ASC Records/PAO(OR) Bangalore

Consumer complaints and reviews about ASC Records/PAO(OR) Bangalore

vvprasad125

Feb 11, 2015

cat/ re-recat med Bd proceedings

Re cat med BD or no 14840537y sep/MT vella prasad of this unit due for re cat on 14 feb 2015 prevlous afmsf- 16 (ver-2006)(cat/RE-CAT MED BD PROCEEDING) ln r/o lndl not recb by this unit l.E 5089 asc camp. Request fwd copy of med Bd proceedings held on 14 feb 2013 in R/o indl to carry out timely re cat bd on 14 feb 2015.

Name-vella prasad
Rank -sep/mt
Enroll dt -10/03/2003
dt of birth -20 /12/1984
raju patil 1996

Feb 3, 2015

pramotion of Sep To Nk

sir, pls mera promotion cadre Sep To Nk lacking ho gya tha eslea mera pramotion let ho gya hai. Mai abhi pramotion cadre kar leya hai our Unit se Do Part ll karke ASC Record south me bhej diya hai our Awan se bhi signal diya hai to sir pls mera pramotion order bhejne ki krupa kare.q ki mere penction date 30 Apr 2015 hai No-14816137N Sep/MT .Rajaram patil
vipulkhacharia

Feb 2, 2015

TPTL Not adjustment

1. My Tptl allce not adjustment (Details of non credit of pay and allces)
Tptl period 19 Oct 2011 to 28 Feb 2013 Amount 800/- pm
Tptl published vide 5004 ASC bn do part II no ############DT 23 Oct 2011
14838158k Lnk/wm suresh kumar REVDEP 31/08/2011 UNMISN(field) ref part II no 0/############
Reversion from deputation with UNMSN (Sudan) Tos/Tors 31 Aug 2011
Auth DVOAS (IS&T) Seett GS Branch Integrated HQ of Mod(army) letter no 90012/UN/DCOAS(IS&T)/BC/619TptCoy dt19may 2011

2. STRINC Period 01 Jan 2011 onwards as admissible
ASC Records (South) Corps order no 1/############dt 30mar 2013

Army No 14838158K
Rank : Lnk/wm
Name : Suresh Kumar
Unit : 621(I) Tpt Pl ASC (Jeep)
Pin : 905621

5017 ASC Bn
C/o 99 Apo
Pin - 905017

Sir.
My pan number wrong please sir change my orgenal pan number .
My pan number BDHPS6005A and uptodate my TeX details
NEETU 1985

Nov 25, 2014

FAMILY PENSION PENDING SINCE LAST 4 YEAR

ASC Records
Bangalore,

I am Bons Kumari widow of No.-6456242, Late Sh. Prahlad Singh , PPO No.-S/C 6158/80 ,Vill.-Durg das ki garhiya, Post -Porsa ,Dist.Morena. my family pension pending since 4 year. i am allredy submit the document to zila sainik welfare office. but he says some document are pending so please visit to banglore center. i am old lady so i am not visited to banglore. i requrest you please clerify to pending document from my site. I am very thanful to you.

Bons Kumari Widow /O

5011ASC BN
ps bora

May 8, 2014

non adjustment

CEA FOR THE PD FROM 01 APR 13 TO 31 MAR 14 HAS BEEN REJECTED DUE TO NOT AUTH MORE THAN TWO CHILDREN WHEREAS CEA CLAIM FWD FOR TWO CHILDREN THE SAME HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY YOUR OFFICE THAT THE WRONG REJECTION VIDE YOUR COMPLAINT ID NO 29244 IN OCT OCT 13 TILL DATE CEA NOT ADJUSTED REQUEST ADJUST THE SAME ON PRIORITY
chunduru mohan rao

