ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Consumer complaints and reviews about ASC RECORDS SOUTH BANGLORE

Adal Singh

May 11, 2016

NON-ISSUE RELATIONSHIP CERT

1. Refer to further e-mail on 02 Mar 2016 and Ref PPO NO S/032637/2003(ARMY) and I (Adal Singh) S/O Sh. Ram Narayan was retired from ASC (Sup) as Hav/Clk(GD) (No 6376760A) on 31 Mar 2003.

2. Kindly advice to me for obtaining of relationship cert of my children from your good office, if you interested for help me. Please contact to me at Mob 09417658689 and e.mail - [email protected] ).

3. I shall be highly obliged for this act of kindness.

Your's faithfully,
Ex-Hav Adal Singh

May 10, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF OROP BENEFIT

1. Please refer to my original PPO No S/CORR/140142/2010(ARMY) and our E-Mail dated 28 Apr 2016 and 06 May 2016.

2. Neither any arrears amount of OROP has been received/credited in my bank account (pension) nor my basic pension revised so far. Hence, you are requested to arrange payment of arrears of OROP through my banker and upgrade my basic pension at the earliest please. Particulars of my Bank account from which I am drawing my pension is given below :-

SB account No. 30230627402

3. In view of the the above you are quested to credit the amount of One Rank One Pension and revised basic pension at the earliest please..

8/74 Mangalam Road

Avalurpet - Post

Villupuram - Dist

Pin - 604201

Mob No 9789674027

DATE - 09 -05-2016
Bugli Devi

May 8, 2016

THE ACTUAL STRUCTURE OF THE MY PENSION.

This is Smt. Bugli Devi W/O late Sh. SUB Bhanwar Singh (JC111368X). Sir actually my husband has expired on 27th Dec. 2015. But after his demise bank is giving me around 7600 Rs. as pension, which is not understood so kindly check the details and notify me the exact structure of the pension. Thanking you in anticipation.

Your's Faithfully,
Bugli Devi
Mob. 09990905137
sharda d

May 8, 2016

application for family pension

Sir mai sharda devi'w/o-late kalicharan dubey Reg.no-6605331 meri pension ppo jari na hone ke karan mil nahi raha meri arthik sthiti bahut kamjor ho gayi hai mere husband ki mrityu 19march 2015 me ho gayi thi mai pensin ke liye jila sainik karyalay ke dwara banglore recorde me dcument bejwa chuki aur reminder bhi bheja gaya par koi jawab nahi aaya pls koi jawab de.1st beja hua letter date-31aug 2015,2nd date 21dec 2015,

Email-[email protected]
Mobile-09454842791,09936540258

May 6, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF OROP BENEFIT

1. Please refer to my original PPO No S/CORR/140142/2010(ARMY) and our E-Mail dated 28 Apr 2016.

2. Neither any amount arrears of OROP has been received/credited in my bank account (pension) nor my basic pension revised so far. Hence, you are requested to arrange payment of arrears of OROP through my banker and upgrade my basic pension at the earliest please. Particulars of my Bank account from which I am drawing my pension is given below :-

DATE - 06 -05-2016
Ramesh lakshmanan

May 4, 2016

LAST PAY DRAWN CERTIFICATE

1. REF OUR LETTER NO CBVAD/RAMESH/STAFF/301/2015-2016 DATED 12 JAN 2016

2. REF YOUR LETTER NO 13895663/SR/LCC-2/NEPG DATED 24 FEB 2016

SUB ; DETAILS OF THYE LAST PAY DEAWN SALARY CERTIFICATE OF Mr L RAMESH RANK NK/MT (TS)

HAS JOINED AS PROBATIONARY ARMED GUARD IN OUR BANK (CANARA BANK) ON 26 DEC 2012
KINDLY PROVIDEUS LAST DEAWN SALARY CERTIFICATE OF THE CONCERNED EMPLOYEE
TO OUR END TO PROVIDE HIM CORRECT SALARY. PLEASE SEND THE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

