ATCI CHENNAI

Consumer complaints and reviews about ATCI CHENNAI

Ragavan Seenivadan

Sep 15, 2020

Fruad Training Institute

This is fruad Training Institute in Chennai, they will promise you 100% placement with good Training, but nothing is true. All of trainers also fresh Engineer's, they don't have any industrial Experience. They facility also very poor.

Please check the trainers details before join, because all trainers are shits, they don't know anything about subject.

Totally waste of your money, dreams, time, effort,. Please try to other good Institute around Chennai.

After my bad experience in this company ( Technocrat, ATCI Chennai, etc) many names, I joined another Institute referred by my elder brother friend, I learn some specified system and now working in bangalore.
Antony Raj 77

Nov 11, 2016

ATCI

Hi Im Raj - Application Engineer

I strongly recommend ATCI Chennai good to join and get Core placements

After my B.tech in EEE I was in need of a Good Core Job Placement Through Practical Automation Training and somehow I Joined ATCI Chennai and I have joined for a CAP –Certified Automation Professional.

I was initially Told that I will get placed in any of the Interested Core Placements what I Choose with Good salary within 10 to 15 days after Completion Of our Practical Training including a Direct Work Experience in their Real Time Plant Automated By DCS.
Not just me there were so many as such From Different States Across India - North - Andhra - Karnataka - Tamil Nadu etc.. Most of them join for placements and ATCI State Of Art Practical Lab and Their Dedicated Placement Team with Continuous Touch and Monitoring and Guiding Us To Our Dream Core Placements is really great.

Hat’s of to the ATCI Chennai Placement Team. We and Our Hostel Mates Are Placed in Our Respected and Desired CORE SECTORS.

Being from a normal background I joined with lot of expectations, and our all expectations and our dream of Core Career got Succeeded with the Great Effort of Training Teat and Placement Team Of ATCI Chennai. Me, my batch mates and hostel mates joined ATCI Chennai for the same reason and got the same benefit of getting Placed in the CORE Sectors .

There was one guy from Kerala who got placed with an amazing package.

Guess how much it is? Its 24k per month and its an OIL & GAS Sister Concern.

Coming to the technical knowledge all of my friends found it helpful. we also thank the faculty for their great Hospitality and Friendly guidance to all our queries.

All of them understand English and Hindi well. It was quite easy to ask quires.

Well the hostel facilities is good and its free and its sharing accommodation.

If you’re looking for a technical knowledge then you may definitely try it out.

We thank ATCI and hope they keep continue doing good for students having thirst to work in Core Industries.

To conclude, I strongly recommend ATCI Chennai good to join and get Core placements.

ATCI

UNNAI

Nov 7, 2016

FRAUD

THIS IS THE FRAUD TRAINING CENTER. THEY WILL NOT RESPOND ANY PLACEMENT AFTER FINISHING YOUR COURSE.
THEY GIVE 100 % ASSURANCE PLACEMENT BEFORE YOU JOINING STATUS.
AFTER FINISHING YOUR COURSE THEY GIVE NO ASSURANCE ON PLACEMENT.
THEY INFORM ONE WEEK AFTER AND FINALLY THEY SAID COMPANY ARE COMING COMING.

IT IS TOTALLY WASTE. PLEASE AVOID THIS COURSE FOR CANDIDATES.
TOTAL MEMBER ARE FRAUD IN THIS CENTER.