Axis Bank

Gujarat

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Nov 22, 2018

Experience in closing my account

Hi, we understand that the charges levied on your account are as per the schedule of charges. We request you to visit the home branch for further assistance. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Chrispart

Nov 20, 2018

Experience in closing my account

My name is Parul Christian. My Axis bank account no. 917010031744614

branch: Diwalipura , Vadodara. My phone no. 8511770178 was opened as a salary account over a year ago. When they open the account they do not provide any information either. I quit my job and not even 1 salary was gone in my account. I was not aware of that if no salary goes in the account the account switches to savings account and we have to maintain 10000rs per month. There are no activities going on in this account but i am being charged the fees which is now -1200 rs which i found out when i went to close my account. Plus bank did not notify me for any fees they're been charging me otherwise i have closed my account long time ago. I WILL NOT pay such amount.

I am writing this to you the head office customer service department to get help.

Thanks for your support

Parul

Aug 20, 2018

Subsidy not received

Hi, Sorry for the trouble. we are unable to fetch any Loan number with the contact number provided. We request you to help us with the Loan account number.Regards Team Axis Bank

Aug 19, 2018

Subsidy not received

Dear SirMadam,

I have taken loan from axis bank on date 17 November 2017 but till date i have not received any subsidy on my home loan ,i have already apply for the same with our bank,Please look into this and help me to get this subsidy from the govt.

I have give my home loan account number and my mobile number please help me on this.

Home loan no.PHR############.
Mobile no.9727250440
Email -More17Nitin@gmail.com

Nitin More.

Jul 21, 2018

Acc frozen

Hi, we request you to visit any of our nearest branch along with original KYC documents for removal of freeze. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Shiv Kumar Mittal

Jul 19, 2018

Acc frozen

I hv an savings acc in axis bank since long with cust ID 013129850
Recently Bank has frozen my acc unilaterally means without informing acc holder on very frivolous or highly illegal grounds best understood by current Axis bank authorities only to harass their acc holders or loot their money to hand over to businessmen
How far these bank actions are justified?
rens

Jun 28, 2018

Credit card statements even after account is closed

This is to let you know that I, Renuka Gupta, have been receiving credit card statements with pending payment for credit card annual fees, whereas, my axis bank account in total has been closed with all completed payments.

Axis bank account closed on 10.8.17 they sent two cheques after deducting all the charges ..amount is 32.15 by cheque no 657765 and 689.96 by cheque no 657766 .

I find it a harrassment on Axis Bank Credit card, who keeps sending statements and to top that sending interest on the annual credit card payment.

Please look into this at earliest.

RENUKA GUPTA, CHANDRABHAN GUPTA, Baroda, Gujarat, India
sagarkatakam

Nov 10, 2017

PCLR deduction from account

Axis Bank — deduction of 15000 Rs unauthorized transaction on 10-11-2017, transaction description
PCLR/DEV01C870450/10-11-2017 14:01:02/ST, acc no:914010017992009, Name: sagar here from my account axis bank deducted.. i do not know why. i need it to be refunded .pls do the needfull. very fruad performances. the customer care executive is also not answering clearly.
sagarkatakam

Nov 10, 2017

PCLR deduction from account

PCLR/DEV01C870450/10-11-2017 14:01:02/ST acc no:914010017992009Name: sagar katakam here from my account axis bank deducted rs 15000. i need it to be refunded .pls do the needfull. very fruad performances. the customer care executive is also not answering clearly.
dharmamande07

Sep 14, 2017

fraud from axis bank

my name is dharma mande. my e-mail id is dharmamande92@yahoo.com . from year 2015 i have job searching once company global cosultancy i paid that amount .ALL THAT PERSONS TALK WITH ME AND SAID YOUR OFFICERS ALL PERSONS ARE ASST.ACCOUNTANT ONLY MS.ANURADHA IS HR WHICH IS POSSIBLE ?

