ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

sanjay madane

Jun 16, 2017

1436/12/2015/ZSW.8

TO
ASC RECORD BANGLORE (SOUTH)
sir my self SUMITRADEVI MADANE w/o- sep late anandrao madane army no-sep 13810098 jinka death 01 nov 2014 ko hua tha ppo jari nahi hone ke karan hame pension nahi mil saki asc rcord office ke dwara mage gaye documents mai nov 2016 ko jila sainik karyalay dwara bhej diye gaye lekin uska koi jawab mere paas nahi aaya .pls meri pension jald shiru karne ki kripya kare

my name- sumitradevi madane
w/o-late anadrao madane
army no-sep13810098

mo- 9923876807
R V 13881220H Singh

May 29, 2017

Pension

Sir mai 13881220H name Raghwendra Singh mera pension kam Aa raha hai jabki aapke record se jo letter aaya tha usme mera pension 21563Rs tha lekin mere account Mein 19200 something Aa raha hai sir help me.
Rohit Dogra

Apr 9, 2017

rispected sir, my army no- 6384832-N rank-sep(Omkar Dogra)army joined-3october 1987 discharge-25january 2005

Sir mai mai category pension aya hu sir meri abhi takk dabai chal ri hai 4 year ho gy hai muje tablets khaty sir mera ek hi son hai two daughters ha ...so sir plz.. Mera ek hi son hai plz sir ussy army mai bharti kar ly .....sir meri request hai appky aggy plz sir meri request accept kary

Thanking. You

Mobile No - 9796845684
Chakraborty Sadhan

Mar 29, 2017

Publication of Part II order marraige

Please refer latter no.13828371/SR/LCC-4/NEPG dated 31 Jan 2017.

I have the honour to pray your office fot the following for your kind considerations.

As per Para 2(c) i approached the Register of Birth and Death of this District to procure birth certificate for my wife Smt Rekha Guha of Ex Sep Malay Guha 13828371 could not procured for the following reasons.

Prior to the birth of 1990 register has no authority to provide birth certificate of my wife since she was born on 14 Feb 1960(R) 14 Feb 1960.

I provided copy of school Certificate ,Admit card of my wife who passed the School final examination in the year 1978.I also provided affidavit from First Class Magistrate to substantiate my wifes death of birth but proved futile.

Further I request your office to look into the GOVT of INDIA latter no.1/23/2012-P&PW(E) dated 27.09.2012 where the Ministry of Finance and welfare declared that the school certificate where date of birth mentioned to be allowed to be accepted as date of birth for family pension.

Kindly refer my application of prayer for the consideration of my wife"s birth certificate .

With regards.
SRIDHAR BG

Mar 15, 2017

REQUEST FOR TO MAKE NEW PROFILE IN ASC (SOUTH) WEB

Respected sir.
1. With due respect and humble submission. i state following few line for your kind consideration and favorable action please.
2. I No 14832864 P SEP/MT SRIDHAR BG have been posted to this HQ17 Corps MT . May i requested to kindly to make new personal profile in ASC(SOUTH) Website and i am stating this complaint because my profile is not getting open in ASC(SOUTH) website. so kindly make an favorable.
3. MY mobile No 9006483469 E-mail id [email protected]

Your favorable
SEP/MT Sridhar BG
Honey pavithran

Feb 22, 2017

My children records are not complete in asc record

Myself pavithran c h army no13873738F . I have two daughters and their names are not given in any of the asc records.Hence they are been denied to get any of the allowances
Shyamdutt Vashisht

Feb 20, 2017

REQUEST FOR ISSUE OF FORM 16

1. I JC-667341P Sub/Clk (SD) Shyamdutt Vashisht was retired on 31 Mar 2016. Form 16 for the period from 01 Apr 15 to 31 Mar 2016 has not been received.

