ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Jul 2, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF SERVICE BOOK/CONCERNED DOCUMENTS

NON RECEIPT OF SERVICE BOOK
NON RECEIPT OF SERVICE BOOK. With due respect and humble submission i beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action please. Sir my husband name Late R.P . Kumar NK army No. 14820206W had been service in your kind command control. He had been expired in 2013. It is intimated that his service book/concerned docoments is not receipt now till date. A letter has been received in this mention address Zila sainik welfare centre Aurangabad Bihar but i has been visited above said place. There is no address found in Aurangabad, Bihar.So please resend service book/concerned documents to the address Sainik board Gaya, Bihar. I shall be ever grateful to you.
Thanking you sir

S.B.Mani

Jun 12, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF AMOUNT OF LEAVE ENCASHMENT

NON RECEIPT OF AMOUNT OF LEAVE ENCASHMENT FOR THE YEAR 2015
NON RECEIPT OF AMOUNT OF LEAVE ENCASHMENT. It is submitted that I, No JC 643047W Sub/SKT S.Balasubramani was discharged/SOS from Army (ASC Supply) on 31 Mar 2015 after completion of 28 Years and 5 days service. Amount of leave encashment (30 days) for the year 2015 has not been credited in my DSP Pension Account till date. Casualty has already been entered in my Sheet Roll. Necessary documents for the same have also been handed over to Depot Coy ASC Centre (South) for onward submission to ASC Records (South) for publication of Corps Part II Order. Amount for the above leave encashment was not credited in the final statement of account at the time of discharge due to Corps Order for the same was not published due to non receipt of ARPAN -3 from AHQ New Delhi. In view of the above, you are requested to credit the outstanding amount in my DSP pension account at the earliest please.
Leave encashment amount for 286 days received .Balance 14 days not yet clear against 30 days of leave encashment for the year2015

Jun 11, 2015

Qualifying Certificate for Pension

Dera Sir/ Madam,
I have been approached by Mrs Manju Gupta, widow of No. 6638370 Ex Hav (SD) Dhruba Gupta for the anomaly in her pension. She is presently drawing Family Pension through DPDO , Red Fort, Delhi vide HO No. 26055/BC 70028 since June 2007 when the Ex NCO expired due to cancer.
In the details, it was found that pension granted is for 15 years of Qualifying Service instead of 22 years as per his Discharge Book Details. He was enrolled into the Army on 23 Aug 1963 and his date of Discharge is 1st Sep 1985 as per the Records available.
You are therefore requested to issue a fresh Qualifying Service Certificate to the DPDO Red Fort Delhi, in the ibid case as soon as possible, under intimation to me, so that the widow can receive her entitled pension and the arrears since the year 2007 as due.

Sincerely Yours

Col A K Ghosh (Retd)
Mob 0-9421592506
keshabd

Jun 7, 2015

outstanding arrears/allces

outstanding arrears/allces
I was retired from army wef 30 Sep 2012. 7% DA was increased wef 01 Jul 2012.arrears of encashment of leave, gratuity and pay and allces for the months wef Jul 2012 to Sep 2012 increased due to increase of 7 % DA has not been credited to me.
My home address is as under:-
House no. 17, Manish Nagar (Behind Wasan Fqactory)
Bodla , Agra (U. P.) -282007
E mail- [email protected]
JC-643001N Ex Sub Keshab Dayal
spsingh12

Jun 5, 2015

BOROAD BANDING OF DISABILITY PENSION

I, JC-664189F h/Sub/Clk (GD/SD) granted 30% disability pension at the time of retirement and consequent order of Superim Court broad banding of slab I entitled for 50% disabilty pension. May I request your office to please let me know if any application/request is required from my side for the same & how much time will be taken by your office to adjust the disability pension on revise rate.

