ARTY RECORDS NASIK ROAD CAMP

Consumer complaints and reviews about ARTY RECORDS NASIK ROAD CAMP

mahi2506

Jul 4, 2017

Status of change of name application of son of Late Hav Gopi Chandra Swami

Sir, An application has been forwarded for change of name in respect of son of Late Hav Gopi Chandra Swami (15152295X) to your office through Zila sainik Board Neem Ka Thana, Sikar. No response has been received till date. If any outcome found pl contact on mob. 9610059717. Please do the needful for the career of the child.
Mukti Maity

Jun 28, 2017

DL-33 years arrears allowance not received yet

I, JC-264306N , Ex Nb Sub (PA) Mukti Pada Maity, Retired on 01/10/2003, Total Service 16 years 3 months 19 days bearing PPO S/50637/2003 (Army), But till date not received any Rupees related to DL-33 years arrears as per Letter No 17(01)/2016-D(Pe/Pol) dated 29th October 2016.Government of India Ministry of Defence. Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare New Delhi.

My pension account is with Central Bank of India (A/C No : 2148794794).Branch- Reya Para, Nandigram, Block-II, Midnapur (East). West Bengal. Pin : 721650. Already I have send a request letter to Central Bank of India (CPPC), Mumbai dt. 10th Apr 2017 and also Central Bank of India dt. 10th Apr 2017 where my pension account located.

It is my earnest request you to look into the matter to minimize the financial crisis.

Mukti Pada Maity (Ex- Nb/Sub)
Mob : 9434517185
Govindarajis

Jun 21, 2017

LAST PAY CERTIFICATE

No:15125941A EX HAV (OPR) Govindaraji S IWas Retired on01sep2015 during Retiredment I was not availed my last payment certificate. Now I need the same certificate there for I have Request you to very kindly issue my last payment certificate (LPC) I am already joined last 6 months Govt employer but mysalary is stoped in 3 months for reason of He asked my last payment certificate in Indian Army (Artillery)
So sir pl send the my last payment certificate

Mob no.7871816333
leema

Jun 19, 2017

ARMY FAMILY PENSION HAS BEEN STOPPED PAST 17 YEARS

I am F.Mariyadoss No 1153847 Rank GNR/ ORA Date of enrolment 02.04.1958, Date of Discharge 27.09.1973. i was getting my family pension till 2000 years,after Sep 2000 my pension got stopped.Past 17 years without the family pension i am struggling lot, for writting a letter to our record nobody was helped me in this records. last month ( 26.05.2017) i wrote a letter to our record office Nasik road camp till date i have not got any feedback from your end. an elderly person i can manage my days kindly image that, so kindly take this issues on priority and release my family pension up to date.

My mailing address,

Mariyadoss.F
No 136/ 25, melsamathian kulam street, CHEYYAR-604407, Tiruvannamali dist,Tamil nadu
Gopakumar208

Jun 12, 2017

TO DISPATCH( ACPHAV) PENSION

Respected sir /madam ,
I am 14485878H NK (GD) GOPAKUMAR P , I am not receiving ACPHAV pension I was promoted as PANK on 01/04/1998 and those who were promoted in 01/02/2005 are receiving there ACPHAV pensions so I would like to know what is the reason that me not receiving the pension and if there is no problem in my records kindly dispatch my pension.

Gopakumar p
Deepak Yadav912

May 27, 2017

FAMILY PENSION

I BASANTI DEVI, WINDOW OF Sh.JAIDAYAL SINGH,EX.SERVICEMAN NO.1231453 &PPO NO.DIP/267/1978 .HE HAS EXPIRED ON 06-04-2017.NOW I WANT THE FAMILY PENSION JOINT NOTIFICATION PPO FOR SUBMIITING IN THE PNB BANK,KOSLI,DISTT.REWARI HARYANA STATE. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PROVIDE THE ABOVE MENTIONED LETTER AT THE BELOW MENTIONED ADDRESS TO ME:
BASANTI DEVI W/O JAIDAYAL SINGH
PESIONER ACCOUNT NO-################
nautiyal.praveen1989

May 4, 2017

non receipt of PPO

sir, myself Narayan Dutt Nautiyal Ex Hony Naib Subedar, Arty, Army no-14318637-F DOE-18-07-1993 date of retirement-31-03-1996. When i took discharge from service it was told to me that PPO can not be given due to 5th pay commission and it will be posted at my home town address as and when pay commission clarified. Till date i have not received any PPO from my record office. i have approached my pension account home branch also for the same but they were also don't have any copy of PPO. sir i am applying for ECHS and some home loan also but they are asking for PPO for which i am wondering for years.
kindly guide me or do some need full.thanking you in advance.
Shivraj Singh Nager

