ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Panchal Girishbhai

Nov 6, 2018

ECSH 16KB Card verified by the Record Office

No-6387250-Y Ex Naik Panchal Girishbhai Dahyabhai has been filled ECHS 16 kb smart card form last 8 month. The same has not yet been verified by the Record Office. You are requested to verify the same at the earliest please my Mob No-9429312954 & E-mail [email protected]
RAMESH CHANDRA PUNETHA

Nov 1, 2018

GRANT OF MACP WEF 01012006

I was retired from Army on 29.02.2008 after putting 20 years and 01 month of service as Havlidar/Clerk without any promotion. As per Armed Forces Tribunal Chandigarh Bench order dt 21.05.2015 (OA 2147 of 2012) and Govt of India, Ministry of Defence letter No 14 (1)/99/D(AG) dated 25 July 2018 regarding amendment of MACP date from 01 Sep 2008 to 01 Jan 2006 after implementation of new scheme wef 01.01.2006, in case no promotion has been granted to personnel during their service. I kindly request your reply in this regard.
6385499M (Ex/Hav/Clk(GD)
RAMESH CHANDRA
E Mail- [email protected]
Pithoragarh (Uttarakhand)
My Address is
Village : Puran, PO-Jakh Puran, Distt- Pithoragarh (Uttarakhand), PIN -262530
Mob- 8057972925

CEA claim fwd jan 18 to mar 18

I No 14810547N Ex Hav Ranjan kumar retired 31 dec 2017.sir CEA claim fwd to record office wef may 2018 period Jan 18 to mar 18 but not credit in pay slip till date.

Oct 26, 2018

Change of wife sar name in ppo

I No 14810547N Ex Hav Ranjan kumar retired 31 dec 2017.my wife name is sandhaya singh not sandhaya.records office bangalore mentoined in document sandhaya singh but not mention in my ppo no ############

Grant of MACP and CL PAY

I No 14810547N Ex Hav Ranjan kumar retired 31 dec 2017 wef last unit Army War College Mhow.CL pay and grant of macp (nb/sub) not adjuest in my ppo no ############.
Radhe Shyam Deorani

Oct 14, 2018

Non receipt of New Pension Payment order as per 7th cpc

I JC 643115Y sub maj Radhe Shyam Deorani discharged from ASC South on 30 Nov 2016. I have not received my corrigendum PPO as per entitlement of 7th cpc. Plz intimate reasons for this abnormal delay in processing of my documents for notification of corrigendum ppo. Also intimate likely date of receipt of corrigendum PPO by me from your office
Singh Ram Mehar

Oct 10, 2018

Non issue of revised PPO

I, EX-JC-667642Y Sub/Clk(SD) Ram Mehar Singh was retired from Army Service, ASC (Sup) on 30 Jun 2016(AN) but till dated I have not yet received my revised PPO and no intimation about my arrears. My original PPO is S/21268/2016(Army) and corrigendum No S/Corr/20192/2017(Army) dated 08 Jun 2017. My course mat Ex sub/Clk(SD) Suresh Kumar have already recd his arrears during the month of Sep 2018.

In view of the above, may I request your kind honour to look into my case sympathetically and issue my revised PPO at your earliest please. I am facing financial hardship.