Thanks & regards

Suresh Pal Singh
PN Chandigarh

Jun 4, 2015

NON ADJUSTMENT OF 10 DAYS LVE ENCASH

1. I am JC-663885M ex Hony Sub Maj/CSD Vipan Kumar Kunihal, retired on 28 Feb 2013, appch you for a favour of mine.

2. Sir, my 10 days lve encash has not yet been credited and it was assured to me at the time of retirement that the same will be adjusted with 1/2 months.

3. In this connection, pl ref my letter No 663885/VKK/2014 dt 25 Dec 2014 and ASC Records letter No JC663885/CIM/COMP/NER dt 04 Feb 2015.

4. ASC Records (South) vide letter u/r has asked for a copy of DO Pt II/No of the same, whereas the same has already been fwd to your office by my last unit ie 504 ASC Bn (RAPID), by me also alongwith my letter ref above and the No of the same is 0/0105/2013 dt 28 Feb 2013.

5. You are once again requested to kindly look into the matter, adjust the outstanding dues and credit the same in my salary account No 20034123060 at the earliest.
George Saji

May 31, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF MEDICAL PENSION

I No 6389592L Hav/CSD Saji George retired from service on 28 Feb 2015. Till dt my medical pension not recd. I am sending several email to ASC Records. Nut no replay recd from ASC Records. Please intimate present posn of my medical pension
20% (Dig : GENERALISED TONIC CLONIC SEIZURE).
ashok kumar15358329

May 29, 2015

last pay certificate required

OIC
ASC Record (MT) South
Bangalore (Karnataka)
Sir my army no. 15358329A Ex NK (TS) Ashok Kumar retired on date 31/03/2004 and on July 2006 recruited in Union Bank Of India.Pay fixcation in Bank was done according to earlier pay commission.That time my basic pay was Rs. 3679 + 100 class pay + 2230 DA. My PPO No. is S/078775/2003 (Army). According to new circular my have to be done according to 6th pay commission. Hence you are requested to revise my salary and provide me my new salary last pay certificate.

So kindly requested to help me

Ashok Kumar
Mob no. 9927656910, 9411858354
vmcpatil

May 27, 2015

correction of dt of substantive rk of sub in r/o JC667686W Sub VMC Patil

I got substantive rank of sub from 01 Aug 13 and seniority is also granted from 01 Aug 2013. In this connection ASC (S) Records Corps Pt II order has also been published. But Pay Slip printing dt of substantive rk wrongly as 12 Aug 13. Kindly amend the same to read as 01 Aug 13 (SB dt) in my all pay slips.
Vinod Nanda

May 27, 2015

6344543 ex nk omprakash family pension

sir My mother smt satish kumari nanda age90 yrs ,wd/o6344543 exnk OMPRAKASH applied for dual family pension on2013 after completion the requirement of your office you dispatched that file cda allhabad for next proceedings on dt12/01/2015 NOw pcda help desk advised me to approach records office to know the present status of the case pl do the need full thanking you vinod kr nanda(son) email>[email protected] mob09211231275
padhi

May 23, 2015

Debit SCCIA @ 3000/- & PMHA @ 90/- on MPS 04/15 w/o any reason

I No 14818136K Sep/MT S K Padhi serving with 5104 ASC BN (MT). On MPS 04/15 SCCIA @ 3000/- & PMHA @ 90/- Debit w/o any reason. Sir pl check & confirm.
Email id [email protected]
Mob no-8402037225
S K Padhi
akhilesh1979mar

May 23, 2015

NON ADJUSTMENT OF ACP HAV

Sir, I No 14825455Y Ex Sep/MT Akhilesh Kumar, date of enrollment 01 May 1996 and date of retirement 30 Apr 2013, In this way I had served in Indian Army (ASC/MT) 17 years.
But ACP HAV not be granted till date. So please grant me the ACP HAV. I kindly request your reply in this regard.
14825455Y
Mob No- 08873062910
abdulraoof

