ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

rajendran kathir

Apr 19, 2016

INTIMATION OF CORE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS : EX 6379650 HONY NB SUB RAJENDRAN K PPO NO S/044954/2007

INTIMATION OF CORE BANK ACCOUNT SELF AND JOINT EX 6379650 HONY NB SUB RAJENDRAN K
ASC(SD) CLERK: PPO NO S/044954/2007 : RETIREMENT : 31 DEC 2007(AN)

Respect Sir

1, I Ex Hony Nb Sub Clk ASC(SD) Rajendran K My Core Bank Account as per your direction I already fwd to ASC Records(South) Bangalore my Core bank details. The CORE BANK account details is as under :-

(a) Self : CORE BANK A/C : 11498905885

(B) Joint : CORE BANK A/C : 11498905896

IFSC NO : SBIN0001897

2, Rest no change.

3. In view of the above you are quested to credit one rank one pension at the earliest pl. Photo copy of front page of
pension pass book already fwd.

Yours Sincerely

EX 6379650 Hony Nb Sub Rajendran K
ASC(SD) Clerk
Cell No 9500197822
mnraju1968

Apr 16, 2016

LAST PAY DRAWN CERTIFICATE AS PER THE REVISED SCALES OF 6TH CPC

I, M N RAJU, A.No. 14805295H, NK(TS)/MT retired from Army on 31 MArch 2006. on 29 Dec 2015 I was applied for seeking Last Pay Drawn Certificate from your kind office for my pay fixation in the civil post (Police Department in Telangana State). I have contacted over phone of your ASC Help line Number, but they did not give any solution. It is very necessary to fix up my pay and already 4 months have passed I did not get the LPC.

I am requesting the kind officer please look into the matter and order the concerned to do as early as possible.

M N RAJU,
Ex-A.No. 14805295H, NK(TS)MT
ddbari

Apr 11, 2016

ARREARS OF OROP NOT RECIVED

R/ Sir
I have Retired from Army (ASC MT) on 30/04/2012 but did not receive any amoun t of arrears on acount of OROP.
Details are as follows :-
PPO No : S/018674/2012 (Army) dated 14/03/2012
Army No: 14812587N
Rank : SEP/MT
Name : BARI DATTATRAY DIGAMBAR
Pension Bank : SBI,Chalisgaon- Dits JALGAON -(SBI Code 0345)
DOD : 30/04/2012
Qualifying Service: 17 Years

In view of the above it is requested to look in and kindly do the needfull.
Sir an early action is highly appreciated.

Apr 6, 2016

CORRGENDUM PPO

Corrigendum PPO
I no 14813854w ex/sep/mt rajesh prajapati (Retd) an getting correct rate of pension but corrigendum PPO to this effect has not been recd by me. Please send me corrigendum PPO/NO/ S/CORR/39787/2014 Thanks. MY HOME ADD VILL-SHIVDASPUR. PO-MANDUADIH DISTT-VARANASI PIN-221103 (UP) MOB(NO)-9807112427.(OR)9120085215

Apr 6, 2016

CFAA / TFRGHT

Apr 07, 2016
CFAA / TFRGTH
OUT STANDING CLAIM
Observation on the statement of account of NO 14813854W EX SEP/MT RAJESH PRAJAPATI which
Requiring clarification and adjustment by PAO (OR) ASC (South) Bangalore
(a) Wanting credit pay and allces
Ser no Nature of credit period Amount Auth/Remarks
(I) CFAA 26/06/2012 AS admissible DO-II No ############dt
22 Jul 2012 pub by 5031 ASC BN (MT)
(II) TFRGTH 19/06/2012 AS admissible DO-II No ############dt
22 Jul 2012 pub by 5031 ASC BN (MT)
(III)TFRGTH 11/08/2013 AS admissible DO-II No 03/2018/047/2013dt 01 Sep 2013 pub by ASC Centre and College Bangalore

No 14813854w EX Sep/MT

PIN.389151
Mo No 09099403435
samp08

Mar 29, 2016

FLY PENSION FOR UNMARRIED DAUGHTERS OF ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL BEYOND 25 YRS OF AGE

REF Dy Secy to GOI MOD Dpt of ESM Welfare Order No. 2(2)/2012/D(Pen/Pol) Dt 14th Dec, 2012 reg fly pensio for unmarried daughters of Armed forces personnel beyond 25 yrs of age.

