ARUN DEV BUILDERS,DELHI

pranav.rustogi

Jun 2, 2017

fraud arun dev builders

My name is rajiv rustogi. I have deposited Rs 1 lakh in
In bhiwadi flat. I am also cheated like others. He had done bluff with us. I also want to be in whatsapp group
My no. is 9971798784
My email id is rajivrustogi@gmail.com
pranav.rustogi

Jun 2, 2017

fraud

I am rajiv rustogi. I had invested my Rs 1 lakh in
Arun dev builders in bhiwadi. But they are fraud.
They cheated us . I want my money back from them. I also want to in this whatsapp group.
Please add me
My no. is 9971798784
My email id is rajivrustogi@gmail.com
Samir2102

May 31, 2017

No response from Arun Dev

My name is Samir.I have already paid for 200 sq Mtr plot in Bhiwadi. Registry work is also done but no possession also they don't even give any update on anything. I don't know what to do. If there is any whatsapp group I reference to this then please add me also 9811324660 is my contact no.
Email id : ch.samir@gmail.com
sk.sunil.k

Apr 25, 2017

Fraud

I had booked my flat in ARUN DEV BUILDER - BIWADI PROJECT in 2009. But till date on any contructiion has been done. I would like to refund my invested money.

parikshitd

Feb 22, 2017

NCDRC order on Arun Dev Builder

I have also been cheated by Arun Dev Builders for 1 lakh and saw the recent Supreme Court order that National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission can take on complaints under an RWA. We should form a what's app group to first get together and then file something on lines of unitech. Parikshit 9971009249
ROHTAS SINGH YADAV

Feb 12, 2017

FARUD BY ARUNDEV BUILDERS F1211 CR PARK NEW DELHI

WE BOOKED A PLOT C74 IN ARUNDEV CITY HARIDWAR FOR WHICH ALLOTMENT WAS ISSUED ON 15/04/2007.WE HAD PAID Rs 4,78,650/- all by cheques..The registry was done on 25/02/10 at Roorkee.Inspite of our several letters they never received the letters and gave possession...We visited their Office on 02/06/16 .We were conveyed by Mr Mrityunjay Singh MOB NO 9810349378 that the development work is in progress and possession letters will be posted in next week Then RTI was done to Haridwar-Roorkee Development authority who have replied that their C Block and other facilities are cancelled as they had never applied to the authority for sanction.HOW THE BUILDER CAN GET THE PLOT REGISTERED WITHOUT GETTING SANCTIONED AND WHY HE IS NOT OFFERING POSSESSION EVEN AFTER 7 YEARS OF REGISTRY.IF THE POSSESSION IS NOT OFFERED THEN WE MUST GET OUR MONEY BACK WITH 18% INTEREST AND PROMOTERS BUT BEHIND BARS SO THAT IN FUTURE NO BODY DARE TO DO SUCH A BIG FRAUD.ALL THEIR EMPLOYEES GIVING FALSE PROMISES SHOULD BE PUT BEHIND BARS.LET US ALL JOIN HANDS TO BOOK THE CULPRIT FOR TAKING OUR HARD EARNED MONEY AND LODGE FIR JOINTLY.My note my mobile No 996889899 Email rohtas_yadav@rediffmail.com.Ple ase suggest how we cn get our money back ARUNDEV BUILDERS IS A BIG CHEATER AND FRAUD IN ALL PROJECTS.THE COMPANY HAS CHEATED CRORES OF RUPEES
KAMLA AND MEENA
vkthakral

Jan 25, 2017

Arun Dev Builders

I also had booked 175 sq yard plot in Arun Dev City Shahpura. Registry done in 2008 in their Okhla Office.
Till today no physical Possession however Mr Ashutosh ( 9310906555) has promised to give possession by March 2017.

Capt Vinod Thakral, 9650597710
praveshsaxena

Nov 12, 2016

100 yards blot at bhiwadi

I booked a 100 Yards plot in bhiwadi in 2008 and have made the full payment approx Rs . 3,25, 000/- 18 Months before
they gave me a letter that registry of the plot is on 2 June to 2 July 2016

now they are making me fool

We all have to lodged a compliant against them so that we can get our money back or possession

single compliant does not work

i request you all who are facing same problem please yours Mail ids and Mobile no so that we can work as a team and get our money back with 18% Interest

my mail id is giving below

Pravesh Saxena
praveshsaxena@hotmail.com
Raju Ranjan

Oct 26, 2016

FRAUD

Dear All,

I have booked 100sq yds plot in Jasana Village in 2011 near Manjhawalli Plot # 3000 & at the time of booking it was assured that while making full payment you will the registry but still there is no update from them. Every visit they tell us some case is going on the same. While selling the plot is was assured that there is no dispute against these plots & it has been taken with full agreement with the farmers.

