ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Sunitesh mandal

Jan 2, 2016

not getting pention

I (ex)nk Sunil Kumar Mandal NO. 13887830L. My pention not reched in my account for the month of dec,15. Please give me its resain.
Bhushan Pandey

Dec 20, 2015

असक्तत्ता पेंशन के विषय में

असक्तत्ता पेंशन के विषय में
आदेश की कॉपी- आर्म्ड फोर्सेज ट्रिवुनाल रीजनल बेंच लखनऊ मूल प्रति नंबर-46 ऑफ़ 2014 दिनांक 24 दिसंबर 2015
श्रीमान माननीय न्यायलय ने प्रार्थी के पक्ष में निर्णय 24 सितम्बर 2015 को दिया था जिसका समय 3 महीना दिया गया था जो 24 दिसंबर को खत्म हो रहा हे परन्तु ए.एस.सी रिकॉर्ड से कोई जवाब नहीं मिला |
प्रथम पत्र- 14/10/2015
द्वितीय पत्र- 07/12/2015
इन दोनों पत्रो का कोई भी जवाब नही दिया गया हे |
श्रीमान एक विकलांग सैनिक के प्रति उदार भावना रखते हुए कारवाई करने की कृपा करें | तथा संतोष हेतु एक लाइन का पत्र भेजने की कृपा करें |
आपका आज्ञाकारी

Ex-sep/ (late) Johnpaul
35A/39, kaliyannan Gounder Extension,
Vaikkal Road,
Gobichettipalayam. Erode -638452
Sup: - welfare of Ex- servicemen- publication of part II Order - In respect of smt. DhanamW/o No. MTS- 211948/ Ex- Sep/(late) Johnpaul –Reg.

Ref:Assistant Director, Ex.servicemen’s welfare, Erode
Our letter-Rc.NO.2682/2015/A3dated.24.08.2015.

The requied documents already submitted by Assistant Director, Ex.servicemen’s welfare, Erode. Action taken on the subject may please be intimated your letter.
Email: Address: [email protected]
Asim Kumar Paul

Dec 7, 2015

PPO not received yet

Myself Rita Bandhu, W/O JC190436Y Sub Amit Kumar Bandhu, haven't yet received the PPO. My husband Sub Amit Kumar Bandhu expired on 8th May 2015. Its been 7 months since his death but i haven't yet received my PPO. Kindly look into the matter and mail the details of the PPO to the mentioned email id.. '[email protected]'.

Yours truly
Dist: Burdwan
A A ruben raj

Nov 4, 2015

Non Adjustable of ACT Hav

I No 14810404-N Ex Naik(TS) A Arul Ruben Raj date of enrolment is 25-11-1993 and date of discharge is 30-11-2010in this way. I had serviced in indian army is 17 years so please grand me the act Hav after retirement, please info me regards act Hav.

Thanks& Regards
A Arul Ruben Raj
E MAIL [email protected]
MOb-7305894800
B C Bhuyan

Oct 19, 2015

Intimation Promotion

JC 61389P Hony.Capt. B C Bhuyan grievance details
I was granted Hony. Rank Capt. On 15 August 1981 Independence Day after my retirement.This award was published in leading newspapers.So far ASC record Supply Bangalore Has not intimated the award of Hony. Rank to me.For using the rank I need Supporting document So I request Kindly intimate me officialy the award of Hony. Rank Capt. To me or quote authority for the same.This is needed for making Canteen Smart Card.Early Action is requested.
Village-Marjita
Ph. No-08895884075
cda-abdl.nic.in

Oct 5, 2015

DESABULITY PENSION

KOGUR SRINIVAS REDDY ARMY NO-14808844-H EX RECT A.S.C. M.T MY RECRNTLY MY PPO NO-D/0076/2015, SO KINDLY INFORMATION MY PPO ORDER COPY PLEASE IN FOOM MY CEL-NO-9949497953
Venkata Krishnaiah P

Sep 18, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF AMOUNT FOR LEAVE ENCASHMNET

