ARTY RECORDS NASIK ROAD CAMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about ARTY RECORDS NASIK ROAD CAMP

Aug 8, 2018

change my birth date in ppo

sir

name-priyanka bharti wife of -late anil kumar yadav
army number-15211389p 328med regt
rank-lnk
my adress vill-baldiyabari ,po-manihari,ps-manihari ,distt-katihar,bihar,

sir i give a employment of contractual staff interview and there my all document birthdate is correct but in ppo birthdate is wrong so i requested to change my birth date in ppo .my discharge book and identity card birth date is 29/12/1986 and it is correct but in ppo birth date is 31/12/1984 it is wrong .
so here is problem and they give me 10 days for correction birth date in ppo
so i requested to change my birthdate in ppo soon and send me watsap or email
please sir help me i face many problem here

right birth date-29/12/1986

mo no -9471850645
watsap no-9122906833

Aug 5, 2018

Revised pension details and request of new PPO no.

Hony. SM Chand Singh... JC 274951W

I request you to please send the revised pension details and new PPO no. for me... My old PPO no. is S-44129/ARMY

Aug 5, 2018

Revised Rate of Pension and New PPO

Name. Chand Singh. JC 274951 W
Rank : Hony. Subedar major
Old PPO no. : S-44129/ARMY

I request you to please forward the details of revised pension details and New PPO no. for me.
Ex-Hav Surender

Jul 27, 2018

Subject : DISABILITY ELEMENTS ARREARS : Army No. 14463115M , Rank : Ex-Hav, Name: Surender Corps, Arty A/c No 2229493945

1. I beg to say that received PPO No. DECORR001432018 dt. 13 Feb 2018. Implemenation of Hon’ble AFT Chandigarh (RB) at Chandimandir order 13-09-2017 in OA No. 1621/2017 for grant of disability element disability pension @ 50% wef. 01.01.2004 photo copy attached. Interest on arrears will be paid @ 8% per annum wef. date of this order & Circular No. 596 dt. 09 Feb 2018 Disability Pension. 50% to 75% GOI,MOD letter No. 17(01)/2017(01)/D(Pen/Policy dt. 23rd Jan, 2018 I information that Central Bank of India Dujana (Jhajjar) . He told me your PPO has not received his office. Pl. issued Duplicate PPO Central Bank of India,Dujana earliest . I requested Disability Pension arrears give me as soon as possible .
Thanking You,

Mobile No. 08683800154
Ex-Hav Surender

Jul 27, 2018

DISABILITY ELEMENTS ARREARS

1. I beg to say that received PPO No. DECORR001432018 dt. 13 Feb 2018. Implemenation of Hon’ble AFT Chandigarh (RB) at Chandimandir order 13-09-2017 in OA No. 1621/2017 for grant of disability element disability pension @ 50% wef. 01.01.2004 photo copy attached. Interest on arrears will be paid @ 8% per annum wef. date of this order & Circular No. 596 dt. 09 Feb 2018 Disability Pension. 50% to 75% GOI,MOD letter No. 17(01)/2017(01)/D(Pen/Policy dt. 23rd Jan, 2018 I information that Central Bank of India Dujana (Jhajjar) . He told me your PPO has not received his office. Pl. issue Duplicate PPO Central Bank of India,Dujana earliest . I requested Disability Pension arrears give me as soon as possible .
Thanking You,

Pin Code-124102
Mobile No. 08683800154
Mahaboob3573

Jul 24, 2018

Correction of son name in discharge book

My husband was retired in 2003 SHAIk Mohammed raffi 14386712y nk (gd) he was die in 2014 my son date of birth in record s book is wrong and how to correct for relationship certificate tell steps to me and Chang the date of birth in discharge book 1995 how to change it to 1997
Mob 9949298786
ssankaranpillai2013

Jun 12, 2018

Intimation of UHQ Recruitment

I am Ex Subedar My JC No is 232750N.. I want to enrol my son in Artillery Regiment. Request intimate UHQ recruitment date to my " E mail id. [email protected] My son has passed B.Tech (Mech) and his date of birth is 24 Jul 1996.
My mobile No is 9443129251.

