ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

CONFIRMATION OF ADV PEN DOCUS

Confirmation regarding receipt of adv pendion docus.

CONFIRMATION OF ADV PEN DOCUS

request confirm received my adv pension docus at the earliest

CONFIRMATION OF ADV PEN DOCUS

Your are requested to confirm that my adv pension docu receuved by your office or other wise.

A confirmation may please be given to me at the earliest.

May 3, 2021

Dear Sir/Madam

1. It is regretted to inform you, after having completed 2 years and two months of retirement, but no amended PPO received nor arrears of pension.

2. It is again clarified that, I, JC-668942M Hony Sub Maj Meshram TC retired from service wef 31 Mar 2019. During retirement ie Mar 2019, my basic pay was Rs 52,000/- as per last monthly pay slip, but as per PPO it is Rs 50,500/- and accordingly basic pension was fixed to Rs 50500 +5200(55700/2= 27850/- which is reqd to be changed to Rs 28,600/- as per my last monthly pay slip ie (Rs 52000 +5200 = 57200 /2 = 28600/- . As per your letter No 7202/MACP/SP dt 22 May 2019, the case was already submitted to PCDA Allahabad in which info that minimum 5-6 months will be reqd for notification of corrigendum PPO .

3.. It has found that 2 years and two months were expired but no corrigendum were issued by PCDA Allahabad. PCDA(P) Allahabad informed that LPC-cum Data sheet is awaited from ASC Records (S) for issuing fresh corrigendum PPO. .

3. In view of the above you are requested to fwd LPC-cum Data sheet to PCDA(P) Allahabad for their early action please.

Manu1108

Feb 27, 2021

Rejoin

Dear sir my number 14848376N. Cleark/sb. Am absent from past 9years and am rejoin in last year. Now am join to my post. Please revert me. My job is still available or not.
Sanjay Kumar kujur

Feb 26, 2021

10 years jop only compilit

Sir my army no 14841321k Sanjay kujur , sir my duty join March 2003 , and my duty close 2013 June , only ten years hai , sir ten years jop me facility mileage sir . Email id - [email protected] , my name - Sanjay kujur , phone no - 9731875605 / 9632845186
Pratap ch ghosh

Feb 14, 2021

No,due amount credited in my bank account

Respected sir/madam,
I'm Ex serviceman Hav.pratap chandra ghosh. My service number is 14811641k. My due amount was not yet credited in my account (60 days Acclve,1year CEA and TFR grant)its been 8 months I've been retired (My retirement date is :- 30th june 2020) .

Please it's my humble request , to credit my dueamount to my account . The amount is really important to me and I need it very soon .
My details are :- [email protected]
PH.no- 8437266543/9509383004
Ppo no.-############
Dilip kirtania

Feb 8, 2021

NO AGI Amount credited in my account

Respected sir/madam,
I'm Ex serviceman Hav.Dilip kirtania . My service number is 6392648x . My AGI was not yet credited in my account its been 6months I've been retired (My retirement date is :- 31st august 2020) .
I speaked to the AGI bhawan of Delhi ,they said they have not got appendex "G". Until and unless they don't get it they won't credit the amount .
Please it's my humble request ,send my Appendex"G" to AGI bhawan ( Delhi) . The amount is really important to me and I need it very soon .
My details are :- [email protected]
PH.no- 8670057584 / 9509099801
Thanking you .
Skmandal1963

Jan 13, 2021

NON RECEIPT OF MACP IN RESPECT OF JC-664569A EX SUB SANJAY KUMAR MANDAL

1. I JC-664569A Ex Sub (Hony Sub Maj) Sanjay Kumar Mandal was discharged from service wef 31 May 2013. Please refer to My application dt 08 Apr 2019, complaint through e.Mail dt 11 Apr 2019, Complaint through ESM Helpline 21 Jun 10`9, 08 Jul 2019. My MACP published vide Corps Order No 1/############dt 25 Jul 2019, LPC-CUM-DATA Sheet fwd to PAO (OR) vide your letter No 7207/MACP/SP/Rev Cell dt 19 Jun 2020 and reminder was issued to PAO (OR) ASC (South) vide your letter No 7202/MACP/Rev Cell/SP dated 25 Jul 2020 and repeated request through ESM Helpline, however no progress till now and ASC Records (South) and the PAO (OR) intention arrears to be provided only after perform last right of ex servicemen.