NON RECEIPT OF AMOUNT FOR LEAVE ENCASHMENT. It is submitted that I, No JC 665379A Sub/Clk(SD) Venkata Krishnaiah P was discharged/SOS from Army (ASC Supply) on 31 Mar 2015 after completion of 30 Years and 13 days service. Amount of leave encashment for 22 days for the year 2013, 01 day for the year 2014, 20 days for the year 2015 has not been credited in my DSP Pension Account till date. Casualty has already been entered in my Sheet Roll. Necessary documents for the same have also been handed over to Depot Coy ASC Centre (South) for onward submission to ASC Records (South) for publication of Corps Part II Order. Amount for the above leave encashment was not credited in the final statement of account at the time of discharge due to Corps Order for the same was not published due to non receipt of ARPAN -3 from AHQ New Delhi. In view of the you are requested to credit the outstanding amount in my DSP pension account at the earliest please. Leave encashment amount for 260 days received .Balance 40 days not yet clear against 43 days of leave encashment for the year 2013, 2014 & 2015.
Venkata Krishnaiah P

Sep 18, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF AMOUNT FOR LEAVE ENCASHMNET

A V MURTHY

Sep 13, 2015

Change of home address

I Ex JC-641530F Sub CGD A V Murthy shifted to my new house in Hyderabad. I already submitted my adhar card to DPDO Secunderabad for linking
with my personal data. Kindly advise me whether I have to send a copy of adhar card to your Records Office for changing of my address or any other
procedure to change my home address. Do not treat this as a complaint. Thankyou. My email is [email protected] and mobile number
is 09550571105.
abdulraoof

Sep 10, 2015

STEPPING UP OF INCREMENT

1. It is submitted that I, No 6389744F Hav/Clk (SD) Abdul Raoof was enrolled in the Army on 02 Mar 1991 and discharged/SOS from Army (ASC Supply) on 31 Mar 2015. A case for stepping up of increment was submitted to ASC Records (South) Bangalore on 28 Mar 2015 vide Depot Coy ASC Centre (South) letter No 2153/Gen/ST-12 dt 28 Mar 2015 (photocopy att) and the same was recd by Hav/Clk (SD) MK Yadav (ID No-E-28547), R & D Section ASC Records (South) Bangalore. But no intimation on the same has been recd till date.

2. MY PPO NUMBER IS - S/10337/2015 (ARMY).

3. In view of the above, may I kindly request you to consider my case and issue necessary instrs to concerned sec/gp for early finalization please.
abdulraoof

Sep 10, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF AMOUNT FOR 60 DAYS LEAVE ENCASHMENT

It is submitted that I, No 6389744F Hav/Clk (SD) Abdul Raoof was discharged from Army (ASC Supply) on 31 Mar 2015 on completion of 24 Years service. I was enchased 60 days leave for the year 2014 (30 days) and for the year 2015 (30 days) in the month of Feb 2015. Casualty for the same has already been entered in my Sheet Roll but at the time of discharge, Corps Part II Order for the same was not published by ASC Records (South) due to non receipt of ARPAN -3 from AHQ New Delhi. At that time, OC Depot Coy and SRO ASC Records (South) were told me that the above claim will be passed in post claim only. Now the amount approx Rs. 75000/- for 60 days leave encashment has not been received/credited in my DSP Pension Account No 30916214921 till date by PAO (OR) ASC (South) due to non receipt of Corps Part II Order for the same.
MY PPO NUMBER IS - S/10337/2015 (ARMY)

3. In view of the above, you are requested to issue necessary instrs to concerned sec/gp for early publication of Corps Part II Order so that PAO (OR) ASC (South) can be paid my long outstanding dues.
cda-abdl.nic.in

Aug 31, 2015

DESABULITY PENSION

OFFICER INCHARAGE RESPECATED SIR A.S.C.M.T[LEGALCEL DEPORTMENT] IK.SRINIVAS REDDY ARMY NO14808844H .EX. RECT -SUPERME COURT CAS-NO-5140/2011,PLEASE KINDLY ACATION MY PPO. CELL-NO-09949497953 PLEASE INFOOM
Lalita Prasad

