ARTY RECORDS NASIK ROAD CAMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about ARTY RECORDS NASIK ROAD CAMP

PRABHAKAR JAGTAP

Mar 16, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF LAST PAY CERTIFICATE

I No 15114453X Ex Hav(Clk) Jagtap Prabhakar SOS on 01 Sep 2006 have been re-employed in Forests and Revenue Department of Maharashtra. Presently serving at Tahasildar Office Baramati as a Clerk. As there is provision to protect last pay of a ex-servicemen while re-employed in state government jobs, my office vide their letter No Astha/Kavi/47/2016 dated 25/01/2016 had asked for my latest LPC mentioning my last payment as per sixth pay commission. A period of near about two months has elapsed but no reply to the letter has yet been received.
You are kindly requested to issue the last payment certificate incorporating all amendments issued vide different corrigendum PPOs as soon as possible. A copy of the same may be endorsed to the residential address of the ex-serviceman mentioned below :-
Ex Havildar Jagtap Prabhakar Khashaba

Teh- Ater
Dist- Bhind(MP)
Pin- 477111
E-mail id - [email protected]
I have not received children education allow 2013 to 2014 MyTwo children study EBENEZER HR SEC SCHOOL GWALIOR Children Name (1) ANKIT KUMAR SHARMA
(2) ANJALI KUMARI SHARMA
Actually two letters sent by Jila Sainik Board Gwalior for NE-4..I have not received Payment CEA..Present time I am serving 1037B DSC platoon. My Mother unit 315 Fd Regt(Kargil) CEA part order No-0/0140/2014 DATED 30 Mar2014.

So its my request to take strict action against it as soon as possible.
Waiting for your positive reply.
Your sincerely

Teh- mukerian
Dist- hoshiarpur(PB)
Pin- 144221
E-mail id - [email protected]
I have received first (ppo no.- D/12560/2014) ,second (ppo no. - D/CORR/16162/2014)
Third ppo(ppo no.- D/CORR/10019/2015) of Nb subedar rank but I haven't yet received PPO of subedar rank.
I have filled my complain in PCDA Allahabad but according to them they have not received my documents of subedar rank.
So its my request to take strict action against it as soon as possible.
Waiting for your positive reply.
Your sincerely
Ex sub Dargar Singh
Contact no.- 7589042611
Ajaygoswami

Jan 20, 2016

CHANGE OF NAME OF WIFE OF JC-153182P EX- HONY. CAPT. NASIB SINGH

REMINDER-I (for personal attention OIC NER Groups)

1. Refer our previous mail dated 09/01/2016.
2. Reply regarding change of name of my wife has not yet been received. Kindly look in the the matter personally and intimated the progress of the case at the earliest.

1. I JC-153182P Ex- Hony Capt Nasib Singh, Retd on 30/11/1991 from Arty Nasik wide PPO No. S/028694/91 (ARMY) dated 03/07/1991.

2. It is submitted for your information that at the time of my marriage the name of my wife wrongly entered in my service documents Smt. Ajit Kumari instead of Smt Jeet Kumari as per all the civil Records name of my wife mentioned as Smt. Jeet Kumari e.i Ration card, Voter Card and Bank pass book etc.

3. I want to change of name of my wife in the service records available in your office i.e Smt Jeet Kumari.

4. It is requested that the name of my wife may please be changed in your records and send the copy of NER Part II Order regarding change of name my wife for our further records.

Your co-operation is highly appreciated

PIN 180001
V V V

Jan 14, 2016

Arear of service pension wef 01 Jun 2007 to 23 sep 2013

Sir, I, No JC 258910H, EX-Sub (Hony Capt) Ved Prakash Yadav Retd on 01 Jun 2007 from Arty Record Nasik vide PPO No S/055996/2006 (army) . Arear of service pension wef 01 Jun 2007 to 23 Sep 2013 has not been adjusted as per GOI circuler No 548 dt 11 sep 2015. Bankers are said in this connection corr PPO is required for post-2006 retires. So you are requested that the my corrigendum PPO may pl be sand at the earliest/approch to CDA Allahabad. Youer Co-operation is highly appreciated.
samarsusmita

Jan 12, 2016

Non receipt of PPO

I, smt payel Das w/o no 14437932N Late Naik(DS) Tukai Das who died on 06 Mar 2015. All documentation are completed but PRO not received till date. Please confirm the same.
Thinking you.