DATE OF ENROLMENT ; 14 MAR 1985 DATE OF DISCHAGE ; 28 FEB 2003

May 2, 2016

DATE - 02 -05-2016

Apr 28, 2016

NON RECEIPT OF OROP BENEFIT

1. Please refer to my original PPO No S/CORR/140142/2010(ARMY).

2. Neither any amount of arrears of OROP has been received/credited in my bank account (pension) nor my basic pension revised so far. Hence, you are requested to arrange payment of arrears of OROP through my banker and upgrade my basic pension at the earliest please. Particulars of my Bank account from which I am drawing my pension is given below :-

DATE - 28 -04-2016

NON RECEIPT OF OROP BENEFIT

1. Please refer to my original PPO No S/052749/2005(ARMY).

2. Neither any amount of arrear of OROP has been credited in my bank account (pension) nor my basic pension revised so far. Hence you are requested to arrange payment of arrear of OROP through my banker and upgrade my basic pension at the earliest please. Particulars of my Bank account from which I am drawing my pension is given below :-

SBI Anandapuri
Code No 1770
SB account No. 11089993538

Dated : 27.04.16
No 6376345-Y Hony Nb Sub/CGD Tarun Kumar Sen
(M) 9831993715-Y
E Mail - [email protected]

NON RECEIPT OF OROP BENEFIT

1. Please refer to my PPO No. S/050937/2005(ARMY).

2. I No 14801640-N Ex NK/TS(MT) SAJAL KUMAR ROY retired from service on 28.02.2006. I am drawing my pension from UBI, Gopal Nagar (WB) through pension A/C No 0150010195791. Neither arrear of OROP has been credlited in my a/c nor my pension revised so far.

3. In view of the above you are requested to take necessary action for early payment the same to avoid finalcial loss please.

Date : 27/04/16
Ex NK/TS(MT) Sajal Kumar Roy
(M) 8944008545
E Mail [email protected]

NON RECEIPT OF OROP BENEFIT

1. Please refer to my original PPO No S/052749/2005(ARMY).

SBI Anandapuri
Code No 1770
SB account No. 11089993538

Dated : 27.04.16 Hony Nb Sub/CGD Tarun Kumar Sen
(M) 9831993715-Y
E Mail - [email protected]

NON RECEIPT OF OROP BENEFIT

1. Please refer to my PPO No. S/050937/2005(ARMY).

2. I No 14801640-N NK/TS(MT) SAJAL KUMAR ROY retired from service on 28.02.2006. I am drawing my pension from UBI, Gopal Nagar (WB) through pension A/C No 0150010195791. Neither arrear of OROP has been credlited in my a/c nor my pension revised so far.

Date : 27/04/16 NK/TS(MT) Sajal Kumar Roy
(M) 8944008545
E Mail [email protected]
rajendran kathir

Apr 19, 2016

INTIMATION OF CORE BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS : EX 6379650 HONY NB SUB RAJENDRAN K PPO NO S/044954/2007

INTIMATION OF CORE BANK ACCOUNT SELF AND JOINT EX 6379650 HONY NB SUB RAJENDRAN K
ASC(SD) CLERK: PPO NO S/044954/2007 : RETIREMENT : 31 DEC 2007(AN)

Respect Sir

1, I Ex Hony Nb Sub Clk ASC(SD) Rajendran K My Core Bank Account as per your direction I already fwd to ASC Records(South) Bangalore my Core bank details. The CORE BANK account details is as under :-

(a) Self : CORE BANK A/C : 11498905885

(B) Joint : CORE BANK A/C : 11498905896

IFSC NO : SBIN0001897

2, Rest no change.

3. In view of the above you are quested to credit one rank one pension at the earliest pl. Photo copy of front page of
pension pass book already fwd.

