Army Rajput Regiment Centre, Fatehgarh

Consumer complaints and reviews about Army Rajput Regiment Centre, Fatehgarh

arun 123456789

Jun 27, 2016

my raiway card is not made

SIR,
My father was expired in Indian Army in opp Rakshak in 2001 Saheed Sandeep Kumar Chauhan 2994301H 14 Rajput Rejement,
my mother is feeding me with her family pension we have even provided any of the facilty not even railway card so please tell me the prosisor to have my railway card.
arun 123456789

Jun 27, 2016

Fron 2001 yet not provided petrol pump

I son of Saheed Sandeep Kumar Chauhan 2994301H 14 Rajput Rajiment, we are living alone we have not getted any of the facilty by the government accepct family pension.

Jun 22, 2016

HANDICAP CHILD FAMILY PENSION -LATE NO. 2952415 M EX HAV RATTAN SINGH 20 RAJPUT REGT

SIR,

1. Handicapped child family pension in r/o vikram singh son of late 2952415 ex Hav Rattan Singh, resident of h.no 5H ganesh Mandir road Ganeshpura ratanada , jodhpur, has been forwarded to The Rajput Regt Records in March 2016 after duly correction of all previous observation with all supporting documents, kindly expedite as this unmarried individua with > 70% disability of cerebral palsy is actually suffering since he is handicap and both parents expired
Arun Chandra Nath

Jun 3, 2016

Yet to received one rank one pension

Till date I have not received one rank one pension benefit, my service details is given below

Name: Arun Chandra Nath, S/O Late Hari Charan Nath.

PPO Unique ID: RO 2441454.

PPO Number: S/15800/78.

Date of Joining: 12/12/1962.

Date of Retirement: 30.11.1977.

My Address is: Vill & P.O.: Baromuni, Via: Kabuganj, P.S. Sonai, Dist: Cachar, State: Assam, Pin 788121.

Mobile No: 9435373833.

email ID: [email protected]

kindly look into the matter as early as possible.

Kindly reply my son email ID.

With regards,

Arun Chandra Nath
jhabarmal

May 26, 2016

For monthly medical benifits

sir
JC478152 Jhabarmal retd from 1 may 1997 .Monthly medical benefits did not receive from may 1997 to till now .Can i clam for this
plz inform me
contact no 09784985402
MEENU PUNDIR

May 14, 2016

panstion PROBLEM

Sir ji..... I am..... rajkali w/o late ram singh sir m gandhi colony punjab national bank se apni panstion le rahi hu lakin muzhe ok panstion nahi mil rahi h agar bank m jati hu to wo khete h ki jo mil raha h wo upper se mil raha nahi to apna new p.p.o mangvao tabhi kuch hoga ....sir isliye m aapse request karti hu ki mera new p.p.o jari ker de mene ek applications aapko speed post se bhi bheja h .....please sir jaldi se meri help kare ....Thanks .Your mata ji
Rajkali . 1..my old p.p.o no. ...F/NA/PRE/64/28853/87

Apr 25, 2016

PPO No. Details

Dear
Sir/Madam
I am widow of No.- 2932894 Ex Late Bikrama Singh. I am drawing my family penssion from SBI Buxar (Bihar)
Discharge book and PPO have been lost on 07 June 2015 when i was going to Buxar for drawing pension together with my son by motercycle.
i am complaint to Police station.
Sir, I am requesting you to kindly take necessary action for issue Discharge book and pension, PPO please.

Your faithfully,
[email protected]#*

Apr 7, 2016

For family pension

R
Sir my name is ravinder son of late nk retd shyam singh army no 2973790 l .my father died on 9 jan 2016 i submitted all document in dpdo on 1 feb 2016.
But our family pension not made yet . I request to sir our family pension made quickly. I have face financial hardship also
Ravinder
Mob 9991000364
chouha suresh singh

Mar 30, 2016

सत्यापन प्रक्रिया हेतु

Sir ,
My kindly request ..to record office rajput regiment center fathagarh....
Sir Jo documents kota ARO office se verification ke liyee bheeje gaae h .....plz sir unka verification jldi se jaldi kr muz PR krpaa kree.
Name. Suresh singh so sub.vikram singh Chauhan
Army no.JC480777P
24 rajput
..........tnk u sir plz do the need full........jai hind....
Azad Raghav