2. CO ASC Records (South) Bangalore is requested to issue suitable instruction to the concerned staff to take expeditious action to credit my long outstanding dues at the earliest. I shall be greatful to you sir,

{Ex Sub Sanjay Kumar Mandal)
Hony Sub Maj
E.Mail ID [email protected]
Mob No 7054645448/7759901600
VPO - Tarwa Duldulia, Via Pirpainti
Distt - Bhagalpur (Bihar) 813209
Date : 13/01/2021

Dear Sir/Madam

1. It is submitted that I JC-668942M Hony Sub Maj Meshram TC retired from service wef 31 Mar 2019. As per my last monthly pay slip ie Mar 2019 during SOS, the basic pay was Rs 52,000/- but as per PPO it is Rs 50,500/- and accordingly basic pension was fixed to Rs 50500 +5200(55700/2= 27850/- which is reqd to be changed to Rs 28,600/- . As per your letter No 7202/MACP/SP dt 22 May 2019, the case was already submitted to PCDA Allahabad in which info that minimum 5-6 months will be reqd for notification of corrigendum PPO .

2.. It is also info that near by 22 months were expired but no corrigendum were issued by PCDA Allahabad OR revised PPO nor any reply recd from the Records office or PCDA (Pension) Allahabad.

3. In view of the above you are requested to appch PCDA Allahabad for early action please.

Sub(Hony Sub Maj) Meshram Tarachand Chaitram

Hav Arun S

OBJN OF SPOUSE DATE OF BIRTH FOR APPLICATION FOR ECHS 64 GB CARD

1. It is intimated that Ex No 6488449F Hav Arun S for ECHS 64 KB Card application No 0001456244. Your officer has been observed that the spouse date of birth mentioned as per sheet roll is 20 Apr 1977.

2. The spouse Date of Birth is 31 May 1975. The same has already been published vide your office Do part No NE/0424/002/2016 recd letter No 6488449/ER/CC-4/NEPG dt 10 Jun 2016

3. In view of the above you are requested rectify the objn entry of my sheet roll and amendement of PPO.

3. Submitted for your information please.
PK Jakhar

Nov 10, 2020

non recd of pnsion docu and pension

Respect Sir I no 6392431N Ex Hav/SHT Pardeep Kumar was retired on 31 May 2020 and after expired on five month pension has not yet been started. I have personnel spoken with ASC Records South but no response recd till date. Hence, you are requested to fwd pension docu to all concerned at the earliest under intimation to me alongwith copy of covering letter vide which the docu has been fwd/are being fwd to all concerned. An early action will be highly appreciated.

Nov 2, 2020

Dear Sir/Madam

1. It is submitted that I JC-668942M Hony Sub Maj Meshram TC retired from service wef 31 Mar 2019. As per my last monthly pay slip Mar 2019, the basic pay was Rs 52,000/- but as per PPO it is Rs 50,500/- which is reqd to be changed. As per your letter No 7202/MACP/SP dt 22 May 2019, the case was already submitted to PCDA Allahabad in which info that minimum 5-6 months will be reqd for notification of corrigendum PPO .

2.. It is also info that 1 & 1/2 year were expired but no corrigendum were issued by PCDA Allahabad OR revised PPO recd.

naresh9991931416

Oct 28, 2020

ECHS Verification

My father service NO. - 6621790-S Sep. Banwari Lal. I have applied for ECHS 64kb card registration no.- 0001634075 on 03/10/2020. So my father application has not been verified by the Records Office please needful.

Thankyou

Echs card, not verification, and 7 th paycommsion ppo not received
N. Ramamoorthi

Oct 3, 2020

ECHS VERIFICATION, 7th ppo not received

I am 6386862k ExH/Nbsub N. Ramamoorthy my Echs card not vetification, till date, 7th Eppo not recrived please, earlay action will be highly appreciated
ram niwash kumar

Sep 18, 2020

Disablity pension second PPO not received

With due respect I have to state that NO - 14813761 HAV/MT , NAME - RAM NIWASH KUMAR , PPO NO-############ , RETIREMENT DATE-31 OCT 2019 has not yet received my disability pension. I was informed that CDA ALLAHABAD has send this to ASC RECORD SOUTH on 3 JULY 2020 but I have not received.
So, kindly verify my second disablity pension PPO as soon as possible for this i am very thankful to you.