Mar 23, 2014

REVISION OF ARMY SERVICE PENSION AS PER PCDA (PENSIONS) ALLAHABAD CIR Nos. 430,478,501

From:
Name: CH.MOHAN RAO, PPO No. S/014742/89 (ARMY) ,Regimental No.6462522X,Trade:ASC Driver AT, Group E, Rank (for pension) TS-Naik, Qualifying Service 17 years, Retired on 30/06/1989, Sir. I wrote several letters to SBI CENTRALIZED PENSION PROCESSING CENTRE, SBI CPPC -Hyderabad, for Revision of Army Service Pension, as per PCDA (PENSIONS)ALLAHABAD Circular Nos.430,478 & 501, it is explained in that, while serving certain trades in the Group D or Group E, have been RE-GROUPED in Z and Y, according to that my pension Rs. 5115/- has further been increased to Rs.5568/- , but they are informed me over telephone, that they are unable to revise new pension scale without New PPO or any proof issued by PCDA (Pensions) Allahabad. I came to know, where same SBI-CPPC Hyderabad pensioner of SBI other Branch SB a/c 10997492414, IFSC Code: SBIN00788, Name: P G Raju,Army No.6462527 (Retired with me on 30/06/1989 with same Rank:Naik,same Trade: Driver (AT), same qualifying service 17 years and same Group" Ë" now Re-Grouped "Y") have received the new pension scale from 01/07/2009. I therefore request you to kindly instruct them to revise new pension scale. My Pension SB a/c No.10068270645 with SBI Kothapeta Branch-3526,VIJAYAWADA. ADDRESS: CH.MOHAN RAO, C/o ROYAL PARADISE, Flat No. 303, Opposite G V P Engineering College for Women, Annam Raju Nagar - Madhurawada, Visakhapatnam-530048. Mobile No.9133411678 .
Waghole Santosh Gorkshanath

Mar 3, 2014

Not receaved AGI insurance bond of pension

Formally i have submitted the AGI insurance bond in Feb 2013,in ASC record south. In that form my sons name was filled wrong.So i have resubmitted form again and as per your communication with your executive have must have reachieved the bond in one month.But now it been one year and i have not reachieved the form till now.
Please do the needfully as soon as possible.

14815594P NK(TS)/MT
Waghole Santosh Gorkshanath
Vill - Dhamari Teh - Shirur
Dist - Pune Pin - 412403

Dec 27, 2013

Non receipt of transfer grant

I, No 14848534A Hav / Clk Anburajan S has been posted out from CIF (K) Force to 106 GL Sec Type 'B' during the month of Sep 2012. Till date I have not yet credited the transfer grant. Part II order already published vide Part II order No 0/############dt 05 Oct 2013. You are requested credit the amount at the earliest please.

Dec 27, 2013

Luggage Claim

Reference our letter No 8001/14/Q dt 14 Sep 2013 and The Chief of CDA (Fys) letter No Rly CL/1/1361/PAO/7671 dt 11 Jul 2013.

I, No 14848120N Hav / Clk Mukesh Kumar has been fwd luggage claim for Rs. 12,000/- vide the above quoted letter.
Till date I have not credited the amount. You are requested to credit the amount at the earliest under intimation to me please.
Rakesh Kumar Maurya

Aug 6, 2013

TRANSFER OF IT RECOVERY AMOUNT TO INCOME TAX DEPARTMENT

Income tax recovery made through Form No 16 against the following PAN No and details as given below. The amount is not further transfered to the Income Tax Department due to which income tax deducted is not shown in Form 26AS in income tax department, hence you are requested to transfer the money to income tax department so that we can claim the refunc of IT and can file IT return. An early action is highly appreciated :-

(a) PAN Card No - BCOPS7368N JC No 668328X Nb Sub Brhamprakash Sahadia (In your record PAN Card No is BCDPS7368N which is incorrect)
(b) PAN Card No AUIPK4077B 14846553M Hav/Clk T Sathis Kumar (In your record PAN No is AUIPK4077N which is incorrect).

You are requested to correct the PAN card details / no in your record and tfr the money to IT department for the FY 2011-12 & 2012-13 at the earliest please.
Rakesh Kumar Maurya

Aug 6, 2013

UPDATING OF PAN CARD NO

My PAN card details has not been recorded in your records, hence it is not mentioned in my pay slips and Form No 16. My PAN No is BMYPM0230M, Rakesh Kumar Maurya S/o Ram Khelawan Maurya, photocopy of PAN card is in post. Due to non availability of PAN card records Income Tax has deducted at the @20% from my salary. Sir, also request you to transfer the IT recovered in form No 16 to Income Tax Department so that I can submit IT return and get refunded, if any. Till the amount will not fwd to IT department, the same will not be refunded to me. An early reply is requested. Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,

Bangalore – 7

GRANT OF REVISED PENSION TO HONY COMMISSIONED OFFICERS
RETIRED POST 2006

1. Please refer the following circulars of CDA (Pensions) Allahabad :-

(a) No : 501 of 17 Jan 2013.

(b) No : 504 of 17 Jan 2013.

2. The above mentioned circulars are self explanatory regarding revision of pension of Hony Commissioned Officers retired retired post 2006 with effect from 24 Sep 2012. Now a period of almost six months have already been elapsed but there is no intimation has been received neither from the records nor from CDA pension Allahabad regarding the adjust of the revision as the persons retired pre 2006 have already been received their dues.