Mar 26, 2016

know of P.T.O. of Dinesh Singh S/O JC-118791A Late Sub. Omkar

Plz check my pension status and inform me imidietly. Thanking U
lalu raj

Jan 4, 2016

not received the pension since 3 years

I have not received pension since 4 years due to father has been mad and he has gone to another palace but still not come to us hence we have all the details submit as per requirement but no one help me can anyone help me for the same if further assistance please call on number 9004635925,9833457560

Dec 13, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF CORR PPO FOR ROUNDING OFF DISABILITY PENSION WEF THE DATE OF RETIREMENT

FOR PERSONAL ATTENTION OF OFFICER-IN-CHARGE RECORDS

Kindly refer to CDA (P) Allhabad letter No G3/VIII/Comp/Rajput/2015 dated 19 Nov 2015.

2. It has been intimated by CDA (P) Allahabad that your PPO No DE/CORR/0995/2015 has already been handed over to the special couriers of your Rajput Records on 19 Oct 2015.

3. But, inspite of repeated reminders/requests I have not received the same so far, you are requested to forward the same to my PDA ie PNB, Naraingarh Distt- Ambala and one copy to me at your earliest. Thanking you.

Your's faithfully

Dated : 14/12/2015 (No 2977638P Ex Hav Clerk Singh Ram)
#662, Ward No 2, Saraswati Vihar Colony
Naraingarh, Distt- Ambala (Haryana)-134203

Dec 9, 2015

2. It has been intimated by CDA (P) Allahabad through Grievances Portal mail dated 30 Nov 2015 that your PPO No DE/CORR/0995/2015 has already been handed over to the Rep/couriers of your Rajput Records 19 Oct 2015. But, I have not received the same so far.

3. In view of the above, you are requested to forward the same to my PDA ie PNB, Naraingarh Distt- Ambala and one copy to me at your earliest. Thanking you.

Your's faithfully

Dated : 10/12/2015 (No 2977638P Ex Hav Clerk Singh Ram)
#662, Ward No 2, Saraswati Vihar Colony
Naraingarh, Distt- Ambala (Haryana)-134203

Aug 5, 2015

ROUNDING OFF DISABILITY PENSION

With due respect and humble submission I, No 2977638P Ex Hav Clerk Singh Ram Resident of # 662, Ward No2, Saraswati Vihar Colony Naraingarh, Distt- Ambala (Haryana) beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable action, please.

2. Further to my application fwd to you through Zila Sainik Board, Panchkula vide their letter No ZSB/PKL/17/Acct/2015 dated 01 Jul 2015. It is once again submitted that
I have received a Corr PPO No DE/CORR/0338/2015 dated 28 May 2015 vide Records The Rajput Regiment letter No 2977638/Rev-06/PG dated 12 Jun 2015 vide which my disability pension has been rounded off from 20% to 50% wef 01.1.2015. My original Disability pension PPO No is DE/14494/2004. I was retired from army service on 29 Feb 2004(AN) on fulfilling the terms and conditions of engagement and my service with 20% disability pension granted to me wef 01.03.2004 for life. In accordance with AFT Chandimandir court order OA 539/2010, I am entitled for rounding off of disability pension from the date of retirement ie, wef 01.3.2004 and not 01.1.2015. As, Civil Appeal against these orders filed by the Govt has already been disposed off by the Hon,ble Supreme Court on 10.12.2014.

