Army Rajput Regiment Centre, Fatehgarh

Regarding Payment of Arrears

Commandant,
The R R C, Fatehgarh
UP- 209601

Sub:- Regarding Payment of arrears.

I requested that I NO. 2998745K, EX NK Manjeet kumar, I retired in 31 Jan 2015. There is some arrears is payment to pension account till date. My pension account is 10588570646, IFSC- SBIN0016673. It is my humble request to that please credit my due arrears in my pension account. I will be very thankful to you

Thanks Applicant
No. 2998745K Ex Nk Manjeet Kumar
Mob. 8607202598
nathi ram

Aug 3, 2021

Final statement is not coming

The Record officer
The Rajput Ragiment
Fatehgarh (U.P)
My Army no 2995253A Ex Nk Nathi Ram 25 Rajput
Me 30 Nov 2011 ko local Discharge aaya tha jiske karan me pansion Drill me shamil nahi hua tha jiske karan mujhe mera FSA Nahi mila to please sir mera FSA dilane ki kripa kare.
Aapki ati kripa hogi . Is mahan karya ke liye me hamesa aapka abhari rahunga.
Army no 2995253A Ex Nk
Sanjeev25sharma

Dec 10, 2020

DSC selection

Dear sir jai hind,.
Sir I'm Sanjeev Kumar Sharma I'm Ex Army person, mai 2019 jan ko pension aya , 2020 corona ki bajah se , koi DSC job nahi nikli , ab DSC ka selection kab hai aur , mera 30 jan 2021 ko 2 year complete ho raha hai, kya mujhe , jan 2021 k bad DSC me jane ka chance milega, next DSC Bharti kab hai , batane ki kripa kare, my mai is [email protected]
kulveer rathor

Sep 17, 2019

urmila devi family pension

urmila devi reminder for family pension
this is on behalf of urmila devi daughter of late Capt Ranjit singh Rathor for remind you of family pension as per record i will send you all the documents required from your side JC 45382 but there will be no rep from your side

contact 9996660099
afxzg

Aug 20, 2019

For relation bharti of trademan in Nov 2019

Requested sir
My name is Rahul. My is an ex-army man of 6 rajput.
Sir I am writing this letter to you because I want that
you upload a vacancy for a trademan in Nov 2019 because
I am from bihar and my case is bihari (bumihar) and that's why we only get 1 change to barti in months of April only.
So , please sir hear my request and do something with this matter.
Satish kr Chauhan

May 30, 2019

Echs card document verification

ECHS VERIFICATION
FWD OF APPLICATION FOR ECHS VERIFICATION :-

1. I have online apply for ECHS Smart Card on 25/02/19 same was find to you for verification of documents

2. Three months has lapsed but the documents have not been verified by record office till now. I have an urgently require medical
treatment you are requested to verify the documents

3. Your immediate action & favourable reply will highly appreciated.

Date :- 30/05/2019 ( No JC-205894-P EX- Nb. SUB Sumer singh PPO no. S/026668/95 )
JAGMALSINGH BHADAURIYA

Feb 11, 2019

HRA

RAM RAM SIR
ARMY NO 3000254 RANK NAME JAGMAL SINGH BHADAURIYAU NIT 17 RAJPUT ME 31 OCT.2018 KO RITAYAR HU THA MERI UNI KE MERE SATH 01 JCO 08 JAWAN THE SABHI JAWAN KE DACOUMENT EAK SATH AAYE SABHI JAWAN HRA MILA LIKIN MERA NAHI MILA MERA HRA 01JULY2017 TO JULY 2018 KA VAKI HAI SANIK BOARD KI MADHYAM SE 3280 BHEJA LIKIN KOI JAWAW NAHI AAYA KIRPYA HRA DILANA KI KIRPYA KARE
vishu dagar

Feb 7, 2019

ECHS VERIFICATION

FWD OF APPLICATION FOR ECHS VERIFICATION :-

1. I have online apply for ECHS Smart Card on 08/12/2018 same was find to you for verification of documents

2. Two months has lapsed but the documents have not been verified by record office till now. I have an urgently require medical
treatment you are requested to verify the documents

3. Your immediate action & favourable reply will highly appreciated.

Your faithfully,

Date :- 07/02/2019 ( No JC-478481-X EX- SUB BABU LAL )
shivGR

Jan 31, 2019

For Apply the New Dishcharge Book

I requested to Record Office Rajput Regiment Center Fathegarh.
Name- Har Charan Army No. 2956193 Unit No. 16 Rajput Regiment Center Fathegarh.
i did apply new discharge-book date of 24 Sep2018, But i am calling for a shoulder board today. but they are saying, that we are not receive till now.

