ARTY RECORDS NASIK ROAD CAMP

From
RAVINDRAN.P
No: 14474749H
Rank: HAV(DS)
Last Unit: 821 Light Regt.
Date of Entrolment: 20 August 1981
Date of Discharge: 31 August 2005

29 Jan 2019.

Sub:- Request regarding - Extract part II order No 1/############

With reference to your letter No 14474749H/Pub/T-5/POR/NER LIB dated 31 Dec 2018.
You are highly requested to please send the extract part order of the above mentioned copy for our further necessary documentation.
I kindly further request you to amend the same on 64kb ECHS Smart card accordingly.
I will be ever greatful to you for this act of kindness.

With thanks and regards,

OMANAKUTTAN R

Jan 24, 2019

Grant of service pension for MACP Hav acp 1

Respected sir
1.please refer my petition dated 27 October 2018 and reply vide your email dated 08 dec 2018.
2.It is submitted that. I have not received the revised/ corrigendum ppo for grant of service pension Hav acp 1 till date.please intimate the progress at the earliest.

. 14389217L
Ex Hav OMANAKUTTAN R mobile number 9400147476.
Nb Sub Rajender Singh

Jan 16, 2019

VERIFICATION OF 64 KB CARD APPLICATION

I have applied for 64 KB Card on 06 Jul 18 vide my application No 0000468315. Payment toward preparation of Card has also been made on 06 Jul 18. I am regularly checkig ECHS website for application progress. But till date no action has been taken by Arty Recods to verfy my application.

Since 06 months has already been passed to apply. Echs will not permit treatment with card. May I request you verify my application so that new card can be issued to me. My last unist served is 253 Med Regt.

This is the ignorance of Exservicemen on the part of Arty Records for not attending any grievances made by Veterans since last six month. Kindly do the needful.

JC265143X Nb Sub

OIC NE-4 (PENSION GROUP),
ARTY RECORD NASHIK ROAD CAMP
PIN : 908800

SIR,

I, JC273314N EX SUB HON LT BADAN SINGH YADAV DISCHARGED FROM SERVICE ON 31 JAN 2016. MY OLD PPO NO IS S/1108/2016 (ARMY) . REVISED PPO AND BENEFIT AS PER 7TH CPC HAS BEEN NOT RECEIVED BY ME TILL DATE. IT IS REQUESTED TO DESPATCH MY REVISED PPO TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS AND HOME ADDRESS.

MOBILE NO - 8900954335

State -UTTAR PRADESH
Pin - 226025

Jan 10, 2019

ECHS 64 KB CARD

I, JC-259794X Ex Sub Ram Niwas retired from Regt of Arty on 30 Sep 2007. I on line applied for New ECHS Card vide registration No 0000821348 and payment completed on 11 Dec 2018. Particulars of application are required to be checked by Arty Records. Request do needful at the earliest. My last unit is 171 Med Regt.
Phalgunarao Nandigam

Jan 9, 2019

Regarding disability soldier apply in the government jobs

Sir,ex naibsubedar N PHALGUNARAO ;Jc275069p: PPO No-D /11819 /2013;SOS on 30-11-2013.
I applied for post of panchayat secretary in AndhraPradesh Public service commission on 05-01-2019.They want in website which disability apply. That is OH, LC etc.
Sir, I am suffering with CAD (stent to LAD).sir whitch disability applicable for me.

My email address :[email protected]

Mobile number :9618320159 and 8919449217

Your faithful,
N PhalgunaRao
Archanapanday

Dec 31, 2018

Disvelty pension, overjection, seventh pay commission pement start Kare

Jai hind mai ex gnr acp 1) 14430765A vinod kumar shukla ex regt 219 med rest 31 Jan 2017 ko sena se discharge hua but meri disvelty pension ajj 31 Dec 2018 year ka endind din hai pure two year ho gye hi start nahi hui mera cilq tptl ka overjection tha record ko maine document diya tha magar pbor kahata hi humhe koi document nahi diya gya latter ka jabab nahi malta phone karo Ti koi right baat nahi karta kiya sab ke sab army commander ho gye hi ya kabhi retier nahi hoge kaam nahi karna to kio hi cheair chode koi auur kaam karege sab se jada problam arty pensionero ko hai
Meri dg arty se request hi ki pzzz pension aane ke baad to paresaan na ho arty ke jaban bus auur kuch nahi karege to apne margi se
My no 7015556306
Vijai Kumar jaswal

