ARTHA

Latvia

Consumer complaints and reviews about ARTHA

haiitstharun

Mar 19, 2012

ARTHA - SCAM IN THE NAME OF HEALTH CARE SOLUTIONS

Hello there

Here is a another story of mine same like most of the people cheated and scammed. My surplus scam story started with artha like this as follows:

1.I bought a health package - 4500 (+ change, can't remember the exact amount)

2.I bought a holiday package from sterling resort - 6500 (+ change, can't remember the exact amount)

3.Anil (Anil Shrivastava manager from Artha) called me and asked me to pay the remaining amount 20,000 to utilize the above holiday package. I said, no-body told me when I purchased and now why the f u asking, conversation went on just like that. After some hot conversation he said, he can give me a compensation of 3 extra master health checkup vouchers + holiday package worth 3 yrs validity. I agreed and paid him 20,000.

4.Now, Preethi and some one called Shruthi called me explained me that I am a platinum plus card member which is worth of 40 or 45,000 (not sure) so please pay the remaining amount. I was totally shocked (felt like I am cheated though they have good service with master health checkup) from the beginning I dint want to pay anything, but due to some circumstance they made me pay, I had explained it to her all the above stories and she agreed Anil could have put me into this and he is absconding. What a good story to believe?

5. After few days, sruthi called me today and asked me to pay not the whole remaining amount but the tax for those amount which comes around 7K (+ change) so that I can use this benefit for 3 yrs and she assured I need not pay any money in future + no-one from Artha will ever call me again for anything.

6. I said WHY should I pay? with hot topic today, I told her, I don't wanted to pay a single penny and I want my money back.

Many people have called but they cant do anything and telling me to pay. Am very highly disappointed and frustrated about this. I need a solution or I need my money back. Am going to submit a written complaint to relevant authorities in a couple of week’s time. If any of Artha people wants to resolve please reply me and solve.

My contact details: