ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Rakesh Kumar Routray

Mar 7, 2013

Disalibility Pension

Kindly go through the attached documents with respect to Ex. Army Sepoy Rasananda Rout,

who was retired on medical grounds 07/08/1985.

Army Number:-13855987

1)Last Pay Drawn:-Rs 763.70/-

2)Date of Birth:-21/01/1987

3)Date of Enrollment :-22/04/1977

4)date of Discharge:- 07/08/1985

(Base of discharge :-Medical Category P.BEE @ 20%)

We Request for sanction of Disability Pension and old money which has not been provided to us

since 11 th april 1986.

On behalf of Mr. Rakesh Kumar Routray ,Son of Mr.Rasananda Routray.I Sudarshan Karnany am

writing this email as he does not know how to write an email and his father is in a critical condition

suffering from Lever Damage and Cancer.

I request you to kindly help them and provide their rights at the earliest possible,

as the family is not in a stable condition.

Kindly reply us at the earliest possible and update us with the proceedings .

Thanking You,

Sudarshan Karnany

Jai Hind

Mobile no.:-+91-9583177123(Rakesh Kumar Rouray)
Mali PD

Officer-In-Charge Records
ASC Records (South)
Bangalore-560007

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO OF MACP NB/SUB GRADE

1. With due respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few line for your kind consideration and favourable action please.

2. I No 6385748A Ex-Hav/Clk(SD) Mali Pundlik Dnyaneshwar am retired from service wef 29 Feb 2012 (AN) and has started pension of Hav wef 01 Mar 2012.. During discharge drill, I have been granted MACP Nb/Sub grade wef 01 Sep 2008 vide ASC Records (South) corps order No 1/230/0007/12 dt 01 Feb 2012. Accordingly pay of Nb/Sub had been adjusted in FSA by PAO (OR) ASC (South) Bangalore.

3. It is informed for your kind honour that, during disbursement of PPO, SRO (NER Gp) has told to the pensioners that corrigendum PPO of MACP Nb/Sub in respect of the pers whose corps order of MACP Nb/Sub have been published will be recd alongwith the arrears of gratuity and commutation etc by the pensioners within next five to six months. But inspite of one year lapsed, PPO of MACP Nb/Sub has not yet been recd by me. Corrigendum PPO of MACP Nb/Sub in respect of No 6385740-N Ex-Hav Pawar Dattraya Dnyandev, who had retired with me on same day has already been red by him and his pension of Nb/Sub also started from last four months.

4. In view of the above, May I request your kind honour to look into the matter personally to find out the reason for not forwarding the corrigendum PPO of MACP Nb/Sub to me.

5. An early and fruitful response is requested please.

6. I will remain grateful to you for this act of kindness.

Ex-Hav Mali Pundlik Dnyaneshwar
Navanath Ghadge

Mar 1, 2013

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO OF ACP-I

I, No. 6383612-L Ex Hony Nb/Sub Ghadge Navanath Sitaram retired from ASC on 31 January 2011.

I am eligible for ACP-I pension, under MACP Scheme, vide Govt of India memorandum dated 19 May 2009 but not getting pension of ACP-I due to non receipt of corrigendum PPO from Records. For this purpose I have already sent two letters No. 6383162/ACP/Pers dated 11 Dec 2012 and letter of even No dt 09 Feb 2013, but no any response has been received from NE & PG Section, till date.

Request your good self to do the needful for forwarding of corrigendum PPO of ACP-I to me on my permanent home address at the earliest please. My permanent home address is given below :--

At Post - Lalgun
Tehsil - Khatav
Dist - Satara
State - Maharashtra
Pin - 415503

I am waiting for your early response please.

