ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA

Consumer complaints and reviews about ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA

shainayadav

Jan 8, 2022

AGIF Not Recieved

Respected Sir/Madam

I am ex-Sub (OPR) Rameshwar Singh Yadav, JC 283912Y, unit 78 Md Regmt (Arty),  retired on 1st January 2022 have not yet received AGIF payment on the provided account no. 30460549779 (SBI, Deolali Camp).
shainayadav

Jan 8, 2022

AGIF Not Received

Respected Sir/Madam

Jan 2, 2022

Disability Pension

I, No 14448808M Ex Nk (OpR) Prasanth Kumar ML SOS from Army since 30 Jun 2018.
I was in the low medical category of A2(P).

Disability pension for the same is not been started yet.

Please do the needfull
Neel420

Dec 30, 2021

OTP is not receiving in my Mobile

Sir. I, JC 275144N ex Sub Neel Ratan got msg on my registered mob no 9410119684 that my pension has been transferred to Sparsh. I contacted pcda allahabad. They provided my new ppo No ############.
I tried to login but otp is not receiving while I have already given( part II order) during pen discharge drill in r/o mob No 9410119684 and Gmail [email protected]
Plz do the needful action to avoid any prblms.
Jai hind
Sathisha A

Dec 8, 2021

Non-receipt of new PPO

My Army No. 15109265M NK/TS SATHISHA A
SOS on 31.12.2003 My PPO No. S/048846/2003
I am asking new PPO from Allahabad Pension cell they are telling that we have sent to your arty records, you can collect from there.
So my request is to send my new PPO original as per my discharge address.
My mobile no. 8660042442/9480285962
My e-mail Id [email protected]
PARWEZ ANSARI

Dec 1, 2021

Descriptive Roll not Received CPPC Address

Mera Descriptive roll ki copy CPPC Address pe abhi tak nhi pahuchi hai jis karan meri pension abhi tak suru nhi ho payi hai jab ki meri SOS date 28 Feb 2021 hai aap se niwedan hai ki meri Descriptive Roll ki copy CPPC Address per jald se jald bhej ne ki kripa kare dhanyawad
Army No 14414506N
Rank Hav MACP Nb Sub
Name Parwez Ansari
JKD1434

Nov 30, 2021

NON RECEIPT OF PPO WITH CHANGE OF BASIC PAY AS PER 7TH PC

I, No. 14340805P Ex-Hav(Clerk) Jayanta Kumar Dutta, have submitted an Application on 04th Oct 2021 regarding Nonrecept of New PPO, as well as change of Basic Pay as per 7th Pay Commission, vide Office of the CDA(Pension0 Allahabad Circular No. 608 dt. 26-10-2018. Further, I sent a reminder on 03rd Nov 2021 again I have sent one mail to your mail-id i.e "[email protected]" on 17th Nov 2021 but still date neither I have received any acknowledgement of my application nor I have received any correspondence from Arty Records. I wish to inform you that I am getting less than the revised service pension fixation as per 7th PC table (Havildar) for which I request you to look into this matter and issue my revised PPO and also request to release of arrears of my pension from 01-1-2016 to date at the earliest..

Your co-operation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Regards.

Jayanta Kumar Dutta

Nov 27, 2021

Arrears of MACP

Army number- 14465141M
Rank- NB SUB
Name- Vishnu Datt yadav
Retired date- 1/April/2006

I have not received arrears of MACP claim. I am doing multiple follow-ups with [email protected] mail id but nobody is responding.

I have submitted all the required documents but still not got processed . It is pending since very long.

Kindly help.

Contact no- 9175044847
Email id- [email protected]
Chandrapal1234

Nov 27, 2021

Discharge Book,, Computation.Transfer Grant

Sir, Me No 14433303Y Hav Chandrapal 210 Rkt Regt se 31 May ko Retirement hua hun Mujhe Abhi tak Discharge Book Nahi mila, Computation ka Paisa Abhi tak nahi Mila, Transfer Grant Nahi mila,,,Bina Discharge Book bahut problem Aa rahi hai...MH Ka Card Nahi bna, Icard nahi bna, CSD Card Nahi bna, Aap btao me Kya karun,,, Please Check my Details,. Mob No 8813888608,. PPO No ############..
Santosh Padwal