2. May I request your kind honour to issue form 16 for the period from 01 Apr 2015 to 31 Mar 2016 which is urgently required for filling of ITR and getting loan from Bank. I will ever remain grateful for this act of kindess.
Rudragni Choudhary

Feb 20, 2017

Family Pension

I, Tripti Choudhary (59 year) widow of Ex-sepoy Suprasad Choudhary (13811411). After his death I submitted all the necessary documents through Zila Sainik Board, Midnapore (WB) to ASC Records, Bangalore last year April 2016, again reminder send by Zila Sainik Board to you but till now nither any reply I received nor my pension has started. Now I am suffering from economy problems and confused how & who solved my problem. So please help me from this problem at period of this age.
Tripti Choudhary
W/o late Suprasad Choudhary (13811411)
Ppo no.- S/10686/79
Dosardih, Anara(RS),Para,Purulia(WB)
723126.
s_k_singh

Jan 8, 2017

NON ADJUSTMENT OF ACCLVE 17 DAYS OF THE YEAR 2014 AND 30 DAYS OF THE YEAR 2015 TOTAL 47 DAYS IN FSA MARCH 2015

Sir.
Respectfully I want to say that I got relived from service
On31Mar2015.At the time of retirement my total remaining leave was 224 days.out of wich i got leave
Encasement for only 177 days.Remaining 17 days of year 2014 and 30days 0f year 2015 i.e.total 47 days leave incashment is reamining.
Therefore,kindly help me in getting the reamining 47 days leave incashment.
Your soldier
s_k_singh

Jan 8, 2017

Sir.
Respectfully I want to say that I got relived from service
On31Mar2015.At the time of retirement my total reamaning leave was 224 days.out of which i got leave
Last unit's part 2 order and FSA of march 2015 are hereby attached.
Thetefore,kindly help me is getting the reamining 47 days leave incashment.
Your soldier
TRIVENI singam

Dec 21, 2016

For DL-33YEARS REVISED PENSION GROUP DETAIL

I NO.14820337-D EX-RECT SHANKAR GOUD BOARDED OUT FROM SERVICE ON 3-1-1996
WHEN I BOARDED OUT MY GROUP WAS "E"
NOW I GOT DL-33 ARREAR= 206520/-
THIS AMMOUT IS PAID TO "Z"GROUP ARREARS.
ONE MY FRIEND WAS EX-RECT GOT =233057/-
IN MY FREIND (ARC MT) PPO SHOWS "Y"GROUP HE IS BOARDED OUT OCT-1995.
I WANT TO HAVE CLARIFICATION ABOUT MY GROUP FOR THIS ARREARS.AND WHICH GROUP ARREARS SHOULD I GET.
SO PLEASE WRITE A LETTER TO BANK IF I BELONG TO"Y"GROUP.
AND I ALSO REQUEST YOU TO SEND LATEST PPO AS I HAVE OLD PPO'S
NO.14820337-F EX-RECT SHANKAR GOUD
kasbe kg

Dec 21, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF LPC

I No 6388841M Ex Hav/CGD Kasbe Krishna Govind released from army on 30 Nov 2007(AN) and re-employed in the Office of the Deputy Controller of Rationing, G Region, Hitwardhak Mandal, Swami Vivekanand Road, Kandivali (West), Mumbai- 400067 since 07 Oct 2016. I have requested for issue of last pay certificate as per the sixth central pay commission at the time of my retirement vide our letter No GR/Accts/01/OW 5577 dated 28 Oct 2016. But till date LPC is awaited. My pay fixation is held up due to want of same from your office. I am once again requesting your good honour to kindly issue LPC at the earliest.
dhamodaran S

Dec 18, 2016

NON RECEIPT OT ARREARS

NON RECEIPT OF ARREARS OF 6% DA WEF 01 JAN 2016

1. I, JC 667336K Ex Sub Dhamodaran S retired from Army wef 01 Apr 2016 (FN) vide PPO No S/16421/2016 and Corr PPO No S/Corr/37550/2016. I have not receipt the following allces which have increased wef 01 Jan 2016 :-

(a) Arrears on 6% DA on 10 months lve encashment.
(b) Arrears on 6% DA on payment of Jan and Feb 2016.
(c) Arrears on 6% DA on Retirement Gratuity.

