ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

6381137N

Feb 7, 2019

FOR ECHS CARD

SIR APPLIED A NEW ECHS CARD WIDE REG NO 0001040349 I DEPOSITED RS 67000/- MRO SIR I AM ILL PLEASE VERIFIED MY ECHS CARD DETAILS
EX SUB BAHADUR SINGH NO JC-660225-K

Feb 3, 2019

Verification Pending OF New ECHS Card

Dear Respected sir,

My Self Ex Naik Suresh Kamble Service number 14208074L. I have Applied For New ECHS Card In the Month of June 2018. We Have A Filled Correct Details as Per Disch Book Ser No 95/MT/APR2006. But In the Column of discharge Date it shows Red. My Discharge Date Is 30 April 2006. Please Suggest me What Should I do For clear That Verification.

E-mail Id : [email protected]
Contact Number 9901591439 / 9880097341
Rameshbhai Sindhva

Feb 2, 2019

Second time commutation kese le

Hi i am ex Subedar-major RAMESHBHAI SINDHVA
Second time commutation kese le uska form bhejo my contact number 9725321977 / 9662202060
Email id รท [email protected]
DEBASHISH @123

Feb 1, 2019

issue of relation certificate of ward

I NO 14801704 N HONY NB /SUB PARMANAND SHARMA RETIRED ON 27/02/2015
I WANT RELATION CERTIFICATE OF MY WARD DEBASHISH
veda prakash ojha

Jan 31, 2019

L P C (Last Pay Certificate)

I am Ex Nk(TS) Veda Prakash Ojha , my Army no is 14822277 w. Retired from Army (ASC) in 30 April 2014.
Please sent my last pay certificate.

My Email address is- [email protected]
Ujjal Chanda

NON RECEIPT OF 7TH CPC PPO

1. I, No 14638711X Ex Hav/PA Ujjal Chanda retired from Army Service Corps wef 31 Jan 2017 (AN) but till date I have not yet received my revised corrigendum PPO and pensionary benefit as per 7th CPC even after a lapse of 24 months. My PPO No is D/10295/2017 dated 27 Jan 2017. Persons who were retired with me on 31 Jan 2017 have already received their arrears.

2. In view of the above, may I request your kind honour to look into my case sympathetically. I am facing financial hardship.
paw an kumar

Disability Pension in respect of No 14811497A Ex Nk Pawan Kumar

Respected Sir
I No 14811497A Ex No Pawan Kumar , PPO No ############ had been sos army on 30 Jun 2018. My disability pension has not been started till date. I am requested you to take necessary action on this matter. Thanking you.
ajit singh10021959

Jan 28, 2019

Verification of ECHS card

I JC 640189H Sub Maj Ajit Singh retired from army on 01 Apr 2006 (SOS). I applied for 64 KB ECHS card in Jul 2018. It is revealed that my application has been blocked for observation as ranks. As such I have been retired as Sub Maj clk (GD) and the same has been mentioned in application wheres as obervation made on my rank which is not understood. I applied for my self, wife and mother. I visited to ECHS hosp for med facilities and tem slip. It is found that my application has been blocked and med auth denied for temp slip. what is mu fault. My echs id is 8168991322 and password is [email protected] Look tje matter imdt and oblized me. Thanking you. My contact No 8168991322 and my PPO No S/016912/2006.
dhram pal

Jan 18, 2019

Revised ECHS card of ex service man

!,am ex-service man SEP No. 6369631 (Dharm Pal) applied for ECHS card (Old Card No. DL0047280),Delhi on 06.5.2018, its passed 9 months. I went many time for asking a card Delhi office told me your documents sent to ASC record office Banglore for verification but very long time yours office not sent my documents so my card not renewal. my documents pending on your's behalf. I am very old and lien and visit hospitalized. I have faced big financial problem due to lack of card.
please my revised documents sent to delhi office as possible.

Dharm Pal
Ex service man (6369631)
Mobile No. 09991295671
Email i.d [email protected]
Gulam Rasoolznr

Jan 8, 2019

Non receipt of corrigendum PPO

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO
I Ex Sub(PA) Gulam Rasool retired from service on 30 Nov 2017. Corrigendum PPO No ############ task No 0101 dt 03 Oct 2018 issued and despatched to your office by PCDA Allahabad on 02 Nov 2018 (details asked telephonically from PCDA) but till date neither the revised PPO for disability pension nor commutation amount received to me. Please expedite. Thanking you.
Nb Sub Kamal Kishore

Jan 3, 2019

echs card primary beneficiary details endorsed as rejected by record office

I JC-641644M Ex Nb/Sub PA Kamal Kishore, have applied for ECHS card for myself, wife Smt Lalita Kumari and unmarried daughter, Miss Sakshi Vide registration No 0000203506. On opening of application form it is found that details of primary member including dependents have been rejected by record office but reason for rejection has not been mentioned in the application.

It is requested that shortcomings noticed in the online application form may please be intimated enabling me to rectify the same at the earliest please so that my ECHS card is made. My EMail IS [email protected] .

thanking you

yours truly

Jan 1, 2019

ECHS ONLINE APPLICATION 6637830wW AJIT SINGH

I applied for online 64 KB ECHS card during July 2018 and subsequently update my Army Number and date of birth of my spouse on 30/10/2018 but till now, my application is not verified by Record Office. I am facing difficulties in getting medicine due to delay at Record Office. Request accord priority to verify my application.

