ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA

Consumer complaints and reviews about ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA

Tayade Nilesh Nivrutti

May 27, 2020

p p o number not received soft copy or hard copy

Sir I am pensioner From Arty retired on 31 Jan 2020not received PPO Hard or soft copy please send me Soft Copy
Mera PP o banke do mahina hua hai sar lekin abhi tak mere ko PO soft copy send nahin ki hai please mere ko ppo copy send kar dijiye
Army No 15202274A
Rank L Nk SHGD
Tayade Nilesh Nivrutti
Unit 622sata Bty
PPO No ############
E mail id. [email protected]
B Chandra sekharReddy

May 13, 2020

Non Adjustment of Children's Education Assistance for the period from 01 April 18 to 30 September 18(Two children's)

Respected sir, 1. With due respect and humble submission,I wish to state the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. 2. I have my Number 14442717M Ex Hav(SKT) B. Chandra sekhar Reddy Indian Army SOS from 30 September 18 and Arty Depot Regt SQD No 294/10 . Non Adjustment of children's education assistance for the period from 01 April 18 to 30 September 18 (Two children's) has been pub vide Ex 171 Med Regt part II order number 0/0739/2018 dt 01 September 18 the same part II order has already been submitted in your Records Office computer cell and office of the addl controller of defence accounts pay accounts Office (Others ranks) Artillery Lekhanagar Nashik letter No NE/Gen Corr/2020 dt 04 February 2020. PAO (OR) Arty letter under ref has been correctly adjusted and tender memo for the same along with other dues has been generated (T . Memo No _5579) dt 04 October 2019 and forwarded to your Records office. 3. You are requested to adjust children's education assistance (two children's) and clear dues at the earliest please. I have a indl facing financial hardship . I request credit pension account please. 4. You are requested to info indl please. 5. An early action is request please. Thanking you sir
Sudhakar reddy gundam

May 2, 2020

Not received pension & compute

Sir 31aug 2019 ko retirement hua tha.meri Joint Ac mein problem ko teek karke 04 jan 2019 ko arty record ki jariye pcda
Allahabad bhej diya hu abhi tak PPO, Pension, compute nahi mila.
No 15204795M
Ppo ############
Ph 7020207155
Vilas Ramchandra Gaikwad

Apr 27, 2020

PPO Number

My neighbour Ex Gnr Vilas Gaikwad (1250500), retired in Mar 1973 from Arty Records, not received pension from Nov 2019 due to wrong PPO number. PDA informed him that his PPO number is not reflecting in their system. He has submitted 2 times online and 1 time hard copy of Life Certificate since Nov 2019.

He was receiving regular pension till Oct 2019. It seems PPO number must have change. Please inform his fresh PPO number. He is facing much financial difficulties

His contact number is '9987650625'
Yadav Anil Kumar RADHESHYAM

Apr 21, 2020

Ppo

Sir my army no 15203765H L/Nk Yadav Anil Kumar RADHESHYAM
Sir mera ppo 9 March ok pcda ALLHABAD se reject ho gaya hai
Kirpa karke mere ppo par jaldi karwahi kare
Ishwarsinghnegi

Apr 20, 2020

Agi bond and PPO related

My army nom 15161828W my sos date is 31 Jan 2020 I am not received my AGIF BOND and my PPO .I request to you please send me my AGI Bond and PPO by post thanking you
Manjeet1516

Apr 16, 2020

My pension document related

Sir my army number-15165101H.
Gnr(DMT) manjeet Kumar.
My pension sos date-30Apr2020.
My by hand document fwd by awwan.
My mobile number-7668234842
Plz msg me my pension status and document status.
Ashok Kumar Patna

Apr 3, 2020

Non receipt of PPO

I am retired from Arty from 01.10.2002.My PPO no is S/035422/2002dated 08.10.2002. Particular of service detail as under-

1. Army No- 14395686K
Giridih, Jharkhand- 815301
With regards.
Venugopal venus

Mar 23, 2020

Correction of wife's name in PPO

Sir, my army number is 1197819
My name venugopalan retired from service.
Referenced copy of original PPO received from office of principal PDA pension , Allahabad has a wrong entry of my wife's name.
The mentioned copy name 'indira nair' is fully wrong.
My wife's name is' K Sumathi '.

