Army public school

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Army public school

nk70186

Jun 3, 2021

Pertaining to fees

My daughter regd No 16711 Saanvi Baunthiyal APS Roorkee in class III A whose fees paid online through digicamp site exactly on time on 25 May 2021 by Airpay, amt deducted but receipt not generated and the school also saying that the fees amt not received till date. Amount was not credited in my account if the fee was not deposited.

Please do the needful to resolve the issue. Help me out.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Oyemade

Apr 24, 2021

Civilian school fees is too much

Dear reader
I believe these will not affect any civilian I will came in because of love for army maybe our children too can contribute to way forward of Nigeria army
I pay high for the first entry with what many people use to say that the next payment is as cheap as ₦34,000 or less
But paying for second term now is ₦49,700 direct to school and according to old timer which said they due give them bank draft before so the moment hear that I started smiling rat
Please look in to it and save will civilian because we are all Nigerian for now
Adit Singh

Apr 7, 2021

Regarding not closing of School even after spread of COVID-19

I am a teacher at APS Allahabad New Cantt. Sir our Principal is not closing the school even after the new COVID-19. It is closed for students only after when it got spread among them. Within last two weeks new COVID-19 is spread to 5-6 faculties. Even after that the school is not closed for us.
Sir, we are taking online classes from school which we can also do at home. We are very scared. We had also mail this to our principal. Please take some proper action against this.
We will be highly thankful for your kindness.
Narender singh80

Oct 28, 2020

Fee structure

Phone no . Mentioned on website of APS mamoon are non functional from last three months . Not acceptable from institute's associated with Army.

School is charging full amount of fees from civilians despite judgement of punjab and haryana highcourt to reduce fee structure in lock down.

Hoping response from school management

Narender singh
pavithran g

Mar 19, 2020

admission of exservicemen child

l am an ex serviceman sir.from past 2months im struggling for admission of my ward in APS Bollarum ..after all the process of admission for my ward for first class .only entrance exam was left.now i have received a message stating there are no admissions left in there school.priority is not given in this school for exservicemen the behaviour of administrative staff is very poor.I have submitted my sc caste certificate with my sons document may be this could be the reason.please help
Bhagwatsharma

Sep 20, 2019

Pertaining to fees

My daughter regd No 16488 Hritika Sharma APS Devlali in class IV B whose fees paid online  through digicamp site exactly on time on 01 Jul 19, amt deducted but receipt not generated and the school also saying that the fees amt not received till date. Moreover, Complaint lodged with SBI online on 04 Jul 19, as a result after 45 days on 30 Aug 19 they confirmed the receipt of fees amount Rs 4650/- to the POS merchant as successful transaction.

Please do the needful to resolve the issue. Help me out.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Copy of the message received from SBI//////

Your complaint 5658169877 has been attended to and closed after resolution as:POS MERCHANT BANK HAS CONFIRMED THIS TRANSACTION AS SUCCESSFUL. RELEVANT DOCUMENTS SENT TO YOUR BRANCH..////
Bhagwatsharma

Sep 20, 2019

Pertaining to fees

My daughter regd No 16488 Hritika Sharma studying in class IV F in APS Devlali whose fees paid online over digicamp site exactly on time i .e. on 01 Jul 19 , amt deducted but receipt not and the school also saying that the fees amt not received till date. Moreover, Complaint lodged with SBI online on 04 Jul 19, after 46 days on 30 Aug 19 they confirmed the payment of fees to the POS merchant as successful. Now school is telling that either you pay the fees again or we struck off the name of my child.

Please do the needful to resolve the issue as early as possible. A favourable action is highly solicited. Please help me out.
Thanking you in anticipation!
Pkg2251

Apr 5, 2019

Complaint about they dont recieve ex army children

In aps ahmednagr principal dont take my child because i am ex service man and they take on duty person child i request you to please do something about this case
Mjmanjeet

Jun 7, 2018

New dmc not issued yet

My new with correction of name is not issued yet.
I sent all dpcs 1 year back
Still dont have any response

New dmc not issued yet