3. In views of the above, you are requested to approach PCDA Allahabad for issue a another corr PPO of my disability pension by giving the effected date wef 01-3-2004 with arrears ie 01-3-2004 to 31 Dec 2014. I shall be highly thankful to you for this act of kindness. Thanking you, Sir.
nitin9544

Jul 22, 2015

Want to serve indian army

Hello sir,
My name is Nitin Raghav son of Late Hav Vijay Singh Raghav (army no - 2984916A), my father was serving for 21 rajput regiment and died in 2002 on job, he was coming for pension and during that last month in centre he died due to paralysis . It was very difficult for us to survive after his death beacuse my mother is a house wife and she cant work due to insufficient education and i hope you understand how difficult it is nowadays to spend the whole month with the pension as we are two brothers and one sister, my sister got married last year and we didn't get any financial help from our regiment as we are told that they will definitely help but thanks to the my mother who saved that amount which was given at the time of my father death and a special thanks to government.
We are facing a huge financial crisis these days as both of us including my brother are unemployed.
i really wish to join indian army and serve for my nation... i have done my senior high and junior high from cbse board and i think i have all the quantities to be a army clerk.
I hope you will consider my request and will take action towards this request on behalf of my mother and obviously from me.

Yours Faithfully
Nitin Raghav
Address - B-371 Defence enclave kanker khera sardhana road meerut 250001
Contact No - 8439157277, 8449044098

Jun 25, 2015

ROUNDING OF DISABILITY PENSION

KIndly fefer to your letter No 2977638/Rev-6/PG dated 12 Jun 2015 addressed to Chief Manager CPC Punjab National Bank Sec-17, Chandigarh and copy endorsed to me.

I have received a Corr PPO No DE/CORR/0338/2015 dated 28 May 2015 vide your above quoted letter. In which my disability pension has been rounded off from 20% to 50% wef 01.1.2015. I No 2977638P Ex Hav Clerk Singh Ram retired from army service on 29 Feb 2004 and my service pension & disability pension. I was granted 20% disabilily pension wef 01.03.2004 for life. As per AFT Chandimandir court order OA 539/2010, I am entitled rounding off of disability pension wef 01.3.2004 and not 01.1.2015. Civil Appeal against theseAFT orders filed by the Govt has already been dispossed off by the Hon,ble Supereme Court on 10.12.2014.

In views of the above you are requested to make amendment in my above mentioned CORR PPO effected date for rounding off disability pension wef 01.03.2004 instead of 01.1.2015. I shall be highly thankful to you for this act of kindness. Thanking you, Sir.

No 2977638P Ex Hav Clerk Singh Ram
# 662, Ward No2, Saraswati Vihar Colony
Dated : 25.6.2015 Naraingarh, Distt- Ambala (Haryana) -134204
Neetendra singh

Apr 11, 2015

Grant to liberlized family pension

I Indra devi war widow late sep 2945740
kishore singh .
My husbend shaid in 1962 India-china war bt I not take liberlized family pension only special family pension .
Sir plz tell me about liberlized family pension not take .
Thankx
Mob. No-07597710411
rishal devi

Jan 10, 2014

war widow son naukri

Sir Me war widow no.2946977 sep.bhawani singh mere husband1962 me sahid hogae the mere ek ladki thi koi son nahi tha mene apne ladki ke son ko goth leleya ha vo 10 pass ha agar koi act ho to mere sun ko naukri dene ki kirpa kar aapki ati kirpa hoge me aapki sadha aafari

Rishal devi w% late sep.bhawani singh
Army no.2946977 village.dholi dhani .
Post.gyanpura th.bansur.dist.alwar.rajsthan
VP Singh

Sep 18, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED/CORR PPO

1. I wish to lay down few lines for your kind consideration and favourabale action please.

2. I No 2976400H retired from Rajput Regiment Center, Fatehgarh on 30 Jun 1998 (A/N). After discharge/release from Army I don't received any type of revised, Corrigendum & 6th CPC PPO to till date. You are requested to please instruct to Rajput Regiment Center, Fatehgarh.

3. You are also requested to instruct Central Bank of India (i.e my PDA) for revision of Service Pension as per PCDA (P) Allahabad Circular No 501 dated 17 January 2013 time to time the same is not revised yet presently I am receiving so few Service Pension rather than the other service pensioners. Please do all needful correspondence is under mentioned our home address :-

House No - 75 Bhabha Nagar, Sanigawan Road
Post Office : Sanigawan Road
Tehsil : Kanpur Nagar
Police Station : Chakeri
District : Kanpur Nagar (UP)
PIN : 208 021

4. An early action is requested.