Can someone guide on the following :
1. how to get this benefit for eligible individuals.
2. how to get the ppo amended.
3. whom to be approached.
4. any forms to be filled.
5. what are the documentary proof required.
6. any other requiremet.

Kidndly contact 09444471700 Sampath IAF Veteran. E-Mail : [email protected]

Thnx & regards,

SAM
Ex IAF
Anil kumar behera

Mar 28, 2016

Request for last pay certificate

main Anil Kumar Behera no 14816938p.
sir main jun 2013 ko tetaired hua tha jismain last posting ki vajah se mujhe sep ka LPC diya gaya jismain mera BP 9850 tha lekin abhi mera penson Hav ka aaraha hai aur arriers bhi mil gaya .lekin abhi bank main job mila hai jismain pay fix ke liye mujhe naya sep hav ka LPC chahiye.krupa karke mare email ya adress pe bhej den to main aap ka abhari rahunga.
ANIL KUMAR BEHERA

last pay certificate required
OIC
ASC Record (MT) South
Bangalore (Karnataka)
Sir my army no. 148240055A Ex sep/mt Rajendra singh retired on date 28/02/2013 and on 20 jan 2016 posted in canara Bank .Pay fixcation in Bank was done according to earlier pay commission.That time My PPO No. is S/058154/2012 (Army). According to new last pay certificate. all ready two later despetch PAO ascmt latter no ref,last pay certificate of rajendra singh service no 14824055a sep/mt last unit 521 asc bn dated 27.1.2016

So kindly requested to help me

Rajendra singh
Canara bank nagina
BIJNOR (U.P)

E-mail id : [email protected]
Mob no. 7599348001,
pritam1949

Mar 21, 2016

CLARIFICATION ON PENSION

1. With due respect and humble submission I beg to state that I, Ex JC-131121X Sub Maj/Hony Lt retired on 01 Aug 1998 and thereafter on 15 Aug 1998 I was granted Sub Maj/Hony Capt.

2. In view of the the above may I request you to let me know which rank pension am entitled.

3. An early action is requested. My email ID is [email protected]

With regards,

Pritam Singh
Dated 21 Mar 2016 Sub Maj/Hony Capt
Subhas Chandra Pal

Mar 20, 2016

non receipt of orop

I am, no 6387616L Ex Hav SC Pal retired on 31 Aug 2005 and drawing pension from UBI Singur A/c no 0162010 252719. Revised OROP pension was not paid so far. Please instruct the bank to pay the revised OROP imdt.
V Krishnan

Mar 16, 2016

ECHS Card related and inclusion of Mothers Name in the Discharge Book

Non preparation of ECHS Card of Mother when retirement
Firstly It is not a complaint. I sought advise . I JC-663657K Ex Subedar(Clerk SD) V Krishnan retired from Army with effect from 01.2.2013. While on retirement I am not prepared ECHS Card for my mother V SUBBULAKSHMI (Which are entered in my sheet roll maintained by the ASC Records (South) due to unavoidable circumstances. and only prepared for spouse and childrens. Now my mother required medical aids and I now realised to prepared the ECHS Card to my dependent mother . Kindly advise me how to get the same and documentation procedure so that ECHS card be get. Due to mistake I am also clearly checked any my mother name is left in the Discharge Book. Kindly take action and send the inclusion letter of my Mothers Name (V Subbulakshimi with date of birth as per sheet roll ) to insert in the Discharge Book.

I will be every grateful to you to give the right advise for further approach. Please confirm can I send the ECHS application form, Draft, and Affidavit from the Court, Blood Group Certificate etc for preparation based on the sheet roll as the name of mother not mentioned in the Discharghed Book. ( PPO No S/054051/2012(ARMY)- Discharge Book Serial No-51/SUP/Jan/2013)

Email- [email protected]
Mobile 9944771692
yogender pal singh

Mar 5, 2016

revision of widow pension after completing age 80 years

sir
i have the honor to request that I SATYAVATI W/O EX LATE HAV CHANDER PAL SINGH 6572929 ASC (M.T.) have completed 80 yrs age on 01/01/2014 as my date of birth is 01/01/1934.As i drawing pension from PNB GOVINDPURI MODI NAGAR GHAZIABAD( U.P.) .My A/C NO.is161900030009410.The corrigendum pension payment order NO SIJN/11754/96
Adal Singh

Mar 2, 2016

NON-ISSUE RELATIONSHIP CERT

Ref PPO NO S/032637/2003(ARMY) and I (Adal Singh) S/O Sh. Ram Narayan was retired from ASC (Sup) as Hav/Clk(GD) (No 6376760A) on 31 Mar 2003.