Today 10/26 i just recd a call from Arundev that (Executive was Meenakshi # 9211602615) she offered me to drop that Jasana plot & we will provide you space in Sec 10/12 in Palwal City at a revised rate of Rs.6000/sq yds. & also she offered they will adjust the amount paid for Jasana plot 400000 whereas we bought the same at 450000, she doesn't knew about the where these 50K will be adjusted.

Arun Dev local office in Faridabad near Khedi Pool @ bye pass road. There is a person name called Sanjeev, he also doesn't have any clue for that Jasana plot.

These Arun dev had taken our hard earned money & enjoying interest from banks & here we are just chasing them for the registry/possession.

What a cheap kind of builder this is tried to contact them several times but nobody picks phone in there CR park office too.

Anybody can help on the above matter, i will be highly obliged of that.

Raju Ranjan

rjsawkathossain2014@ gmail.com
Maheshkumar0921

Oct 24, 2016

Arun Dev Builders

I booked a 100 Yards plot in bhiwadi in 2007 and have made the full payment of Rs . 3091000/- and some extra charges for registry which was about 30000 when we went for registry in Tijara registry office Alwar Rajasthan. Basically I have got the registry however I have not got the possession till now. I have been calling them since the day I got my registry and they are giving excuse of one or two months every time and it's been a year now that the registry is done. Can any one suggest me to get the possession or get.my money back ??
Karan Anand1

Aug 9, 2016

Got 100% Refund From Arun Dev Builders

Got 100% Refund From Arun Dev Builders on 29th July, 2016

Thanks to all complainants for getting my hard earned money back from this builder.

Karan Anand
9711720633
DR NARINDER PUSHKARNA

Jul 31, 2016

ARUN DEV BUILDER - A FRAUD BUILDER

Dear All.
I had also applied for a plot in Bhiwadi. I have given payment of 1.4 Lac for these in 2007.. This is a big fraud company.
Plz unite all, and go for FIR in Delhi. And go for return. Also add me in Whatsapp group
DR NARINDER PUSHKARNA
OM Prakash Garg

Jun 15, 2016

FRAUD BY ARUNDEV BUILDERS DIRECTOR VIPIN SHARMA

I BOOKED FLAT AT MANDAWER (ROORKEY) in 2007. NOTHING THERE AND MY AMONT TRANSFRED IN 2009 TO DEVLI (DELHI) PROJECT AND AFTER THAT AGAINST TRANSFERED TO JASANA AND ALOTED ME PLOT NO. 2628A AT PHASE-3 OF 60 YARDS, REGISTRY DONE BY VIPIN SHARMA DIRECTOR BUT NO POSSESION TILL NOW DT 15.06.16. NOW SAYING FARMER AGAIN MAKE KABJA AND ARUN DEV BUILDER DISCUSSING FARMERS TO TAKE KABJA. 9.5 YEARS PASSED. NOW I NEED TO TAKE REFUND OR POSSESION.
I AM FILING A CASE IN CONSUMER COURT AND HIGH COURT.

OM PRAKASH GARG
8130194552/9811075057
manmohan.singh

Jun 9, 2016

Dev City Bhiwadi

I have booked a plot of 100 Sq yd in Dev City Bhiwadi in 2007. I have deposited 1.65 lacs and still waiting for registry. No one from their office is giving actual position. They are neither refunding money nor allotting plots. I think we all should be united and go for legal action in both consumer court and High court.

Manmohan
tusharrajput

May 27, 2016

Frud Arun dev Builder

I have also book a flat at Nh-8 Sahapura project as they do as they done with all here ......submitted my all original pay receives and issue me a letter in 2011 but till then they all just falsely committing you will get your money in your account but nothing moves a bit.....I also Want the Joing the Group to take legal action against these bunch of froudies
NAREH KUMAR
neeraj156

Mar 8, 2016

Arun Dev Builders

Hello everyone. I invested in Haridwar project in year 2007 with Arun Dev Builders , New Delhi and paid around Rs 51000/- . There was delay in the project so I decided to cancel it and get our refund back. We approached the Okhla office from 2013 onwards and they said the file needs to be submitted with the orignal documents in the month of Nov 2013 along with an affadavit as per there policy. We did the same and they assured us that the money will deposited directly in our bank account in next 6 months. We waited for the 10 months and then in July 2014 than we started contacting the people who all sits in Okhla office. Every time they said that the money will be credited in your bank account in next 1-2 months.
Its been about 2 years and we have not received our refund back. All People who works in Okhla office are fraud. We have approched the office more than 100 times but no conclusion found. There are few people in the Okhla office like Pandit ji, Sonu ji, Aman , Satya Naryan and Somya ( head ) to whom we approched many times . They all say you will get the money back but we never received it.
They really don't want to take any action at all.
They all are fraud and cheating all the comman people. How I can refund the money.
My contact detail is 9540057244.
sharmaakshay1976