Ex Hon Nb/Sub Ghadge Navanath Sitaram
Email : [email protected]
Mob No. 08888440142
Prabhakararao

Jan 26, 2013

request for grantiong of ACP

From:
No 13890224-A Ex Hav/Clk(GD) (EX-Army)
Kalagani Prabhakara Rao
C/O M Laxmanarao
H.No-12-3-1/2
Housing Board colony
Near Bellam Market(Chivatam Road)
Tanuku
W.G.Dt (AP)-534211

The Records Officer
ASC Records (South)
Bangalore -560007

REQUEST FOR GRANTING OF ACP INRESPECT OF NO 13890224-A EX- HAV/CLK(GD)
K PRABHAKARARAO ,SERVED AS PAID ACTING HAV 01 JAN 1993 SENIORITY WEF
01 JAN 1992(ie 08 YEARS 9 MONTHS SERVED AS HAV)

Please refer to PCDA Allahabad circular 501, Table No 3 of note ser No 2 dated 17 Jan 2013.
(Xerox copy att)

2. I, No 13890224-A Ex Hav/Clk(GD) K Prabhakarao retired from Army on 30 Sep 2000 . I had promoted as paid acting Hav on 01 Jan 1993 with seniority wef 01 Jan 1992 , So I completed
08 years 09 months (from 01 Jan 1992 to 30 Sep 2000) as Hav in my service . Now, I am applying
for ACP for next higher rank pension. My service particulars are as under: -

(a) No 13890224-A hav/Clk (GD) K PrabhakaraRao
(b) Date of enrolment : 30 Jan 1983
(c) Date of retirement : 30 Sep 2000
(d) Date of promotion : PAHAV 30 Jan 1993 with seniority wef 01 Jan 1992 (Pt II No 424/93)
(e) Total service as Hav : 08 years, 09 months
(f) Bankers details : A/C No ################ of PNJAB NATIONAL BANK
PNB TADEPALLIGUDEM, WESTGODAVARI DISTRICT (AP)

3. In view of the above, you are requested that your kind honour you may be granted ACP and
fwd PCDA Allahabad for their further action for obtaining next higher rank pension as per above cited circular as a welfare of ex-servicemen
please.

4. Please confirm.

Thanking you Sir,

( K Prabhakararao)
Shri PN Chopra, IDAS, ACDA(P) - For information and similar action please.
Sachindra07

Nov 27, 2012

update my family details

I am 6386696F Hav/Clk(SD)_Sachindra Nath Seet. Sir, Please update my family details which have not been updated till
date. In this regard please reference Part II Order No. ############and ############date 07-02-2001.

[Hav/Clk(SD)
Sachindra Nath Seet]
Sachindra07

Nov 27, 2012

update my family details

date. In this regard please reference Part II Order No. 0/005/001/2001 and ############date 07-02-2001.

[Hav/Clk(SD)
Sachindra Nath Seet]
mithun128

Nov 17, 2012

relation certificat

mithun kumar s/o let mangleshwar thakur mother name kamlawati devi
Hony Capt (Retd) Jai Singh

Nov 12, 2012

Refund of security amount withheld with pao

Sir, I, jc 641988L Hony Cap Jai singh have retired from army service on 01 Oct 2009. At the time of retirement I retained govt md accn at NDA Khadakwasla, with the prior permission of competent authority for the period from 01 Oct to 31 Dec 2009. I have vacated the accn No 43/2 on 31 Dec 2009 (FN) and informed to the MES authority as well as Stn HQ Khadakwasla. However the MES did not taken over the accn till 04 Jan 2010. For the period from 01 Oct to 31 Dec 2009 I have paid all rent and allied charges through MRO to SBI Khadkwasla. Further it submitted that at the time of retaintion of accommodation the MES authority also TAKEN SECURITY DEPOSITE OF RS 10000/-. The mes has charged Rs 2573/- as rent and allied charges for the period from 01 Jan 2010 to 04 Jan 2010. Inspite of my best efforts the MES authority did not submitted the NOC to PAO (ORs) Sup . In the absence of NOC my deposite retained by PAO is held. I have paid all rent and allied charges to the GOVT as per the directions of MES authority NDA Khadakwasla and produced to Records . However Rs 5000/- is still not paid by PAO (OR). You are requested to release the amounts to me at the earliest.
M Samithurai

Oct 2, 2012

MACP

No 6392000F Ex/Nk M Samithurai have retired from service on 30 Jun 2011. I have been promoted to the rank of MACP Hav before retirement from service. The Govt of India has issued instructions vide their letter No 14 (1)/99-D (AG) dt 30 May 2011 to pay the pay & allowance in the rank of ACP Hav.

