ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

snehab668

Mar 21, 2018

Surendra Singh

I, Ex. Sub. Surendra Singh retired from the service of Army on 31 Dec, 2017. The PPO no. I got is ############ which was received on 28 Dec, 2017. I have not got the pension and Gratuity yet. Kindly tell me the reason.

Surendra Singh
9497851966
snehab668

Mar 21, 2018

Not getting Pension

I, Ex. Sub. Surendra Singh retired from the service of Army on 31, Dec, 2017. I am having PPO no. ############ which I received on 28 Dec, 2017. I have not got the pension as well as gratuity yet. Kindly tell me the reason for this.
rohidasgavde

Mar 12, 2018

Benefit of MACP wef 01 Jan 2006

I No 6383160A Hav/CGD Gavde Rohidas Shivram, discharged from Army Service Corps with effect from 31 Mar 2007 (AN). As per Supreme Court Judgement dated 08 Dec 2017, MACP needs to be implemented with effect from 01 Jan 2006. Earlier the scheme was operated with effect from 01 Sep 2008. Since I have completed 13 + years service in Hav rank I must be considered for benefit of MACP wef 01 Jan 2006. You are kindly requested to kindly give me benefit of MACP wef 01 Jan 2006 at the earliest. My email id is [email protected]
Nancy Niharika

Mar 7, 2018

Deduction of my pension

I want to say that my PPO number is
S/65124/78. I was getting my pension 18000 per month. But I got the pension of the month of March for only 5,950 rupees. Whose account number is 11071882680. I request you to think again about the deduction of my pension amount and please try to solve thus problem.
Thanku.
Name_ shivendra Prasad.
Phone number 7870464222
email [email protected]
Aayushghosh

Feb 15, 2018

PPO WRONGLY ADDRESSED TO CPPC

1. I, JC-664216A Sub Maj Amar Nath, retired from ASC (Sup) on 31 Jan 2018 and accordingly PPO has already been issued by PCDA (P), Allahabad vide machine No ############ (PPO Suffix - 0100) in respect of undersinged.

2. It is submitted that my said PPO has erroneously sent to Chief Manager, State Bank of India, Centralised Pension Processing Centre, 24 MG Marg, Halwasiya court Bldg, Lal Baug, district - Lucknow- 226 001, which is incorrect address. The correct address of CPPS is as under :-

The Chief Manager
State Bank of India
Centralised Pension Processing Centre
4, Kutchery Road
Allahabad - 211 002 (UP)

3. In view of the above, you are requested to kindly take immediate corrective action at your end, so that pensionary benefits should not be barred for the long duration.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours sincerely,

JC-664216A Sub Maj (Retd) Amar Nath
Mob No - 8756808484
Email ID - [email protected]

Feb 14, 2018

Family pension

My fathers stopped in october 2016.we have completed all the procedures and sent it to army record office through RSB. But till now its not started yet..

Father-amal kanti sharma
6374218L. ASC
Pandiri Venkat Ramana

Jan 3, 2018

NON AADJUSTMENT OF REVISED PENSION AS PER 7TH PAY COMMISSION AND OTHER BENEFIT AMOUNTS

SIR,

1. I JC-669334X NB SUB (PA) P VENKAT RAMANA ASC (SUP) RETIRED FROM ARMY ON 31 MAR 2016. MY DUE AMOUNTS AS PER 7TH PAY COMMISSION AND NEW REVISED PENSION HAVE NOT YET BEEN ADJUSTED. I APPROACHED PCDA (P) ALLAHABAD TELEPHONICALLY. THEY SAID WE WILL BE ADJUSTED IMMEDIATELY ON RECEIPT OF LETTER FROM YOUR ASC RECORDS ( SOUTH) BANGALORE.

