ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA

Consumer complaints and reviews about ARTY RECORD PENSION CELL NASIK ROAD CAMP MAHARASHTRA

ramnarayanmishra

May 12, 2021

OBSERVATIONS ON PART II ORDER &LEAVE ENCASHMENT

The OIC RECORD
ARTILLERY RECORD,NASIK
PIN-908802
C/O 56 APO

Sir mera FSA pay slip me Leave Encashment ka paisa 128 din ka diya hai .Total Leave Encashment 207 din hai.79 day Leave Encashment ka paisa nahi mila hai Aur pura part II order ka paisa nahi diya hai bacha hua part II order ka copy Highlight kar ke bhej diye hai .Aur 50%commutation Aur 50% disability ka document PCDA Allahabad mein nahi pahucha hai aur descriptive Roll aur ppo number ka hard copy SBI CPPC Patna mein nahi pahucha hai isey jald se jald bhejne ka kripa pardan kare. Aur bacha hua part II order HRA, TFRGTH, SCCIA, CEA, 79 DAY LEAVE ENCASHMENT ka paisa jald se jald dene ka kripa pardan kare.Document Highlight karke bhej diye hai. Yours Faithfully
Ram Narayan Mishra
Ex-Army No-15147540L Date-13/May/2021
Mob no-9572337703
Rasathi

Apr 24, 2021

Non Received PPO and Discriptive Roll

Army No - 15208764K, Retired- 31/01/2021,PPO NO - ############

Sir,with due respect & humble submission I beg to state that I sethi Shekhar jairam retired from service on 31 jan 2021. Even after three months my PPO and discriptive roll not received by my bank CPPC Sbi Bellapur Mumbai.
You are requested to kindly fwd the same to CPPC Sbi Bellapur Mumbai.
Thanking you sir,

Yours Faithfully,
Sethi Shekhar jairam
Prakashbodke

Oct 5, 2020

PL sir pension abitak nahi aa rahi hai

Mera ppo no ############ no 15201107x lnk Bodke prakash sakharam sos deta 31 Jan 2020 Maine Belapur me bat Kiya tha descripgive roll abitak nahi Mila hai
Skasrafarmy

Sep 23, 2020

Compation no information ppo

Sir I am sos from 30 jun 2020
My ppo pension and gravaty . compation no information ppo . Pl solve my problem sir
Lachit Basumatary

Aug 25, 2020

Pray for New service pension, to Send Descriptive Roll, PPO and all basic pension documents in my concern Guwahati CPPC SBI Assam

Respected Sir,-
I Army No-Ex 15161133N, Rank- L/nk (Gnr Gd) ,
Name- Lachit Basumatary, Unit- 199Fd Regt, Retd on -
31jan2020, PPO no- ############, Mob no - ( 9877442418, 8136099733) . Email ID- ( [email protected]). Accnt No- 11851444129.
My monthly pension did not get start still now, 7 months passed away, I am facing lot of problems sir, My DESCRIPTIVE ROLL, PPO and Basic documents are not yet received in my concern Guwahati CPPC SBI Assam.
Honourable sir please..! kindly ensure and check and send my Pension documents to process my pension in my concern Guwahati CPPC SBI state Assam. I'll be very thankful to you.
" Thanks Sir'

Your faithfully
Lachit Basumatary
Army No- 15161133N
V deshmukh

Feb 7, 2020

Not received ppo

I 14328632 T S Naik Vijay Deshmukh I have not received my Corr ppo may please look in to matter do need ful for me. My address. A9 vaishnav shakti hsg soc Sansari Gaon Devlali Nashik Maharashtra 422401
Sanjeev Saxena 09

Sep 22, 2019

Rejection of disability pension in r/o JC 275141A Ex Sub SK Saxena SOS 01Jun 2018

JC275141A Ex Sub SK Saxena SOS 01 Jun 2018
1. Ref Arty Records letter No JC275141A/DP-74154/Pen 2 dt 25 Oct 2018 rec'd by me on 29 Jan 2019. 2. Our first appeal on the subject fwd to Arty Records on 07 Mar 2019. 3. Confirmation against first appeal asked vide our letter dt 08 May 2019 and 09 Jul 2019. 4. Pl intimate present posn of the case.
santhababu

Sep 20, 2019

Non Receipt of EPPo

NoJc148667 SUB (Rted) T G P Rajendran was retired from Indian Army on 1 May 1990 and my old PPO NoSO1608490 as per PCDA Allahabad web site for the New PPO myNew PPO No is ############ ser No 15873 you are requested to forward the copy of my New PPO to the following address at the Earliest T G P Rajendran JC 148667N SUB (Rted) Gokulam House Karukayil Ward Thathampally po Alappuzha Kerala pin No688013 Mob No 9446042312
Guresh Channappa Jinaga

Jul 24, 2019

Change of address

I served in the Regiment of Artillery and retired from service in Oct 1987. Kindly change my Home Town Address as given below.

Army No. 14308415Y Hav (Clerk) Retd

Address : GURESH CHANNAPPA JINAGA
H. No 100 2/A, Vijay Nagar
Halyal Road, Nehru Nagar Cross
Near Magadum Kalyan Mantap
DHARWAD - 580 003 (Karnataka)

Mobile No. +91 9481129780 E Mail ID [email protected]
h chandra

Mar 24, 2019

Relation certificate dch,book

Hello sir good morning

Sir mera mera naam excella Harishchandra Hai Mera Aadmi number 1510 9283 p hai Mera discharge book aur relation certificate Dono hi Raste Mein lost ho gaye the Ankhiya Phar aur plus dormant Soldier Board ke dwara Banakar Bheja Hai Kareeb 3 mahine Ho chuke hain sir vo abhi tak Bankar nahi aaya hai please jaldi se jaldi banwane ki kripa Kare main aapka aabhari rahunga Mujhe sakht jarurat hai ladke ko Bharti karane ke liye
Jeevan Kumar k

Mar 21, 2019

Not received relationship certificate that has applied on February 6th 2019

I Krishna Reddy ,15109813Y,HAV (OPR),195 field regiment, date ofSOS:1 March 2003. Has applied for relationship certificate for my son Jeevan Kumar Reddy on 06 February 2019 and have not yet received it. There is selection nearby on 08 April 2019. I request you to send it as soon as possible.