Artha Property

Consumer complaints and reviews about Artha Property

sajan.bopz

Sep 11, 2018

Neo Serne || Posession Delayed

It's been 3.2yrs since I purchased the property at Artha Neo Serene and there is no update on the possession status. Each time when I check the status, it gets extended. This time they have committed Nov 2018 as the possession date. Will need to wait without leaving us any option
Kspatil Patil

Dec 16, 2017

non issuance of original sale deed

I had booked a villa at Brick fields Sarjapur for RS 55 lakhs including cost of the land through Artha Properties. So far I have paid Rs 40lakhs .For remaining ammount I had applied for loan.The bank is insisting for original sale deed which artha is holding . Requested Artha through many mails to send the original sale deed. All my efforts to get the document has gone in vain.Now I am contemplating to lodge a police complaint against Artha for illegally withholding my document.if any body aggrieved in the similar way can join me.
Venkaraddi Lakkannavar
mithunrhce1234

Nov 10, 2017

NO Reply about Artha SErene

No one is replying from the builder side on the status and handover timing.
buyer1980

Oct 31, 2017

Artha Serene

No idea on the status of the property. No one is replying from the builder side on the status and handover timing.
lak sh

Aug 18, 2017

No refund

We have booked 2 flats in Artha emprasa last year and paid 4 lacs in August 2016. The loan was not processed and we asked for a refund in October 2016. Until today we havent got the refund. They are only saying that the cheque is under process. I dont know how many years it will take to do it. Please dont trust this company.

they are a big fraud.
thang

Jun 12, 2017

aartha serene

Aartha - Properties...Worst ever property and never ever ever deal with them. There is a lady called Usha in the customer service department, You can let your money go instead of dealing with her. She will say that she will refund today and tomorrow she will say read your agreement. In a nutshell, She will not do anything to do the registration neither she will not refund the amount as well...
hegde_subhas

Mar 23, 2017

Sharanam Project - Neo

Artha properties is a bunch of jokers and un-professionals running the show. Don't go by the marketing gimmick.

I had invested in Sharanam project part of Artha Neo. They changed the name of the project twice and are even ashamed to list that on their website. Project is delayed beyond limits and my investment has no real visible recovery.

Their customer service is a joke. They don't care of individual situations. I am guessing based on the delivery capabilities that Artha deals with, Customer Service may be the worst job on earth. While I feel for them, they don't have any respect for the customer or service side of their job description.

Don't make any investment in their properties. Please learn from my mistake.

Subhas
Nateshwar

Mar 18, 2017

Artha properties very worst experience

I had gone through Artha properties and booked villa purchase near Jigani circle during 2011 and marketing staff of artha properties confirmed will get complete support until the handover of Villa to us from the Anugraha Builder's. After complete payment schedule release and 6 years Still builder not completed the construction and handover. Same we are trying to reach out Artha, whereas no response or concern person not coming forward to take responsibility and helpful to us. Hope same issues to other associated people in the same project. Artha cannot slip by taking his profits and run away. There's responsibility to support customers.
gnavada

Jan 9, 2017

Not handing over my villa

I have booked a villa in surjapura Brickfield Gempark project The middlenen are artha properties and they have taken almost all the payment from me including a few lakhs which are hidden charges Now they are not replying to my mails nor answering to my calls except to say that we will call back and they never call back
The customer care numbers are doing the same and i would like to abyobe else who has a similar experience so that we can fight this case together
Gowri navada
arvindmunpelli

Dec 5, 2016

No Refund till date for Cancellation_5 months over

I booked the flat 25th Nov'15 for 417 built up and paid ~ INR 130000/- as downpayment. In Jul'16, they have raised additional demand by increasing Built up area to ~620 citing the reasons as due to Municipal Corporation.
Since it was not fitting into my budget, I opted for cancellation. And till date, I have not got my money back.
I am getting the new dates every week and really struggling get the refund.

I urge all of you who are struggling to get the refund that lets make a group and go to the consumer court and our case will be strong.
My Mob no 9892049481
vaidya67

Sep 5, 2016

Artha Citrine

Artha Citrine is one of the worst and orphaned project. Customer service is negative. This project started @ Feb 2012 and what was promised is yet not fullfilled even 50% as on date. Katha is not given to many customers yet.

Extremely unfriendly attitude. As long as naive and idiot customers who cannot choose good builder exist in this world, such fraudulent builders/marketers continue to make money.

Their tag line is "Artha, building home, building wealth". Its the owner who is building home and wealth, the poor customer is put to deep trouble,
praveenpm

Aug 19, 2016

Artha Reviera - Reviews

Dear All, I have booked an villa (ARTHA REVIERA) in Bangalore with them.