D O E - 22 Dec 1993

D O P- 01 Mar 1998

D O C- 30 Jun 2011
vinod swami

Sep 30, 2012

pay slip

Sir , No.-14849865-N, sep vinod kumar. I want to know that why our pay slip not uploaded in internent still now after june minth..please do reply.
vinod swami

Sep 30, 2012

TPTL

SIR i would like to tell that No.14849865-N. sep vinod kumar.serving with asc still now. sir i want to know that why our monthly pay slip not showing on internet. due to that i suffering from problem to see my paymount and other detail..please tell me what should be done,
sirigineedi ranga rao

Sep 20, 2012

pension

I, No 6382800M Ex Hav/CGD Sirigineedi Ranga Rao have retired from service on 01 Dec 2010. I have been promoted to the rank of ACP Nb Sub Wef 25 Nov 2010 before retirement from service. The Govt of India has issued instructions vide their letter No 14 (1)/99-D (AG) dt 30 May 2011 to pay the pay & allowance in the rank of ACP Nb Sub.

2, As per the policy on the subject my Service pension, Disability Pension, Leave Encashment, Service Gratuity, & Commutation Value should be paid to me in the rank of ACP Nb Sub wef 25 Nov 2010. Even after issued several letters to you no reply has been issued even after lapse of 06 months. Being low medical category person I have not yet been getting any civil job and facing lot of financial problems/hardship in educating my children and maintaining the family.

3. In case you are already taken up case with CDA (P) Allahabad alongwith new LPC (Last Pay Certificate in the rank of ACP Nb Sub) , kindly endorse a copy to me at the earliest.

4. An early action is requested please.
rkmishra19

Sep 11, 2012

Non receipt of CGHS Card

I am 6391695H Ex/Hav Clk Rupesh Kumar Mishra. Sir, I have not received CGHS card till date. In this connection I have made several correspondence with Records Office, But still I have not received my Card. What is the reason? and please do the needful to send my CGHS card.
rkmishra19

Sep 11, 2012

One additional Increment on pre-revised scale

I would like to inform you that I am 6391695H Ex Hav/Clk Rupesh Kumar Mishra and I have been retired from Army wef 30 Nov 2008.

Sir, as per GOI, Min of fin, Office Memorandum No 10/02/2011-E. III/A dated 19th March 2012, those central government employees, who were due to get their annual increment between February to June during 2006 may be granted one increment on 01.01.2006 in the pre-revised pay scale as a one time measure and thereafter will get the next increment in the revised pay structure on 01.07.2006 as per Rule 10 of CCS (RP) Rules 2008.

In this connection, I am eligible to get increment on 01.01.2006 as my date of promotion was April 2004.

In view of the above, I request your kind honour to see my matter and do the needful.

(No 6391695H Ex Hav
Rupesh Kumar Mishra)
nul276486

Jul 10, 2012

NON RECEIPT OF SUO MOTO CORR PPO

Sir, I JC-641959W Ex Sub Lala Ram Yadav not yet received my Suo Moto PPO Till date. PCDA Allahabad intimated to me vide their letter no EDP/Corr/19/80/ASC (South) dated 15 Jun 2012 that your Corr PPO handed over to your records representative No 14850788W Nk Manish Kumar on 25 May 2012. My I request your honour to fwd PPO at the earl.iest.

Jun 30, 2011

FORGATE MY PASSWORD

I have typed 11 digit password today. Pl delete the password typed by me and enable me tomorrow so that I will retype new password of 10 digit and get monthly statement