3. In view of the above, please intimate the possible date of revised pension adjustment and confirm necessary documents related to the revised pension has been forwarded to the CDA pension Allahabad to enable them to issue corrigendum PPO etc in case they required OR CDA Pension Allahabad is taking a Suo-moto decision regarding issuance of corrigendum PPO to all Hony Commissioned Officers at their own, if so when it is going to happen.

4. An early reply is expected in this regard.

Yours sincerely,

Udaya Kumaran P
Copy to :- Hony Capt (Retd)

PAO (OR) ASC (South) - For information and necessary action please.
Bangalore – 07

HQ Southern Command (C&W) - -do-
Pune
Adarsh B

Apr 25, 2013

NOT REFLECT PAN CARD IN MONTHLY PAY SLIP

With due respect and humble submission I want to state the following few lines for your kind corporation and favourable aciton pl.

(a) I No 14852336M LNk (Clk) Adarsh B posted with HQ 15 Corps, c/o 56 APO with effect from 05 Oct 10. My PAN Card is not reflect my monthly pay slip. I have already been Part II Order in PAN Card. My PAN Card No is AZBPB8442R.
(b) You are requested to reflect the PAN CARD NO AZBPB8442R in my Monthly Pay Slip at the earliest.

Thanking you..........
No-14852336M
LNK (Clk) Adarsh B
HQ 15 Corps (A)
PIN-908 515
Adarsh B

Apr 25, 2013

NON CREDIT OF MONTHLY SALARY

Sir, With due respect i beg to state the following few lines for kind consideration and favourable action please:_

(a) I No 6395359N Hav / /clk G Mathan Kumar havs physically report to HQ 15 Corps (new duty station) on 18 Feb 13 from old duty station (new delhi). However, my monthly has been stopped from last three months. Corresponding for taken of strength of HQ 15 Corps has already been published by HQ 15 Corps and the despite letter to Records and PAO (OR) concerned to resume the payment of individual. The monthly salary has not yet been credited till date.

(b) May i therefore, requested you to kindly look into the matter and my monthly salary may please be released at the earliest.

Your anticipation is highly solicited. Thanking you!!
NC DAS

Jan 4, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF CORR PPO s/corr/285019/2011

Sir ,
I am Sri Narayan chandra Das a pesioner my original PPO No s/029483/2006 ( Army) . My corrg PPO No s/corr/285019/2011 dt 02 july 2012 despetched to The Chief manager SBI CPPC(4476) PATNA 800001 . It should be despatch to CPPC KOLKATA at 83/1A Vivekananda road Kol 700006 .

NC DAS (Hony Capt)
Bans Bagan ( PALTA )
Po : Barrack Pore
Kolkata 700120
Mob : 9433743475
sujay

Jan 3, 2013

non adjusr ment of pay and allces

HAUCL AND SSCIA ALLCES
sujay

Jan 2, 2013

Non adjustment of pay and allces

NO 14843125H Sep Sujay Santra 23 RR (RAJPUT)
It is with great agony that I am writing complaints regarding non adjustment of pay and allces. AT present at 23RR(RAJPUT), since my posted this unit all occurences published by this unit have not been published. Occurences are

HAUCL effective date 18/03/2011 Pt II order ############dt 22-04-2011.
SCCIA effective date 18/03/2011 Pt II order ############dt 22-04-2011.
TPTL effective date 18/03/2011 Pt II order ############dt 22-04-2011.
CILQ effective date 22/02/2011 Pt II order ############dt 12-08-2011.
CILQ effective date 01/07/2011 Pt II order ############dt 12-08-2011.
HAUCL effective date 28/08/2011 Pt II order ############dt 10-09-2011.
HAUCL effective date 04/12/2011 Pt II order ############dt 16-12-2011.
HAUCL effective date 22/02/2011 Pt II order ############dt 01-03-2012.
SCCIA effective date 22/02/2012 Pt II order ############dt 01-03-2012.
CILQ effective date 01/01/2012 Pt II order ############dt 27-05-2012.