Aug 6, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PPO

My wife's name was changed as "GANESHI BAHUKHANDI" vide ASC Records(South) Pt II No NE/############of 21 Jan 2014. Since then revised PPO incorporating the above
amendment has NOT yet been received. Only info received was vide # 7201/Amdt/SP/T-VI (I) of 5 Aug 14 under which papers were fwd to PCDA(Pension) Allahabad(UP) through
PAO(OR) ASC(South) for issue of amended PPO. Request an early information on the subject.

Ex JC-131799L Sub(Hony Capt) Lalita Prasad
O-22 SECTOR-12, NOIDA
([email protected]
Suresha M

Aug 6, 2015

Form 16

I, JC-664155N Sub/PA Suresha M discharged from service on 31 Jan 2015. To file the income tax return for the FY 2014-15 I need Form 16. Please intimate how I can get Form 16.

My email ID : [email protected]
shubham sen

Aug 5, 2015

COPMPLAIN FOR ORIGINALRELATION CERTIFICATE

SHUBHAM SINGH SENGAR S/O EX/NK SARVESH SINGH SENGAR
SERVICE NO. 14800213L , ASC SOUTH ,
ADDRESS -VILL.- LALPUR DAROUTA , TEH- BINDKI , DIST-FATEHPUR , STATE-UTTAR PRADESH , PIN - 212635

U WERE SENT ME ORIGINAL RELATION CERTIFICATE DATED 25 APRIL,2014 WHICH WAS NOT RECEIVED BY ME.....AND AFTER 2 MONTH WE WERE AGAIN SENT YOU THE APPLICATION FOR THIS.......AND THEN THEY WERE SENT ME PHOTOCOPY OF MY RELATION CERTIFICATE WITH COVERING LETTER SIGNED WITH MAJ. SENIOR RECORD OFFICE DATED 23 JULY,2014
AND NOW WHEN I WAS ATTEND THE RELATION BHARTI OF AOC CENTRE,SECUNDRABAD......THEY WERE GETED OUT FROM RECRUITMENT WHILE CHECKING OF RELATIO CERTIFICATE AND SAID THAT U HAVE NOT YOUR ORIGINAL RELATION CERTIFICATE...........SIR PLEASE SENT ME ORIGINAL RELATION CERTIFICATE.......
Gurdarshan Singh Dhaliwal

Jul 20, 2015

Corrigendum PPO

I JC-192840M Sub Maj&Hony Capt Gurdarshan Singh Dhaliwal(Retd) an getting correct rate of pension but corrigendum PPO to this effect has not been recd by me. Please send me corrigendum PPO. Thanks.
shivpal surendra singh

Jul 20, 2015

Non receipt of revised PPO

Non receipt of revised Origenal ppo D/010986/99 of SINGH SHIV PAL SURENDRA SINGH EX-SEP,14823924 X
I have come out with disability pension less than 15yers.
Date of Joining 20.02.1996.
Date of Discharge 05.02.1999.

I request to you please send my revised latest PPO,in pdf with attache my mail id mention at below.
Uday kumar singha

Jul 16, 2015

sent corrgendum ppo

Uday Kumar Singha <[email protected]>
8:22 PM (2 hours ago)

to ascrecordssoth
Respectfully, I state that I hare retired from Indian Army on 31.08.2003, unit 342 coy ASC supply in chandigarh. Presently I am serving as United Bank Of India as on 10.05.2010. As per Bank's policy I am entitled to get pay fitment.
It is therefore requested to sent the latest corrigenda PPO to my home adderes at the earliest. My family and I wait be very much thankful for your kind consideration.attach the reference mail of the pcda allhabadh. With reference to your Email, it is stated that for your 6th CPC PPO No.S/Corr/6th CPC/79625/2011 has already been issued.

