ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

PROMOTION QUARRY
Sir, Any indl who is due for promotion on 1st Jan (next yr) lacking qualification till 20 Dec can be promoted to the next higher rk or not if he acquire the qualification by 20 Dec (document reached at the Record office before his supersession i.e after 01 Jan)? Has the Records wait for the documents of indls who are in lacking qualification till 30 Dec or they release the promotion of his junior on his vac without waiting or before 30 Nov? Has the Records auth to release the promotion of juniors on the vac of indl who is lacking qualification till 20 Dec, but acquire the qualification before 30 Dec (before being superseded)?

ashim kumar mishra

Dec 1, 2013

non receipt of cilq and transfer grant

Regarding the cilq and transfer grant
Respected sir , with due respected and humble submission i No 14841260X Hav/Clk (SD) Ashim Kumar Mishra wish to lay down the following few lines for your kind consideration and favorable action pl, i have already submitted advance transfer grant and cilq but not yet recd, so pl released my pay and allces at the earliest . i am so kind of you.

with regards

From: JC-642538A Ex Sub
Sakti Pada Banerjee

642538/SPB/Pers

ASC Records (South)
NE and Pension Group (Claim Sec)
Bangalore- 560 007

OUTSTANDING DUES : GRATUITY AND
LEAVE ENCASHMENT

1. Kindly ref to my applications dt 10 Sep and 11 Sep 2013 on the above subjects fwd through registered by post vide registry No 5275 dt 13 Sep 2013.
2. No intimation has been recd so far. I shall be grateful if you could kindly let me know the present posn of the case at the earliest.
3. My present address is as under:-
Lenin Nagar
PO: LASKARPUR
Kolkata -700 153
(NEAR MILAN SANGHA AUTO STAND)

Dated : 21 Oct 2013 (Sakti Pada Banerjee)
Uday kumar singha

Non Receipt of ppo of EX/L-NK Udaykumarsingha

Respected sir
I am ex/L-NK Uday kumar singha Army no 13898043K. I was retaired from indian Army w.f. from 31 august 2003. PPO no s/049214/03 date 31/07/2003. New ppo not revised pilese issue of revised ppo send my home addires. there for request you to kindly look into the mater and take appropriate action for an yearly issue of revised ppo. With warm regards yours sincerely

EX/L-NK Uday kumar singha

My home adders under bielow

Uday kumar singha
My email id- [email protected]
phone no - 9434585779
Ex Sep Parshuram

Issue Of LPC

Please issue Last Pay Certificate in the name of Ex Sep Parshuram (14808514 K). My date of discharge from service is 31 Oct 2010. I had joined Indian Overseas Bank as a Clerk on 28.12.2011 and had applied for pay fixation on the basis of ex serviceman category to my present employer.. Please send the LPC on the given address or on his home address so that I can forward further for persual and necessary action. I am unable to get the ex serviceman benefit due to this deficiency.

Parshuram

IOB Manauri
kumar devendra

Oct 18, 2013

Pers Info password forgot

I Sub Devendra Kumar army No JC-665028L presently posted in 49 Coy ASC (SUP) type A. I forgot my password and i am trying to delete my profile through supply records web but the process is not complete and i am unable to delete my profile. So i am heartily requested to u take action and delete my profile. My DOB is 02 Feb 1968. For contact my mob and e-mail id is 09038021949 and [email protected]
samit saha

Oct 17, 2013

Fixation of Service Pension

Sir, I have been retired from service on 30 Apr 2012 (PPO No S/019950/2012(ARMY) dt 27 Mar 2012. During my discharge drill at ASC Centre, Bangalore, I was granted MACP with effect from Sep 2008 vide ASC Records (South) Part II Order No 1/############dated 10 Apr 2012. As per the PPO mentioned above, my grade pay has been shown as Rs. 2800/- and all financial implications related to my pension were calculated according to the Rs. 2800/- grade pay and meanwhile I was told by the records office officials that since I have been granted MACP with grade pay of Rs. 4200/-, a fresh PPO (corrigendum PPO) will be generated reflecting all my pension aspects with regard to Rs. 4200/- grade pay. Since then I am waiting and waiting, I have sent a few letters to SRO, ASC Records South to convey my grievance, but unfortunately, no action has been taken so far. Its my earnest request that a promt action be taken by the concerned authority to resolve the abnormal lost outstanding issue.