2. MY PPO NO S/16896/2016/(ARMY) AND PENSIONER ID NO 18020161689601Y.

3. I HAVE ALREADY SUBMITTED MY UNWILLINGNESS IN OPTION CERTIFICATE FOR REVISED COMMUTATION.

4. IN VIEW OF THE ABOVE, IT IS REQUESTED THAT PLEASE INSTRUCT THE CONCERNED SECTION TO TAKE SPEEDY ACTION IN ADJUSTMENT OF THE REVISED PENSION AND OTHER DUE AMOUNTS TO THE VETERAN SOLDIER.

JAI HIND

REGARDS
EX JC-66933X NB SUB (PA) P VENKAT RAMANA
subham193

Nov 11, 2017

Army relation bharti

Sir asc center main army musician ka Koi rally hoga....????
KV Ramana rao

Nov 4, 2017

Request for LPC 1-1-2016

Sir I KV Ramana Rao.ex no 6383015H ,NK/SHT I was retired on 31-8-2003. Now I am working as a Panchayat secretary in Panchayat Raj department. To my pay fixation please send me new LPC as per 1-1-2016. Ad early.
Thanking you sir,
Visakhapatnam 531031
KV Ramana rao

Nov 4, 2017

Request for LPC 1-1-2016

Sir,. I K.V.Ramana rao. ex no6383015H Naik/SHT. I was retired on 31/8/2003. Now I am working in ap Panchayat Raj department. To my pay fixation please send LPC as per1-1-2016.
vinay bijalwan

Oct 28, 2017

ISSUE OF RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE

SIR MY ISSUE IS FOR RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE...OF MY SON
WE SEND FROM HERE DOCUMENTS MAKE FOR RELATIONSHIP CERTIFICATE (DATE-12-09-2017) we guess post coming from there maximum above 34 days ? but it's not arrived in 45 days so please sir yo do take some action and help me..
your faithful- Vivek Bijalwan
son of--B.D Bijalwan
I.D No--6381924P
MOBILE NO-8755157054
Manish Kumar Anj

Oct 26, 2017

Intimation of NOk

For Ne sec ASC Records,
Sir I have contacted your office several times. I smt Raj Kumari Devi widow of No 13844744 Ex Sep/ MT Late Shib Prasad Mahto. He died on 01 Aug 2008. He was a non pensioner, so I want to apply for penuary Grant to kendriya sainik welfare office, west block New Delhi. But in discharge book my name is not endorsed, you are requested to intimate the name, as soon as possible. I am leaving a miserable life. There is no one to take care.
My contact No 8650158320.
My e-mail id [email protected]
Pl reply soon.
deepakpatel151

Oct 13, 2017

to change my daughter's birth date.

My Id number :- N47171/17 for application for change date of birth of my daughter which is wrong in ASC RECORD SOUTH that is 03/09/1995. And right Date of birth of my daughter is 02/09/1995. This application is submitted on 02/10/2017 at ASC RECORD SOUTH.
I request you that please change my daughter's birth date.
NAME :- DEEPAK KUMAR PATEL
DAUGHTER'S NAME :- NIKITA PATEL
Sub Majorkrishan Kumar

Oct 9, 2017

Non receipt of Broad Bend Disability Pnesion

Broad Bend disability is not given so far inspite of clear order of Supreme count order in OA 418/2012 Ram Avtar Vs Govt of India dt 10 Dec 2014.In the connection please refer my application No Nil dt 13 Sep 2016.
sanjay sadashiv vibhute

Sep 20, 2017

NON Receipt of LPC
Sir, I am retired from Indian Army on 31 Jan 2014(A/N) after completion of 26 yrs of service. After retirement I have got job in Revenue Deptt as clerk. For fixation of Basic Pay, I made a lot of corres since 2014 but till dt, no response/action has been taken to resolve my problem. I also honoured as Hony Nb/Sub after retirement, but no benefits of this rk is received to me. Please do the needful corres as address given below.
As on dt I am serving at, Office of the Divisional Commissioner,Pune Division Pune, Council Hall, Pune-1.
Thanking you in anticipation
sanjay sadashiv vibhute

