AVA merchandising

Consumer complaints and reviews about AVA merchandising

Sep 26, 2017

Replacement of damaged product

Hello
I bought Hottech bluetooth headphones at chennai airport AVA merchandising on 30th July 2017.My headphone broken towards
one side.Please do the needful ASAP.

Please revert back.

Sep 26, 2017

Replacement of Hottech buetooth stereo head phones

Hello
one side.Please do the needful ASAP.

Please revert back.

Chellappa sankaranarayanan

Jan 30, 2017

AVA Merchandising Company

Subject: Complaint on purchase.
Transaction ID. 1987331

I have purchased two Classique Pearl sets with watch from AVA merchandising company Coimbatore airport outlet on 29.01.2017 at around 2:40 pm. I did not open while purchasing and after reaching home I opened the box and found that the glass of the pearl watch in one set is broken.
Please let me know what is the replacement process.
Chellappa sankaranarayanan

Jan 30, 2017

Product complaint

Subject: Complaint on purchase.
Transaction ID. 1987331

I have purchased two Classique Pearl sets with watch from your store in Coimbatore airport on 29.01.2017 at around 2:40 pm. I did not open while purchasing and after reaching home I opened the box and found that the glass of the pearl watch in one set is broken.
Please let me know what is the replacement process.
Jwalana.Bangera

Dec 28, 2016

Poor Quality products

My husband and I boarded the jet airways flight in October 2016 and we were given some gift coupons from AVA merchandise in the flight. We saw products worth Rs 3k to 4K offered at Rs 999 each. They were some interesting products there and after thinking over it we both decided to pay Rs 1998 and buy a Hottech Bluetooth headset and Homs Hair trimmer.
And here is my review of these products. The trimmer does not trim and the headset point power button just popped out on first use!!
This company does not give a refund!! You are stuck with their products ones you purchase them.
The only way to exchange the product is to return it in the airport kiosk or courier it to a Noida address. I didn't see a point in paying Rs 2K for taxi charges for a product worth Rs1998 (...apparently). So despite being fooled big time decided to take my chance and courier the product from Bangalore to Noida. What happened after that is no less of a nightmare.
This team does not communicate time lines or even communicate with their customers. So after nearly 45 days of silence and multiple call backs from me, I finally receive an exchange for the headset. I try them today and voila (don't hold your breath), the audio is horrible even when on a wired connection.

These products are CRAP, for lack of any other sober way to put it across. PLEASE don't buy these products.. Disappointed with Jet Airways for even associating with this group.
cskumar

Jul 11, 2016

Bluetooth speaker with FM

I bought a Bluetooth speaker with FM facility in AVA shop at Chennai Airport on 9 July 2016 for Rs.999/-. I was told that FM signal inside the airport is weak and could not be tested. But while reaching home, I found that FM is not working at all. Whenever I call the customer care, they are reluctant and repeatedly say that i have to try the button provided for FM. It amounts to cheating.

Jun 25, 2016

Damaged Necklace

REFUND for the damaged necklace not yet received. In spite of repeated reminders their has been revert in terms of refund of money. I would like to explore legal options.

Damaged Necklace

Babubhai0502

Feb 7, 2016

Classic watch missing

I purchased 2 classic pearl set. I was disappointed to learn that one was with the watch and in other box the watch was missing. What makes it so sad is when the two sisters were comparing one of the sisters found that her watch was missing (see attached photographed). I wondered if you can retrieve the situation and post the pearl watch to the following address
Mrs Bhavna Khetani
53 Gopsall street
Leicester
LE2 0DP

Classic watch missing

skrishnabhat

Jul 14, 2014

Refund request- BIG MESS

I placed an order for 3 items in the month of June 2014. One of product - Fountain Buddha came with damage and missing pipe. I have been following for the missing item for a month now and there response is pathetic. I also had to receive refund for other two items - drum set & floor mat. Its a nightmare getting a satisfactory response from them. Every time i call they say, they are going to call their warehouse to check if the product is received. and then let me know if refund status. I have atleast placed 8 calls untill now and they are only giving me promise. this indeed seems to be an unethical company. The reason i returned the products was it appeared they were display pieces. The floor mat was already worn out in cornets and the drum set pack was as if it was wrapped up in a hurry to be sold to someone. I only kept Buddha due to the sentiments around it. but they are yet to supply a missing part untill now. THIS COMPANY IS JUST A BIG FRAUD. i do not understand why popular airlines like Jet Airways advertise such vendors as customers get misguided like me. i only saw the broucher about this company while flying on Jet Connect.
pnrao1948

Jul 8, 2013

Excess charging

I have puchased Ducasso Black boy (Desktop Multimedia speaker) for Rs 1990/- for in AVA merchandising shop at Chennai airport. at 08:29:40 on 17/6/13. He cheated me saying that the MRP is Rs 2940/- and he is selling at a cheap rate for jet airways customers.
On pening the seal, the product was not working. When I contacted them within 24 hours of purchase, they refused to either take back the item or refund the excess amount charged,
When I asked them within 24 hours to take back the goods, they refused to do so and kept silent for 3 weeks without even responding to my email.
I was charged Rs 1990/- for Ducasso Black boy in your shop at Chennai airport. at 08:29:40 on 17/6/13. It is available for Rs 1199 at other places like
http://www.dealdunia.in/_/deal/consumer-electronics/rs-1199-for-ducasso-black-boy-speaker-radio-alarm-clock-52-off-r853. It is only Rs 1000/- in Hyderabad market.
They don't even bother to reply about refunding the excess amount charged.
Sudheer Raj

Jul 30, 2012

non receipt of offered free gift

purchased from Mumbai airport. Deibargi. vide cash memo no 2011-12/1490 dated 28/7/12.
Designer pearlset free gift not handed over to me at the time of purcahse of this hand bag.
Now they want me to visit Mumbai to collect this free gift.