My contact : Mob - 09013202536, e-mail address - [email protected]

Name - Ramesh Kumar VS

OIC
ASC Recods(South)
Bangalore - 07

My retirement date is 31 Oct 2012.I am not get the ACP/MACP payments at the time of retirement.The reason for the non payment was I am unwilling for the service/promotion.

Now I knew that MACP payments are allotted to all the persons at the time of retirement. So I want to know whether I am Eligible/Ineligible for this MACP. If I am eligible when I will get the payment.

Kindly reply soon

Thanking You Yours faithfully
Ramesh Kumar VS
My mail ID- [email protected]

Oct 8, 2013

HONY OMMISSION

With ref to my omplaint dated 07 Oct 13. The foolowing cas are also found pub vide HQ IF (R) Pt II order No 0/0009/2013 dated 17 Jan 13after submission of master-cum-check sheet :-

Medal : Awarded Sainya Seva Medal W/C SIKKIM.
Awarded Clasp to Special Servie Medal Suraksha (OP RAKSHAK) J&K.
Awarded Clasp to Sainy Seva Medal (OP RAKSHAK) J&K.

Request update the indl reords at your office and onfirm.

With Regards,

Yours Sincerely,
HQ IF (R)

Oct 7, 2013

Hony Commission/Rank

Sir, the following Pt II orders have been found pub :-

Appointment : Relinquished the appt of PA to Dy Chief IDS (DOT), PSO has been pub vide HQ 301 Inf Bde (MONUCO) Pt II
Order No 0/0009/2013 dated 23 Jul 13 and fwd vide their letter No 1412/AS/amp dated 23 Jul 13.

Medal NEFA : Award of Sainya Seva Medal W/C NEFA has been pub vide HQ CIF (R) Pt II Order No 0084/2013 dated 29 Sep 13
and fwd vide this HQ letter No 6010/4/Est dated 30 Sep 13.

It is requested that the aboe cas may please be added on my master-cum-che sheet for Hony Commission/Rank on RD-14.

Siachen Glaier Medal : confusion risen for pub of above medal has now been cleared vide HQ 121 (I) Inf Bde Gp letter No
1502/7/Est dated 04 Oct 13. Hence this cas should be added on masrer-cum-chek sheet for RD-14.

confirmation on the above subjet is highly anticipated please.

With Regards,

Yours Sincerely,

HQ CIF (R)
Khankriyalashok

Sep 30, 2013

HONY RANK

Sir, on 15 Aug 2013 hony rank of Sub Maj was granted. However, till date no official intimation has been given to affected retired personnel till date. Is it not mandatory to inform us.. please reply [email protected]
Suprio Dey

Sep 17, 2013

GETTING LESS PENSION

Sir, I was enrol in the Army as a Rect/Clk on 29 Sept 1986 and subsequently I was promoted in the Rank of Havilder. I was prematured release on own request on 31 Mar 2013. Now I was getting the pension of Rs.9185/-. You are requested to instruct the disbursing authority to disburse the correct entitlement per month. I am facing great financial hardship. My Army No is Ex No 6382681F.
Hav Rajesh Pawar

Sep 4, 2013

Observation on MPS

I No 15138004F Hav/PA Rajesh Pawar was remustered into PA Cat from Artillery to ASC on 21 Jun 2012, while transferring my IRLA from PAO (OR) Arty to PAO (OR) ASC, my bank details has not been updated as per NEFT Mandate form by PAO ASC, i.e. in MPS, the name of station mentioned in the bank details column is AURAIYA instead of BHOPAL. I have made much correspondence on the subject with PAO as well as Records ASC but no any correction has been made till date. Kindly change the name of station from Auraiya to Bhopal accordingly and it is also requested that change the Group from 'Y' to 'X' in MPS accordingly.

