ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Praveen Singh Mehta

Jul 24, 2018

Non receipt of e PPO

Sir, I JC 643234P Sub Maj (Hony Lt) Praveen Singh Mehta having PPO no S/43231/2017 (Army) retired on 30 SEP 2017 (AN). It is submitted that some of the person who retired on the same date have received their new e PPOs. You are requested to intimate present position of the case.
jaysrirak

Jul 20, 2018

CL PAY

CL Pay not adjusted in PPO NO ############.You are requested to needful action to rectify the same.

Thanku

Yours Sincerely
NO 14810547N
Ex Hav Ranjan Kumar
Chest NO- M/175
Disc date 31 Dec 2017

Jul 12, 2018

Observations on ECHS Application

No 63959191M Ex Nb Sub (MACP) Jinsmon George, on verification of my ECHS applications raised by your office photographs of self and dependents and Rank of indl observed Havildar to Nb Sub (MACP). I am updated photographs and tried to changed to Rank Nb Sub (MACP) but not success after one and half hour your office verified the application and showing that the application send to card printing. In view of the above, it is requested to change my Rank Nb Sub (MACP) in ECHS smart card before printing.

Jul 12, 2018

Observations on ECHS Application

No 6395191M Ex Nb Sub (MACP) Jinsmon George, on verification on my ECHS application by your office raised observations on all photographs of self and dependent and Rank of self. I am updated all photos and tried to change the Rank 'Havildar to Nb Sub (MACP) but not success. After one and half hour your office verified the application and showing that the same send to printing of smart card. In view of the above, it is requested to change my Rank Havildar to Nb Sub (MACP) before printing of ECHS Smart Card so that availing the medical facilities.

Jun 23, 2018

PENSION AS PER 7THPC

I, JC-669416A Ex Nb Sub Gobinda Chandra Sahu was retired from my service on 30 Jun 2016. My new PPO number is ############ and the same has not been uploaded in your site. In the mean time, two years have passed, either arrears in respect of various funds or increased pension have not been received till date.

Jun 23, 2018

PENSION

Grant ACVP/MACP

Sir/Madam, Good Morning !!!

I, JC-663033X Hony Sub J Shankar retired from the Army Service wef 01 May 2007. As per the Hon'ble Supreme Court Judgement dated 08th December, 2017,MACP require to be implemented wef 01st January, 2006. The scheme was earlier applicable from 01st Sept 2008. As I had completed 16 + years service in Havildar rank (Total 28 years service) I should be considered for the benefit of MACP wef 01 January, 2006. It is my humble request to kindly look into the matter and do the needful please.

Grant of ACP/MACP

Pension

NON AADJUSTMENT OF REVISED PENSION AS PER 7TH PAY COMMISSION AND OTHER BENEFIT AMOUNTS
SIR,

1. I JC-663033X NB SUB (PA) J. Shankar ASC (SUP) RETIRED FROM ARMY ON 01 May 2007. MY DUE AMOUNTS AS PER 7TH PAY COMMISSION AND NEW REVISED PENSION HAVE NOT YET BEEN ADJUSTED. I APPROACHED PCDA (P) ALLAHABAD TELEPHONICALLY. THEY SAID WE WILL BE ADJUSTED IMMEDIATELY ON RECEIPT OF LETTER FROM YOUR ASC RECORDS ( SOUTH) BANGALORE.

2. I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED MY OPTION CERTIFICATE FOR REVISED COMMUTATION.

3 IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE, IT IS REQUESTED THAT PLEASE INSTRUCT THE CONCERNED SECTION TO TAKE SPEEDY ACTION IN ADJUSTMENT OF THE REVISED PENSION AND OTHER DUE AMOUNTS TO THE VETERAN SOLDIER.

JAI HIND

REGARDS
EX JC-663033X NB SUB (PA) P J Shankar
Mob 9450578302

May 18, 2018

ECHS

I, No-6388356X Ex Hav Rajeev Rangrao Patil has been filled ECHS 64 kb smart card form last week. The same has not yet been verified by the Record Office. You are requested to verify the same at the earliest please.

JAI HIND

May 15, 2018

Grant ACVP/MACP

I, JC-663033X Nb Sub (PA) Jagjiwan Shankar retired from army service on 01 May 2007. I have neither grant the benefits of ACP and MACP as entitled as per rule on the subjected. You are requested to settle the problem as possible please.

May 15, 2018

Grant ACp/MACP

I, JC-663033X Nb Sub Jagjiwan Shankar have neither given ACP nor given the benefits of MACP as entitled as per rule on the subject. Request settle the case as early as possible please.
M Perumal Chandra

May 8, 2018

NON ADJUSTMENT OF REVISED PENSION AS PER 7TH PAY COMMISSION AND OTHER BENEFIT AMOUNTS

1 . No 14811125P NK(MT) PERUMAL M ASC (MT) RETIRED FROM ARMY ON 30 APR 2016 . MY DUE AMOUNT AS PER 7TH PAY COMMISSION AND NEW REVISED PENSION HAVE NOT YET ADJUSTED . I APPROACHED PCDA (P) ALLAHABAD TELEPHONE. THEY SAID WE WILL BE ADJUSTED IMMEDIATELY ON RECEIPT OF LETTERS FROM YOUR ASC RECORDS (S) BANGALORE.