May 21, 2015

STEPPING UP OF INCREMENT

STEPPING UP OF INCREMENT. It is submitted that I, No 6389744F Hav/Clk (SD) Abdul Raoof was enrolled in the Army on 02 Mar 1991 and discharged/SOS from Army (ASC Supply) on 31 Mar 2015. A case for stepping up of increment was submitted to ASC Records (South) Bangalore on 28 Mar 2015 vide Depot Coy ASC Centre (South) letter No 2153/Gen/ST-12 dt 28 Mar 2015, the same was recd by Hav/Clk (SD) MK Yadav (ID No-E-28547 dt 28/03/15), R & D Section ASC Records (South) Bangalore. Please intimated present position of my case at the earliest.
abdulraoof

May 21, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF AMOUNT OF LEAVE ENCASHMENT FOR THE YEAR 2014 AND 2015

NON RECEIPT OF AMOUNT OF LEAVE ENCASHMENT. It is submitted that I, No 6389744F Hav/Clk (SD) Abdul Raoof was discharged/SOS from Army (ASC Supply) on 31 Mar 2015 after completion of 24 Years and 01 Month service. Amount of leave encashment (30 days) for the year 2014 and (30 days) for the year 2015 (TOTAL – 60 days) has not been credited in my DSP Pension Account till date. Casualty has already been entered in my Sheet Roll. Necessary documents for the same have also been handed over to Depot Coy ASC Centre (South) for onward submission to ASC Records (South) for publication of Corps Part II Order. Amount for the above lve encashment was not credited in the final statement of account at the time of discharge due to Corps Order for the same was not published due to non receipt of ARPAN -3 from AHQ New Delhi. In view of the above, you are requested to credit the outstanding amount approx Rs. 76,000/- in my DSP pension account at the earliest please.
SHANTANU KUMAR SUBUDHI

May 20, 2015

GRANT OF INCREMENT ON 01 JAN 2006 IN THE PRE REVISED SCALE

FROM : JC-642526L EX SUB/CLK(SD) SHANTANU KUMAR SUBUDHI, ARMY PUBLIC SCHOOL, JALANDHAR CANTT, PIN-144005

1. Please ref:-

(a) My letter No 642526/SKS/Pers dt 30 Jun 2014.

(b) Your letter No 642526/addl Incre/SP/T-5(ii) dt 19 Jul 2014.

(c) My letter No 642526/SKS/Pers dt 25 Nov 2014.

(d) Your letter No JC-642526/A1/SP/T-5(II) dt 12 Dec 2014

2. It is intimated that still so far no intimation/communication has been received from you regarding revision of pension benefits, consequent to grant of additional increment in accordance with Govt of India, Min of Finance Depart of Expenditure, Office Memorandum No 10/02/2011-EIII/A dt 19 Mar 2012.

3. An early action is requested.
ajay sup

May 6, 2015

exserviseman

Sir meri service five years ten month hai ky mujhe civil job mai quota lagu hai ya nahi
dsmishra44

May 2, 2015

CHANGE OF HOME ADDRESS

From: JC-183783P Hony Sub Maj Daya Shanker Miahra (Retd)
H No 1056, Adarsh Nagar, Rani Awanti Bai Inter College Road
Brahaspati Niwas
Unnao-209801

To: ASC Records (South) Bangalore-560007

Subject: CHANGE OF HOME ADDRESS

1. It is submitted that I have applied for change of my home address as given above through Zila Sainik Board Unnao and they have sent my application for change of home address to your office duly vetted by Zila Sainik Board Rae Bareli (UP) vide their letter NoZila Saik/253/patabadli/2015 dated 20 Dec 2014 by registerd post vide registry No A RU403780350IN dated 22 Dec 2014, but no any reply receied so far. One reminder has also issued on 26 Mar 2015.

2. You are, requested to change my home address as above and as per my application and forward a copy of POR at your liest.