Dec 2, 2012

due to lack of knoweledge regarding gratuity and commutation amt credited to my acct as the same is in village and acces is not trace able

Sir with great inconcenient words i had complained about non clearanc e as i came to know from my villaege acct that same has been credited in my acct on 30 nov 12 so i am really verry sorry for the words said by me to pao and asc records .i hope they will not consider it seriously as i am giving written apology for the above complaint.thanks sdm 6381968m

Dec 2, 2012

non receipt of corregndeim ppo

sir I HAVE BEEN DISCHARGED FROM ASC IN THE RANK OF HAV AFTER COMPLETION OF 26 YEARS OF COLOUR SERVICE I WAS ALSO AWARDED ACPIII ASPER QSA 2,3,4,5,6/2012 AWARDED GRADE PAY OF 4200/PM BUT TYHE PPO GIVEN WAS IN THE RANK OF HAV AND SHOWS THE LESS PENSION WHERE AS MY COLLEGUES HAVE RECEIVED PENSION OF 10029/ WHERE AS I HAVE BEEN GIVEN 7660/ WHEN QUARIED THE REPLY WAS THAT THE PPO WAS PREPARED EARLY . TILL DATE NEITHER I HAVE RECEIVED MY PENSION BENEFITS FROM SBI MUSAFIRKHANA CODE IS 1025 IN UP. NIETHER I HAVE RECEIVED AMENDED PPO . I WAS ALSO AWARDE HONY NB/SUB 0N 15TH NAUG 2012 THE LETTER OF THE SAID AWARD FWD BY ASC RECORDS RECD BY ME IN THE MONTH OF OCT STATING THAT FINNACIAL BENEFITS WOULD TAKE SIX TO EIGHT MONTHS .THE BENEFITS OF GRATUITY AND COMMYTATION HAS YET NOT BEEN PAID TO ME IT WAS OF THE APPF FUND WHICH I WAS PAID ON30/06/2012AND MY LEAVE ENCASHMENT OF WHICH I GOT 500000/FIVE LACONLY FROM WHICHN MY DAILY NEEDS ARE BEING LOOKED AFTER .IT IS GREAT TO SEE THAT IN THE MODERN WORLD WHEN THE WORLD IS IN THE 21ST CENTURY THE PAO IS STIL IN THE LAT 20TH CENTURY IF THE ENCASHMENT AND AGI AFPPFUND CAN BE TRforansferd whynot the comutation gratuity the financial loss of july august sept oct nov who should be responsible and to whom should i ask for 6381968m sdm
Apc121971 Send email

Oct 18, 2012

Receipt of Less pension.

I am an army personnel No 6390750F Ex Hav/Clk Ambika Prasad Chaurasia discharged from service on 30 Sep 2010. I have applied for Graduation Degree ex IGNOU thru Depot Company ASC Centre & College Bangalore with a DD of Rs 750/- during Sep 2010.

Just I want to know the present status of the same.

Thankingyou,

Ambika Prasad Chaurasia
Ex Hav / Clk (SD)
sureshchand

Sep 29, 2012

pay adjustment in back date of 16 month

Dear,sir' madam.
Please check my part ll order on my back date I have received payment in my acc only 7000 on 7 to month plz check my pay account and adjust my others plz

Your faithfully

Receipt of Less pension.

The Record ASC
Bangalore (Karnataka)

Dated: 11.09. 2012

Sub: Regarding Revision of Widow Pension of Smt. NOMITA RANI DAS W/o Late Ex-Jc-111205 K- Sub Clk Byomkesh Das-R/o ASC Bangalore.

1 With due respect and humble submission that the following few lines for your kind consideration and favourable order please.

2 My husband, Ex-Jc-111205 K Subedar/Clk Byomkesh Das of RO-ASC Bangalore.

3 My husband expired on 22nd March, 2004 at Command Hospital (CC), Lucknow.

4 At present I am drawing pension Rs. 5775/- per month as per the statement provided me by the Bank of India, Sadar Cantt. Lucknow, Saving Bank/ A/c No. SB 10890836159 and PPO No. S/o 29936/90 (army), (copy enclosed).

5 I have attended Pension Adalat held on 23rd August, 2012 in Lucknow, where I have been informed by Mrs. Saroj Bala (one of the member of the Pension Adalat) (short note enclosed) that “my pension should be Rs. 7870/- as against my present Pension of Rs. 5775/- ie. Min 3500 + DR” (statement enclosed).

6 This is also informing you that I am not getting any copy of PPO order revised time to time. Old PPO is being attached for reference.

Therefore, I request your kind honour that you may please be verify revised widow pension as per present scale and provide my latest PPO.

With heartiest regards.

Email ID: [email protected]
RUDRA PRATAP DUTTA

Aug 13, 2012

DO II RELATED

No 14832079Y Sep/MT Rudra Pratap Dutta of 504 ASC BN, original Pt II Odr no ############dt - 02 Aug 2011 regarding NRA wef 17 July 2011 to 31 July 2011 has not been adjusted and as the same casualty Pt II odr No ############Dt - 08 Sep 2011 wef 01 Aug 11 to 31 Aug 2011 has not been adjusted . Please adjustment the following casualty in next monthly pay slip.