Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

salonie09

Jun 3, 2021

Excess amount of consolidated charges

I have a savings account in Axis Bank and the Bank deducted Amount of RS 1384.75 as consolidated charges and Rs.249.25 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 1634) on 18/04/2021 without any prior notice. And again they have deducted Amount of RS 4456.55 as consolidated charges and Rs.802.18 service tax on the same (Total: Rs.5258.73) on 16/05/2021 Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and I was ignoring them but this time I was shocked to see such an amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount of Total: Rs. 6892.73.

I have a very good relation with Axis Bank as a Customer .You can check my track record. I Want the Consolidated charges to be reversed asap.
Please do the needful.
Ankita04

Sep 22, 2020

Amcat I'd

Sir/Madam,
I have lost my 14digit candidate public id which is needed to see my interview result.
so please send my 14digit candidate id to my register email id.
my Registration ID:(ABYB2018-350036)
exam date- 15-09-2020
contact no-7903833735

Sep 2, 2020

Looted for locker

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. Please DM us your registered contact details and we will get back at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Hunko

Sep 2, 2020

Looted for locker

We wanted to get a locker from.axis bank sector 15 branch of axis bank at gurgaon haryana. They said you need to buy Max life insurance. The insurance guy said upon payment of 50 000 RS every year for six years. Yearly 20000 RS bonus will be given..

We paid three lakhs, bonus hardly 2000 RS , three lakhs gone down drain. After20 years will get 372000 RS. As good as wasted. If we surrender will get around 1.25 lakhs.

Axis bank is majority stake holders in Max life and this is how they are selling policies to public. Shame on them.closed mine and my wife account in axis .. stay away from this bank...

Aug 21, 2020

Huge Amount deducted as consolidated charges

Hi, we request you to contact our Mutual Fund Phone Banking team at 8108622211 and our executives will assist you further. Regret the inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank
vinod_11051974

Aug 20, 2020

Huge Amount deducted as consolidated charges

I have been charge INR 5000 and amount deducted my account with out my knowledge, when I contacted account manager I have been told its fine imposed on me due to Auto debit failure to my own MF!!!

Account manager was very reluctant to provide documents in writing he is trying to avoid me by stating I should contact someone else for details. In this current scenario charging a customer for Auto debit failure to our investment is shocking and surprising.

Deducting the money from someone's account with out proper communication is just like looting and its should be treated under cyber crime.

Request you to refund my money with interest with immediate effect.

Cell 9745203088

Aug 17, 2020

About aiims form payment

Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Reshmaghodake

Aug 17, 2020

Aiims exam form pyament issue

Hi, i was paid 1200. For aiims form payment but i didn't receive any email or receipt.. I want to complete my form.. Ratherthan give my payment back.. Why my payment were not copleted.. If i received money deduction massage from my bank.. Because of this problem i can't fill my form.. Please do needful..
Thanking you!
Reshmaghodake

Aug 16, 2020

About aiims form payment

Hellosir/madam, i was done payment for aiims form.. But i didn't receive any email or any receipts..how much time it will take... Because of this incomplete payment option i can't fill my form..

Jun 1, 2020

Money Deducted without my permission

Hi, we are open to help you! We request you to refer to the following link: https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/report-fraud-dispute.aspx to raise a dispute on the referred transaction. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
yjain

Jun 1, 2020

Money Deducted without my permission

INR 1,699 was debited from axis Credit Card for ECPP Assistance SE on 01 June 2020, I don't know what service that is and why was it deducted without my consent.
I would like an immediate refund and stop this service ASAP

Warm regards,
Yash.

Apr 17, 2020

RS.885 debited from my axis bank account which is not done by me.

Hi, we are open to help you! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back at the earliest.
Saurabh Bodkhe

Apr 15, 2020

RS.885 debited from my axis bank account which is not done by me.

I have salary account for axis bank.Rs.885 deducted from my axis bank account.Please initiate refund axis bank. Its very illogical of deducting consumer bank account with out any prior information.
I have attached screenshot for your reference.

Saurabh Rajendra Bodkhe

Apr 6, 2020

Rs.885 debited from my Axis bank account without my notice

Hi, we wish to inform you that the referred amount was debited towards Demat Account. Request you to write to us at [email protected] for further assistance in the referred matter. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Nithin Rajan

Apr 4, 2020

Rs.885 debited from my Axis bank account without my notice

I have a salary account of Axis Bank at Vasna Road Branch. Today on 04/04/20, my account has been debited by Rs.885. I came to know from the internet that it is for demat account. But my demat account is inactive then why has the amount been debited.

Jan 15, 2020

Consolidated charges

Hi, we wish to inform you that consolidated charges are levied by the bank depending on the type of savings account you hold with the bank or on account of any additional service/product you have opted from the bank. We request you to refer to the following link to get the details. https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Steffi stephen

Jan 13, 2020

Consolidated charges

Dear Axis team,

My salary account has been debited by Rs. 8047 + 1448 (GST) without any prior intimation.
Please share the detailed clarification of debit charges and kindly let us know for such charges while opening the account.

Registered Mobile No. 7795068799

Awaiting for your prompt response...

Steffi

Nov 11, 2019

Consolidation Charges 8160

Hi, we are very transparent in terms of charges which are mentioned on our website / Most important terms and conditions of application form and statements. Request you to refer the below link to get the details of charges applicable on your account. https://application.axisbank.com/FeesAndChargeMaster/FeesAndCharges.aspx . Regards Team Axis Bank.
Umar sait

Nov 10, 2019

Loss of money

Hi i have a salary account with Axis bank, i got a message of money deduction of Rs 1760/- inclduding GST - 200 without any information or without any prior information how you can they deducte amount from account. Is it my mistake to deposit money into axis bank? If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close this account soon and file a case against axis bank for this cheating people.
I need refund as soon as possible .
Necessary action to be taken .
Number :- 7795702804

Oct 14, 2019

Consolidated Charges

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-ConsolidatedChgs.aspx . Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
dkp27

Oct 12, 2019

Consolidated Charges

I have a account in axis bank in which I had not done any transactions nor I had any balance in it for the last 2 years. Yesterday (12/10/19) I logged onto my axis account and saw it had a negative balance of Rs1700. Still I decide to deposit some amount in the account in order to start transactions but today (13/10/19) at midnight I receive sms stating that my account has been deducted Rs 9652.87 as consolidated charges and Rs 1737.52 as Gst. It’s my request to kindly refund the stated amount to my account asap.
Account No: 910010002102239

Oct 4, 2019

Ilegal debit money from my acount

Hi, we are sorry to hear that. Do DM us your registered contact details and we will get back soon. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Umakant Pandey 1978

Oct 2, 2019

Ilegal debit money from my acount

My acount debited money 99rs from my acount at 30 September 2019 without any information which fraud by axis bank and ecompur/communi noida. Imediate return my money other wise I take legal action against you

Sep 3, 2019

Cancellation of One Assist service

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. Please share with us your registered contact details and we will get back at the earliest.
Kathirvel gopal

Sep 2, 2019

Cancellation of One Assist service

I recieved persistent calls from axis bank while I was on duty on September 2 2019. Calls went to the such an extent I had no option but to pick up and be done with it . They spoke so manipulatively about one assist service and towards the end I get a msg wherein it was mentioned that RS 1899 is debited from my account. I am in lack of money currently. I don't need this service. So please cancel it and refund my money in my axis bank account immediately. Please consider my urgency and refund as soon as possible.