So my humble requested to you that pls provide me new discharge-book Hard copy. ASAP ...................

IF u have any quarry then pls, call on it no. 7891691923
ksingh1999

Aug 29, 2018

BHARTI RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE OF SECOND SON

The CRO
RRC fategarh
UP.
I am Ex hav 02991277M SURESH SINGH .
my first son has enrolled in army by the relation certificate
but my second want to relation certificate in which bonus marks not be given.
but i am try from last 1 year but record cannot be issued the relation certificate
kindly issue the relation certificate of my second son.
Vinit Bhati

Aug 22, 2018

documents of address change still not received.

My name is ombati w/o late hav. Manpal singh. Sir i send my documents to change the address but i dont receive any information since 13 july 2018. My speed post no. Is EU367051121IN. Sir please provide me some information about this.
kulveer rathor

Mar 29, 2018

urmila devi reminder for family pension

contact 99966660099
Laxman Singh Rathore

Oct 25, 2017

Pay & allces

1. I JC-480139W Sub Clk(Hony Sub Maj) Laxman Singh Rathore was retired from Rajput Regt wef 01 Jun 2016 but till date adhoc bonus for the year 2016 have not been recd.

2. An early is requested pl.

From,

Hony Sub Maj Laxman Singh Rathore
Plot No 91, Ashok Vihar Extn,
Gokulpura Road, Near Khirani Phatak
Jhotwara, Jaipur
shivsingh solanki

Aug 5, 2017

Clerk relation bharti

Sir my name is shiv singh. And my father's name is shri braj bashi. My father is ex-service man of 21 Rajput. And army no 2985530m. Sir me clerk me bharti hona chahta hu. Sir centre par clerk ki bharti kyo nahi ho rahi h. Sir is year 2017 mera last year h iske bad mr overage ho gaunga so please is year me clerk ke bharti kerna ki kripa kare. your faithfull Name-Shiv singh
Rajkumar Gour

May 31, 2017

Family pension

Sir my mother smt Santra Devi w/o late sep Sh Amar Singh Army No 2937372 Ppo no s/4936/58 pension documents submet your office please tell My pension status mob 9711147996/8383905543 email [email protected]
rekharaniFatehgarh

May 25, 2017

Rajput Regd. centre Fatehgarh

To,the command officer Rajput Regd. centre Fatehgarh
Dear Sir I am REKHA RANI wife of Ex. Hav. Brij Raj Singh Chauhan ,no. 2976775F , Unit 15th Rajput. I am suffering from knee pain,back born pain,weak eye side and uric acid since last two years .my husband beated me and no money give me for our daily uses and my disease. The whole monthly pension destroyed in liquor. I am troubled very much so please help me.
your faith fully
REKHA RANI w/o Ex. Hav. BRIJ RAJ SINGH
no. 2976775F Unit 15th Rajput Acoy 56 APO.
rekharaniFatehgarh

May 25, 2017

Rajput Regd. centre Fatehgarh

To,the command officer Rajput Regd. centre Fatehgarh
take suitable action for my problem. contact no of my son 9410265856.
Subedar Chetram

May 11, 2017

TILL DATE NOT RECEIVED OROP BENEFIT & PROBLEM IN PENSION PER MONTH

TO,
The record officer the rajput regiment center Fatehgarh U.P
R/ Sir,
Yet not received OROP Benefit .My Service detail is given below.

NAME-Chetram S/O SH Harlal
NO.-Ex JC 82597
RANK -SUBEDAR
PPO NO-11949
Date of Joining-21/06/1957
Date of retirement-01/07/1985
Sir my per month pension is also not received equal.Which detail is below.

January 2017 pension received Rs.27096
February 2017 pension received Rs.47096
March 2017 pension not received
April 2017 pension received Rs 34684.
Why is this diffrence in the pension.Please justified it when we talk to DPDO REDFORT Delhi They say Subedar rank is not admissable for OROP & Pension per month is right but difference is seeing clearly.
Kindly Look into the matter as early as possible.

WITH REGARDS & an early actin is requested.Kindly reply my son email address which is given below.
Email [email protected]

No . 2117/Obsn/ZSWO-6 Date : 06 Feb 2017

PAO (OR) (NE Cell)
The Rajput Regiment
Fatehgarh (UP) – 209601

FORWARDING OF CEA PART II ORDER AND OUTSTANDING DUES IN RESPECT OF NO 2994868Y EX HAV CLK GAIKAWAD ASHOK SAHEBRAO

1. Please refer the following :-

(a) Records The Rajput Regiment letter No 2994868/SR/Claim/NE dated 12 Jul 2016.