One year before I was sent photographs of my children for issuing of relationship certificate. Letters has been also made with ASC Records (Supply), Bangalore, but no reply/subject certification has been received till date.

In view of the above, you are requested to kindly issue relationship certificate of my children on priority basis at the undermentioned address (Mob 09417658689 and e.mail - [email protected] ) please :-

Adal Singh
# 54C,Near Water Pump No 13
Vill - Raipur Khurd, P.O- Bahalana
Chandigarh (U.T), PIN-160003

I shall be highly obliged for this act of kindness.

Ravindra Gill

Feb 29, 2016

Non receipt of Revised family pension

Non receipt of revised family pension of No. A/6351754F Late N K Jalal Mashi Gill and Revised PPO No.S/Corr/6th CPC /262048/2014 not still received. The chief Manager State Bank OF India Govindpura Branch Premieses BHEL Distt- Bhopal has not take any action. I am also not receiving any copy of revised PPO. Please instruct to Chief Manager of State Bank of India Centralised Pension Procesing center (4467) Govindpura Branch Premises BHEL Bhopal to take action as early as possible under intimation to Individual to avoid financial hardship.
deepakpuju

Feb 25, 2016

Non issuing of family pension

I am w/o late no Dvr/MT Ghananand, my husband expired on after that I have submitted there death certificate to Record office Garhwal Rifles which they have forwarded to you under intimation to solder board Lansdowne, after repeating reminders I am not getting any fruitful reply at your end, I am already a old lady and can not run here and there and in addition you are give lots of harassment to me is this a fare drill, or should I go to attempt a suicide , I have already written many letters to your office but no reply till date given, in next 10 days I will file a case against your department, you can't feel the pain of poverty and old age , write know I don't have any words to say
Sub/Clk (Retd) S K Rai

Feb 22, 2016

Request for photocopy of Disability Element PPO

1. Reference ASC Records (South) Bangalore letter No JC-640613A/Pen/Disb dated 15 Nov 2007.

2. I, JC-640613A Sub/Clk Surendra Kumar Rai retired from service on 30 Nov 2005. I was granted disability element vide PCDA (P) Allahabad PPO No DE/014668/07 and information to this effect was communicated to me vide ibid letter.. As per above quoted letter original copy of Disability Element PPO bearing No DE/014668/07 was sent to my banker but photocopy of the same was not sent to me. When I approached my banker to provide me photo copy of the Disability Element PPO, they have shown inability to search the PPO being old document.

3. I would like to inform you that you may be aware that as per Supreme Court and AFT Order now the retired personnel are also entitled for broad-banding disability pension upto 50%, 75% and 100% as per the percentage granted by the RMB. Therefore, I have also filed a suite through one of the eminent Ex-Servicemen Organisation. This organisation has asked copy of the Disability Element PPO in which I was granted 30% disability element pension.

4. In view of the above, I request you to provide me CTC of photo copy of above mentioned disability element PPO to process my case.

5. I shall be highly obliged for this act of kindness.

Sub/Clk (Retd) Surendra Kumar Rai

DISTT. DAHOD. GUJARAT
PIN.389151
Mo No 09099403435

Feb 9, 2016

Non receipt of Ad-hoc Bonus for 2015.

