can I get my PLI loan repayment book.
Dabbi Chal

4 SIKH LI
PIN - 912304
C/o 56 APO

TO,

The Addl Dte Gen APS (PLI Cell )
PIN - 908716
C/o 56 APO,

NON RECEIPT OF MATURITY VALUE OF PLI POLICY NO APS-1059546-L

1. I was submitted my original PLI Policy Bond No APS-1059546-L through 1697 FPO, Jalandhar Cantt on 03 Feb 2016 for payment of maturity value through cheque. The date of maturity of the PLI policy was on 01 Feb 2016. The maturity value of the policy has not been paid/recd by me after lapse of two months and 09 days.

2. Therefore, may I requested to you kindly take action and intimate the present posn of the case please.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Dated : 09 Apr 2016 Hav Raj Kumar
Rahul k singh

Dec 16, 2015

Non receipt of Pli bond

Sir I 8930386-G A/C(U/T)Rahul kumar taken a Pli policy in 2011 at 405 AF Stn belgaum vide policy no APS-1287206-A For Rs.400000 but I have not received bond paper and any document related it.
Therefore I am requesting to you please send my bond paper and related documents at my current address and designation.
Ser no.944246-G
karthikbabu4309

Aug 11, 2015

request for transfer of pli policy

request for transfer of pli policy
Pl ref the MH Mhow letter no 912/M-3/Coy/2015 Dtd 10 Mar 2015.

Sir, I retired subedar S Babu of AMC submitted the official requested for transfer of my PLI (NO 610395) to my nearest head post office KILPENNATHUR, PIN-604601 vide the MH Mhow letter no 912/M-3/Coy/2015 Dtd 10 Mar 2015. The above said policy was not transferred till date, So it is requested for an immediate action from your side . My home address i as under:- V/P-KIKKALUR, VIA-KILPENATHUR, DIST- TIRUVANNAMALAI, ST-TAMILNADU, PIN- 604601. My e mail [email protected] cnotact no is 8793323480
srinivas nagu

Aug 5, 2015

loan status

Sir,my self cpl v s nagu vangalapudi,ser no-908933,working in airforce.sir i had applied pli loan at the month of march 2015.i hav got one covering letter through AFCAO at the month of june 2015.but i hav not get any information ,loan details through any letter.i am also checking quary at field post office.plz check of loan status.thanking u sir.
My policy no-APS 1055624-A
r.k lavakumar

Jul 14, 2015

retturn to my pli bond

sir, iam an ex serveice man my name is R.K. lavakumar My Army no.15766311M,my apli no .APS 537754L iam give me the loan in PLI NO . my loan ACC NO. 8439 .sience APR 2012 amount of rs 48,000 thousund used the loan at udhampur loc my unit is gone to gwalier loc iam first interest pay the after six month at gwalior loc .iam reteried in indian army 01AUG 2013 my pli is Transper to gudiyattam head post office my loan ammount pay every month 5000 in gudiyattam head post office and my due finsed to dec 2014 and my loan book deposit to thirupatture division office and chek the my loan amount interst amount tally pl pay amount 2000 balance in interst amount iam pay and retturn to division office . till date no retturn to my pli bond pl cheak and retturn to my pli bond in my home address or gudiyattam head post office .

ECPP ASSISTANCE - Cancellation of CPP plan & Return my money
    Dear Customer, We wish to inform you that refund of INR...
    IndiaBulls - Avishek21mndl
    Dear Avishek, Please be assured that our team is...
    INDUSTRIAL SOLUTIONS - Not releasing much overdue payment By Mr. Manish Kumar...
    Sub : Complaint against Mr. Manish Kumar –Chief Project...
    Tata Projects Limited - Not releasing much overdue payment By Mr. Manish Kumar...
    Sub : Complaint against Mr. Manish Kumar –Chief Project...
    SUPERTECH - Booking In Supertech Offiers Enclave
    I had booked a floor three years back in Officers Enclave...
    Vadodara Gas Ltd - Excess bill : Consumer No 3223671
    We are out of vadodara since 18 March 2020, but I have got...
    Supertech Limited- Officers Enclave - Booking In Supertech Offiers Enclave
    We booked a floor in L- Block of Supertech three years...
    Hitachi AC - Faulty item
    Dear Raja, We are really sorry for the experience you...
    Rummy circle - Account closed for security reason
    I cant play any cash game in rummy circle beacause My...