May 1, 2017

Pension

I am Ex Sub.(OPR) Shivraj Singh Nagar JC No. 272360W from 108 FD Regt.(Kargil) I took retirement after serving 30 years on 01/12/2014 from Sqn. no.212/6.
My pension as per basic pay (Old pay scale) was Rs.11970.00. & after OROP it got revised to Rs.12690.00.
Now after 7th pay commission it would be calculated upon the basis of my revised pay Rs. 12690.00 (OROP) in stead of initial one (Old pay scale was Rs.11970.00). and same should be the arrears too.Till now I have not received any arrears.

Kindly request you to look in to the matter as soon as possible.

With warm regards,
Shivraj Singh Nagar
Contact no. -7016467350
MV SURESH KUMAR RAO

Apr 29, 2017

LAST PAY CERTIFICATE(LPC)

LAST PAY CERTIFICATE
No-14396568H Ex - Naik M.V. Suresh Kumar Rao .I was retired on 01 January,.2003 during retirement I was not availed my last payment certificate. now I need the same certificate.Therefore I have request you to very kindly issue my last payment certificate (LPC)
I am already joined last three years State government employee.But my salary is stopped in 3 years for reason of He asked my Last Pay Certificate in Indian Army (Artilery).

So, Sir Please Send the my Last Payment Certificate.

My E mail ID : [email protected]

Ex - Naik
MV SURESH KUMAR RAO

Apr 29, 2017

LAST PAY CERTIFICATE

No-14396568H Ex - Naik M.V. Suresh Kumar Rao .I was retired on 01 January,.2003 during retirement I was not availed my last payment certificate. now I need the same certificate.Therefor I have request you to very kindly issue my last payment certificate (LPC)
I am already joined last three years State government employee.But my salary is stopped in 3 years for reason of He asked my Las Pay Certificate in Indian Army (Artilery).

So, Sir Please Send the my Last Payment Certificate.

My E mail ID : [email protected]

Your scecerly
MV Suresh kumar Rao
Ex - Naik
yadav umed

Apr 7, 2017

About arear of one rank one pension

Sir ,
I am widow of No 1189386H Hav phul singh .
I di not get any benefit of one rank one pension sir please help me.
Mob.- 8239861726
Email- [email protected]

Feb 22, 2017

resetalment

dear sir/madam my father is expiar on duty at 10 feb 1981,23 field regiment is my father's unit in my faimly me and my mother i have no any job for run my home. so i want to open indane gas agency in my village through defince help please guide me how it is posible..................my contact no:09478335076 i am wating for your answer.........
pshinde

About job

Hello sir,

I Pramod M.SHINDE the son of Late. Madhukar G. Shinde from nashik road had to know about joining at Artillery Record Office ,nashik- 422101 . My father have work in Artillery Record Office ,nashik- 422101. He is working as ASST.(ASST .MADHUKAR G. SHINDE ).
About two years before his dead and from two years after his death my family suffers different financial problems . In my family me, mother and brother live together but, my brother and me not having a job for live a life .So, Is this possible to get a job on or instead of my father after his death as per CENTRAL GOVERNMENT RULE .As per rule ,i heard that after fathers death his elder son join on that position .My details are mention below please read it carefully and kindly review.

NAME - PRAMOD MADHUKAR SHINDE
ADDRESS - A/P SANGAMESHWAR NAGAR, CHEHEDI PUMPING STATION , NASHIK ROAD ,NASHIK 422101
AGE -24 YEARS
QUALIFICATION -B.COM AND M.B.A WITH HIGHER SECOND CLASS
OTHER QUALIFICATION - TALLY ,MS-CIT, TYPING ENGLISH.
CONTACT DETAILS - 9762832554, 9763667110
I heartly request please think in case of mine .I really need a job.
Thank you !

Yours faithful,
Pramod M. Shinde
Vimal kant

About pension arrear

I am ex Hav vimal Kant got retirement on 31 July 2016 but till now I am not received my arrear and pension of 7th pay commission.
Plz short out it and info me as soon as possible.
My email [email protected]
Mob no-8171302414,7597255633
JC-264434L

non adjustment of hostel sub in r/o JC-264434L Sub (AIG) Rajendran K

1. I No JC-264434L Sub (AIG) Rajendreran K serving with 6 Fd Regt and occurrence regarding Hostel subsidy for the yr 2015-16 pub vide 6 Fd regt Pt II order No 0/############dt 01 apr 16 and obsn statement fwd to your officer vide Arty Records letter No 1456/PLC/FR/1660/ER dt 16 Aug 16 and 323504/HQB/11/A/2016 dt 06 Aug 16.