With Regards
S. Sankaran (OS)
purnimadas

Jun 6, 2018

MY PENSION IS DECREASE

Respented sir,
My name is purnima das my husband name Nirmal Kumar Das army no- 14366851F PPO NO- S/CORR/033942/2009
MY PENSION 2017-2018 19349,- My pension is not increse. But My pension is decrese april 2018 my pension is 12095 why sir ?
t narasing

May 26, 2018

chinge of date of birth & name

respected sir,
no ex 14405775 Y NK {DMT} Tangeti narasing rao retaired in ad arty center nasik
my daughter name on records tangeti lakxminarasimha so require name is tangeti lakshminarasimha
and record date of bith is 04/11/2001 require birth of birth certificate is 03/11/2001
so chainging the above name and date of birth chainging which documents will be required
rajeev.kumar11

May 15, 2018

Reimbursement of CEA

Jai Hind Sir,

I, 14426019A Ex Hav Rajeev Kumar SOS from Regt of Artillery on 30 Apr 17, I fwd the reimbursement docu of CEA to Zila sainik board Delhi but they rejected the same with comments "Applicable for whom retire before 31 Mar 17".

Please suggest me how I can reimburse CEA of my children.

Rajeev Kumar
GMThakur

Apr 30, 2018

Regarding the Pension

Pension Authority,

My army number was -14356088W and PPO No S/045217/03, I am a ex-service men retired in August 2003 on medical ground, My release medical board held in 2002 and my medical category down graded BEE(P).

In 2003 a new circular run that those who are permanent medical category, they will discharge from service on medical ground. In this way my pension date dispatched from record.

In RMB my disability granted 30%, but no medical allowance shows in PPO and in pension account.

Therefore I am requesting you, kindly keep in view of above and do the needful action.

Thanking in anticipation.

Email [email protected]
pradip singh 59

Mar 25, 2018

details of leave encashment

I, JC-261883P Nb Sub (Clk/GD) Pradip Kumar Singh, Date of Retirement - 01 Nov 2001, Date of Enrolment - 05 Sep1980, PPO # S/062021/2001/Army, rendered 21 years of service in Army (Regt of Arty) Last Unit 66 Fd Regt. After retirement, I employed in Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, New Delhi, on 26 Aug 2008 and presently posted as Intelligence Officer at Bureau of Immigration (MHA), RGA Airport, Hyderabad (TS) since 2011. To avail Leave Encashment benefit in this organisation, I need to submit to our department the details of leave encashed (i,e, No of days) in the army so that balance of entitled days could be encashed at the time of retirement in this organisation as I am due for retirement next year on or after 31 Jul 2018. Therefor, I request your kind honour to fwd the above mentioned details of leave encashment at the earliest at the following address for which I shall be grateful to you, Sir :-

Mr Pradip Kumar Singh
Cell # 7569076391
Rambaran singh jadon

Mar 8, 2018

About Rank

I RAMVARAN SINGH JADON writing this complain to inform you about my rank problem. In my pay slip till November 2017 i was ranked as NAIK. From december 2017 my rank became ACP HAV. in my pay slip but in JANUARY 2018 my rank got down as ACP HAV. to LNK.
So sir its my humble request to you that pls explain the reason of this problem as soon as possible.

RAMVARAN SINGH JADON
Iqbal Singh Shahi

Grant of ACP 1: No. 15113928K Ex Have Iqbal Singh

1. Pl ref my application No. 15113928/Pay/Pension/Oban/01/2017 dt 14 Nov 2017 added to Arty Records (NE Gp) despatched vide registered speed post No EP228184004IN dt 17 Nov 2017.

2. Kindly intimate me the action taken on my application under ref for my knowledge please.

3. My email ID is [email protected] and my mobile number is +91 73475-43330.

4. Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

Ex Hav (SKT) Iqbal Singh
Iqbal Singh Shahi

Grant of ACP 1 No. 15113928K Ex Have Iqbal Singh

3. My email ID is [email protected] and my mobile number is +91 73475-43330.

4. Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

Ex Hav (SKT) Iqbal Singh
Jagannath sadashiv Gherade

Relationship certificate

1. I JC -268551N Ex Sub (AIG) Gherade Jagannath sadashiv last unit 1906 Lt regt parent unit was 34 Med Regt.
2. My son name "VIJAY " date of birth is 14 Jully 2000.
3. My fax dated 06 Jun 2017.
4. Request for issue of relationship certificate as soon as possible.
suresh prasad993912

Jan 20, 2018

for part2 order

I wants to name and their date of birth of ex army suresh prasad 14455468k for publication of part 2 order
Please report me sir on email id [email protected]
My contact no.-9304164543
Sub Maj Hony Lt Rajendra Kumar Sahoo