JC-183783P Hony Sub Maj D S Mishra (Retd)
dated 02 May 2015
Viswanathan CT

Apr 27, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF TRANSFER GRANT

1. Refs :-
(a) My letter dt 17 Jul 2014.
(b) Your letter No JC665766/Clm/Comp/NER dt 16 Aug 2014.
(c) Your letter No JC665766/Clm/Comp/NER dt 08 Oct 2014.
(d) HQ 4 Corps letter No 20228/Est dt 30 Oct 2014.
(e) Your letter No JC665766/Clm/Comp/NER dt 12 Nov 2014.
(f) My letter dt 29 Nov 2014 vide which docus asked were fwd to HQ 4 Corps.
(g) My letter dt 18 Feb 2015.

2. No reply on the subject case has been recd so far inspite of lapse of 5 months.
3. You are requested to peruse the case vigorously to resolve the long outstanding case on priority.

My Address :-

Viswanathan CT

Apr 27, 2015

PUBLICATION OF PART II ORDER FOR CHANGE OF NAME OF DAUGHTER

Sir.

1. Please ref your letter No JC665766/SR/LCC-4/NEPG dt 20 Dec 2014.

2. According to you letter under ref, all required documents in original have been fwd to your office through Zila Sainik Board, Thiruvananthapuram on 26 Mar 2015. However, no reply/extracts of discharge book by changing name of my daughter has been recd so far.

3. Kindly do the needful and fwd the extracts of my discharge book for educational purpose of my daughter at the earliest.

My Address :-

Mitturvita

Apr 25, 2015

unnecessary recovery of cash

Respected sir
my mother Mrs ROOPA w/o Late MEHAR SINGH ex havildar 6636159 PPO no.S/JN/130/8/1996 is getting family pension from PNB civil lines saharanpur.
on November 27/2012 and December 3/2012 this acc. was credited with ₹36,767 each time and later all of amount was debited by bank.
on asking Bank manager replied that this amount (₹73,534 total) was credited by mistake.
i request you to check the details of acc. and get us back the amount if possible.
mob. no. +918430848424
Ganesan E

Apr 20, 2015

NON RECEIPT OF AGI BOND

Sir, I Ex-Hav Ganesan E (14801539N) discharged from service on 31 Jan 2015. I haven't get the AGI Bond for Extended Insurance Coverage.
SANJIT ROY75

Apr 9, 2015

NOT PREPEAR USER ID AND PASS WORD FOR MONTHLY PAYSLIP

I No 14815061M NK Sanjit Roy of your records Office. I have a request that can't make my user ID at arpan ver 3. Show all time " Your User ID already Registered". My Date of birth is 10/10/1975, Date of enrollment 30/01/1996, Name of School is AMARSHI RAGHUNATH HIGH SCHOOL, Name of ARO is ZRO Gokhel Road Kolkata and my e-mail address is [email protected] Sir please create a new user ID for smooth functioning.

Your sincearly,

No 14815061M
Rank- Nk
Name- Sanjit Roy
Gurdarshan Singh Dhaliwal

Apr 1, 2015

Corrigendum PPO

I JC-192840 Sub Maj &hony capt Gurdarshan singh Dhaliwal retired wef 28 Feb 2001 (AN). Though I am getting correct rate of service pension ie, Rs 16145/- per month, but corrigendum PPO to this effect has not been recd by m till date. My sheet roll may bewith DSC Records. May I request to initiate action for issue of corrigendum PPO. Thanks.

(GS Dhaliwal)
Hony Capt (Retd)
P.RADHA

Mar 31, 2015

OUTSTANDING DUES

I am Radha, my father was army person in 1960-1972 (12 years) years service, Rank LNK married in 1971, he got mentally upset and with intimation or without intimation he came native place. after that he stayed here itself, when i was small i dont know the details. now only i came to know regarding this army issues. so please kindly advise me is it possible to get pensions to my mother .

thanks ,