js1731286897

Dec 14, 2015

clarification of disability certificate PGI

dear sir ref sr/jc 257154p/obsn/t_1/por/NER/LIB
with humble submission i request that a disabilty certificate issued by PGIMER chandigarh in favour of my daughter amardeep kaur for mention disabilily in her part 2 order already done in service retuned that brig and equal to be singed whereas certificate has already issued by higher authorty doctor rajinder singh HOD GENERAL SURGERY AND CHAIRMAN MED DISABILTY BOARD PGIMER CHD GARAH DATED 21 AUG 2015 AND OTHER DOCTOR SUBO CHAKRABARTY DIPTT PSYCHIATRY AS PER GUIDELINES OF MINISTERY OF SOCIAL JUSTICE AND EMPOWERMENT GOVT OF INDIA NEW DELHI 01 JUNE 2001 AND 30 DEC 2009.cetificate is as form /format govt of india,KINDLY CONSIDER MY CASE IN GENUINE

Amar jit Lakhanpaul

Nov 16, 2015

extract of part II order

JC-271260Y Ex Nb Sub Amar Jit Lakhanpaul SOS 01/10/2010

I have requested to forward extract of part II order regarding birth of my Son Adrash Lakhanpal. The same is required for filling application for sainik school entrance admission examination. The last date for submission of application is 20th Nov 2015. kindly send extract as soon as possible.
sudula

Oct 8, 2015

GRANT OF ADDITIONAL COMMUTATION OF PENSION AS PER 6TH PAY COMMISSION

Sir, I No 15116255L ExHav(Clk) Sudula Kodana Rao retired from the Army on 01 Aug 2007. Refer to your letter No SR/Addl Comn/PCDA(P)/SP/Pen-1(O) dt 01 Apr 15. Please intimate present position of my case. I am facing financial problem. So many times I rang up 02532414421, 02532410677 & 07304251790 but there is no any positive action. You are requested to take necessary action at the earliest.
sudula

Oct 8, 2015

GRANT OF ADDITIONAL COMMUTATION OF PENSION AS PER 6TH PAY COMMISSION

Sir, I No 15116255L Ex Hav(Clk) Sudula Kodana Rao retired from Army on 01 Aug 2007. Please refer to your letter No SR/Addl Comn/PCDA(P)/SP/Pen-1(O) dated 01 Apr 15 and so many e-mails from my side. It is intimated that there is no action taken from that time. I rang up many times to 0734251790, 02532410677 & 02532414421 but action is nil. Please take prompt action for grant of additional commutation of revised pension as per 6th CPC. Thanking you sir, My email ID [email protected]
sandip kolay

Sep 17, 2015

medical allowance Rs 500/-pm

Dear Sir (RO, NE Pension),

I am a pensioner from Army (Arty) since Oct 2002 and getting med allowance. May I request
your honour to please discontinue my med allowance with immediate effect as one ECHS
branch open just now in my district i.e. near to my house and I want to opt for ECHS facility for me & my family.
I have ECHS Card. Treat the matter is most urgent. My PPO No is S/035079/2002 dt Oct 2002.

EX HAV Sandip Kolay ( Army No 14391058X) Mob No 9231234499
Victor bhatti

Apr 3, 2015

legal notice DT 18 Feb 2015

Sir I am retired from army since 01 Nov 1996 my ppo number 0/02629/1997 and DE/CON/022697/2001the disability lump sum amount has not been received upto date I am send the legal notice to concerned person/office I request to you please settle my case at the earliest my army number 14348134L ex naik Victor Ludhiana Mohalla PO Dhariwal 143519 Dist Gurdaspur Punjab my bank account number ################ Punjab national Bank Batala road Dhariwal. Thanking you mobile no 9855824161
Mohinder Singh Sidhu

Mar 27, 2015

Revised ppo disability pension

i am ex no 7638113 nk clk Mohinder Singh Sidhu . My ppo number is 3332/76 with hq dpdo karnal number 2176. Necessary documents duly completed in all respects were forwarded to by dpdo karnal in the month of November/December 2015 for issue of revised ppo broadbanding disability pension to pre 1996 pensioners. The same has not been received by them do far. Kindly expedite to avoid penal inter St thereon. With regards, Mohinder Singh Sidhu mob number 09357113700
Uday Kumar

Neharu Nagar.Mandya
Karnataka 571401
Mob:############
Email: [email protected]
I have completed my 28 years of service in ARMY and I was retired from army on 31/10/2008. My PPO No is S/030671/2008, my first Corrigendum PPO No is S/CORR/223267/2009 & my second my second Corrigendum PPO No is S/CORR/164500/2011.
My second Corrigendum PPO (S/CORR/164500/2011) received via Zilla Sainik Board Mysore Karnataka on July 2014. The same Bank/Treasury copy not yet received at District Treasury. So that I not received any ariars / basic pay amount from Sep 2009,
kindly request to you please send Bank/Treasury copy of Corrigendum PPO (S/CORR/164500/2011) to District Treasury Mandya Karnataka,
Uday Kumar