2. In addn to above, I have not recd Corps Order for awards of Hohy rank (Sub Maj), you are requested to look into the matter and release payment order at the earliest.

3. Mob - 9894794366, My address : Door No 47, Karikkal Village and Post, Via: Sholinghur, Nemili Taluk, Vellore Dist (TAMILNADU)
NandkumarD

Dec 17, 2016

BROAD BANDING OF DISABILITY ELEMENT

1. I, Army No 6383185-M Ex HAV(ACP-I)/CLK (SD) Desai Nandkumar had rendered 25 years and 4 months service in Royal Corps of Army i.e., ASC (South), from 06 February 1987 to 31 May 2012 and retired in the rank of Havildar (ACP-I). Since then I am getting disability pension of Havildar (ACP-I) Rs-1080/- which is notified vide PPO No DE/012762/2012 dt 04/12/2012.

2. Consequent upon as per MOD, Department of Ex-servicemen welfare D(Pension/legal) letter No F.No 3(11)/10-D(pen/legal)-Pt V dt 18 Apr 2016 and PCDA (Pensions) Allahabad Circular No 561 dt 10 Jun 2016, I am eligible to get broad banding benefits of disability element.

3. I has applied to ASC Records (South) but vide your letter No 6383185/Pre-96/Disb/T6 dt 17 Oct 2016 intimate me that you are not applicable because I am discharge from service after completion of terms of engagement.

4. But as per MOD letter & PCDA Allahabad Circular No 561 dt 10 Jun 2016 clearly mentioned that “ Approval of competent authority has been conveyed for implementation of Court/AFTs order for granting broad banding benefits of disability element to an Armed Forces Personnel retired or discharged on completion of terms of engagement with disability aggravated by or attributable to Military Service (other than invalided out from service).

5. In view of the above, you are requested to do the needful at the earliest.

Thanking you an anticipation,

(Desai Nandkumar R)
Ex Hav (ACP-I)/Clk (SD)
laxmanbhogal

Dec 6, 2016

IMTRAT SENIORITY NO

Sir i No 14817066k Nk/MT LAXMAN SINGH serving in 653 coy asc. I want to know my seniority no for IMTRAT. When my name for IMTRAT TEST came.
I will be grateful for.this honour
Samraj 6396687

Dec 1, 2016

Non receipt of salary from Jul 2016 To till date

sir. My no. 6396687N Rank. HAV/Skt S Samraj. I am serving now 408 HQ Coy ASC Pet . My last unit is Army Sports Institute Pune. My unit is Awl shown in 16 May 16, But i was served in ASI at a time of AWL. Now i was ppsting in 408 Hq coy on 09 Sep 16, AWL cancel part II order no. 0/############Dt 04 Nov 16 and Posting in part II order no 0/############Dt 04 Nov 2016. So my payment is bocked Jul 16 To till month around five months. I was suffering so many financial problem in my family. Pl release my last five months salary pl. Sir pl release my payment very useful for me. Sir pl release my payment as soon as possiable
Dev Nain

Nov 27, 2016

Relation certificate

Sir m'y name is devender. Father name anoop singh no. 13874046y sir i have send m'y relation certificate requêst to a. S. C. Record south Bangalore on se 30september2016, ,but i have got no information about it so please solve my problem
sombir singh grewal

Nov 23, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF CORRIGENDUM PPO

I, JC-642262P Sub Maj (Hony Capt) Sombir retired from the Army on 30 Apr 2016. My PPO No is S/12265/2016(Army). I have

been gtd hony commission (Hony Lt) on active list on the eve of R Day 2016. My corr PPO has not been recd so far ie 23 Nov

2016.

