atm card

Consumer complaints and reviews about atm card

Singhankit44

Sep 23, 2020

ATM CARD NOT DELIVERED

My ATM card was not delivered and was send back to NSH mumbai. Can you please send it back ATM cardto my address as in.

I NEED MY ATM CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

My consignment no. JA474598030IN

EMAIL ID: [email protected]
INDRA66

Dec 11, 2018

Not received

Sir my atm card not received ,its tracking no is EB230702524IN, it is received by you on 14/10/18 but not despatced from you kindly despatched it to me on my unit address my address is
14681266x
Indrajeet singh
99ad gp(sp) wksp
Ambala
Haryana
But now i am at mathura ,97 ad gp (sp) wksp, mathura uttar pradesh. Plz send it on any address ph no-9756218374
Neeraj khanka

Nov 26, 2018

ATM card not recived

ATM CARD
Sir my speed post number AQ293519516IN showing received at NSH 1CBPO date09/10/2018 Plaese sir dispach to my unit addres
Hav Neeraj khanka, No 1 rect coy, Trg Bn , 14 GTC, Shimla hills, Subathu, Himachal Pradesh, Pin - 173206
M no 9805383503
Vaithianathan Senthilnayagam

May 28, 2018

ATM CARD NOT DELEVERED
My sbi atm debit card wass to be delivered within 10days but it not delivered on tracking with tracking id EB633543575IN it show that it is delivered to syscomp corporation ltd. Mumbai... not a single calll or delivery is attempt to my address or my contact no.9095642665
Please resend my card

PONDICHERRY 605003
Anand Raju

Nov 5, 2017

ATM CARD UNLOCKING

Received a call from 7759020170 at 09:15 am on 05-11-2017 to my Airtel (TN) number. The caller identified himself as bank manager. When enquired about which bank, he told two three bank names as example. He enquired about my using ATM card. When I asked the purpose, he told that my ATM card is locked and asked me whether to unlock. I told him that I'll report this to police, immediately he said sorry and disconnected. His accent indicates that he is not from TamilNadu. Kindly do the needful.
Schach

Jun 12, 2017

fraud call

Today at 10:02am I received a call from +918371911099 wherein a man spoke in Bengali in such a great speed with no pause in between that I could only understand the last part according to which I have been sent some messages which probably I have not paid attention to and without understanding what it was about I just agreed. He then asked me do I want my arm card to be blocked or kept operational. When I asked him why to which he just repeated his question.Without waiting for him to ask me for any card details, I just immediately replied that he can do whatever he wants but am not going to give any card related details to him to which he said "it's ok" but that I still need to tell him what should he do with the card. I again repeated that I will not give any card related details and whatever I have to do I will do it directly from the bank and then I asked him which bank's atm is he talking about to which he said SBI, Bandhan,.... I again repeated that I won't divulge any card details to which he said that "it's ok" but in that case Rs.699 would be deducted from my account. When I asked why he said because I am not asking him to keep it operational. I then told him that it's my wish to block my card or not, how can he charge me for inot keeping it operational to which he again repeated the amount that will be deducted. I then said that he can still do whatever he wants but I will not give him any card details and then I asked him for his name. He sounded cool about it but there was a pause after that so I again asked him to give me his name so that I can note it down and check it up with the bank when he disconnected the call.
I then checked up the no. In true caller where his name is being shown as 'Sandi' and area as WB.
I then called my bank and gave them the details about the call as well as his no. & name (that I found from true caller).

Jun 1, 2017

fake call

call received from 8405002730 telling that my atm card was blocked. The person told he was talking from sbi head branch,mumbai.
Maheshgawai

Dec 15, 2016

Fraud call

Received call from mobile no +91 8404933089. He was asking ATM card detail & Adhar card detail to restart ATM card of Bank of India. I dont have account with bank of India.
sumithra.k

Oct 3, 2016

amount disputed

I'm sumithra.k from bangalorei have salaried a/c in in vysya which is renamed as Kotak mahindra bank ... my complaint is that on 30th AUG 2016 my salary credited I went to the Hdfc ATM to withdraw the amount of 10000 but I recived only 2000 rs in 100 rs notes ... Immediately I got msg 10000 debited I was waiting der but that Hdfc ATM security guard said it will credit within 24hours .. But it dint credit within I raised a complaint against this there is no proper response a/c no ############ ... And asked for the CCTV photage also they said me to wait for 17 working days .. This issue is closed as the succesfull trxns ... Then were is my amount exactly .. When it dint come out from the atm still there is no proper response from the branch and call center I want this amt to be credited with the interest ...email I'd [email protected] I want the mail to sent In this email I'd ... Mobile no 8553251274 complaint no is attached..this is to taken in a higher priority ....

amount disputed

bhanujatani

Nov 12, 2015

Article dosnot recieved
My new atm card which was dispatched from
BNPL MANIPAL ON 03.11.2015
but dosenot recieve to my adress
I track mu consignment no EX127234982IN
it show that my article was Bag Despatched to NSH MANGLORE
after that there is no any kind of update shown..
Please help me sir
I always thankful to you for this kind act
dayalbhoye

Oct 7, 2015

asking me about ATM card details

asking me about ATM card details, I got a call from a number8051009562
Telecom Circle / State BIHAR & JHARKHAND
dipen1977

Jun 18, 2015

Fraud call

ATM Card fraud call
I got the call from 07654372042 claiming to be talking from BKC Mumbai. He did not know any details about me or my banking card. He said my card was blocked and that he will get it unblocked. I asked him from which bank then he told me from SBI. After that I told him brother don't waste your time you got wrong person and he started to use bad language. Please beware.

Beware of calls from this number.
Anuragaga

Jun 7, 2015

Fraud Call saying ATM Head Branch

I Received a call from the number +919155582528 saying he is calling from ATM Head Branch asking about the bank whose Debit card I am using.
I asked him which bank he is calling from. He said that he is calling from ATM Head branch and cannot tell me the Bank name. He is calling me on the number registered with the Bank.
I said if he is calling me regarding ATM card, he should be having the Bank name. He said that he cannot tell me the same.
He then asked me the ATM card No. I said I cannot provide the same to him.
He said that my ATM card is blocked and the entire amount is being transferred to Govt. Account. To unblock the card he needs the details.
I said that he cannot touch any money in my account. I said that you are making a fraud call and will complain about this in police. He said that I am free to do the same.

Accent was Bihari. The number on which he was calling me is not registered with any of my bank accounts. I could not get the caller details from True Caller. Probably he is using a new number.
shyam patil

Mar 14, 2015

regarding status ofissuing of atm card

i ,dr.patil shyamsundar had applied for new atm card in sbh ambejogai ,bank head office had given me a consignment no.EK058676231IN of which details are not tracable on india post,kindly guide me further.
Luckee Sai

Aug 27, 2014

Lost c.b.i atm card

I lost my atm card before some hours. Please block soon account n number 3114033583 n.t.p.c , anta branch
dilip kumar mahto

Mar 2, 2014

to unblock atm card and resend pin

I had blocked my ATM(Debit card) of Bank of Baroda by using 3 Unsuccessful attempts. I got Blocked ATM card even I dont remember my PIN. Request you to reset my PIN ID and send to me sms or sent on my mail.id
Branch -: irba, ranchi jharkhand 835217