Jul 14, 2020

ECHS Observation

I had uploaded the details for ECHS, Records had raised an observation intimating My name as per sheet role is SRINIWAS, but as per the pension documents and PPO it is SRINIVASA

Wife remarry DO is publisshed but the same is not updated in the Sheet roll

Date of Birth of my parents are not matching - I have the documents for the correct date of birth, during enrolement there was an error as we had not given the correct details.

My Details are as below

Army No 6385470
RV Srinivasa
Mob No 9342225332
ECHS Application NO - 0001563964

Please do the needful.
Sunilarya778

May 21, 2020

Rejected ho gaye mere document ppo ke liye

Chast no 409 March 20 no 14841038w sep SUNIL Kumar Arya mere document 20 March 2020 ko rejected ho gaye jiske karan ppo nahi ban paya aur pcda bolta hai ki document abhi bhi nahi aye hai please sir pension nahi mil raha hai echs bhi nahi bana hai koi bhi kam nahi ho raha hai
Reghu P

Feb 24, 2020

NON RECEIPT OF E-PPO OF NO 14802625L H/NB SUB REGHU P

1. With due respect and humble submission, i the undersigned bring the following for your kind consideration and favourable action please.

2. Sir, i am retired from our respective group with effect from 30 Sep 2013.

3. I requested PCDA, Allahabad through their available site/telephone for my EPPO, but PCDA, Allahabad confirmed that my EPPO not prepared due to non receipt of required Notional Pay Revision documents from our Records.

4. In view of the above, may i kindly request your good self that please forward required documents directly to PCDA, Allahabad at the earliest under intimation to me in my above address.

5. An early action is highly appreciated.
Surinder Kaplish

Dec 12, 2019

Discripency in date of birth

My father who retired as Nb/Sub , service number JC 30103 had applied for new ECHS CARD. As per observation of records regarding the verification of data filled in the application , concerned office pointed out two mistakes one of the mistake has been edited in the application and re submitted. But the second mistake was in connection with date of birth. As per your observation date of birth should be 2nd July 1924 whereas in the pension certificate it is 2 and November 1924. We have send letter with date of birth proof through register letter last month and reminder last week but action has been taken in this matter. Please check your record and mention correct date birth so as there shall be no delay in making of new ECHS SMART CARD.
Ashok Awad

Dec 10, 2019

Military Sainik Pantion not received 22 Years

My Uncle Military Sainik Name .Nivrutti Tatyaba Ghadge Sainik No. 2750765 PPo NO. D/1876/76 Account no. P5

MIlitary Join Date 14/05/1962 And Retairement Date 11/05/1971 and Pantion Switch off date 01/01/1998 , Works Office

Address.501 AAC Battalion C Comapny c/o 56APO

and Record Office Name Sena Seva Carps Abhilakh Yantrik Parivahan Banglore but Allahabad Pentation Office Record not found

and my Uncle NT Ghadge Pantion not received 22 Years so please reply this mail

Please do needful as early as possible

Ashok Awad ,
Mob.no .9637339338 / 9763300496
suryamani panda

Nov 17, 2019

sub-Non Receipt of Revised PPO(7TH CPC PPO)

Respected sir,I am Nk/mt-suryamani panda,Army NO-14802862p.i am retired from asc center(s)wef-31/01/2008,my old PPO No-S/054283/2007.Now till date I have not received Revised New PPO-############,So i want to new revised ppo,then i was cantact with PCDA allahabad they are infrom me, my ppo has despached t asc record on date-22/04/2019,so please request you,to send my PPO ,kindly ,thanks sir,my cantact no-9776834443,my email,[email protected]
Ghanshyam Kumar pandey

Nov 15, 2019

Sir i retired on 31 Mar 19 but cea did not credited I sbmit my all cea paper in record

Sir can I get commute afet retirement. I retired 31 Mar 19 but not get CEA of my 3 Child Why? When I will get it PL tell me about it and cea Imy mob no I'd 8724834241. 84 Ghanshyam Kumar pandey @ gmail.com Army no .14836313 f .ppo no.############