Dec 18, 2017

Non Receipt of Truck Claim

Sir, I, JC-263564F, Ex Sub Maj (Hony Lt) Rajendra Kumar Sahoo was retired from Arty Centre Hyderabad on 01 Nov 2015. After my retirement, I have send my truck claim to PAO(OR) Arty Nasik-9 through Arty Records vide Arty Record letter No JC-26356F/T-A/NE-4(A) dt 22 Apr 2016. Inspite of repeated request and reminders to PAO(OR) Arty and Arty Records, the same has not yet been credited in my account so far. On calling to PAO(OR) Arty they informed that they have passed the bill and sent to Arty Record in the month of May 2016. Already 19 months have been completed, please credit my dues to my account at the earliest. It is further added that Mob No of CO Arty Records, CRO NER & Pension Group is showing wrong No. ESM help line always showing busy. Once we reached on 12 Dec 2017, they taken my complain with mob No and email id but did'nt replied or called me. We are trying continuesly but always it shows busy. Kindly let us know how a ex-men can sort out his problem because I failed by raising complain through writing and Telephone. I have many more issues to sort out. Yours sincerely
Ex Sub Maj(Hony Lt) Rajendra Kumar Sahoo
Mob No 9494818809
Janak Raj Sharma

Dec 2, 2017

Non receipt of PPO

1. Ref your letter No JC-259301L/Court Case/ Pen-2 dt 06 Nov 17.

2. It is intimated that copy of PCDA(P), Allahabad PPO No DECORR015462017 dt 17 Oct 17 fwd to PNB Bank CPPC,Chandigarh, Army HQ (Arty -10), Legal Cell 16 Corps vide letter mentioned above has not found enclosed to me.

3. In view of the above, you are requested to kindly fwd a copy of the same to me at the earliest pl.
atluriku

Nov 18, 2017

Procedure for Wife name correction

Please provide me procedure to get wife name corrected in records. Following are my details:

Name: A.J.S.Maharaj
Rank: Ex Naik
email: [email protected]
phone: 9866732523
atluriku

Nov 18, 2017

Procedure for Wife name correction

I need a correction of my wife name in records. Kindly let me know the steps. Following are my details:

Name: A.J.S. Maharaj

My mobile: 9866732523
PERABATHULA NAGESWARA RAO

Nov 10, 2017

LPC

I, No 15119054X Ex NK P Nageswara rao ex 20 SATA Regiment retired on 01 Dec 2011. Now i am working in govt Sector in Andhra Pradesh. I Need LPC for My Pay Protection in Civil Post. Pl Send LPC as per 7th pay Commission Pay Fixation.

Thanking You Sir

Mob No 8897119283
Man Singh Rawat

Nov 7, 2017

To, the oic, ne 4 pension 1, arty records nasik road camp

Sir me No. 15132254m Ex. Hav man Singh rawat Ex.unit 170 med. Regt. SOS 01 August 2017. sir mera 2017 ka ltc. Clamb nahi mila sir & new scale benifit kab tak milega sir. Sir pl update.
kulwantsingh1980

Oct 16, 2017

Add Wife name in ppo

Me Yashwant Singh sisodia mere ppo me meri mother ka naam hai jinki death ho chuki hai ab me meri wife ka naam usme add karana

chahta hu krapya batai ki uske liye kya karna hoga.

Yashwant singh sisodia

Ex GNR
ASR MCT

Sep 14, 2017

Not yet refund the recovered amount from salary.

Sir, I, A.Seetharamaiah, Ex-No.1242102X, Gnr(TA), retired on 31-5-1982& my PPO No.19885/82. Re-employed in DOT(%GMTD, TRP-517501(A.P.) wef.16-5-1983. According to your(OIC-Arty Records, NRC-422102)orders received through Manager, Indian Bank, Sodam, Chittoor-Dist.; Andhra Pradesh(as my Army pension was drawing in this branch), and the AO(P&A) % the GMTD(Now BSNL), Tirupati-517501 recovered Rs1500/- was recovered from my salary as no double DA entitled to be drawn by the ESM both from the re-employed establishment(Telecom.)and Army pension. As per C.D.A(Pension), Allahabad letter No.AT/C.D.A/263-III,%C.D.A(Pensions), Allahabad dated 28-7-1987, orders were issued to refund the amount recovered from re-employed ESM. Though the orders were released to refund the amount from the re-employed EXSM in 1987, how the OIC, Arty Records, NRC had sent orders in 1992 to recover the excess paid amount with out refered the latest orders even though your office has been received the orders upto date from CDA, Allahabad. I submitted my letter to GMTD, Tirupati in 2009&2016 to refund the amount with a copy to the OIC, Arty Records, NRC who took more interest to recovered from ESM not even sent a letter to refund the recovered amount to GMTD, TRP enclosing a copy of CDA, Allahabad letter(1987)above. Hence, even though I faced so many problems to get my recovered amount, I am again requested your kind honour to send directions to GMTD, TRP-517501(A.P.) to refund the recovered amount at the earliest please....ASR-EXSM