ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

neerajvatsa

May 23, 2014

non recive ppo

sir i army no 14825520 n ex ts nk neeraj kumar shama sir ma 31mey 2013 ma retd hoa tha mara second ppo mojha meel .gaya ha par bank ma nahe mela bank ma ppo bhajna ke karpya kara
f
durga 229

May 1, 2014

non adjust of acp nb sub

I No 14802138-L Hav (MT) Durga prasad date of enrolment 02 may 1989 and date of discharge 31 may 2015. My acp nb sub has not been adjust now till date while I have completed my 25 years of service. So I requested that plz adjust my acp nb sub .
Joginder Nath Verma

Apr 23, 2014

Request to issue PPO of IInd family pension.

From:- Smt. Santosh Sharma, W/O Army No. 1385663 P Sep Subhah Chand,
# 512/1, Gali No. 5, Islampur Village, Sohana Alwar Road, Gurgaon.
Sir, it is submitted that my Late husband Army No. 1385663 P Sep Subhah Chand, was retired from Army Service on 31.10.1990 and he was re-employed in Delhi Police thereafter. He was getting his service pension from Army side while serving in Delhi Police.
While serving in Delhi Police he died on 11.02.2006 due to illness. After death of my husband I was granted only one family pension i.e. from Civil side. Now, in the light of above mentioned Govt. of India orders, I am entitled for my IInd family pension i.e. from Defence side w.e.f. 24.09.2012.
Sir, when I apllied for my IInd family pension to your office, application form/supporting documents were forwarded to me from your office for completion and submission through Zila Sainik Board. Which I have submitted to your office vide speed post on 30.01.2014, but no reply/confirmation has yet been received to me.
Kindly intimate me present status of my pension papers. You are also requested to kindly arrange to issue me PPO for my IInd family pension at the earliest. I will be very thankful to you.
Thanking you, Sir.
Santosh Sharma, W/O Army No. 1385663 P Sep Subhah Chand
My Email ID : [email protected]
KABIR NANDA

Apr 11, 2014

6344543 LATE NK OMPRAKASH FAMILY PENSION

sir as per your direction i dispatched a file after completion of all required formalities on Date 0432014,for FP . I am waiting for The same as i didn't received any acknowledgement from your side so kindly check and do the needful . pls reply for the same .VINOD KUMAR NANDA SO LATE NK 6344543 OMPRAKASH MOB-0921123127581
sreeram kalyanam

Apr 9, 2014

non adjustment of transfer grant

Sir, I No 1489924K Hav/CSD KS Murthy have been posted to HQ Northern Comd (ST) from HQ South Western Comd (ST) on 17 Sep 12. Since last one and half yr I have written a No of complaints and submitted Appx A to AO 32/80 for the fwg :-

(a) My unit is reflected as DDG (SI) Northern Comd instead of HQ Northern Comd (ST) in the monthly pay slips.

(b) Transfer grant on acct of permt posting from HQ South Western Comd (ST) to HQ Northern Com (DT) has not
been adjusted.

(c) Casualties pub during the entire yr in 2013 for CEA, LTC for Encashment of lve for the yr 2012, CEA etc has not
been adjusted till date.

(d) Luggage claim for Rs 64,000/- preferred during Jun 13 has not been adjusted even after ten months elapsed.

3. Further, I have again been posted out to 5171 ASC Bn wef 14 Feb 14.

4. Please take necessary action for adjustment of my long outstanding dues by PAO(OR) at the earliest.

Thanking you in anticipation.
Singh Narender

Mar 30, 2014

Non receipt of reply against AO 32/80

Since last six months I have fwd non adjustment of pay and allowances on AO 32/80 but no reply recd either from Record Office or PAO OR
MUNISHWAR DAYAL

Mar 2, 2014

NON RECEIPT OF DISCHARGE BOOK

OIC RECORDS (ASC) SOUTH BANGLORE-7

SIR, I JC-668259M NB/SUB MUNISHWAR DAYAL HAVE BEEN DISCHARGED FROM SERVICE ON 31 MAY 2013 VIDE YOUR DISCHARGE ORDER NO 1814/DO/CA-3/)DISCH JCOS) DT 13 MAY 2013. MY PPO NO S/59377/2013(ARMY) DT 24 NOV 2013 IN JAN 2014. APPROX TEN MONTHS ELAPSED BUT DISCHARGE BOOK IS STILL AWAITED. IN ABSENCE OF DISCHARGE BOOK I AM UNABLE TO REGISTER WITH DISTRICT SOLDIERS WELFARE BOARD FOR RE-EMPLOYMENT. KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL ON PRIORITY.

YOURS SINCERELY

E mail : [email protected]
rames_1081

Feb 20, 2014

NON GRANTING III MACP NB/SUB

1. IT HAS BEEN INTIMATED BY ARMY HQ ON 20 FEB 2014, HARD COPIES OF THE COMPLAINT SUBMITTED BY ME WAS FORWARDED TO YOUR OFFICE VIDE ARMY HQ LETTER NO B/41040/CPGRAM/AG/PS-5 DATED 28 JAN 2014. HOWEVER, NO REPLY IN THIS REGARD HAS BEEN RECEIVED BY ME TILL DATE. YOU ARE REQUESTED TO INTIMATED WHETHER MY COMPLAINT CAN BE RESOLVED OR OTHER WISE.