Your's sincerly

(EX-Sub/Clk(SD) Ram Mehar Singh)
HONY NB SUB BHIM SEN

Oct 9, 2018

Verification of Online Application Form for Old 16KB Card Holder

1. I No 6380515P Ex Hav (Hony Nb Sub) submitted Online Application (Registration No 0000130340) for replacement of old 16KB ECHS Cards on 28 Mar 2018. ASC Record (S) has raised observation on 24 Jul 2018 stating that "PHOTOS OF ALL MEMBERS NOT CLEAR PLEASE PEST GOOD QUALITY PHOTO, WIFE NAME, DAUGHTER NAME AND AS PER SHEET ROLL. REQUEST AMEND AS PER DISCH BOOK".
2. Sir, as per instructions issued by your office all the observation settled and details re-submitted as mentioned in disch book and old ECHS Cards on 10 Sep 2018. Your office has further raised observation that "SPOUSE NAME - BHORI DEVI, DAUGHTER NAME POONAM DEVI AND KIRAN AS PEER SHEET ROLL. REQUEST AMEND AND UPLOAN OLD ECHS CARD AND RESUBMIT".
3. Sir, Souse Name Smt Bhuri Devi, Daughters Name Ms Poonam Kumari and Kiran Kumari as mentioned in discharge book and old ECHS Card have correct been re-submitted to your office on 10 Sep 2018. Please verify and submit my application to issuing authority. My contact Mob No 9721477399 and discharge Book No S/015853/2010(ARMY)
kbpun88

Oct 8, 2018

ECHS VERIFICATION CONFIRMATION

I,am Ex-sub/h/Lt Gam Prasad Pun, Army No. JC 661195-K, applied for ECHS card from pokhara, Nepal on 17 Jan 2018, its already have been 9 months passed but still not available here in pensioner camp pokhara, Nepal. And i already admitted in hospital for 4 times for serious health problem which already costs me around 3 lakh IRS from my own personal expenses. So, please kindly verify my application to get ECHS card from nepal ASAP. For further detail you can contact me on given below address.

Gam prasad pun

Landline: +97761460264
Shrilal

Oct 6, 2018

ECHS card application verification

I, Ex-nayak Shrilal, Army No. 6446298 applied for ECHS card, kindly verify my application to get ECHS card ASAP.

Shrilal
EX-Nayak
Mob-9667070060
rohidasgavde

Sep 21, 2018

Grant of MACP

I No 6383160A Ex Hav/CGD Gavde Rohidas Shivram retired from ASC wef 31 Mar 2007. In last month I have been written letter to ASC Records (South) for grant of MACP. Please intimate the present position of the case on my email [email protected] of mob no 9604320890
LENDALE OMKAR NAMDEV

Sep 5, 2018

TS NK

Jai hind sir,
No 14837205kSep Omkar namdev lendale
HQ SOUTHERN COMMAND me posted hu may 30 sep 2019 ko pension out ho jauga to sir TS NK kab laga sakte hai plz sir thoda update krado
Jai hind........
Jagdish Raj Saini

Aug 24, 2018

Non receipt of corrigendum PPO

I, JC-668180K Sub/Clk Jagdish Raj retired from service on 30/09/2016. Neither I have received my revised PPO corrigendum nor I have received my revised pensionary benefits so far. I have already sent my option twice.

Kindly look into the matter and intimate present status of my case.

Ex Sub/Clk Jagdish Raj
Khalil Ahmed

Aug 14, 2018

Pension

I, JC-667961Sub Khalil Ahmed was retired from my service on 31 Mar 2018. My new PPO number is ############and the same has not been uploaded in your site. In the mean time, four months have passed, either arrears in respect of various funds or increased pension have not been received till date.

NON RECEIPT OF ACP PROMOTION AND BENEFITS

I was retired from Army on 31.08.2008 after putting 20 years and 06 months of service as Havlidar/Clerk without any promotion. As per Armed Forces Tribunal Chandigarh Bench order dt 21.05.2015 (OA 2147 of 2012) says that personnel are entitled to the ACPs as per old scheme and after implementation of new scheme wef 01.01.2006, in case no promotion has been granted to personnel during their service. I kindly request your reply in this regard.
63885999K (Ex/Hav/Clk(GD)

