ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

rkmishra19

Sep 11, 2012

One additional Increment on pre-revised scale

I would like to inform you that I am 6391695H Ex Hav/Clk Rupesh Kumar Mishra and I have been retired from Army wef 30 Nov 2008.

Sir, as per GOI, Min of fin, Office Memorandum No 10/02/2011-E. III/A dated 19th March 2012, those central government employees, who were due to get their annual increment between February to June during 2006 may be granted one increment on 01.01.2006 in the pre-revised pay scale as a one time measure and thereafter will get the next increment in the revised pay structure on 01.07.2006 as per Rule 10 of CCS (RP) Rules 2008.

In this connection, I am eligible to get increment on 01.01.2006 as my date of promotion was April 2004.

In view of the above, I request your kind honour to see my matter and do the needful.

Yours Faithfully,

(No 6391695H Ex Hav
Rupesh Kumar Mishra)
nul276486

Jul 10, 2012

NON RECEIPT OF SUO MOTO CORR PPO

Sir, I JC-641959W Ex Sub Lala Ram Yadav not yet received my Suo Moto PPO Till date. PCDA Allahabad intimated to me vide their letter no EDP/Corr/19/80/ASC (South) dated 15 Jun 2012 that your Corr PPO handed over to your records representative No 14850788W Nk Manish Kumar on 25 May 2012. My I request your honour to fwd PPO at the earl.iest.

Jun 30, 2011

FORGATE MY PASSWORD

I have typed 11 digit password today. Pl delete the password typed by me and enable me tomorrow so that I will retype new password of 10 digit and get monthly statement