(b) This office letter No 2117/Obsn/ZSWO-6 dated 20 Jun 2016 and even No dated 20 Sep 2016..

2. You are requested to issue tender memo on account of CEA and outstanding dues in respect of No 2994868Y Ex Hav Clk Gaikawad Ashok Sahebrao to Records The Rajput Regiment at the earliest please.

3. An early action is requested.

Sd/-X-X-X-X
Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
Raigad Alibag

Copy to :-

Records The Rajput Regiment - 1. Refer to your office letter under reference.
PIN – 900427
c/o 56 APO 2. You are requested to intimate present position of the case, please.
Devkmal

Sep 23, 2016

For relationship certificate of my son Deepanshu

Kindly refer to my letter No 2992080H/Pers dated 25.7.2016 and 2992080H/Pers dated 09.09.2016, on the subject cited above,I am again request you to kindly issue relation ship certificate of my son namely Deepanshu (D.O.B. 07.12.1998) and send the same to my residential address as the same is required urgently for recruitment in the Army.

I shall be highly obliged for the same.

Ex Hav Kamal Dev
No. 2992080H(14R)
23.9.2016
Gaikawad Ashok

Sep 19, 2016

FORWARDING OF CEA PART II ORDER & OUTSTANDING DUES IN RESPECT OF NO 2994868Y EX HAV CLK GAIKAWAD ASHOK SAHEBRAO

Tele : 02141 – 222208 Zilla Sainik Welfare Office

Fatehgarh (UP) – 209601

FORWARDING OF CEA PART II ORDER & OUTSTANDING DUES IN RESPECT
OF NO 2994868Y EX HAV CLK GAIKAWAD ASHOK SAHEBRAO

1. Please refer the following :-

(b) This office letter No 2117/Obsn/ZSWO-6 dated 20 Jun 2016.

3. An early action is requested.

Sd/-X-X-X-X
Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer
Raigad Alibag

Copy to :-

Records The Rajput Regiment - 1. Refer to your office letter under reference.
PIN – 900427
Suneyana

Sep 18, 2016

NON RECIPET OF MAINTENANCE ALLCE : WIFE AND DAUGHTER OF NO 3007195F SEP VIRENDER SINGH OF 22 RAJPUT

Ref : HQ Northern Comd letter No 22018/7311/DV-4 DT 22 JUN 2016.

1. HQ Northern Comd ordered maint allce to Smt Sunayana and her daughter. all desired documents have already been submitted vide our application dated 18 Jul 2016.

2. It is now almost 3 month after order give by HQ Northern Comd but not a sigle rupee have been given to me as on date i.e (18 Sep 2016).

3. Request remitte the same at the earliest.

Devkmal

Sep 7, 2016

Request for issuing relationship certificate of my son

Please reference my personal application No 2992080H/Pers dated 25.7.2016.
I have apply for issuing of real son relationship certificate my son Deepanshu Date of Birth 07.12.1998.
Please sent my address urgently please.
MEENU PUNDIR

Jul 14, 2016

New ppo

panstion PROBLEM
Sir ji..... I am..... rajkali w/o late ram singh sir m gandhi colony punjab national bank se apni panstion le rahi hu lakin muzhe ok panstion nahi mil rahi h agar bank m jati hu to wo khete h ki jo mil raha h wo upper se mil raha nahi to apna new p.p.o mangvao tabhi kuch hoga ....sir isliye m aapse request karti hu ki mera new p.p.o jari ker de mene ek applications aapko speed post se bhi bheja h .....please sir jaldi se meri help kare ....Thanks .Your mata ji
Rajkali . 1..my old p.p.o no. ...F/NA/PRE/64/28853/87
2..my service no.......342
3..my account no.....################
4..my mobile no.......09058528000,09639478000,8909518000,9359975234
THANKS
Hari singh pathania

Jul 2, 2016

non-payment of DCRG and capitalised value of disability element

from Smt Neelam Rani w/o of No 2989172 late Nk Jagjit Singh died on 10 Oct 2012. kindly refer to my petition dated 08 Feb 2016 under which I submitted copies of replies from CDA(P). It has passed near about THREE YEARS and 09 MONTHS , I have made various requests to settle the case but still no any response from your office received. Because of delaying the case, I am being put in heavy financial loss as I am loosing interest on the talal amount of DCRG and disability element. Before persuing other option kindly intimate latest status of the case. Thanking you. regards.