I request to make the change mentioned above in all my documents and records and send a copy the updated PPO to Me.
Please correct the PPO copy and sent it to PDA allahabad.

I have sent a letter regarding this matter on 29/11/2019.
I have enclosed the copy of PPO in the letter .

My PPO number - 3573/79

I hope u process my request as soon as possible
ThankYou.
Venugopal venus

Mar 23, 2020

Correction of wife's name in PPO copy from allahabad

Sir, my army number is 1197819
My name venugopalan retired from service.
The mentioned copy name 'indira nair' is fully wrong.
My wife's name is' K Sumathi '.

Please correct the PPO copy and sent it to PDA allahabad.

I have sent a letter regarding this matter on 29/11/2019.
I have enclosed the copy of PPO in the letter .

My PPO number - 3573/79

ThankYou.
Rajesh kumar 1234

Mar 8, 2020

Second ppo not received

Sir mera army n -15162515k ,rank-nk. ,name-rajesh kumar h mujhe abhi tak second ppo jo category ka nhai mila h
Rajesh kumar 1234

Mar 8, 2020

Category ppo not recived

Army n 15162515k rank -nk. Name-rajesh kumar sir mera category vala ppo abhi mujhe nahi mila h pls help me
Krishan8716

Name- Ram Kala wife of Ram Kishan Yadav
army number-15101146F
Original PPO No-S0560172006
rank-havildar
sir ppo birthdate is wrong so i requested to change my birth date in all my document birth date is 02/01/1970 and it is correct but in ppo birth date is 12/05/1967 it is wrong .
so here is problem and they give me correction birth date in ppo or all document
so i requested to change my wife birthdate
please sir help me i face many problem here

right birth date-02/01/1970

mobile no -9602905218
WhatsApp no-9602905218
Email [email protected]
Prasanthan

Feb 25, 2020

Graduation Certificate(BA) For re enroll in DSC

1. I, JC 277037L EX SUB PRASANTHAN M SOS From Army on 30 Jun 2019 SQD No 227/06. I am now re enrolled in DSC as Sub on 08 Feb 2020 and my orientation trg is going on. At the time of my disch I can not got my graduation cert (BA) it is placed in my sheet roll. It is very needful for the DSC Records for my documentation.

2. There for you are requested to please fwd the same at the under mentioned address at the earliest pl.

JC 277037L
Sub Prasanthan M
Batch J_79
DSC centre, Kannur
Kerala
Nilesh Tayade

Feb 22, 2020

PPO

Mera p p o number abhi tak aaya nahin hai army number, 1520 2274 A rank, L/Nk SHGD Tayade Nilesh Nivrutti Unit 622 sata Bty
kabeeram2267

Feb 18, 2020

Correction of X Gp Pay

JC268548N
Sub(AIG)Kabeer A M(Retd wef 31 Mar 2016

1. X gp as per last pay commission not yet adjusted.

2. An info letter, dated 05 Dec 2019, in this regard has been recd.

3. You are requested to settle this obsn at the earliest.

4. Thanking you, Sir.
THETE 54

Feb 13, 2020

Issue of New P P O for Ex--serviceman.

Respected Sir, I apply for new P.P.O. My Details as follows : (1) Army No.-- 1265515 N . NK-- Ramesh Chand . (2) Old P.P.O. No.-- S/017695 / 93.ARMY. (3) New P.P.O. No.-- ############ . (4) Mob. No.-- 9423540614. (5) E/ Mail ID-- [email protected] (6) Present Address.-- Village--- Henja . Post Office --- Bhawrna. Teh.-- Palampur . District -- Kangra .( Himachal Pradesh ).
Please send my NEW P.P.O.