Nov 25, 2021

Macp Hav documents not send pcda allahabad

Army no 14447113x
PPO no. ############
Ritayarment. 30-6-2019
Sir mera macp Hav ka Clem pcda allahabad me nahi bheja
Aasha karta hu ki aap mere samsya ka nivaran karoge
Mo-7744853471
Email [email protected]
Santosh Padwal

Nov 25, 2021

Macp

Army no-14447113x
PPO no ############
Mahoday ; sir me 30jun 2019 me ritayar huaa hu .mera fainal FSA me mera besic pay37000 hai mera macp ka Clem pcda me beja nahi hai .ne file me sad no246/15 mene application,fainal FSA,PPO rakha hai krupa kare mera macp ka Clem pcda allahabad bej diya jaye
Me aasha karta hu ki aap Mere samsya ka nivaran karoge.
Army no-14447113x
SOS date.-1 july2019
Mob no-7744853471/8554840173
Sharwan Kumar.

Nov 9, 2021

New PPO Not Received

I JC No 257322W, Name - Sharwan Kumar , Rank Subedar(AIG), EX Group, Last Unit 220 Med Regt.
New PPO still not received.
Kindly do the needful please.
Home Address: D- 162 Kirtinagar, UIT Scheme, Po- MAndore Mandi, Jodhpur Rajasthan. Mob- 8003347336/9099521559.
SANKPAT

Oct 15, 2021

My Discharge documents not Received

Sir i No 15171828k Rank MACP HAV Name Akhilesh kumar pathak and my ppo no - ############ My Retirement date is 31 July 21

My problem is

1. My discharge documents not Received
2. My CEA Claim not Received
3. My Transfer gant claim not Received

Sir please shoutout my All queries

VINOD 0238

Sep 17, 2021

MACO HAV DOCUMENT NOT SEND PCDA

ARMY NO 15200238W PPO NO ############ my macp HAV DOCUMENTS NOT SEND PCDA ELLA BAD RETAIMENT DATE 31/12/2019

Sep 13, 2021

New PPO no received

Jc 281457h.rank.sub.unit 330fd REGT
Sir sub rank PPO not received me
So please issue the my New PPO

Sep 1, 2021

Children education not cleame

Ajay kumar kushwaha.armyno.14446014H rank L/NK GNR
SQD NO 106/09 DATE OF RETIRENMENT.31/03/2019
SIR MERA 2018/19 KA CEA KA CLEAME ABHI TAK NAHI AAYA.RETIRENMENT KE TIME PER BOLA GAYA THA KIABHI MARCH CLOSING HAI BAD ME AA JAYEGA.PLEASE MERA MADAD KIYA JAYE.JAY HIND.
Akkushwaha

Sep 1, 2021

Children education not cleame

Ajay kumar kushwaha army no.14446014H.GNR GD L/NK
DATE OF RETIRENMENT 31 MARCH 2019.SQD NO 106/09
75 MED REGT.SIR MERA CEA KA CLEAM 2018-29 KA ABHI TAK
NAHI AAYA HAI.RETIRENMENT KE TIME PER BOLA GAYA THA KI ABHI MARCH CLOSING HAI.NE FILE ME LIKH DO BAD ME AA JEYEGA.RECORD KO EMAIL SE BHI SUCHIT KIYA KOI REPLY NAHI AAYA.PHONE KARNE PER KOI AATEND NAHI KARTA HAI .PLEASE MERA CLEAME KARYEA JAYE.JAY HIND.
Arun_Kumar04

Aug 28, 2021

Certificate not received

Original documents of physical education , fire officer course and JLC not received yet. No.- 15133177p
Ex hav Arun Kumar Arun
Send to the address unit-315 fd regt.
Phone - 8207349350
Rishee Kesh Singh Pal

Aug 28, 2021

NON REMITTENCE OF BAL AMOUNT OF LEAVE ENCH

Sir, I Am JC-273901Y Sub Maj (Hony Lt) Rishee Kesh Singh Pal was retired on 31 May 2020. The following dues have not been paid to me :-
(a) Difference of Lve ench Sub Maj and Hony Lt Rank as per calculation is should be Rs 155000/- (rupeese one lac fifty
thousand only. Please instruct concerned agency for early payment.
(b) Rs 20000/- (rupees twenty thousand on account of clothing allowance has also not been paid . Since the veteran have
served eleven month in the year 2019-20. (ie from 01 Jul 2019 to 31 May 2020).
(c ) PLBON for FY 2019-2020 (ie from 01 Apr 2019 to 31 Mar 2020) has not been paid to the veteran.
(d) Luggage claim as fwd vide Arty Centre Hyderabad letter No 500602/02/Q dt 30 Jan 20 for Rs 75000/- (Rupees Seventy
five thousand only) has not been paid .
(e) Tfr Grant on superannuation as published vide Arty Centre Hyderabad Part II order No 3/0837/2020 dt 19 May 20 has
not been paid.