Bangalore

Grant of MACP Benefits

Implementation of MACP Benefits

Benefit of MACP wef 01 Jan 2006

I No 6385999K Hav/Clk(GD) R. Ayupkhan was discharged from Army Service Corps with effect from 31 Aug 2008 (AN). As per Supreme Court Judgement dated 08 Dec 2017, MACP needs to be implemented with effect from 01 Jan 2006. Earlier the scheme was operated with effect from 01 Sep 2008. Since I have completed 12+ years service in Hav rank I must be considered for benefit of MACP wef 01 Jan 2006. You are kindly requested to do the above benefits of MACP wef 01 Jan 2006 at the earliest. My email id is [email protected] and mob No is-9448853435. My current home address is #394/3, 9th Main, Viveknagar PO, Viveknagar, Bangalore-560047

Ex/Hav (CGD) R. Ayupkhan
S dhamodaran

Non receipt arrears as per 7th pay commission

JC 667336K Ex Sub/Clk (Hony Sub Maj) Dhamodaran S retired from service on 01 Apr 2016. Three months arrears of pay and encashment on retirement as per 7th pay commission has not been received so far. Please arrange for the same
Bishambner Dayal

Aug 8, 2018

ECHS & Arrears

1. I, JC-667202L Sub/ Clk Bishamber Daya retired from Army Service on 29 Feb 2016,l submit the following for your kind consideration please :-

(a) My ECHS application has been kept under observation for photographs. Fresh photos have been uploaded. Request do the needful at your end at the earliest please.

(b) My corringendum PPO of arrears of 7th pay commission has not been received so far. It is mentioned that corringendum PPO in r/o persons retired in Jun & Jul has been recd. Please look into the matter and do the needful at the earliest.

With ward Regards

Sub/ Clk Bishamebr Dayal
ASC
Antony Mukkadan

Aug 8, 2018

ECHS NEW CARD

I, JC 640256H Sub/PA Antony MV had applied fir new ECHS Card vide Regn No. 0000011419 on 18 Jan 18.

As per SMS recd to rectify obsns raised by Records, I foud entries as per my sheet roll made in Feb 74 was considered as my address which is wrong. I have intimated my present address to Records and I am in receipt of various comns from Records to the new address which is evident as my new address has been updated at Records. Moreover, kindly look into my Aadhar card which has been uploaded in my ECHS application as proof of my present address. Kindly, see the genuiness of my application and process my new ECHS card as im in dire requirement if the same being a heart patient under regular trement. Please help. Regards, Ex sub Antony MV
Preman A

Aug 2, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF E-PPO

I, 14614613Y Ex Hav (HNB) Preman A, having PPO No S/44868/2015(Army) retired on 29 Feb 2016. I have not received the corrigendum PPO issued consequent to implementation of 7th CPC till date. Those who were retired from ASC Records (South) on the same date have received their corrigendum PPO except me. Please forward the same to my present address.
virendrasinh90

Jul 31, 2018

ECHS

No-6469032M Ex Naik Nirubha Sodha has been filled ECHS 64 kb smart card form last month. The same has not yet been verified by the Record Office. You are requested to verify the same at the earliest please

Jul 30, 2018

ECHS CARD

Sir, myself Army No. 6353995 Ex Nk N. Thulasi Das had online applied for renewal of ECHS cards months ago. While checking status it is seen that the application awaits verification at Records. Please process it at the earliest as being an old man I am suffering for timely treatment and medicine. Thank you sir. My mobile no.9656845640.
Ram Kumar Singh Mahla

Jul 28, 2018

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO AS PER 7TH CPC

Sir, I JC 664549M Ex Sub Maj(Hony) Ram Kumar Singh Mahla, old PPO No S/18765/2016 (Army) retired on 30 June 2016. I have not received corrigendum PPO as per 7th CPC inspite of 24 months have elapsed. One of my colleagues from Arty Record who have retired in August 2017 have not only received new PPO but received all arrears in last month ie. Jun 2018. What is problem?
7th Central Pay commission is effective from 01 Jan 2016 but still we are not received our entitlements. Request expedite the case and do let me know the present position. Thanking You.
Ram Kumar Singh Mahla