Dec 24, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF PENSION ARREARS AS PER 7CPC

I, No 4364141N Hav/PA Shijil P.B retired from Army Service Corps (ASC South, Bangalore) wef 31 Oct 2018 (AN). I have submitted option certificate and bank details (duly signed by Bank authority) to ASC Records (South) and visited Records Office in three times. However, I have not yet received my revised corrigendum PPO and pensionary benefit arrears as per 7CPC ever after a lapse of 26 months. My PPO No is S/044570/2017(ARMY). Personnel who were retired with me on 31 Oct 2016 have already received their arears.
MISHRA ASHOK

Dec 21, 2018

ECHS CARD 64 KB NOT VERIFIED BY RECORDS OFFICE

I JC 215545Y Hony Capt Ashok Kumar Mishra applied for 64KB ECHS card during the months of 19 Sept 2018. Some observations raised by record office . I rectify the observations and fwd to for reverified but till date not verified by your office .
siva kumar r

Dec 18, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO

I Ex Hav(PA) Siva Kumar R retired from service on 31 Oct 2016. Corrigendum PPO No ############ dt 19 Sep 2018 issued and despatched to your office by PCDA Allahabad on 09 Oct 2018 (details asked telephonically from PCDA) but till date neither the revised PPO nor pension benefits received by me. Please expedite. Thanking you.
Meeniga Pullaiah

Dec 14, 2018

ISSUE OF ECHS CARDS

I, No 6390798P Ex ACP Nb Sub/Clk (SD) Meeniga Pullaiah retired from service on 30 Jun 2017 (A/N). I sent an appln for issue of ECHS Cards in r/o myself & family members on 25 Feb 2018 through online vide Regn No 000053317. Obsn recd that the name of my son shown as "Meeniga Venkat Phaneendra Kumar" which is not in correct. The original name of my son is "Meeniga Venkata Phaneendra Kumar" as per Sheet Roll as well as Disch Book. I think the original name is not updated in all systems as I already done before when I proceeding on pension est in last week of Jun 2017. Please accept the name of my son as "MEENIGA VENKATA PHANEENDRA KUMAR" and issue the ECHS Cards at the earliest. It is also intimated that the fresh appln has also been sent through online on 13 Dec 2018. An early action is requested please. My Phone No is 9603428779 / 9505462560.
Biman chandra sarkar

Dec 12, 2018

NOT VERIFIDE ECHS 64 KB CARD

I am JC640858W Ex Hony Sub Maj Biman Chandra Sarkar apply 64 kb ECHS smart card dated 15 sep 2018. But my application is not verified to records. please reply to me when my application verification by records?
murligodse

Dec 4, 2018

modified Assured Progressive Scheme

I No 6388927L Hav/Clk(GD) Murli Godse was discharged from Army Service Corps with effect from 31 May 2007 (AN). As per Supreme Court Judgement dated 08 Dec 2017, MACP needs to be implemented with effect from 01 Jan 2006. Earlier the scheme was operated with effect from 01 Sep 2008. Since I have completed 11+ years service in Hav rank I must be considered for benefit of MACP wef 01 Jan 2006. You are kindly requested to do the above benefits of MACP wef 01 Jan 2006 at the earliest.
My Home address Are as under
Vill Po Jaitapur Teh & Dist Satara Mob No 9011570052
murligodse

Dec 4, 2018

Modified Assured Career Progression Schemre (MACPs)

My Army No Ex 6388927 L Hav/Cljk Godse Murli Vinayak Retired from service on 31 May 2007 after completion of 17 years of service. Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme now amended wef 01 Jan 2006. I am completing 11 years service in Havildar Rank.
Kindly intimate likely amount / date of New PPOs . Or progress of the pension status
My corringendum PPO of arrears of MACPS has not been received so far. It is mentioned that corringendum PPO has not been recd. Please look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking You Sir My Mob No ############

Murli Godse
Ex Hav
BICHITRA NANDA PRADHAN

Nov 26, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF NEW PENSION PAYMENT ORDER AS PER 7TH 7TH CPC

1. I, No 6390820P Ex Hony Nb Sub/Clk(SD) Bichitra Nanda Pradhan retired from Army Service Corps wef 30 Jun 2017 (AN) but till date I have not yet received my revised corrigendum PPO and pensionary benefit as per 7th CPC even after a lapse of 17 months. My PPO No is S/30727/2017(ARMY) dated 23 Jun 2017. Persons who were retired with me on 30 Jun 2017 have already received their arrears.

(Yours Sincerely)

(Ex Hony Nb Sub/Clk Bichitra Nanda Pradhan)
YEDLA SRINIVASA RAO

Nov 21, 2018

PPO

Sir my Name-EX-NAIK YEDLA SRINIVASA RAO ARMY NO-14821650Y PPO no is S/40068/2016 (Army). My e.ppo not yet received. , you have sent LPC to PAO (OR) for validation and onward submission to PCDA (P) Allahabad. Please intimate present status.
pvkumar007

Nov 18, 2018

Family deities

Sir mera family deities me meta wife ka name nahi aaraha hai mera marriage ka part to oder bhi ho gaha hai aur NOK aur WILL me mera wife ka name aa raha hai... But family deities mai nahi..plz sir esaka kya karan hai. Mera army no 1486804X hai. Name sep Parmar Vishal Kumar
triloksinghrawat

Non issue of e.ppo

My e-PPO not received. My PPO no S/21256/2016.
triloksinghrawat

Non issue of e.ppo

Sir my PPO no is S/21256/2016 (Army). My revised e.ppo not yet received. As per your letter dt 20 SEP 2018, you have sent LPC to PAO (OR) for validation and onward submission to PCDA (P) Allahabad. Please intimate present status.
Dipenk

Echs card verification

EX. No.:- 6642330H HAV/CLK(SD)
BHAGWAN SINGH KATARIYA
Particulars for issuing ECHS Smart cards for self and my wife smt. TARAVATI Sent on 21/05/2018. Payments already made. Verification awaited from record office. Please do the needful immediately. Treat this most urgent. Registered mobile no. 9466244235 and registration no:- 0000303477.