Axis Bank

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Jul 1, 2021

Excess consolidated Charges

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx . Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Nehal Raval

Jun 25, 2021

Excess consolidated Charges

I, Nehalkumar Gunvantray Raval, Axis bank salary account holder.my a/c No.is 003010100382304.In the year 2020-21 Axis bank deducted total Rs.1310+235.80 GST charges from my bank account.

By immediate Effect reverse all this entry and make my refund.

My email ID is [email protected]

Nov 25, 2020

Fraudulent Transaction

Hi, we are open to help you! Please share with us the details of your concern along with your contact number and we will get back at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account-related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
KunalJain151995

Nov 24, 2020

Fraudulent Transaction

Transaction not made by me.
No transaction in paytm books.
NO OTP
NO DEBIT MESSSAGE
I have all my messages from past 2 years.
There is a major loophole in axis bank security. I noticed this payment after my yearly audit.

I have registered my complaint on customer care. waiting for bank response.

Oct 6, 2020

Deducted money

We would request you to mention your CPP membership number or registered contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Please contact us on our help line numbers - 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

Oct 3, 2020

Deducted money

Hi, we have noted and request you to call on our Phone Banking numbers 18604195555 / 18605005555 where you shall be assisted further in this matter. Regards, Team Axis Bank
harivadan_007

Sep 29, 2020

Deducted money

Deducted 1699INR from my credit card for ECPP assistant SE.I didn't started this service.please help me and refund my money and stop this service.

Mar 23, 2020

Unauthorised transaction without any information

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

Jan 27, 2020

Unauthorised transaction without any information

Hi, we are open to help you! Please share with us your registered contact number and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Jan 27, 2020

Axis Bank India, Gujarat Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Hasti Gondaliya

Jan 24, 2020

Unauthorised transaction without any information

I am a Axis Bank Credit Card holder. I have received message on 24-jan-20 that INR 1699 was spent on your Credit Card XX6858 on 24-Jan-20 at ECPP ASSISTANCE SE.

Please stop this service and refund my money.

Hasti Gondaliya

Dec 23, 2019

Fraud deduction

Hi, we request you to share the registered contact details. Sorry for the trouble faced. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Garima30

Dec 22, 2019

Fraud deduction

Fraud deduction is done from my account of 588 rs in name of ECOM/PUR/ Google .. I haven't done any transaction like this .. kindly look into this matter ..
ANUSHA sunil

Apr 29, 2019

wrong transaction

I have done transactions from axis bank to karnataka bank through BHIM application, on april 3, 2019. my money got debited from axis bank and my upi transactions came successful but money dint get cretided in the account karnataka bank ..

> axis account number 918010112423574
> transaction id 5925 rs ############ complain id is 1904049106
> transaction id 500 rs ############ complain id is 1904049127
> transaction id 500 rs ############ complain id is 1904049135
> upi id is 9986163639atupi

After several calls and complains still my issue has not been solved .......
After so much of call they stopped responding to my calls as well , when I called on 20 April by 1:00 pm three representatives disconnected my call in between , so pathetic to express my feelings about this my experience with axis is shit .................
they are asking my account details of Karnataka bank ....... I produced my transaction details again they want my account statement ..... which is really annoying . One of the representative has clearly mentioned without account statement she won’t be processing my money ....... which is really insane to know .

The conversation done with the customer support is below ......
kindly take a serious action on this

after this i got to know i have done some wrong transaction , the executive who spoke to me was so adornment ruthless , inspite of helping me , he was throwing ### tantrums on me , axis bank back end team is insane
they dont care customer problems i dont knw why they should be in back end team
thy dont value time
they dont understand the importance of money
they dont know how to react with customers
they dont know know hoe to value customers
so many things are happening why w have to bank with this ### bank

i still din get my money back . small mail have to be sent to karnataka bank stating all this . how much time they require to do one work ...... pathetic experience , insane i never faced any problem with any bank as axis bank is puting me through
shame on you axis

Dec 17, 2018

So much extra charge without even single service

Hi, we wish to inform you that the charges incurred are the consolidated charges for your account. Please visit us at https://bit.ly/2Nk5xyr to know about details of the charges. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Brbaria1989

Dec 16, 2018

So much extra charge without even single service

Hello friends every time I save money and deposit money to bank account they deduct all my money as charges.