2 .MY PPO NO S121872016 (ARMY)

3 .I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED MY WILLINGNESS IN OPTION CERTIFICATE FOR REVISED COMMUTATION.

4 . IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE IT IS REQUESTED THAT PLEASE INSTRUCT THE CONCERNED SECTION TO TAKE SPEEDY ACTION IN ADJUSTMENT OF THE REVISED PENSION AND OTHER DUE AMOUNTS TO THE VETRAN SOLDIER.
motghare

May 5, 2018

Implementation of MACP Benifits

Benefit of MACP wef 01 Jan 2006
I No 6389368Y Hav/Clk(GD) Motghare Sanjaykumar, discharged from Army Service Corps with effect from 31 Aug 2008 (AN). As per Supreme Court Judgement dated 08 Dec 2017, MACP needs to be implemented with effect from 01 Jan 2006. Earlier the scheme was operated with effect from 01 Sep 2008. Since I have completed 9+ years service in Hav rank I must be considered for benefit of MACP wef 01 Jan 2006. You are kindly requested to kindly give me benefit of MACP wef 01 Jan 2006 at the earliest. My email id is [email protected]
Sonuakash

May 1, 2018

Brother relation ship certificate

Sir, My name name is Amandeep singh
Am submitted my brother's all document for relation certificate with letter number 1713|C|ST-12 dt.10.04.18
Brother name. Akash deep singh who's DOB .09 Aug 1996
But sir no response from ASC record south.please sir any
Issue of this matter please inform me urgently.

Mo.8840668174
Sonuakash

May 1, 2018

Brother relation certificate

Sir, मैंने अपने छोटे भाई के कागजात रिकॉर्ड में 10.04.18 को अपने यूनिट के माध्यम से भेजा था लेकिन सर अभी तक मुझे रेलेसन प्रमाण पत्र नही मिला पाया है न ही ही कोई जानकारी मिल पाई है।कृपया मेरे भाई रेलेसन सर्टिफिकेट जारी करे या कोई भी जानकारी दे।।
Brother name . Akash deep singh
DOB.09.08.1996

Letter no.1713|C|ST-12
Colonel B D Bhatia

Apr 30, 2018

Medals

This mail is from COLONEL B D BHATIA and NOT A COMPLAINT.

I have some original medals of JC-214700 NB SUB R. S. RATHORE with me.

Kindly intimate his permanent home address to me so that medals could be sent to him. My details:-

Mob No. 09828323871

e mail address [email protected]

Apr 28, 2018

PENSION RELATED

MY GRAND FATHER NAME CHALITRA BHAGAT . RANK HAVILDAR GROUP D IN ASC AT DATE OF JOINING 09-12-1931, DATE OF RETIREMENT 31-12-1974 HE IS ABOUT 87 YEARS OLD LENTH OF SERVICE 21 YEARS. INKA PENSION KITNA HONA CHAHIYE.
RAM NAIR

Apr 18, 2018

REVISED MACP WEF 01 JANUARY 2006

I, No 13885488X Hav (Hony Nb Sub)/Clk Ramachandran C, discharged from the Army Service wef 30th April 2008. As per the Hon'ble Supreme Court Judgement dated 08th December, 2017,MACP require to be implemented wef 01st January, 2006. The scheme was earlier applicable from 01st Sept 2008. As I had completed 18+ years service in Havildar rank I should be considered for the benefit of MACP wef 01 January, 2006. It is my humble request to kindly look into the matter and do the needful please.

Ramachandran C
RAM NAIR

Apr 18, 2018

Ramachandran C
Ex- JC - 642930A Nb/sub Gopal Singh

Apr 13, 2018

OP VIJAY

Please intimate to me when OP VIJAY Official Start and finish date.Thanking You.......

Ex-JC 642930A Nb/sub/SKT Gopal Singh
Raj kumar Rangra

Apr 10, 2018

non receipt of arrear of 7th cpc

I jc 668258k sub raj kumar retired from service on 30 mar 17 but i have not recd service arrear in accordance with 7 cpc till date. Pl expedite .
CH.SRINIVASA RAO

Apr 4, 2018

less payment of disability element

1. Ref corr PPO No S/CORR/59844/2013 dt 30 Jat 2014.
2. As per that ppo DE was sanctioned Rs.795/-PM.wef 01 Dec2006 that is not correct.
3. As per 6th CPC my basic pay is Rs.6620/-PM. But not revision PPO is issued till date.
4. Request take necessary action and avoid financial hardship pls

no:6389291F EX hav CH.SRINI VASA RAO
MAIL. ID:[email protected]
CH.SRINIVASA RAO

Apr 4, 2018

less payment of disability element

1. As per corr PPO No S/CORR/59844/2013 dt 30 Jat 2014.
2. As per above ppo DE was sanctioned Rs.795/-PM.wef 01 Dec2006 that is not correct.
4. Please response and take necessary action.

No: 6389291F