2. YOUR REPLY IN THIS REGARD IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

NO 639108A EX/HAV CGD
RAMES P
ANILSING

Feb 5, 2014

GRANT OF DISABILITY PENSION NO 6383462M

1. Ref :-Letter No G3/X/E-COMP/11/ASC(S) Office of the Pr CDA (p)Allahabad Dated-22/09/2011...

2. Not received my disability pension vide PPO NO-DE/11092/2011 and handed over to your records courier on 25/08/2011 from (P) CDA Allahabad .

3. Please take immediate your further necessary action . .

Your sincearly,

EMAIL:[email protected]
ANILKUMARTYAGI876Y

Jan 27, 2014

CHANGE OF ADDRESS

I am JC-662876-Y Sub (Hon Sub Maj) Anil Kumar Tyagi was applied for change of address to New Delhi from Secretary Zila Sainik Board Delhi vide letter NO 28/E/CHA dated 01 Aug 2013 for Discharge Certificate No 05/MT/JUL/10 to ASC Record South. An expediting letter has already been sent for early return of original discharge certificate duly amended the new address.

The same has not been received so far from your end. Request dispatched the original discharge certificate as soon as possible duly amended the address on my new address. Update on the request can be sent on my mail [email protected]

Early response is requested.

Hon Sub Maj Anil Kumar Tyagi (Retd.)
JC-662876-Y
Mahesh Karki

Jan 24, 2014

Request for copy of Corps Order/Govt G Notification

I was informed that I was granted hony rank on 26 Jan 2006 post retirement. I have requested to ASC Records(S) to fwd a copy of corps order and G notification . Seven yrs had already been completed but I have not received the same . May I request you to kindly look into the matter and do the needful.

With Regards

Your's truly

JC-640574M Sub Maj
Mahesh Chander Singh Karki
tegveer

Jan 20, 2014

Grant Of Family Pension

Respected sir

My husband 6340037 LATE SEP PREM SINGH passed away on 10-05-2013. But till now I have not been granted family pension. According to the ASC RECORDS (SOUTH) BANGALORE family pension in my favour has already been jointly notified vide PCDA (PENSION), ALLAHABAD, PPO NO D/1630/1963.But my pension disbursing agency, DPDO, says that they have not received any copy of notification, posted by Sena Seva Corps Abhilekh (Dakshin) ASC Records (South) Bangalore jointly to me and to DPDO(Letter no.-6340037/Task-VII/Pre-64/FP). Another photocopy of notification sent by you to DPDO does not even show Name of my husband, because of this DPDO says that the Photostat is not proper so we cannot approve your family pension.
My financial condition is very poor and I am an old aged woman (83 years). So I request you to please look into the matter as soon as possible so that at least I can full fill my daily basic needs. I will be very thankful to you.
Ram kaur
Widow of 6340037 LATE SEP PREM SINGH
VINOD KUMAR NANDA

Jan 13, 2014

SECOND FAMILY PENSION

MY FATHER EX NK 6344543 WAS RETIERED FROM ASC SUP ON 26MARCH1968 .RE EMPLOYED IN GOVT OF INDIA PRESS MAYA PURI NEW DELHI .EXPIRED ON DT'25.7.1984 MY MOTHER SMT SATISH KUMARI NANDA OPTED CIVIL PENSION. NOW AS PER NEW RULE SHE DESERVE FOR SECOND PENSION THOUGH IT IS REQUESTED PL LET ME KNOW HOW COULD SHE GET PENSION FROM ARMY SIDE. I HAVE MY FATHER ;S PENSION BOOK AND DISCHARGE BOOK AND ALL PENSION RELATED DOCUMENT FROM CIVIL SIDE BUT I DON'T HAVE PPO OF ARMY PENSION. I CAME TO KNOW.FROM SOME OLD EX SERVICE MAN THAT IN 1968 NO PPO COPY WAS PROVIDED ON THAT TIME.NOW IT IS REQUESTED PL DO THE NEED FUL AND HELP MY MOTHER TO GET SECOND PENSION FROM ARMY SIDE THANKING YOU VK NANDA ON BEHALF OF SATISH KUMARI NANDA RZ-66 GALI N;3 RAGHU NAGAR PANKHA ROAD NEW DELHI 110045 ;MOB'09211231275
Mondal B

Jan 3, 2014

Non Receipt of Revised Pension

Respected Centre Comdt and OIC Records Sie's,

FOR PERS ATTN OF CENTRE COMDT, ASC CENTRE (S)/Oi/c rECORDS

1. On issuing of repeated reminders I have not received any response from the Records or from OIC Records regarding my grant of revised pension which is effected from 24 Sep 2012. I have requested through my letters dt 01 Oct 2013, 31 Oct 2013 and 22 Nov 2013 to ASC Records (S), NE Gp, Colonel of the Records and OIC Records respectively. Neither I have received any response from any of them so I would like to draw pers attention of the Centre Commandant, ASC Centre (s) in this regards please.