Why do we save money because we have to pay as charges

I was outside from my town I have hardly 2500 Rs in. My. Account I have to return my home.before I withdraw money they deduct around 2179 Rs. And 392Rs. As charges.

Go to hell with your service axis Bank one of the worst bank.
Bhavesh

Ajay kumar 12345

Sep 8, 2017

Money issue from Axis Bank

Hi sir/mam,
I am Ajay kumar saladhi i am writing this mail behalf of my issue with
5000 amount not showing in my Axis Bank account balence & also benefit of 1500 is not added to me from last 3 months Please help on Urgent Priority!!!!!!!!Axis bank People are making money problems to me.
Hi sir/mam Please see below is the last mail to Axis Bank .But no help no solution

Hi my dear Respected Axis Bank care,

I am Saladhi Ajay Kumar a customer from Axis Bank bearing credit card number : ############ 4573.

My account details are
Axis Bank Ac no 916010013526158
Name Saladhi Ajay Kumar
Branch code 032
Ifsc code UTIB0000032

CONCERNS:

Hi rs 5000 inr was not showing in account balence from 06-Sep-2017.

I checked with Axis Bank they told me that it was put hold for credit card payment

Actually i am running with a issue from my credit card Benfits & Payments update.

Axis Bank Promised me at the time of Credit card issuing that

1) IF i purchases using this credit card for a total worth of 7500 in the starting of 2months/60 days Then I will get 1500 cash waiver off in my credit card bill

They commited this Promise offer so i agreed and start using credit card & Purchased almost Rs 8500+ to 9000.

But i did not receive this bonus or benefit from Axis bank

Later i paid the amount of 8800 at that time and i have not paid the nearly 1500+.

I am waiting for that bonus/benefit amount. But the thing is so for I DID NOT RECEIVE MY BENEFIT AMOUNT TILL NOW.

REQUIRED SOLUTION:

1) Hi i am requesting to reversal of my 5000 first please release to my savings account and give me 15 days time to pay my credit card bill

2) Please provide my benefit amount 1500 as you Promised so that it will good for me and also you will be in manner of Providing good customer satisfaction

3)If the above 2 solutions not possible please let me know i think one indian bank is doing this cheat for me and i will open account in other banks like HDFC or ICICI which i have a salary account in HDFC which is giving a good service.

Please Provide your support in this priority urgent & correct time.then i will be continues as a customer with your bank.

Or I will take account in other Bank.

Thanks you & have a nice day.
zankhana.desai

Sep 1, 2017

Fraud debit from my account

I got a call from the number - 9720069680 and she was calling from Axis bank. She was also having my card number and told that axis bank is taking all the old cards and giving new debit cards and credit cards to all. My account was debited with 5000 Rs. She again called to verify for credit card and when I asked that I am searching your number online and there is a complaint register on this number that you have done fraud by debiting the money from their accounts then she cut the call. Please help get the money back.
Koran manna

Jun 22, 2017

Bank cheating

Regard now a day axis bank doing so many cheating case Not refund my 10771 from axis bank and no answering me what can I do for this type of cheating. I want my refund urgently it going to 1year old this cheating case please give my rights to me ........
Ajay kumar 12345

May 2, 2017

Credit card payment issue and resolution required on Priority urgent

Hi my dear Respected people

I am Saladhi Ajay Kumar a sophisticated customer from Axis Bank bearing credit card number : ############ 4573. Here i want to clarify my concerns because my credit card due date is 02-May-2017

Lot of Times i mailed to axis bank and i am not getting solution i was fed up with axis bank Please help me on Urgent priority

1)what is my credit card bill

2)While taking/applying this credit card the Axis Bank people promised me that this card was free of cost thats why i applied and received this credit card.