Jan 23, 2020

Non commencement of family pension

Please provide me copy of corr PPO no. s/37172/93 of my husband Army no. 1159087 late Gnr Krishna Deo Singh for initiation of family pension.His original PPO no is s/9495/75 dated 24 Jun 75.my mob no. Is +918383800784 and e-mail ID is [email protected]

Jan 23, 2020

Non commencement of family pension

I Shavitri Bai w/o no.1159087 late Gunner Krishna Deo Singh. Please provide me copy of corr PPO no.s/JN/37172/93 for initiation of family pension. Original PPO no. Of my husband is s/9495/75 dated 24 Jun 75. My mob no.+918383800784, e-mail ID- [email protected]
balwinder269992

Jan 14, 2020

NEW PPO NOT RECEIVED

1. I, JC-269992W Ex-Sub (OpR)(Hony Sub Maj) Balwinder Singh was retired from the indian Army on 31 Jul 2012 and SOS from army on 01 Aug 2012. My old PPO No S/024469/2012 (ARMY). As per PCDA Allahabad Web Site for the New PPO, my new PPO No is already mentioned in pension slip wef May 2019. You are requested to forward the copy of my new PPO to the following address at the earliest:-

2. Thanking you in your anticipation please.

Ex Sub (OpR) Balwinder Singh s/o Pritam Singh

With best regards

Ex-Sub(Hony Sub Maj) Balwinder Singh

Jan 12, 2020

Non commencement of family pension

No.11579087Ex Gnr Krishna Deo Singh expired on 15 Oct 2018 and death certificate forwarded through Distt Rewa MP soldier board office in the last week of Nov 2019.Family pension not started as wife's name not held in PPO (PPO no. S/9495/75). Please do the needful.
Ex Sub A P Pandey

Failed to reply

TUPE JAYAVANT

Dec 16, 2019

PPO NOT YET RECEIVED

I No 15151800H Ex Hav (Clk) Tupe Jayavant Shriram retired from IA since 31Jul 2019. My PPO not yet received till date.

In view of the above, you are requested that fwd the same at the earliest.
Harish1974

Dec 14, 2019

NON RECEIPT OF DISABILITY PENSION AND PPO

No 15123739N Hav Harish Kumar Sharma Unit 16 Med Regt. I retired on 30 Apr 2019. Medical board Mera 02 Apr 2019 ko ho gya tha.Abhi tak Meri Disability pension start nahi hui hai. Aur PPO bhi nahi milahai. Pl sir take the case with PCDA, Allahabad and start the disability pension

Phone - 7357489777

Email ID [email protected]
Gangadharan T

Dec 7, 2019

Regarding Publication Of Part II Order- change of date of birth of spouse in r/o No:- 14360785N Ex Hav Gangadharan T.

1. Please refer Zilla Sainik Welfare Office, Civil Station Malappuram letter No:- Z-6/Part-II-15/4586/2019 dt 28 sep 2019.
2. You are requested to change the date of birth of my wife in record as early as possible. The same is urgently required for updating old 32Kb ECHS card to 64kb.
For further reference please contact me
MOB:-9446691866
Email:[email protected]

GoAir - Error in Webcheck-in in upcoming flight G80321 of 1st June...
    Kindly note, I have booked my flight with GoAir through...
    zee cinema - TV Guide
    Almost twice a month the tv Guide programming goes on the...
    HUNGAMA CHANNEL - Hungama
    Why are you showing shin Chan old episode I know you are...
    http://cbtfexch9.com/ - Refund my amount
    Dear Sir, My self Deepak Kumar Goyanka I informed to...
    SPEED POST COMPLAINT - Latter not received
    Sir my speed post n.EH562978135IN BOOKED ON 12-05-2020 AND...
    Marvel hq - Bored by seeing starwars
    Please play all cartoons not only star wars
    Cadbury bournvita - Expires settlement
    Dear sir/mam This is bring your kind attention that...
    Netmeds - Denied for home delivery
    The product I have ordered on netmeds are delivered...
    Personal iten - Parcel not received
    Good afternoon, I am writing this mail due to not...