Excellent advice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sudheer raj (9446076155)
Aiman1234 Send email

Feb 16, 2012

Fraud not refund

I have purchased the same PRODUCT MP9 and got within 3 days while their commitment was for 7 days and I am really impressed with their fast delivery. After few months i accidentally dropped MP9 on the floor and it became unusable and i called their customer care to replace my product even though it was my fault but they still agree to replace. I am completely satisfied with them.

Feb 16, 2012

Jan 2, 2011

CHEATING by AV merchandising

AVA merchandising is probably a fraud company. it was associated with ICICI, i got a paper along with my credit card statement about this fraud company, not knowing that it is fraud company i purchased one dinner set and they took the money from the ICICI credit card and i didn't receive the product even after 3 months ., so i cancelled the order and they said the money will be returned to the credit card, now it 4 months after the cancellation and they haven't done anything , now if i call the tall free number i hear a song only , will not be able to contact any human being in the company. I don't thing such a company exists. Only ICICI has to be blamed for this and why did they send the pamphlet containing the products and advertised that they will be associated with that company. anybody will believe if it is done thru ICICI. The CEO of ICICI should take necessary steps to stop this fraud and return the money to the customers.
Reply With Quote

Nov 18, 2010

Non delivery of items

I had placed a order with Ava merchandising for a Swatch Watch on 28/4/10. The order no is HD 6667.They said they would deliver the product after 21 days.
When I did not get the watch after one month I contacted the customer care and I was told that they would dispatch the item within 10 days.
Got the same reply again from them after 10 days.
Finally in July they said that the product was unavailable and I had the option to select another product, I opted for a Swiss Military overnighter cum laptop bag & Verona Duffle bag via mail on 1/7/2010.
Ever since I have been following up with them on regular basis and I always get the same reply that it would be disptached by next week. None of theie senior managment is ready to talk. I had spoken to their team leader Mr Gaurav Ujjainwal once and he assured that I would get the products at the earliest.Ever since he has never come on the phone nor have they replied to the nuerous mails that I have sent.
I think the company if a big fraud and their executives are well trained to fool the customers .

Sep 25, 2010

Not received the material

I had received a AVA Merchandising catalogue through ICICI Bank Credit card. According to that catalogue all items were priced at Rs. 1990 only. I had called them and purchased one jewellery set using my credit card and they promised to deliver the item in 21 working days. I waited for 21 days and after that I started following up with them and they always gave some reason or the other and delayed it by 10 days.and till today after 3 months I have not recieved the item. I called them and asked to speak with some senior guy and they avoided and banged the phone in the end, so that to raise a complaint against AVA merchandising so that people do not purchase any item from AVA merchandising.

Jul 3, 2010

THEFT OF OUR PURCHASES FROM THE EMPLOYEES SELLING AVA MERCHANDISE ON THE DOMESTIC AIRPORT

This is to inform you that THE EMPLOYEE OF ava merchandising ON THE DOMESTIC AIRPORT OF MUMBAI robbed me of my products after he sold them to me, he showed me the products but took out 2 things from it once he had sold it to me and did not place all the purchased products in the shopping bag, I had bought a jewellery set wid a watch, he took out the watch from the box, also I bought a swiss military cabin bag and a watch was free with it, he flicked the watch. I realized all this when i reached home and took out the gifts.
I traveled by JET LITE on 2/7/10 and the flight time was 20:50, my flight no was S2 120,BOOKING REF 2V5WSX.
I want my missing products which are a ladies watch which comes with the jewellry set and the men's watch with the bag.
Please try to take some strict action against these kind of companies who rob innocent travelers. it was very disheartening to find out about these things. its a shame on them.

my details are- Deepak Khanna, mobile no 9811233885

Thx and rgds

Jun 3, 2010

Fraud not refund

In the month of May 2009 I have placed a order to AVA merchandising for a prodect MP9. I recieved product on time but due to not properly working i complaint at AVA customer care. They pick the product and after repair i got product back, even then that was not working. by again complaint at customer care i request to refund. As per concern executive i send back MP9 at AVA office. After that i called at cusomer care unlimited tines even i maild unlimited times at customer care as well as MD of the company, till now June 2010 i have not recieved my refund. Now please sugest me what should I do.

Thanks & Regard

Vishal Luthra

Andhra pradesh debt relief - Regarding DWCRA in andhra pradesh
    Dear Sir/Madam, This is for your kind notification...
    Bank of Baroda - ATM not dispeced cash but deducted from my SBI account
    ATM CASH NOT RECIVED BUT DEBITED IN ACCOUNT I praveen...
    Hathway - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 At the very first moment when we...
    GHMC Property Tax - Two PTIN numbers generated for single property
    Dear Sir I have been paying property tax for my home...
    Hathway Internet - Internet not working
    CustomerID: 1157324101 I hope you are well. I first...
    Vipul MedCorp TPA Pvt. Ltd. Gurgaon - service
    worst service of from top to bottom never ask anyone to...
    JAIPUR NATIONAL UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR - Regarding b.com course
    I am Manoj Kumar Gengat from bhilwara. I have completed...
    Chetan chile - Worgly money cr your A/C
    Unwanted unknown deduction Your account is debited...
    Pune Traffic Police - Incorrect Challan Issued
    Hi, I have been issued incorrect challan on my two wheeler...
    TATA group of companies - Fake interview by SMS of Tata group
    I received SMS from TATA HR (Job alert) regarding...