Auto Rickshaw - Pune

Consumer complaints and reviews about Auto Rickshaw - Pune

rushh2210

Jun 21, 2019

Overcharged and abusing DRUNK driver

I boarded an autorickshaw with no. MH 12 JS 4117 from Model colony till Sangamwadi parking 2 on 21/06/19. The driver first of all agreed to go by the Meter fare but once the ride started he commented that he'd be charging ₹30 more as there won't be any passenger on the return. I refused and asked him to stop at the very spot but he didn't. I continuously insisted but he didn't listen. On the way he asked another passenger to board and did the same thing with him. First of he boarded another passenger while I was still in the rickshaw. Once I reached the destination I refused to pay him the extra fare, he started abusing and using inappropriate language. I could also smell ALCOHOL while he was talking.

I request you to look into the matter and do the needful.

Rushi
lumosrune

Jun 10, 2019

Overcharged and then refused ride

Plate MH12JS7558

Refused to go by meter and then stopped the auto mid ride waiting for another passengers. When no passengers found, asked me to get out. Extremely rude behaviour

Jun 5, 2019

Abusing and fight by auto driver

Auto driver was smoking i came and stand, he hit me and started abusing without any reason.. He was drunk that time

Vehicle number - MH 12 2536
I don't know auto driver name

My name - Rajeev Tiwari
Contact Number - 7680931957

Please reach out him and give the proper lesson

Rajeev Tiwari

Jun 5, 2019

Abusing and fight by auto driveer

Vehicle number - MH 12 2536

Rajeev Tiwari
Vaishnavi Dhas

May 21, 2019

Autorickshaw

A autorickshaw drive charged Rs. 120 from Mandai road to BP Petrol Pump which was not according to the meter. His rickshaw number is MH 12 RP 0435. He also misbehaved upon dropping us to our location. I request you to take strict action against him.
Puneetshiv

Apr 26, 2019

Auto rickshaw refused to go by meter

Auto rickshaw driver refused to go by meter and overcharged rs40/- auto rickshaw no MH -12 QE , 9103
Shweta Dharap

Apr 21, 2019

Lost Blue color suitcase

Forgot my blue colour suitcase in an Auto-rickshaw ride from Tilak Road to Deccan-Z bridge today (21 Apr) at 12pm
Arvi123

Apr 1, 2019

Charging more than it should be charged

I just have to travel hardly 1.5 km he is simply charging 80₹. MH 12 JS - 7896.
maitrihegde

Jan 28, 2019

Auto drivers always refuse to ferry

I reside at Shivtirth Nagar, Kothrud, Pune. Location is the rickshaw stand opposite Dakshin mukhi Maruti mandir.
The rickshaw drivers who wait at the stand there just don't want to ferry anywhere. Nearby also they refuse, and far off also they refuse.
Ideally rickshaw standing at the Rick stand cannot refuse going anywhere.
It's been going on for long now, this has to be looked into at least now !
lumosrune

Dec 31, 2018

MH12JS4808
Took double the fare. Refused to go by meter. And he did also this after boarding the auto
Prachi pakve

Dec 26, 2018

Overcharging

I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to suffer of overcharging everyday the Aditya garden city autorikshaws drivers are united they demands for overcharging they demands more than double it regularly I already launch complaint against Pune rto but there is no reply and no action same as we have face such arrogant and rude autorikshaws drivers it's very disappointed
Prachi pakve

Dec 19, 2018

Overcharging

I am resident of Aditya garden city I have to go Vinayak hospital when I booked auto rickshaw for Vinayak hospital he shows me rude behaviour tell me get down from auto he will not comes for small distance I am patient but he doesn't show humanity plz take action against autorikshaws the no of auto is mh 12 js9338
Ishakhurana48

Nov 24, 2018

Lost jacket

I took the auto MH12SC0927 from the airport on 15th November,2018 arnd 8PM. By mistake I left my black leather jacket inside the auto With RS 100 cash in it.
Could you please help me to contact the driver

Thanks and Regards,
Isha
Contact:[email protected]
EsF

Nov 4, 2018

Overcharging, refusal to use meter

I took a rickshaw from Parihar Chowk to Bavdhan with a distance of 8.7 kms. The rickshaw driver refused to use the meter and charged me ₹180 which is double the fair. Rickshaw number MH12 HC 6786.
Akash baviskar

Nov 3, 2018

Missing

Yesterday I will trevel sangamvadi to bosari by auto riksha by mistake my all original documents are in there auto so plz i want there riksha driver number my nunber 9689957800

Wildcraft duffel bag with books in Auto

Left my bag which has books in a wildcraft luggage bag (black color). We took the auto from Model Colony to Harkanagar, Bhawanipeth. If you find this bag, please contact me on 9967257487 and deliver it to Dr. Shyam Kagal, Aishwarya, 415C , Gokhale road, Pune 16.