Sep 13, 2017

NON Receipt of LPC

Sir, I am retired from Indian Army on 31 Jan 2014 after completion of 26 yrs of service. After retirement I have got job in Revenue Deptt. For fixation of my Basic Pay I made lot of corres from Tahsil Office Kadegaon(Sangli), but no reply/LPC fwd to me till dt. also I have not any benefits of Hony Nb/Sub after retirement.Pl do the needful at the earliest on address given below.
Office of the Divisional Commissioner,Pune Division, Council Hall Pune-1
S S Vibhute

Sep 13, 2017

Thanking you in anticipation
hdsharma

Aug 22, 2017

ISSUE OF PART II ORDER- FOR W/O LATE SEP DAULAT RAM(138019760) FOR PENURY FINCIAL ASST.

DEAR SIR,
I SMT. SHEELA DEVI SHARMA W/O LATE SEP DAULAT RAM SHARMA (13801976) HAS APPLIED FOR ISSUE OF PART II ORDER THROUG ZSK 'C' BLOCK, SECT- 1 9 NOIDA, G.B. NAGAR UP-291301 BY SPEED POST VIDE THEIR LETTER 263 DATED 21 AUG 17DULY RECOMMENDED TO GET FINCIAL ASST. IN PENURY GIVEN BY KSB, DELHI.

MY LETTER IS FOWARDED WITH ENCLOSURE AS UNDER :- A) ADHAR CARD

SMT. SHEELA DEVI SHARMA

Jul 30, 2017

NE Group PAO (OR) ASC9South) RECORD COMPLAINTS

NON ADJUSTMENT OF INCREASED BCA IN R/O NO14802273 EX NK PGSANKARA RAO

1.Further to this office DO letter No 14802273/CIM/Comp/R-222/NER dt 17 Apr 2015.

2.it is intimated that the indi was served with HQ IMTRAT for the pd from 09 Sept 2001 to 28 sept 2003 and observed that, he has not been paid arrears of 25% enhanced BCA for the pd from 09 Sept 2001 to 28 sept 2003 consequent to the implementation of delhi highcourt orders dated 12Apr 2006 on CW (c) no 17184-86/2005 filled by capt gurudev singh and others.

3. In view of above, you are requested to take necessary action and release the amount on account of arrears of BCA in favor of the above named indi of earliest
Vk4347

Jul 30, 2017

Imtrat

Sir what is the seniority number of imtrat now how long it will be take.
Geetanarinder Sharma

Jul 8, 2017

REQUEST FOR PUBLICATION OF NAME IN THE RECORD OFFICE PART II ORDER

R/Sir,
I am a legal daughter of my father late Sh. Jagan Nath.My father was retired fromASC(MT) on 3rd January 1965.After 10 years from the date of retirement ,I took birth on 28th March 1975.Due to prolonged ailment,my father could not notify my name in the record office Part II order.Sir,now for employment ,it has become compulsary to notify the name in the Part II order.I have applied for it about two months ago along with all necessary documents but did not get any response.So it is my humble request to take necessary action so that I can produce the certificate of ward of ex.man for job.
Geeta Sharma d/o Late Sh.Jagan Nath
W/oSh Narinder Sharma vill.and PO Sthal Teh Fatehpur Distt. Kangra (H.P.) Mobile No. 9418019761.

DETAIL OF MY FATHER:-

ARMY NO- 6349666, RANK- NAIK/SHT
Joining Date-30 SEP 1957 ASC Bn
Retirement Date- 1 OCT 1977
PPO No- S/46124/77

Sir there is a huge difference between Arrears/Pension of 20Years Served Naik and 15/17 Years served Naik/TS. I got Arrears Just Rupees 38,472 Where as Naik/TS who served 15/17 years Have got 1,80,000/- , 1,44,000/- , 88000/- ATC iwas there in the wars of 1962, 1965 and 1971 i have completed 20 years of color service. Icant understand How the calculations Have been done. Those who have served less got more amount than me. Sir humbly request you to look in the matter and do the necessary Calculations/Corrections. Awating for your Early and favourable reply.