After paying nearly 90 pct of the amount, I requested them to give me Khata. They said I have to pay additional amount for it which was paid and they said it will take around 90 days. It is nearly six months and no news about it. Whenever I enquire about it they casual reply like WE HAVE INITIATED THE PROCESS AND WILL COME BACK TO YOU ….. or similar to that type of messages. I am afraid they are hiding things and lacking transparency.

From last 6 months there has been no change in the construction status. When I enquired about it they said they have started the next stage. However, when I visited the site, there was no change and when enquired as usual a reply came, NORMALLY SOME TIMES THERE MAY BE A DELAY IN PROGRESS AND NEXT STAGE CONSTRUCTION WILL COMMENCE SHORTLY OR IN A MONTH OR TWO. Be rest assured, nothing will happen.

My honest feedback is I am extremely disappointed with them about their service level, transparency, progress level and professionalism. I regret the decision of buying it from them. If anybody is planning to buy any property from them, please seriously rethink about it as definitely you are going to regret later. IT IS A TORTURE DEALING WITH THEM. We have to be ready for mental ordeal in future.

PLEASE DO NOT GET DECEIVED OF FOOLED. EXERCISE CAUTION ELSE YOU WILL DEFINITELY GOING TO HAVE A HARD TIME IN FUTURE.

MOST OF THE REVIEWS MENTIONED ARE TRUE.
nithyabalaji

Jun 20, 2016

not handing over of property

Hi!

We had booked a property at Artha Meadows in Chettipunyam in June 2012 and the property is yet to be handed over. It was promised in the year April 2014. Their service is pathetic and the building finish is also not upto to standards. Their customer service is horrible and their staff keep changing so often that one cannot keep track or speak to a particular person.

If this continues I have no option but to go to the Consumer court.
SureshV

Oct 10, 2015

Buying a property through Artha in Chennai my worst night mare

Artha has caused us a lot of mental distress due to delay in delivering our villas (Dakshin City - Chennai / Vandalur).

Dakshin city project was introduced to us by Artha (No discussions / mentioning about third party builder)
The regular and lavish ads more or less on a daily basis in TOI about DC lured buyers to book Villas in Phase V
The booking amount was received &receipt given by Artha.
Instalment demand raised by Artha with pronunciation of 18% interest for late payment.

Committed delivery of villa was 2013 end (No discussions / mentioning about third party builder)
The project got delayed for whatever reason, approached ARTHA and the communication received was they are not responsible for delivery; their role is only marketing.
Most of the villa owners even paid tax even though that was not part of the deal.
Multiple escalations (even up to Mr. Suresh - Artha) and discussions happened with all stakeholders ended up with no results / resolution
The buyers are still struggling to get their Villas completed and handed over, most of buyers have availed bank loans and are paying interest with no returns

Buying a property through Artha has been a biggest mistake, we need all prospective buyers to be aware of this
Samee122

Sep 7, 2015

Trust and Quality

The handover has been delayed by 10 months now. Customer service, operations team, CEO and others are not in-sync.

Each of them gives different response, the ground reality is very different. There are a whole lot of legal issues in the property which are not dealt by Artha. They are very good at deflecting the questions raised and turn the issue around to the buyer.

The quality of the building, roads and other infrastructure is questionable. If you want to check, please visit any of the completed/ partially-completed properties and talk to the residents/ association.

The projects along with team looks fancy only on paper.
snlkmr

Sep 6, 2015

Artha Zen

Paid in full for a Villa plot in Oct 2014. The project has stalled. Registration Khata transfer is still not done. Artha office is not responding. This is highly un-professional and begins to look like a deceptive communication. Anybody else feel the same way? Please respond if you are in similar situation. This is to be handled seriously.
Kggiri

Sep 3, 2015

Artha reviews project

Self purchased a villa in Artha reviera project took full amount by June 2014 and handed over March 2015 instead of March 2014 as per agreement. Not even minimum construction requirements and specificati are met. Deviation from drawing not even matching the built up as mentioned in the drawing. No response from customer care and least bothered about quality and finishing. Customer is always at receiving end as they got full amount paid by bank a year in advance and enjoying with customer's hard earned money. Don't believe in Artha times group brand name and not to purchase.
Sam_mani

Apr 13, 2015

Delivery delay and hidden charges

The delivery of my property has been delayed for years. After repeated changes to the delivery date, I finally got the hand over...however they are now demanding that I pay a few lakhs before the handover. This is because a delays in payment by the bank...the agreement also has penalties for the builder if there are delays however this is very very less to the amount they would charge the customer.

