ATM alliance office daker senegal

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about ATM alliance office daker senegal

Kshitiz. Shrivastva

May 3, 2021

Email regarding ATM card from [email protected] funds. From email id

Hello .

On Tue, 29 Sep, 2020, 12:25 PM Air -tel 1520, <[email protected]> wrote:

On Tue, 29 Sep, 2020, 12:23 PM Air -tel 1520, <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello, Glad to know about you Mam.I was a bit spectical as most of mail are spam.I am Kshitiz Shrivastava 36 Single male from New Delhi India .I used to work as customer service representative for citibank.(n.a ).But due to china virus ,I am not workings since March 2020.I Would really appreciate if u can utilise me for anything so that I can help take Care of my finicial liabilities .I am willing to do anything .I m a open minded ,fun loving person.Looking forward to hear from you .U can also call me or text me at +91 9871319774.🙏

THANKS & REGARDS
KSHITIZ SHRIVASTAVA
+91-9871319774

On Mon, 28 Sep, 2020, 6:01 PM Pamila torres, <[email protected]> wrote:
My Dear Friend,
Thank you so much for your reply and accepting my proposal, How is life over there, hope you and your family are fine, am fine over here in ( Libya ). Sorry for contacting you without your permission but I hope we can Establish a good relationship Since we are meeting for the first time.

I want to use this opportunity to tell you about myself, My name is Sergeant Pamila Torres, a US Citizen and Army Military, from Buffalo New York in United States, But i Graduated from Park rose Senior High School, Portland Oregon, Presently i am in ( Libya ) at war zone for peace keeping mission due to the WAR crisis going on here in ( Libya).

About me, I have a good heart, I am very sincere and down to earth. I have a loving heart and am very respectful and kind Woman, I have a lot of love to give, my own Religious is Catholic christian,I never judge others and am very compassionate, i love to appreciate the little things in life and am very respectful.

Dear, i have my reasons to contact you as i have something very important to share with you in my next mail. I wish to start a very strong relationship with you and my relationship with you will brings a lot of great changes in your life and my life also. I want you to understand that a good relationship dose not count distance and age, maybe we can start as friend or go into business partner with my funds which i need to invest with urgent assistance.

Dear, What do you do for a living to overcome economical expenses and to sustain your life and family? i know we are just knowing each other but we can share ideas and discuss about important things and more issues as we talk about ourselves, I like to think positively and I care about other people's feelings.

I will be very happy to know more about you, like your hobbies, Interest, Life style, Religious believe, i will also love to see your pictures, like i always says i have very very important issue to share and discuss with you in my next mail so that you will give will me an advise and solution about it, Let me stop here for now,i expect an urgent respond from you soon.

Yours Faithfully
Sergeant Pamila Torres

On Sun, Sep 27, 2020 at 10:45 AM Air -tel 1520 <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi ,I had received a message on twitter that you would like to discuss something.So let's discuss.

Hello Dear
Thanks for your past efforts
How are you my dear, hope all is well with you? It is a very joyful
thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you
because you gave me the faith to carry on, I want to inform you that I
have successfully moved to zParaguay ,where i am living now with my
partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort,
sincerity,courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during
the course of my situation,

I have compensated you and showed my gratitude to you with the sum of
$300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand U S Dollars),Please accept this
little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and
I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security
reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdraw money from any ATM
MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 5,000 daily.

The ATM online service is a more convenient access to your funds all
around the world for dining, shopping, hotel
accommodation,entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you
with convenience of online payment and an easier life. For example,
you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any
nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online
details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM
Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your
compliance is met.

The bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.

Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: ........... ......., ATM Alliance Office

Office Address; ...... ...............DAKAR SENEGAL

Email Address: ..... [email protected]

Officer In charge:..... Mr KEBA CAMARA

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and So feel free and get in touch
with ATM office so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share
the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am
very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new
partner are having at hand

Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the
ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.
Yours Sincerely, Pamila
Show quoted text [email protected]
Ihsanullah

Dec 19, 2019

Is it true or false

THIS IS THE COMPENSATION OF YOUR PAST EFFORT ON ME.
A
Alias pena
to me
3 days agoDetails
How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?
It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.
And I want to inform you that I have successfully moved the money to Paraguay where I am investing now with the help of my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trustworthiness you showed during the course of moving out the money from here, I have compensated you and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $350,000.00 (Three Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdrawing money from any ATM MACHINE worldwide with a maximum of US$ 10,000 daily.
The [ S.G.B.S BANK DAKAR ]ATM online service is more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with the convenience of online payment and an easier life.
For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.your compliance is met contact the
SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL (S.G.B.S BANK ) ATM Alliance Office directs with this information.
Name: ........... ....... S.G.B.S BANK DAKAR ATM Alliance Office
Office Address; ...... Dakar, Route des Almadies,Zone 12 lot D BP : 11.476
Email Address: [email protected]
Telephone: .......00221703182317
Officer In charge: Mr. Ahmed Musa.
Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that I gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touch with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.
I had given instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.
Yours friend Mrs, Alisa Pena.
Now I'm sorry for the inconvenience please confirm or false
farhad Sadat

Jul 27, 2019

information on ATM VISA CARD

Dear Complaint office,

I received an email from Sgt. Leign Ann Hester, where she mentioned that she has already deposited some amount to an ATM card on my name and the ATM Alliance office Senegal Dakar will make the delivery to my location. Please let me know of it despatch and delivery at your earliest. the shipping code is awb33xzs.

Please confirm it asap.

Thanks and kind regards,

Jul 3, 2019

Scam?

I got the following E-mail: is it a scam?

My Dear,
How are you? it has been a while now but all is well on my end. Do you remember me? i am Sgt Patricia Pritty, who was in Syria for peace keeping some time ago, it is a pleasure to inform you about my success in getting the fund with the cooperation of a new partner Mr.Jose who is also my husband now, we are presently in Paraguay for some investment and Paraguay is a very beautiful country and a great place to invest, I am so grateful to God that i finally got access to my wealth.
Meanwhile, i spend quite some time in Senegal before we traveled to Paraguay, i tried to invest in Senegal but unfortunately there is no good investment in Senegal that is the reason i and my Husband relocate to Paraguay for investment Project, i left a Visa Card with the amount of $200,000.00 Two Hundred Thousand Us Dollars before traveling to Paraguay (Two Hundred thousand US dollars) Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$3000 daily. PLEASE HELP THE NEEDY-CHILDREN AND POOR AROUND WHEN YOU GET HOLD OF IT,

So my dear friend, you are advised to contact the ATM Alliance Office in Dakar Senegal, tell them you are my family friend and that i and my husband left a certain amount of money in their bank for you, so they should contact you back with details of how the money will get to you. kindly contact the below BANK UBA. who is in position of the money, ask them to make a fast payment with a fully loaded International automated teller machine prepaid Visa Card (ATM) and send it to you.

ATM Alliance Office in Dakar,
Address,54 Rue Abdou Karim BOURGI
Email;( [email protected] )
Telephone, +221785982528
contact person, Dr Ahmed Musa.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year,kindly contact the below BANK who is in position of the money, ask them to make a fast payment with a fully loaded International automated teller machine prepaid Visa Card (ATM) and send it to you.

Yours Sincerely,
Sergeant Sgt Patricia.
hitesh946339

Apr 8, 2017

real or fake

Dear sir. I have recieved an email from email address [email protected] the an amount of 300,000 US dollars through an atm recieved in there office at rbi new delhi from atl alliance office daker senegal. I want to know is it tru or false? I have already pay them 65,980 rs as security money for that atm. I recieved a call from RBI from mobile number 9910341757 that i have to pay 1,87,500 rs as currency conversion charges to release that atm. I dont know is it true or false. Please help me to know is it true or false. I belongs to a poor family and i have yaken loans from my friends to pay them. If it is fake i want my money back. Please help me sir.