2. It is submitted that the JCO's Sub & Hony Lt retired with me Sub & Hony Lt Arun Sarkar and AA RAVI KUMAR (both Clk SD) on the same date has got credited the revised pension wef 24 Sep 2012 and also increased the pension during the month of July and Aug 2013 respectively. Neither I have got credit of the revised pension nor I received the Corrigendum PPO. My original PPO No is S/039862/2008 (ARMY) and last Corrigendum PPO is S/CORR/225968/2009 (ARMY). My JC No is JC-642005X Sub & Hony Lt (PA) retiren on 31 Aug 2008.

3. In view of the above you are requested to take peoper action accordingly also reply me through my email as [email protected] also intimate the same to my Mob No 09873590249 at the earliest.

Your's faithfully,

(Ex-JC-642005X Sub & Hony Lt
BIJAN MONDAL)
MOB-09873590249
NEW DELHI

Dec 20, 2013

non receipt of pension as per new paension scheme

sir ,my army no 6373346-w i retired from army service corps on april 1995 and recd normal pension since than no corregindum ppo has been issued my ppo num is s/040970/94 dated 10 jan 1995 today i am receiving pension basic 5115 and da 4604 total-9719/- kindly check and give me my all the dues out standing tilldate.
thanks
puran chand
mob 9312639239 delhi
ANILKUMARTYAGI876Y

Dec 20, 2013

CHANGE OF ADDRESS

Hon Sub Maj Anil Kumar Tyagi (Retd.)
JC-662876-Y
Venugpal J

Dec 7, 2013

Non credit of Luggage claim on retiremet and Revised rate of DA from 01 Jul 2013

Sir, I JC-666045X Ex Sub Veugopal Pillai J disch from service wef 01 Sep 2013. At the time of pension drill, I have submitted my luggage claim to the concerned sec for pre-audit and payment, Since more than three month have been elapsed neither amount has been credited to my bankers nor any info recd so far. You are requested to intimate the present posn of the case please.
yours faithfully,
Venugopal Pilai J (Ex Sub)

PROMOTION QUARRY
Sir, Any indl who is due for promotion on 1st Jan (next yr) lacking qualification till 20 Dec can be promoted to the next higher rk or not if he acquire the qualification by 20 Dec (document reached at the Record office before his supersession i.e after 01 Jan)? Has the Records wait for the documents of indls who are in lacking qualification till 30 Dec or they release the promotion of his junior on his vac without waiting or before 30 Nov? Has the Records auth to release the promotion of juniors on the vac of indl who is lacking qualification till 20 Dec, but acquire the qualification before 30 Dec (before being superseded)?

ashim kumar mishra

Dec 1, 2013

non receipt of cilq and transfer grant

Regarding the cilq and transfer grant
Respected sir , with due respected and humble submission i No 14841260X Hav/Clk (SD) Ashim Kumar Mishra wish to lay down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action pl, i have already submitted advance transfer grant and cilq but not yet recd, so pl released my pay and allces at the earliest . i am so kind of you.

with regards

From: JC-642538A Ex Sub
Sakti Pada Banerjee

642538/SPB/Pers

ASC Records (South)
NE and Pension Group (Claim Sec)
Bangalore- 560 007

OUTSTANDING DUES : GRATUITY AND
LEAVE ENCASHMENT

1. Kindly ref to my applications dt 10 Sep and 11 Sep 2013 on the above subjects fwd through registered by post vide registry No 5275 dt 13 Sep 2013.
2. No intimation has been recd so far. I shall be grateful if you could kindly let me know the present posn of the case at the earliest.
3. My present address is as under:-
Lenin Nagar
PO: LASKARPUR
Kolkata -700 153
(NEAR MILAN SANGHA AUTO STAND)

Dated : 21 Oct 2013 (Sakti Pada Banerjee)
Uday kumar singha

Non Receipt of ppo of EX/L-NK Udaykumarsingha

Respected sir
I am ex/L-NK Uday kumar singha Army no 13898043K. I was retaired from indian Army w.f. from 31 august 2003. PPO no s/049214/03 date 31/07/2003. New ppo not revised pilese issue of revised ppo send my home addires. there for request you to kindly look into the mater and take appropriate action for an yearly issue of revised ppo. With warm regards yours sincerely

EX/L-NK Uday kumar singha

My home adders under bielow

Uday kumar singha
My email id- [email protected]
phone no - 9434585779
Ex Sep Parshuram

Issue Of LPC

Please issue Last Pay Certificate in the name of Ex Sep Parshuram (14808514 K). My date of discharge from service is 31 Oct 2010. I had joined Indian Overseas Bank as a Clerk on 28.12.2011 and had applied for pay fixation on the basis of ex serviceman category to my present employer.. Please send the LPC on the given address or on his home address so that I can forward further for persual and necessary action. I am unable to get the ex serviceman benefit due to this deficiency.

Parshuram