Wildcraft duffel bag with books in Auto

1 Oct 2018 at 12:30PM

Oct 1, 2018

Wildcraft duffel bag with books

1 October 2018 at 12:30PM
Ruturaj Shedge

Sep 26, 2018

i don't have a complaint,need help.

hello,
my name is ruturaj shedge from MIT college of engineering pune me and my my friend was working on a project of civil engineering
we drawn a bunch of sheets and my friend forgot it in rikshaw, hired from kothrud mit colege road near purnabramha hotel. those sheets were of a lot of importance and i need them back if anyone can help me to get those sheets back it will be very helpful for me
my contact - 8390070374
Kafsha

Sep 20, 2018

Extra charge

I took an auto (number 6584) from inamdar hospital fatima nagar till badhai sweets salunke vihar road and he charged me 60 rupees even though I tried to stop him but I didn't stop and he said my meter is like this .
So I wanna lodge a complain regarding this unprofessional auto driver who was threatening me by saying nonsense things .
MadhuriVartak

Sep 4, 2018

Overcharge

I am a regular auto rikshaw customer and I am well aware of the standard rates from my house to my office.
This specific auto was expensive by 20 Ruppees.

Overcharge

Sagarsheth4444

Sep 3, 2018

Over charging and breaking rules

Mh012 AR 4537
Hi This is the auto number plying from Gunjan corner to Viman nagar in Pune
He rudely overcharged me for the ride and when tried to reason him, he sped away
Also was plying more than 10 ppl at a go
Requesting authorities to take appropriate action
My number is 8879125840
RuchiL

Aug 9, 2018

overcharging and staring

Dear sir/madam
I boarded rickshaw number MH 12 AR 9968 from fergusson colllege main gate to my house which is in Warje. The maximum distance from college to Aditya garden city through any route according to google maps, which I find highly reliable, is 9km. When I reached the destination, the rickshaw showed 19.7 km on running window and charged me 250 rupees. I travel often by rickshaw and I know it costs 130-150 rupees at the max. When i confronted him, he told me that due to waiting time, the meter distance got added. Fortunately I am not that stupid, being an engineering student.
The meter has been tampered with.
Also throughout the ride, he was staring at me through the mirror and I felt highly uncomfortable.
He has got to be cheating more than 15 customers daily.
Kindly take strict actions against this at the earliest. Money we pay is also hard earned.
If this complaint works, I will not have to lodge a police complaint.
Thanks and regards.
Waiting for a positive reply
ThiagarajanAuto

Jul 23, 2018

Over charge

Sir / Madam,
On 23.07.2018, I boarded the auto MH 12 BD 2914 from Ambedkar Chowk ( Bahu Patil road ) on Aundh road at 9.10 AM and get down at Khadki station corner. The driver forcefully took RS 30 from me instead of the minimum charge of 18 rupees. You are requested to kindly take action against the errant driver. Thanking you

Over charge

VihangL

Jul 5, 2018

Overcharging, verbal abuse, driving without permission.

The auto-rickshaw driver dropped me at my desired destination, turned off the meter and started asking for Rs.40 even though the fare was only Rs 18. He lied that we had agreed upon it when we didn't. When I refused to pay Rs. 40 he started driving the rickshaw without my permission while I was in it. I do not know where he was taking me. When I threatened to call the police, he stopped and started verbally abusing me. He refused to take 18rs and gave me back change which meant that I paid him Rs 40 without my consent. He then drove away quickly. I appeal you do something about this. This is pure theft and harassment.

MH 12 QA 3003

HDFC BANK Chennai - Without informing deduction charges
    Dear Customer, I request you to share your complete...
    [email protected] - Kiva franchise loan company
    Totally which ever mail used by kova franchise loan...
    Airtel - REFUND CASH
    SIR THIS IS FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION THAT DUE TO...
    Bharti friendship clob - Paisa like kam nahi deta
    Paisa like 420 karta haiy. Mo number 99910 16617
    SCHOLARSHIP.UP.NIC.IN - Suspect Reason:- * UP board Inter Roll Number not matched...
    Respected Sir, I am a student of DELED 1st year (18-19)...
    Utsonmobile website - 100 rs is not credited after recharge R wallet
    Money deducted from bank but not credited in my...
    LG India - Refrigerator
    Dear Customer (Md Tahsin), We regret the inconvenience...
    SBI - WRONG ENTRY MIGRATION
    Dear sir, i have opened a ppf account no. 01P00902818 on...