Yours Sincerely

EX 6379650 Hony Nb Sub Rajendran K
ASC(SD) Clerk
Cell No 9500197822
mnraju1968

Apr 16, 2016

LAST PAY DRAWN CERTIFICATE AS PER THE REVISED SCALES OF 6TH CPC

I, M N RAJU, A.No. 14805295H, NK(TS)/MT retired from Army on 31 MArch 2006. on 29 Dec 2015 I was applied for seeking Last Pay Drawn Certificate from your kind office for my pay fixation in the civil post (Police Department in Telangana State). I have contacted over phone of your ASC Help line Number, but they did not give any solution. It is very necessary to fix up my pay and already 4 months have passed I did not get the LPC.

I am requesting the kind officer please look into the matter and order the concerned to do as early as possible.

M N RAJU,
Ex-A.No. 14805295H, NK(TS)MT
ddbari

Apr 11, 2016

ARREARS OF OROP NOT RECIVED

R/ Sir
I have Retired from Army (ASC MT) on 30/04/2012 but did not receive any amoun t of arrears on acount of OROP.
Details are as follows :-
PPO No : S/018674/2012 (Army) dated 14/03/2012
Army No: 14812587N
Rank : SEP/MT
Name : BARI DATTATRAY DIGAMBAR
Pension Bank : SBI,Chalisgaon- Dits JALGAON -(SBI Code 0345)
DOD : 30/04/2012
Qualifying Service: 17 Years

In view of the above it is requested to look in and kindly do the needfull.
Sir an early action is highly appreciated.

Apr 6, 2016

CORRGENDUM PPO

Corrigendum PPO
I no 14813854w ex/sep/mt rajesh prajapati (Retd) an getting correct rate of pension but corrigendum PPO to this effect has not been recd by me. Please send me corrigendum PPO/NO/ S/CORR/39787/2014 Thanks. MY HOME ADD VILL-SHIVDASPUR. PO-MANDUADIH DISTT-VARANASI PIN-221103 (UP) MOB(NO)-9807112427.(OR)9120085215

Apr 6, 2016

CFAA / TFRGHT

Apr 07, 2016
CFAA / TFRGTH
OUT STANDING CLAIM
Observation on the statement of account of NO 14813854W EX SEP/MT RAJESH PRAJAPATI which
Requiring clarification and adjustment by PAO (OR) ASC (South) Bangalore
(a) Wanting credit pay and allces
Ser no Nature of credit period Amount Auth/Remarks
(I) CFAA 26/06/2012 AS admissible DO-II No ############dt
22 Jul 2012 pub by 5031 ASC BN (MT)
(II) TFRGTH 19/06/2012 AS admissible DO-II No ############dt
22 Jul 2012 pub by 5031 ASC BN (MT)
(III)TFRGTH 11/08/2013 AS admissible DO-II No 03/2018/047/2013dt 01 Sep 2013 pub by ASC Centre and College Bangalore

No 14813854w EX Sep/MT
RAJESH PRAJAPATI
Add-Shivdaspur PO-Manduadih
Dist-Varanasi
Pin-221103 (UP)
Mob/No-09807112427/09120085215

APPX `A`to AO 32/80
mukesh son/ sep man singh

Mar 30, 2016

PIN.389151
Mo No 09099403435
samp08

Mar 29, 2016

FLY PENSION FOR UNMARRIED DAUGHTERS OF ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL BEYOND 25 YRS OF AGE

REF Dy Secy to GOI MOD Dpt of ESM Welfare Order No. 2(2)/2012/D(Pen/Pol) Dt 14th Dec, 2012 reg fly pensio for unmarried daughters of Armed forces personnel beyond 25 yrs of age.

Can someone guide on the following :
1. how to get this benefit for eligible individuals.
2. how to get the ppo amended.
3. whom to be approached.
4. any forms to be filled.
5. what are the documentary proof required.
6. any other requiremet.