Dec 30, 2018

Endorcement of family pension

No 1145120 ex hav Jalam Singh ,documents do endorcement of family pension sent on 13dec 2017 .also sent two reminder but no communication has been received. Kindly inform action taken.
Vichare 1970

Dec 6, 2018

Regarding Disability Pension Certificate

Sub:- Regarding issue of 50% Disability Pension Certificate

Respected Sir

I am EX Serviceman of you artillery Center Nashik. My Army No. is 15112202P GNR (OPR), Vichare Sunil Maruti. I have got 20% Disability Pension as per your rules from my retirement. As Per 7th Pay commission Disability pension revised 20% to 50% but yet not received me 50 % Disability Pension Certificate. Last week i am visited at your Artillery Record office but the officer said me put up the mail for demand for 50% Disability Pension Certificate.
Hence i requested to you please send me 50% Disability Pension Certificate of my following address.

Sunil Maruti Vichare
Phone No. 9420152859
BOPANNAKR

Dec 2, 2018

ABOUT DEPENDENTS ECHS CARD

Main Ex Gunner No 14438948L, Bopanna K R,76 Field Regiment mera Mother Father ka echs card bana nahin hai, krupia karke karan batayen.mera mob no 9483188054,e-mail [email protected]
VISWANATHAN K P 1963

Last Unit: 190 FD Regt.
Date of Entrolment: 27 December 1982
Date of Discharge: 01 July 2001

Maharashtra.

Sub:- For issuing mother details in part order

As my mother name (Mrs. Kalyani) and details not enterded in my service discharge book, so i can’t able to add her details in ECHS. I kindly request you to issue the copy of my part order (which include mother details) for further proceedings.

Place : Thamallackal Yours Faithfully
Date : 17/09/2018 Viswanathan K P

Nov 28, 2018

DATE OF BIRTH OF MY MOTHER IN PART II ORDER

I humbly submit the following for your kind consideration and favourable action.

The details of my mother is not entered in my discharge book. Hence she is not able to avail the benifits of ECHS facilities.

Hence i humbly request you to be kind enough to send me a copy of Part II order with my mother’s details (Mrs. KALYANI) so that she will be able to avail the ECHS facility.

Please refer my previous application dated 17/09/2018, attached here with please find a copy of my application for your personal

Yours Faithfully

KALATHIL PADEETTETHIL (H)
THAMALLACKAL P.O
ALAPPUZHA DIST
KERALA 690549
PH: 9495559881
Shuklavinod

Nov 21, 2018

Disvelty pension e poo seventh paycommission, interjection not clear

Sir jai hind Ram ram
Mai no 14430765A
Gnr-vinod Kumar shukla
Arty records Nasik road camp
Mera pension order no hi s/43319(2016)hai and new e poo no hai############ hai jo pcda Allahabad se mila unke bataye anusar july me eppo genrat ho chuka hi auur bola gya app ka laejan nco le kar jata hi jo pain drive
Me lekar jaye mera oberjaction tha tptl cilq jo ki maine document diya tha lekin abhi 2 years compilet hone ko hi auur na hua auur na hi Jio batane ko ready hi mera mail
I'd [email protected] Com
Mob no 8570909350/7015556306 hi pzzzzz mera balance work finish karaye thank u very much
V. S. Kumar

Nov 21, 2018

Posting

This is not a complaint I want one posting if i got one posting I will do the service other ways I will go pension. No arty unit any other unit my number 15169163A
digpal patel

Nov 15, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF EPPO
I, 15142713N NK DIGPAL PATEL DISCHARGED FROM SERVICE ON 01 JUN 2017. MY REVISED PPO AS PER 7TH CPC HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO YOUR OFFICE BY PCDA (P) ALLAHABAD PPO NO ############ DATED 19 SEP 2018. THE SAME HAS NOT YET BEEN RECD BY ME TILL DATE. IT IS REQUESTED TO DESPATCH MY REVISED PPO WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY. PLEASE SEND MY E-PPO TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS

MOBILE NO - 74709281358

Pin-495550

shivarsk1234

Nov 8, 2018

corrigendum PPO

i want my corrigendum ppo copy by mail or by post as early as possible because my echs smart card application is under verification since april 2018 and the due is near to end. my corrigendum PPO number is ############ and suffix 0101
army number 15147954X HAV R Shankar retired from 226 field regiment
VINOD kumar1960

Oct 27, 2018

Correction in documents of dpdo Bathinda

Dear sir my name is EX. GUNNER/SKT VINOD KUMAR, my Army number is 14463290F. I am discharged by madical board under cateogary E , my TRADE SKT comes under group B but DPDO bathinda is showing me in their record in D group. I retiered on 29/06/1983. Kindly help me to sought out this problem and rectify my record on urgent basis.