You are, therefore, advised to approach to your Record Office for receipt of the Corrigendum PPO. Sir please sent the same corr ppo my home address under below maintain.

Your faithfully

Phon-09434585779
keshabd

Jul 15, 2015

outstanding arrears/allces

1. Please refer to my email dated 07 Jun 2015.

2. I was retired from Amy on 30 Sep 2012. 7% DA was increased wef 01 Jul 2012. Arrears of encashment of leave, gratuity and pay and allces for the months wef Jul 2012 to Sep 2012 increased due to increase of 7 % DA has not been credited to me.

My present address is as under:-
House no. 17, Manish Nagar (Behind Wasan Factory)
Bodla , Agra (U. P.) -282007
E mail- [email protected]
JC-643001N Ex Sub(CSD) Keshab Dayal
RPRAJAPATI

Jul 15, 2015

TFRGTH

R PRAJAPATI

CONTINGENT BILL FOR CASH ALLOWANCE (TFR GRANT)
Non adjustment of Tfr Grant
N0 14813854w EX SEP/MT RAJESH PRAJAPATI retired from service on 30 APR 2014. Transfer Grant for Rs.14570/-has not been adjusted till date. My last unit 5031ASC BN (MT) fwd letter No-7062/2TB/Claim/ACCTS dt 11 APR 2014 (IAFA-115) in original. Pl adjust the long outstanding claim at the earliest. no-14813854w Ex/sepMT Rajesh Prajapati Vill-ShivdasPur PO-Manduadih Distt-Varanasi 221103 Uttar pradesh [email protected] mob no-09807112427 / 09120085215
RPRAJAPATI

Jul 14, 2015

CFAA / TFRGTH

OUT STANDING CLAIM
Observation on the statement of account of NO 14813854W EX SEP/MT RAJESH PRAJAPATI which
Requiring clarification and adjustment by PAO (OR) ASC (South) Bangalore
(a) Wanting credit pay and allces
Ser no Nature of credit period Amount Auth/Remarks
(I) CFAA 26/06/2012 AS admissible DO-II No ############dt
22 Jul 2012 pub by 5031 ASC BN (MT)
(II) TFRGTH 19/06/2012 AS admissible DO-II No ############dt
22 Jul 2012 pub by 5031 ASC BN (MT)
(III)TFRGTH 11/08/2013 AS admissible DO-II No 03/2018/047/2013dt 01 Sep 2013 pub by ASC Centre and College Bangalore

No 14813854w EX Sep/MT

kcdas

Jul 14, 2015

Non receipt of PPO, Gratuity, Discharge Order, Commutation

Sep MT Kailash C Das discharged on 31 Dec 14

Not received any retirement benefits yet. (PPO, Gratuity, Discharge Order, Commutation) Please look into the matter at the earliest.
Shankargoud Singam

Jul 11, 2015

For FMA

SIR I AM 14820337EX-RECT SHANKAR GOUD IAM BOARD OUT 3-1-1996
I AM ELIGIBLE FMA FROM 1-12-1997 TO 1-5-2015 BUT I AM NOT RECEIVED FMA
BUT I AM JOINING IN ECHS 1-6-2015.IN THE PERIOD OF OLD ARREARS WILL I GET THE FMA
OR NOT? WOULD I ELIGIBLE GIVE THE SUGGESTIONS.
PATKUR RAJASHEKAR

Jul 7, 2015

ISSUE OF RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE FOR CHILDREN

Respected Sir, I P RAJASHEKAR Service no Ex 13865074-K (Dvr MT) retired on 01 Mar 1996. At that time I am not taken above said certificate. Pl issue me relationship certificate of my children, details given below: (a) PATKUR PREMASHEELA Daughter DOB 12 August 1990. (b) PATKUR SAMRAT SON DOB 20 September 1994. Thanking you .

yours faithfully

. (P RAJASHEKAR)

My Address

QtrNo 39/20, New Project Area
Air Force Station, LOHEGAON.
PUNE-411032. MAHARASHTRA.