Please take favourable action towards early payment of above mentioned dues to the veteran. His official correspondence address is Veteran Cell Station HQ Gwalior Morar Cantt. His personal email ID is [email protected]
popatbothe

Aug 19, 2021

4000 Reduction in Pension Amout

Name : Bothe Popat Sitaram
Retirement Date: 31-01-2009
Record Office: Nashik -Maharashtra
PPO Number : S0529542008
Army no 14385988H
Pension till 1-May-2021 was 28,131 (twenty eight thousand one hundred and thirty one ),but from June 2021 it reduced to 24,132(twenty four thousand one hundred and thirty two) and its same in July 2021 also .
Want to know the reason for deduction in pension Amount .have tried several ways but didn't get help for this.
Please Reply .
Dinesh kumar tiwarii

Aug 18, 2021

Basic pay & other pt II order ..

Jai hind sir.
No 15128978m Ex hav Dinesh Kumar Tiwari .sir meri basic pay ka hav rank me ek increment kam aa rha tha. Sir 40400/-se mai pension aaya 30/6/20 ko. 41600/-honi chahiye thi .Sir fault kaha pr hua h sir. Iska letter bhi hmne unit 100 fd se. bhej rkha h. Abhi tk karwai nhi hui sir.. Mere sath ke aur bahut junior dono ki basic pay mere se jyada as rhi sir.. Aur mera Macp.nbsub ka 'HRA. CEA. LTC. Bal lve .tfr grant in sab ka claim nhi aya sir g. So please smasya ka nivaran karne ki kripa kren sir. Basic pay ki samasya hal kren
sir. Ati kripa hogi __
Apka Sainik
Dinesh Kumar Tiwari
Pl reply me sir.. [email protected]
sachin2021

Aug 16, 2021

Discharge Book, relevant cert not rec'd and FSA related issue

Sir, I No 15170776M of EX 23 Fd Regt retired on 31 Mar 21. Till dt I have not rec'd discharge Book and relevant cert and LNk DMT Jawahar Kumar of ex 23 Fd Regt who retired with me got the cert in last week of Jun. In FSA, encashment of 2018, 19 and 20 amt has been deducted and 2021 encashment has not been released by you. HRA and Tfrgth amt not released. 01 Feb 18 to 31 Jul 18 Tptl and Arunachal Pradesh amt deducted without any reason. Please contact me - 8275427862/8275575584.
Mail - [email protected]
I want to contact record so many days but I can't reached him.
Chandilkar Balaram

Aug 10, 2021

Non Recived PPO/Discriptiv Roll From Cppc Benglore And non received FSA Copy and AGI Bond and all certificate

Date 11/08/2021
Army no 15206733L
ExHav,DS Chandilkar Balaram
Retired Date 30/06/2020
PPO NO .############

Sir with due respect and humble submission I bag to state that I Chandilkar Balaram Retired date 30/06/2020.even 14month my PPOand Discriptive roll not received by my bank Cppc Benglore AND FSA copy and AGI BOND not receive me you are requsted to kindly FWD the same to cppc Benglore. please replay me
Thanking you sir

Your faithfully
Chandilkar Balaram
Ashish Kumar Pandey nk

Aug 6, 2021

Basic pay and pension

Jai hind sir PPO no ############, 31 aug 2020 ko retuire hua hu abhi tak mera pension start nahi hua hai cppc bhopal se baat kiya to unhone kaha ki account me wife ka naam pahle hai,is liye pension chalu nahi ho sakta,maine reacord ko mail kiya is problem Ko bataya to waha se mujhe kaha gaya ki naya account open karke us account ka NEFT,non payment certificate,cancel check passbook photocopy bhejne ke liye kaha maine soldier board bilaspur se 3baar ye document bhejwa diye lekin abhi tak koi action nahi hua,meri problem Ko solve karne ki kripa kare 11mahine se pension nahi aaya hsi
wB7274

Jul 31, 2021

Discharge book not received

Discharge book and certificates not yet received . pension out date_28/2/2021.Sir please consider as a request and do me a favour
from