Mar 2, 2016

FRoud BY Arundev Builder

DEar All

I booked a plot in Arundev Builders , Bhagwanpur projects. After Seven year i surrendered that with this commitment to refund money within 6 Month . But after two year nothing they did. What to do now

Akshay Sharma
Ashwani G

Feb 29, 2016

Fraud by Arun Dev Builders

Dear All.
I had applied for a plot and flat in Bhiwadi. I have given payment of 2.58 Lac Appximate for these in 2007.. Later on they told us of some problem in flat project n suggested to shift in Plots. We did it in 2008. But after a considerable gape of 6 years, we requested to refund money. Since then they r neither return money nor allot plot. This is a big fraud company.
Plz unite all, and go for FIR in Delhi. And go for return. Also add me in ur Whatsap group
Ashwani Gandhi
ranjan_adv

Feb 12, 2016

legal remedy against Arun Dev Builder

Arun Dev Builders' have cheated hundreds of investors and it is high time they must come together and file a suit and criminal complaint against the fraud.

On behalf of six such investors we are going to file a suit in Delhi High court seeking dissolution of company and refund of investors.
It is a special provision under Company law.

If the petitioners are in larger number then it will be easier to convince the court and it would be cost effective also.

For
Sharma & Associates
Delhi High court
Ujjwala jha

Feb 6, 2016

Fraud by Arun Dev Builders

Dear All.
I had applied for a plot and flat in Bhiwadi. I have given payment of 2.5 Lac for these in 2007.. Later on they told us of some problem in flat project n suggested to shift in Plots. We did it in 2008. But after a considerable gape of 5 years, we requested to refund money. Since then they r neither return money nor allot plot. This is a big fraud company.
Ujjwala Jha
N. S. Negi

Feb 2, 2016

Fraud

We have a group of four people and booked the plot in Haridwar Project in 2006. But due to slow work we have applied for refund which they have denied. Later we went to consumer court and won the case against ADBL but despite of that that are not refunding the amount, The notice is not received by them. If any one have their latest address and contact no then please let us know. I am residing in Dehradun and difficult for me to come down Delhi frequently.

My name is Narendra Singh Negi and my contact no. is 9012494434.

Jan 26, 2016

Arundev builders fraud company

Dear All,
We should definitely lodge a fresh FIR and put Manoj bhardwaj behind the bar again.

By contacting each other and making a forum
Pls join together and make the forum.
Mailmesanytime@gmail.com
Karan Anand1

Jan 16, 2016

ARUN DEV BUILDERS

We would like to file FIR against ARUN DEV builder to recover our hard earned money. Requesting every one who suffered from this fraudulent builder please contact and make a consortium.

Anand
9711720633
Subhashish Gupta

Dec 24, 2015

ARUN DEV BUILDERS

We would like to file FIR/ legal complain against ARUN DEV builder to recover our hard earned money. Requesting every one who suffered from this fraudulent builder please contact us and make a consortium.
Subhashish

moto g4 plus - Charger and camera
    Charger of moto g4 plus is not working . And camera is...
    Sarah Aquasoft Complain - sarah aquasoft ro complain
    Sarah Aquasoft water purifier service is very poor. I...
    SBIPG - Not update my policy
    Dear Sir, I pay amount in online with my debit card above...
    Skillgame - Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    Deduction of Rs.349/- from my Vodafone Mobile A/c...
    HP Laptop - Screen issue
    Dear sir, M vaibhav agrawal ,sir mujhe rajasthan gov. ne...
    shopaaz.com - Refund
    I have ordered Redmi 3 S Prime online from Shopaaz.com on...
    cspdcl - Power failure
    There is a worst power supply ever.. All the day power...
    sbi fraud call - Received fraud call saying from SBI
    I got a call from a certain Rohit Verma from the number...
    pspcl - online pay electricity bill
    My electricity bill not pay online please my bill pay...
    CDA Pension Allahabad - DIFFERENCE IN ARREARS/PENSION
    Respected Sir, NAME- Durgesh Anniram Barman ARMY NO-...