Thanking You.

Mob No-9448270554.

My Address- Pl No 52, H No 1030, Pipeline road opp to Amrut Pharmaceuticals Vijaynagar, Belgaum 591108, Karnataka.
Vivek Borde

Jun 26, 2017

DIFFRENCE IN ARREARS/PENSION

RESPECTED SIR
NAME : DURGESHWAR ANNIRAM BARMAN. ARMY NO 6349666 RANK EX NK/SHT JOINED ARMY ON 30 SEP 1957 IN ASC

BN AND RETIRED ON 01 OCT 1977 ON COMPLETION OF 20YRS OF COLOUR SERVICE MY PPO NO IS S/46124/77.

SIR, THERE IS HUGE DIFFERENCE IN ARREARS/ PENSION OF 20YRS SERVED NK AND 15/17 YRS SERVED NK/TS

I GOT ARREARS JUST RS 38472/- WHEREAS NK/TS WHO SERVED 15/17 YRS HAVE GOT 180000/- 142000/- 88000/- etc

I WAS THERE IN THE WARS OF 1962, 1965 AND 1971. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW THE CALCULATIONS HAVE BEEN

DONE THOSE WHO SERVED LESS GOT MORE ARREARS THEN THOSE SERVED MORE.

SIR, I REQUEST YOU TO PL LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL. AWAITING FOR AN EARLY AND

FAVOURABLE REPLY.

THANKING YOU

MOBILE NO 9448270554, MY ADDRESS EX NK/SHT DURGESHWAR A BARMAN PLOT NO 52 H NO 1030 PIPENILE ROAD

VIJAYNAGAR DIST : BELGAUM 591108 STATE KARNATAKA.
diamondsisir

Jun 23, 2017

ascrecords(south)

Dear sir/Madam
mera army no- 14833234F Rank Ex Sep/MT Name sisir kumar nayak. sir mai indian army ASC records se 31th Mar 2015 ko premature discharge aaya tha.......ushtime hume Gratutiy aur Last lve encashment amt nahi milatha. maine kaibar phone or emil ke madhyam se jankari papt karne ki koshis ki tab mujhe bataya jaraha tha.....10/20/30 din mai ajenge.......lakin 10th 2017 ko hume ye bataya geya aapka amt aapke account mai vej diya geya but bho account mera nahi tha.....bho kishi dusre ka account tha...... abhi tak mujhe mera amount papt nahi hua.......jab bhi phone karte hai kai sahi jankari nahi diya jaraha hai........agir ye amount kabtak milenge sir??????? info ple........

army no- 14833234F
diamondsisir

Jun 23, 2017

NOT RECIVED GRATUITY AMOUNT

Dear sir/ Madam,
Mera Army no- 14833234F Rank - Ex Sep/ MT Name Sisir Kumar Nayak. sir mai 31 Mar 2015 ko premature discharge ayatha..... abhi tak mejhe Gratutity aur leave encasement ka amount mujhe nahi mila......maine kafi bar phone ke madhyam se information leneki koshis ki.......tab mujhe bataya jaraha tha next 10/15/30 din mai aajayenge but 2 year tak eshahi chalte geya......bad mai 10th Mar 2017 ko mujhe ye information mila jo aapka amount vej diya geya hai...... jab maine bataya sir mere pass amount recipt nahi hua......tab pata laga ki mera amount kishi dushre bekti ka account mai mera Gratuity ki amount Credit kardiya geya hai....... 10 th Mar 2017 se aajtak mera amount mujhe bapas nahi mila....... mujhe shirf ek hi bath bataya jata hai......aapko miljayega.....lakin kab??????????? ishka kaibhi date nahi hai....sir plese respons me.......

14833234F