BEWARE..DO NOT BUY ARTHA PROPERTY!
satyam8070

Apr 9, 2015

DEALAY AND DEPRIVED

With lots of hope on Artha as a construction company will deal their customers with ethics and professionally, I had invested on an Individual house at Citrine- Athibele project. I had applied for a housing loan which was approved in due coarse. Even after months the project did not start. When enquired I was shocked the way the customer support responded. My troubles started from then on. The project did not start till One year of which was nearing the date of completion and had over. Artha builders woke up and got in touch with me to sign the necessary for bankers to release funds. Since the delay was more than a year and I had unfortunately quite my job, due to which the housing loan was declined. I approached Artha and with struggle they agreed to refund entire advance i paid. Now after a year long Artha is refusing to pay as promised. I need some help from people who have gone through similar problem to get together and take if forward to get our hard earned investment back.
vinodkrishna

Jan 21, 2015

Artha citrine

I saw Artha citrine on website and am interested in Artha citrine.Can anyone give me some reviews ?
bsrao66

Sep 11, 2014

Not honouring the commitment

Booked a Villa by seeing the brand image of Artha Property on the very first visit thinking everything is going to fine, since it is promoted by Times Group. The problem have started from the day one with builder Green Avenue and Homes Chennai. This company is not all trust worthy and progress of the project is absolute zero.It is nearly two years Rs50 Lakhs paid, agreed time lapsed. They are not honouring the commitment of penalty and completion of the villa after re-revised schedule. Out of 90 Villas with several common amenities, only five have been half cooked. Rest of the villas not even taken off.
Both Artha and builder are not responding for the calls.
We are in fix after paying hafty money without enjoying the property.
Lucy Grace

Mar 11, 2014

No Transportation as promised

When we booked the apartment, Artha promised that they will station a bus at the site , that could be used for commuting.

However, with the delay, it is frustrating to know that Artha has no plans of providing the bus. How will we commute with this big distance.

If Artha, was open in the beginning we would not have booked here. Please help.

Lucy Grace
rharisap

Mar 23, 2013

Artha Haven - Delay & Pathetic Service

We had booked two villas one for self and another for relative in Oct 2010 and it was supposed to be completed by Feb 2012...From the beginning there is a delay and till now which is more than a year delay. Even after escalating to CEO - Suresh Rangarajan, they don't care to resolve the issue...we had made full payment through Bank Loan in Nov 2012....four months after full payment...still no handover...

Mr. Suresh is only interested in speaking with Filmstars as it looks like. We tried many a times to reach him and Board line will not connect to Mr Suresh....

He doesn't care to resolve the issue nor the Company employees...

Clear lesson should be thought to people like this who are cheating customers and providing very bad customer service....
User920374

Feb 15, 2013

Artha Property TOI AD of 16 Lac Villa Plot Near Electonic City Bangalore is a False Claim

Artha Property is misleading people with its one page ad in Times of India dated 9th Feb 2013 offering 16 lac property near Electronic City, the property close to electronic city is called as Artha Reviera and on visiting the site there were no 16 lac property, the representatives at the site guided us to a property called CITRINE which is near TVS R&D near Anekal and is no where close to Electronic City

Artha is using a much trusted Benett & Coleman's name and cheating people there by denting TOI's image

Sep 24, 2012

Refund of booking amount

I had booked a Villa by Artha Property [ Reviera], Bangalore in the month of August 2012. I got the land documents verified by an Advocate of a nationalized bank and was told by my bank Advocate, that it did not meet the legal parameters and also about the likelihood of litigation regarding the land in future. . I had asked Artha property to obtain the missing documents which they failed to do. Hence I had informed them that I would not be going ahead with the purchase of the villa and asked to refund my booking amount (Rs 1 lakh) for which I was directed to send an email to the concerned official, which I sent but not yet got a positive response. Their tone has changed to not giving me the refund inspite of my valid concerns.

Can someone guide me regarding the legal steps which I can take in getting my booking amount through consumer court?

Indiaideas@icici - Regarding transaction failure
    Money deducted from my account but recharge not done ...
    indian post NSH JABALPUR - Speed post not delivered
    Respected, I had my consignment no.EM272007627IN. is...
    SINGAPORE JOB CONSULTANT - DISENO SINGAPORE (wwe.KKGROUPS.ASIA consultancy)
    DISENO SINGAPORE I got offer lettera and I am all ready...
    Post office, ballabgarh, near aggarwal post office, 121004 - Not giving my post
    मेरा नाम रविंद्र है...
    Google pay - Money deducted
    Sir, I made a payment for gate-2019,but it is asking to...
    Vishwas stock - Vishwas Stocks - Gujarat
    FRAUD COMPANY who do not have ANY Technical knowledge...
    Premia Group - failure to handover 150 sqft lockable office
    Premia group Office space at KP5 GNW I had booked 150...
    LIC HFL - Settlement of LIC-HFL A/c no.311400000125
    My pledged LIC Policy no.170746821( matured on 03-06-2018...
    IFB Industry Ltd - Poor Service
    After following up with IFB since 13th Sep-18, no...
    dhaba - Smoke pollution and Air Pollution
    I am a Residence of "old seelampur main road near...