I'm JC-665385N Ex- Subedar Ravi Shanker Shukla retired from the Army service on 31 July, 2015. Being on the active service on 31 March, 2015 entitles me for payment of Ad-hoc Bonus for the year 2015, which I have not received so far. You are requested to arrange payment of the same. My present/cororespondence address is as under :-
92-B, ANAND NAGAR
(GALI NO 2 OF 2)
NAINI, ALLAHABAD (UP) - 211 008

Sub RS Shukla (Retd)
sarup_singh

Feb 5, 2016

amendment form 24Q for assessment 2013

refer your letter no. NE/JC217857/Gen Corr/PAO(ORs) ASC(South) Banglore dated 16/10/2015.
I JC217857N Sub Maj Hony Lt sarup singh, discharged from service 30/11/2011.I filed the income tax return for financial year 2011 for assessment 2012-13 as per the form 16 issued by POR income tax 12,770/- deducted by the POR, the same is mentioned in the return, but the income tax department issued a notice to me that the amount is not mentioned in form no.24 against my PNR no. AFLPP1319P. So please amendment the form no 24 Q and submit to the income tax office.

yours faithfully
NE JC217857N
Sub Maj Hony Lt Sarup Singh
Faheem Shaikh

Jan 27, 2016

Pension Restortion

Hello Sir,
I am Shaikh Fahim Mohamad Sharif,Residing at Ahmednagar.
My Father Late Shaikh Mohamad Sharif, Naik (SHT) 767399 was retired on
21 August 1957. and Expire on 01 October 1992 .
There are two wifes of my Late Father (767399) after Death of my Father

2) Second Wife- Shaikh Shama Mohamad Sharif
P.P.O.No. F/NA/Pre-64/2758/1993
State Bank of Hyderabad Pension A/c No. 52066930240

First Wife- Expire on 15 February 2015
After Expire First wife 100% pension will restore on Second Wife Shaikh Shama Mohamad Sharif.
But Pension Record Office Banglore Demand various Document
and I have Submitted all Documents to the record office Banglore, now they need
Legal hiership from court of law. this ceritificate will not issue easy Because my father retirement date 1957 and if court issue this certificate they will take approximately 6-8 months
so please help me on this matter
Sumitragiri

Jan 23, 2016

Execution of Court Order for maintenance expenses of retired amry perssonel

I am writing on behalf of my sister Smt. Sumitra Giri who was married to Mr. Laxmikanta Giri (No. 6491164-A), now retired. Since 2007 my sister was forced to live alone separately as Mr. Laxmikanta Giri used to torture her for dowry. A dowry case was registered in the court and recently the Family Court at Balasore district in Odisha has passed the judgement in favour of my sister for which she needs to claim the pension and other facilities as the legal wife of Mr. Laxmikanta Giri. I am writing this to seek your cooperation on how to get the maintenance from the pension of Mr. Laxmikanta Giri. Smt Sumitra Giri is living in very difficult condition without food and money for a long period of time.

She can be contacted in the following mail address.

Smt. Sumitra Giri
State-Odisha
Pin. 756036
email: [email protected]
Mobile: 9800127793

Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you soon on this
14857359X

Jan 17, 2016

posting

मैरा समंानीय महाशय,मै,Army no14857359X. Sep/MT Bidyajit gogoi.533ASC BN(hisar Cantt) C/O 56 APO.मैरा posting आया हुआ 35 महीना हौ गया।पर अभीतक posting नही आया sir, मैरा साथवाला posting जाते हुए 6/7महीने हौ गया sir,अगर मैरा भी आ जाते तौ.आपकौ कृपया sir,
sanjay sadashiv vibhute

Jan 10, 2016

Non receipt of of Last Pay Certificate

Sir, I am retired from Army on 31 Jan 2014. Then I had joined Revenue Department at Collector Office Sangli and at present I am serving as clerk in Tahsildar Office Kadegaon Tah- Kadegaon Dist- Sangli. Inspite of my repeated request to NEPG Group, LPC for my pay fixation in this office has not been received till date. My last corres on the subject was don on 16 Nov 2015 vide letter No 6385408X/Pers/Eas. Please do the needful at the earliest to resolve my problem.
Your Co-operation in this regards will be highly solicited.
Vikram Nain

Jan 9, 2016

part 2order

Hello..sir , I was send a document file for part 2 order 5 months ago .I was attech my all records.
My father rank no. Is -6446167,rank-dvr,unit-asc(N)(AT),village -karamgardh,the.-narwana,distt.-Jind,haryana 126116.
Please sir send me my record detail.I need this urgent.