Rajesh Pawar
dilipds

Sep 3, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF PRESIDENT'S COMMISSION CERT (HONY CAPTAIN)

Respectfully, I JC-663265W Ex Sub & Hony Capt Dilip Kumar Das retired on 30 Apr 2012. It is intimated that parchment for grant of hony rank of Captain has not yet received by me. In this connection please also refer to my letter No 663265/DKD/Corr dt 09 Nov 2012 and your office letter No 2003/PC/CA-4(Hony) dt 20 Nov 2012.

May I request you to intimate present position of my case.

Thanx

Sub & Hony Capt (Retd) Dilip Kumar Das
dilipds

Sep 3, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF REVISED PPO OF HONY LT (OROP)

With due veneration, I JC-663265W Ex Sub & Hony Capt Dilip Kumar Das was retired on 30 Apr 2012. I am in receipt of my service pension. However, consequent to issue of Govt of India, MOD letter pension of Hony Commission Offrs (Hony Lt/Capt) has been revised and suo-moto corrigendum PPO has already been issued to effective pensioners.
Since, neither I nor my PDA has yet received my revised PPO. May I therefore request you to kindly look into the matter and take appropriate action for an early issue of revised PPO.

With warm regards

Yours sincerely,
Ex Sub & Hony Capt Dilip Kumar Das
PPO No B/019975/2012(ARMY)
mahipal1

Aug 26, 2013

COMPLAINT AGAINST NON RECEIPT OF PAY AND ALLCES

I No 6389463L Hav/Clk (SD) Mahipal Singh posted to 442 (I) Sup Pl ASC Vadodara from HQ Central Comd. My pay and allces stopped since Feb 13 based on the UMO issued by ST-12 and part II order for AWL published by 442 (I) Sup Pl ASC. Due to urgency of service in HQ Central Comd, I could not be spared. I was SOS to 442 (I) Sup Pl on 17 Mar 3 and reported to 05 Apr 12. After advice of ASC Records South, Pt II order was cancelled by 442 (I) Sup Pl ASC on 11 Apr 13. thereafter a lapse of 8 months, no pay & allces has been released to me till dt. My subscription of AFPP Fund, PLI and AGIF has not been credited respective funds. I am facing financial hardship. so I request restore my pay and allces as an early possible.
mahipal1

Aug 26, 2013

non restore of pay and allces

I No 6389463L Hav/Clk (SD) Mahipal Singh serving with 442 (I) Sup Pl ASC Vadodara. May pay and allces stopped by PAO (OR) since Feb 13 being AWL published by 442 (I) Sup Pl ASC based on UMO issued by ST-12. Accordingly Pt II order cancelled by 442 (I) Sup Pl ASC on 11 Apr 13. after repeated correspondence, no pay & allces of the indl has been restored by PAO (OR) till dt.
mahimadivya

Aug 10, 2013

Posting on med grnd

I am suffering from brain tumor ca.cer Glio lastoma multiform rt temporal lobe. Brain op at CH WC Chandimandir on 16 Jul 2013 but referred to Army Hosp R&R Delhi for radiation and chemotherapy. Request post me jodhpur as 23 yrs service in Hav in prog. My wife is also psycho patient and treatment in prog at jodhpur. Tha.ks.
PASHAM BALRAJ

Aug 8, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF PPO: 31MAY 13

Sir, No 6393216P Ex Hav/CSD P Balraj have retired from service on 31 May 2013(A/N). Till date I have not received my (PPO). I and my family facing financial hardship. You are requested to please send me my PPO at the earliest.

I will be grateful for the act of kindness.

In case you are already taken up case with CDA (P) Allahabad, kindly endorse a copy to me at the earliest.