And also they informed that i am eligible for a welcome offer that if i initially purchase an amount min 7,500 INR with in 45 days i am eligible to get 1000 rupess online shopping coupon/voucher in flipkart. and also as well as 750 rupees was added/waived off interms of 1 month bill payment.

My credit card details.
Saladhi Ajay Kumar
############ 4573

As of now my purchases total value is 9059 but axis bank mentioned its as 9921.50 Rupees you mentioned 862 rupess extra in my transactions I am not interested to pay extra amount for my transactions

Please provide me solution on Priority otherwise tell me the alternative solution or will i cancel this card or apply for a new card?
kartikprmr

Mar 22, 2017

Problem for operating trading a/c due not to reset password. and bank service is not good and supporting

I forgot my Axis direct trading account password. I approched to axis babk ahmedabad. I had to get my password reset. I lost my Debit card and I applied for this and my old email ID is also unused. SO I can not reset my trading account pasdword. I submitted all details in axis bank. But about two months have passed but this bank is not given me neither ATD card ,nor updated my mobile no and new email id. So I can not operate my trading account through axisdirect account.please help me.
Kartik Parmar
Mobile 7259144097
Email [email protected]
Yogeshchandra chhotubhai Patel

Mar 5, 2017

very poor service& unco operative staff.

Axis bank has locked my salary account since last more then 30 days without any written notice or telephonic intimation ( which is registered with the bank). Bank has rejected my two cheque and stop my credit card dues of same bank( Axis bank), so the bank can recover interest rest.
Axis bank is very keen to recover credit card recovery by daily telephonic talk and sms service,but bank staff of Rajkot branch, Aasarva branch, Motera branch is non cooperative answer to resolve my problem.Bank staff is also dont know why my salary account is blocked.I have already submitted my pan card earlier and recently Aadhar card number is submitted by sms/physically.
Bank has blocked my nearly six lakh rupee,for no legal reason and vigorously to recover there 20000/-dues of credit card.
I request you help me to unlock my salary account,so i can pay my regular expenses.
kamal1122

Feb 21, 2017

NOT REFUND AMOUNT UNDER CANCLED TRANSACTION

DEAR SIR

I HAVE DONE A TRANSACTION ON TID NO. 62312520 . AMOUNT 2370/- DUE TO WRONGLY ENTERED AMOUNT MERCHANT CANCLED THE TRANSACTION SAME DAY BUT AMOUNT IS SHOWING PENDING PLEASE REFUND THE AMOUNT. PERTICULAR AS MENTIONED BELOW. TID NO. 62312520, AURTHRISED ID- 405663, RR NO-############

THANKS & REGARDS
SURENDER KUMAR
MOB-9560603103
jayeshcsls

Jan 2, 2017

Not given Refund

I have become a victim of fraud done byAaxis bank Twice.

First one, On 15th Aug I have purchased a course with Learnwithflip.com for Rs16000. For this transaction, Bank charged me Twice (Rs 32000) for the course so I complained to the bank and raise Concern and They give me Rs16000 Back and they said that another 16000 send to Merchant(Learnwithflip.com). I contacted to That website and They told me that your bank Took all Rs32000 saying that our customer raise refund issue and He need whole Rs32000 back. Now axis bank is not giving me my Rs16000. I tried to contact them and they told me that wait for 45 days and we will give back your money. So I waited for 45 days and now they r saying We already gave back your money.

Second One, Last month, I bought one product online on Amazon For Rs 602 and I paid online and I cancelled that order that day only and tell them to give refund to me and they refund Rs602 to the bank but now again bank is not giving me the money and telling me to wait for 45 days.

Plz help me,
My Mail Id: [email protected]

Not given Refund Not given Refund

Nayanmali

Nov 21, 2016

wrong charge deduction

Axis bank deducts duplicate statement fees 100 rs from my saving account no. 916010025622444 but I have not done any activity like this. I am very dissatisfy from bank service...

wrong charge deduction