Your faithfully
Vinod kumar
Raman(punjab)
District: bathinda
15155673W

Oct 16, 2018

NO FINED MY PPO NO

Sir I, No 15155673W , Ex Genr(OPR) Sameer Kumar Upadhyay was retired (Med Board) from Arty on 15 Oct 2016. After two years No received my PPO No . sir pl send my PPO on my Home address /mail ID . my family economy condition very week Please help Sir.
My Mob No is 7388620369 PAN CARD NO -AUFPK7993K
Pin-274001
R Muralidharan nair

Oct 13, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF EPPO

I, JC-269489Y EX HONY CAPT R MURALLEDHARAN NAIR DISCHARGED FROM SERVICE ON 01 JUN 2017. MY REVISED PPO AS PER 7TH CPC HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO YOUR OFFICE BY PCDA (P) ALLAHABAD ON 27 SEP 2018. THE SAME HAS NOT YET BEEN RECD BY ME TILL DATE. IT IS REQUESTED TO DESPATCH MY REVISED PPO WITHOUT ANY FURTHER DELAY.
t narasing

Oct 2, 2018

medels not issue

dear sir
Ex No : 14405775Y
Naik
Tangeti Narasinga Rao
403 lt AD Regt {Comp}

I am not receiving my serving medels so please grant me my service medels in my address
T NARSING ARAO
ANDHRAPRADESH
ravi chandran c

Oct 2, 2018

GRANT OF ACP

Sir,No 14497200F Hony Nb/Sub Ravi Chandran C,my PPO no S/026862/2008.I was retired on 01 SEP 2008.After retirement I have been getting the pension of Hony Nb/Sub.ACP was applicable on 01 SEP 2008.Where I am not eligible for it.But on 08 Dec 2017 a civil appeal dairy no 3744 of 2016 judgement was released about the benefits of ACP is applicable from 01Jan2006.There for whether I am eligible for the ACP benefits,I request you to kindly inform the as soon as possible.
Sri Chand Yadav

Sep 25, 2018

GRANT OF ADDITIONAL QUANTUM OF PENSION TO PENSIONERS 80 YEARS OF AGE

I Sri Chand, Ex Hav, No. 1143920 was enrolled in Indian Army on 28.05.1956 and retired on 21.02.1974 with pensionary benefits vide PPO No. S/5834/74. My date of birth has been written as 01.07.1937 in my Certificate of Service the copy of which has already been submitted but I do not know how my date of birth has been mentioned as 01.01.1939 in my PPO. If my date of birth is considered as 01.01.1939 as mentioned in PPO then I was not completing the mandatory as for recruitment on my date of enrolment that 28.05.1956. Now I am given to understand that my service record and PPO are not traceable in the record office. I have written several letters and submitted the required documents to the records office. Kindly correct my date of birth as per my Certificate of Service which is correct and direct the concerned pension disbursing authority to grant me the additional quantum of pension as admissible to the pensioners 80 years of age.

Thanks and regards
Sri Chand, Ex Hav, No. 1143920
Mob No. 9990415253
Suresh Kumar

Aug 25, 2018

HARASHMENT BY ARTY RECORD

RESPECTED SIR I AM NO 1294818L EX GNR NARINDER NATH .I AM 78 YEAR OLD BUT MY ARTY RECORD HARASH ME AGAIN AND AGAIN TODAY I AM COMING THIRD TIME MH 166 JAMMU.MY RSMB CALL UP LETTER RE SURVEY MEDICAL BOARD REFER YOUR LETTER NO220/MB/RSMB/2018 . I REPORT 166 MH BUT HE SAY YOUR RECORD IS DONOT SEND PROPER DACUMENT.ALREDY I AM VICTIM OF WRONG JUGEMENT.I SUFFERING LONG TIME SPEND OF THIS PAINFULLY CONDITION.
Bindeshwari

Aug 25, 2018

Eppo 7th pay2017ppo nos-17447-2017

Ex Hav Bindeshwari armyno15135542k mob-no 8853924957 ppo nos-17447-2017 to send my mo-no pl
Singh dashrath

Aug 23, 2018

Imb medical bord out

My army no 22000243M mujhe discharge hue 9 mhina ka time ho gya h but abhi tak nai to meri discharge book aai h aur na hi mere ko koi benefit mila h .please help me sir my mobile no 9813782125.email id [email protected] par please reply