An early action is requested please

Yours, Sincerely,
Ex No 6393216P
P Balraj
MOB No 9703157795

Aug 1, 2013

ASCRECORDS SOUTH BANGALORE 560007

REFER Y COMPLAINT DATED 18 MAR 2013 I WASN DICHARGED FROM SERVICE ON COMPLETION OF 26 YRS OF ACTIVE SERVICE FROM 726 AD PL ASC C/O56 APO ON 30 JUN 2012 TILL DATE I AM GETTING THE PENSION ON 7660/ WHERE AS I HAVE BEEN GIVEN ACP III NB SUB BUT DUE TO RECORDS EARLY SUBMISSION OF MY DOCS FOE PENSION I RECD PPO IN RANK OF HAV WITH PENSION 7660/ I WROTE MANY LETTERS BUT NO POSITIVE RESPONSE CAME ONLY CAME WORDS THAT WORK IS UNDER PROGRESS IT SEEMS THAT RECORD IS WELL INFLUNCED LIKE THE GOVT WHICH JUST GIVES SANTAWNA AND ASWASN TO THE POOR PEOPLE.ON CONFIRMATION BY A SENIOR OFFRS IN RECORDS I AM SOORY TO SAY THAT NOTHING HAS HAPPENED WHICH COULD PUT FEATHERS IN THE CAP OF THE RECORDS I HAD HEARD THAT THE CRO COL SASHI KUMAR IS AMAN OF DELIGENT TOWARDS DUTY BUT IT SEEMS ALL HAS GONE AWAY WITH THE TIME AND NOW JUST EXISTS THE EMPIRE OF UNCERTAINITY . EARLIDER THERE WAS A STANDING PROCEDURE FOR REPLY OF LETTER WITHIN A WEEK BUT NOW ADAYS MONTHS AND YEARS PASS ON BUT NO ONE CARES TO REPLY.HOPE SOME DAY OR THE OTHER SOMEONE WILL WAKE UP AND LOOK INTO THE FIKLES RESTED IN THE WOODEN CUP BOARDS.NO 6381968 M HAV SHT MSDHARPIRASD MUBARAKPUR RUDAOLI MUSAFIR KHANA DIST SULTANPUR UP 227813.
krjadeja

To.
Record officer
ASC Records (South)
Bangalore-560007

Sub: Application for getting less military pension in equal service rank and equal cadre- Difference thereof.

With due respect , I beg to draw your kinf attention towards injustice to me by getting less military pension , I hope, your kind honour to take necessary steps to avoid this difference by giving justice to me.

(1) I , No. 13895941-X, Ex-naik and Shri Jayendrasinh B. Jadeja no.13895939-Y both were recruited on 15/01/1986 and retired from service w.e.f. 31/01/2003 in the rank of Naik with same group of service in the ASC.

(2) Shri Jayendrasinh B. Jadeja (whose regt No. 13895939-Y) is getting more pension since long.

I, therefore, request you to verify why I am getting less pension than Shri Jayendrasinh B. Jadeja as I am Entitle to get the same amount of pension as all the relevant service particulars are the same.

The Xerox copy of my old and new PPO are enclosed herewith for necessary action please.

At present I am getting my military pension is Rs. 8600/- and Shri Jayendrasinh B. Jadeja is getting military pension as Rs. 9800/-.

Hoping for Early reply please.

Thanking you sir,

Your Faithfully,
(Jadeja Ranjitsinh)
ravinder singh kahlon

Jul 4, 2013

grant of family pension No. 6568045 late LNK

Ref. your letter no. 6568045/T-VII/Pre-64 dated 15-2-2013. In reference to your above said letter I sent the requisite forms duly filled completely through Deputy Director, Sainik Welfare Kangra at Dharamsala vide letter no. 66/SWO/Pension dated 2-5-2013 through registered post. But even after passing of 2 months I heard nothing from your side. Kindly grant my pension at the earliest and intimate me about the progress.

yours sincerely,