Kidndly contact 09444471700 Sampath IAF Veteran. E-Mail : [email protected]

Thnx & regards,

SAM
Ex IAF
Anil kumar behera

Mar 28, 2016

Request for last pay certificate

main Anil Kumar Behera no 14816938p.
sir main jun 2013 ko tetaired hua tha jismain last posting ki vajah se mujhe sep ka LPC diya gaya jismain mera BP 9850 tha lekin abhi mera penson Hav ka aaraha hai aur arriers bhi mil gaya .lekin abhi bank main job mila hai jismain pay fix ke liye mujhe naya sep hav ka LPC chahiye.krupa karke mare email ya adress pe bhej den to main aap ka abhari rahunga.
ANIL KUMAR BEHERA

last pay certificate required
OIC
ASC Record (MT) South
Bangalore (Karnataka)
Sir my army no. 148240055A Ex sep/mt Rajendra singh retired on date 28/02/2013 and on 20 jan 2016 posted in canara Bank .Pay fixcation in Bank was done according to earlier pay commission.That time My PPO No. is S/058154/2012 (Army). According to new last pay certificate. all ready two later despetch PAO ascmt latter no ref,last pay certificate of rajendra singh service no 14824055a sep/mt last unit 521 asc bn dated 27.1.2016

So kindly requested to help me

Rajendra singh
Canara bank nagina
BIJNOR (U.P)

E-mail id : [email protected]
Mob no. 7599348001,
pritam1949

Mar 21, 2016

CLARIFICATION ON PENSION

1. With due respect and humble submission I beg to state that I, Ex JC-131121X Sub Maj/Hony Lt retired on 01 Aug 1998 and thereafter on 15 Aug 1998 I was granted Sub Maj/Hony Capt.

2. In view of the the above may I request you to let me know which rank pension am entitled.

3. An early action is requested. My email ID is [email protected]

With regards,

Pritam Singh
Dated 21 Mar 2016 Sub Maj/Hony Capt
Subhas Chandra Pal

Mar 20, 2016

non receipt of orop

I am, no 6387616L Ex Hav SC Pal retired on 31 Aug 2005 and drawing pension from UBI Singur A/c no 0162010 252719. Revised OROP pension was not paid so far. Please instruct the bank to pay the revised OROP imdt.
V Krishnan

Mar 16, 2016

ECHS Card related and inclusion of Mothers Name in the Discharge Book

Non preparation of ECHS Card of Mother when retirement
Firstly It is not a complaint. I sought advise . I JC-663657K Ex Subedar(Clerk SD) V Krishnan retired from Army with effect from 01.2.2013. While on retirement I am not prepared ECHS Card for my mother V SUBBULAKSHMI (Which are entered in my sheet roll maintained by the ASC Records (South) due to unavoidable circumstances. and only prepared for spouse and childrens. Now my mother required medical aids and I now realised to prepared the ECHS Card to my dependent mother . Kindly advise me how to get the same and documentation procedure so that ECHS card be get. Due to mistake I am also clearly checked any my mother name is left in the Discharge Book. Kindly take action and send the inclusion letter of my Mothers Name (V Subbulakshimi with date of birth as per sheet roll ) to insert in the Discharge Book.

I will be every grateful to you to give the right advise for further approach. Please confirm can I send the ECHS application form, Draft, and Affidavit from the Court, Blood Group Certificate etc for preparation based on the sheet roll as the name of mother not mentioned in the Discharghed Book. ( PPO No S/054051/2012(ARMY)- Discharge Book Serial No-51/SUP/Jan/2013)

Email- [email protected]
Mobile 9944771692
yogender pal singh

Mar 5, 2016

revision of widow pension after completing age 80 years

sir
i have the honor to request that I SATYAVATI W/O EX LATE HAV CHANDER PAL SINGH 6572929 ASC (M.T.) have completed 80 yrs age on 01/01/2014 as my date of birth is 01/01/1934.As i drawing pension from PNB GOVINDPURI MODI NAGAR GHAZIABAD( U.P.) .My A/C NO.is161900030009410.The corrigendum pension payment order NO SIJN/11754/96