I have been gtd hony commission (Hony Capt) after retirement on the eve of Independence Day 2016. I have not recd any

information from your side nor any auth ie Corp Order. Kindly fwd a copy of the same for me that is required to make a Iden Card

(Retd Offrs)
Baljit Chand Katoch

Nov 14, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF ARREARS OF 6% DA WEF 01 JAN 2016

1. I, JC 665560X Ex Sub B C Katoch retired from Army wef 01 Mar 2016 (FN) vide discharge order No 50/Feb/2016, PPO No S/44700/2015 and Corr PPO No S/Corr/30769/2016. I have not receipt the following allces which have increased wef 01 Jan 2016 :-

(a) Arrears on 6% DA on 10 months lve encashment.

(b) Arrears on 6% DA on payment of Jan and Feb 2016.

(c) Arrears on 6% DA on Retirement Gratuity.

2. In view of the above, you are requested to look into the matter and release payment order at the earliest.

3. Mob - 9459197200, E mail : [email protected]
KRISHNAGOVIND

Nov 11, 2016

Non receipt of last paycertificate

No 6388841M Ex Hav/CGD requested through his re-employer i.e. Deputy Controller of Rationing, G Region, Kandivali Hitvardhak Mandal, SV Road Kandivali (West), Mumbai on 27 Oct 2016. Indl facing fin hardship due to non fixation of his pay and allces due to non receipt of last pay certificate from ASC Records(South) Bangalore/PAO (OR) ASC (South) Bangalore. Pl send LPC to the above addressee at the earliest to avoid further financial implication to the ex-serviceman as well do mail the same on government E-mail ID dycor.greg-mh OR dcr.[email protected] OR individuals E-mail ID [email protected]
bishamber dayal

Nov 8, 2016

Post claim

I, JC 667202L Sub Bishamber Dayal retired on 29 Feb 2016. fwg submitted for kind consideration pl :-
(a) non adjustment of post retirement claim.
(b) dependent cert has noy been recd so far
Apln submitted on 29 Feb 2016.
(c) Non receipt of vorrigrndin for enhanced rate of DA on Gratuity.
May I request you to do the needful at the earliest pl.

Thinking you.
sanjay sadashiv vibhute

Oct 25, 2016

Non receipt of LPC

I was retired from ASC on 31 Jan 2014 and thereafter re-employed in Revenue Department and as on date serving as Cleark in Tahsil Office Kadegaon, Tah- Kadegaon Dist-Sangli (Mah) Pin 415304. Inspite of letter corres with ASC Records(South) and PAO(OR) South Bangalore for last two years no LPC has been forwarded to to the indl or Tahsil Office Kadegaon. Please do the needful at the earliest for pay fixation of the indl.
Munishwar Dev

Oct 24, 2016

In regard of discharge certificatr

Nk/Clk Munishwar Dev
Date of enrollment - 19-11-1962
Date of discharge - 25-02-1966
Letter send from ZSB Rewari, Haryana - 31-08-2016
Reminder given - 01-09-2016

Plz provide me my discharge certificate as soon as possible.
I shall be very thankful you for this kind act.
bantyyadav

Oct 20, 2016

ASC RECORDS SOUTH

N 14842886 F SEP/MT PRADEEP KUMAR SIR JEE MERA 2014 KA INKARIMENT NAHI LAGA HAI SAHI KAR DIJIYE SAR JEE
RPRAJAPATI

Oct 16, 2016

CFAA / TFRGTH

RAJESH PRAJAPATI
OCT 16, 2016
CFAA / TFRGTH
OUT STANDING CLAIM
Observation on the statement of account of NO 14813854W EX SEP/MT RAJESH PRAJAPATI which
Requiring clarification and adjustment by PAO (OR) ASC (South) Bangalore
(a) Wanting credit pay and allces
(I) CFAA 26/06/2012 AS admissible DO-II No ############dt
22 Jul 2012 pub by 5031 ASC BN (MT)
(II) TFRGTH 19/06/2012 AS admissible DO-II No ############dt
22 Jul 2012 pub by 5031 ASC BN (MT)
(III)TFRGTH 11/08/2013 AS admissible DO-II No 03/2018/047/2013dt 01 Sep 2013 pub by ASC Centre and College Bangalore

No 14813854w EX Sep/MT