2. Sir request check the same and adjusted in my IRLA and comfirm my E Mail ID No [email protected]
Tarjan rai

Feb 6, 2017

Issue last payment certificate

Respected sir
No-jc 259603x Ex Sub (AIG) Tarjan Rai .I was retired on 29 Dec 2009 during retirement I was not availed my last payment certificate.now I need the samecertificate.Therefor I have request you to very kindly issue my last payment certificate .

My E mail ID [email protected]

Your scecerly
Ex sub (AIG)
Tarjan Rai
Jitendragupta

Feb 4, 2017

Mother Name wrong

Meri mother ka naam mere document me galat hai. Iske liye kya kya document Dena hoga sahi karane ke liye pl help me.my email ID [email protected],my mob no- 9401003901 army no-14427505 NK JITENDRA GUPTA
ram pyare sharma

Jan 24, 2017

DL-33 years arrears alowunce

Respected Sir/Madam
N0 14346380x, Rank Hav (OPR) Ram Pyare Sharam DOJ 05/03/1980 Retired date 31/03/1998, Total Service 18 years 0 month 27 days PPO S/055702/98, But till date not received any Rupees DL-33 years arrears, Letter No 17(01)/2016-D(Pe/Pol) dated 29th October 2016.Government of India Ministry of Defence. Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare New Delhi. My CPPC PNB Halwasiya building, Hazrat Ganj Lucknow Utter Pradesh. pension address PNB Nanda Nager (Rajahi) Gorakhpur. U.P.

Ram Pyare Sharma
venky226

Dec 20, 2016

pension

Jain sir mera nivedhan ye hai ki No 15160203P Nk (opr) G.venkatesh maine pension jana hai mera wife signature nai kar raha hai aur woh mujhse alag rahti hai mera pass anna nai chahti hai tho mujhe pension jana hai kaise jasakte hai sir please help me
aarthy mg

Dec 18, 2016

maintainance allowance

still waiting for your reply.its an emergency.
aarthy mg

Dec 15, 2016

maintainance allowance

4 months back i came to nasik and meet sm sir .my hus working in bikaner 365 unit [15153399m].he have not sent any money from the past 2 and half years.we sent letter to the the unit and talked to them but they are supporting him. i have two children ineed money to pay fe for my children.we informed you about the unit directly.after that they asked me to send the the a/c number copy appedavix and all /i sent them the copies what they asked .and an copy to you and awwa also.yet now the problem is not cleared.my hus k.kannan lnk[gnr] have applied for premature retirement.how can his happen .they hav sent me an letter for my information regarding this.my life is going on and on by puting letter .pls i need your help immediately /if you inform them the unit is not at all responding.irreponsable answer is given by the soldiers and sm.pls see to my childeren and help me.or pls do call me.

thanks & regards
aarthy
UMESHKUMAR CHOUDHARY

Nov 22, 2016

15123034f ex nk ukchoudhary leave of incashment 2013

15123034f nk (steward) acclev 31/12/2013 30 days 2013 ref part ii order number 0/############ (i)30 daysAL of the year 2013accumlated for encashment(ii)aggregated of acc leave221days(ref partII order 0/############ S/NO YEAR ENCASH DAYS TOTAL ACCLEVE PT II ORDER NO

1 1995 30 30 0/############
11 2013 30 221 0/############
12 2014 30 251 0/0389/0002 /2014
A Pethanan

Nov 19, 2016

Wrong entry of length of service

Sir, I was join on 28 Jan 1983 and retired on 31 Jan 2011, In my Discharge Book they enter 27 Years 11 Months 25 Days, where as total length of my service is 28 Years 03 days. Please confirm this matter.

JC - 264580L Ex Sub
A Pethanan
3332 Missile Regiment
C/O 56 APO
123Naresh

Nov 19, 2016

FSA IN RESPECT OF JC-269485H EX SUBEDAR NARESH CHAND

(For personal attention of CRO(NER)

FSA IN RESPECT OF JC-269485H EX SUBEDAR NARESH CHAND
SOS NOTIONALLY ON 31-07-2011

1. Kindly refer to my petition dated 19 Sep 2016.

2. No reply has been received from your office so far. You are requested to take further action with the concerned authority to settlement the claim of CEA, CILQ & HRA as asked my above petition at the earliest as more than two years have been elapsed till now. Please also intimate present position of the case.