But problems the company was stopped and they transfer my amount BEFORE MR.SANJAY ( THREE PERSONS WHO TALK WITH ME (1)MR.RAJ SIGHANYA(07531972157) , (2) MR.ABHISHEK (09540991644) , (3)MS.ANURADHA SINGH (SHE IS COWARD SHE IS TALK WITH ONLY AND ONLY E-MAIL ID IS hranuradhas@gmail.com )

and the amount details is

22-12-2016 rs.14505.75
23-12-2016 rs.5000
23-01-2017 rs.20000
and last paid rs.20-01-2017 rs.14207

after thatall details for first transfered service tax declined form your side and added on refund amount

and then now rs 4,85,910 + 53,712.75 =539622.75

after i paid for that amount also i detail wise payment date giv you

17-02-2017 rs.23605.75 ( all this amount is paid on echchha gupta )
6-03-2017 rs.8000

Bank name - Axis Bank

Account Holder Name - Anuradha Singh

Account no - 915010003018071

Ifsc code - UTIB0000007

19-08-2017 rs.12800 (this amount is paid on on anuradha singh )
total is = rs.83806.75

rs,5,39,622.75 + rs.83806.75 = rs.623429.5

but now mr.sanjay( 07236053094) said (from axis bank delhi)

(and
i paid
Bank Details.

bank name - Asix bank

Account holder name - Echchha gupta.

Account no. - 915010004989679

ifsc code - utib0001687.

is paid rs.12500 for (4,85910 transaction charges ) and if i not paid this amount my file will be closed and i pay renewable charge pay force fully on the phone and he can not provide bank branch or bank ifsc code . and i will record all details

and i said mr.sanjay transfer by online banking he is not ready he said that amount is stuck in server and server is not going thru this amount . And also i said transfer this amount by cheque he also not ready for all this he only said this amount transfer by only cash and i pay the transaction amount

also before 06/05/2017 he try transfer this amount by cheque the cheque is fraud for axis bank the

(cheque no. is 026101 ,micr code is000211000 and branch is J V P D SCHEME,VILE PARLE (WEST),MUMBAI -56, AND IFSC CODE IS UTIB 0000242) .

AND THIS CHARGE IS RS.12500 IS REAL OR ONT AND ALSO ON YOUR AXIS BANK CHARGES DETAILS ( ON.RS2,00,000 IS ONLY CHARGE RS.250 THAT CHARGE BUT YOUR BANK PERSON SAID FORCE FULLY PAID THIS AMOUNT RS.12500 IS THIS NOT REAL SO WHICH ACTION GIVES THAT PERSONS FOR ALL THIS

please help me and send some help

and please solve this immidiately sir/madam.

FRAUD FROM AXIS FOR MY OWN AMOUNT REFUND WANTS TRANSACTION CHARGE FRAUD FROM AXIS FOR MY OWN AMOUNT REFUND WANTS TRANSACTION CHARGE

And now mr.sanjay called me and told if i not paid rs.12500 so i have file cancelled and also paid for renew amount

please do something and please help me and i want my amount as soon as possible

fraud from axis bank fraud from axis bank fraud from axis bank

dharmamande07

Sep 4, 2017

FRAUD FROM AXIS FOR MY OWN AMOUNT REFUND WANTS TRANSACTION CHARGE

my name is dharma mande.my mobile number is 9558809712.from year 2015 i have job searching once company global cosultancy i paid that amount .ALL THAT PERSONS TALK WITH ME AND SAID YOUR OFFICERS ALL PERSONS ARE ASST.ACCOUNTANT ONLY MS.ANURADHA IS HR WHICH IS POSSIBLE ?

and the amount details is

22-12-2016 rs.14505.75
23-12-2016 rs.5000
23-01-2017 rs.20000
and last paid rs.20-01-2017 rs.14207

and then now rs 4,85,910 + 53,712.75 =539622.75

after i paid for that amount also i detail wise payment date giv you

17-02-2017 rs.23605.75 ( all this amount is paid on echchha gupta )
6-03-2017 rs.8000

Bank name - Axis Bank

Account Holder Name - Anuradha Singh

Account no - 915010003018071

Ifsc code - UTIB0000007

19-08-2017 rs.12800 (this amount is paid on on anuradha singh )
total is = rs.83806.75

rs,5,39,622.75 + rs.83806.75 = rs.623429.5

but now mr.sanjay( 07236053094) said (from axis bank delhi)

(and
i paid
Bank Details.

bank name - Asix bank

Account holder name - Echchha gupta.

Account no. - 915010004989679

ifsc code - utib0001687.

please help me and send some help

and please solve this immidiately sir/madam.

viany

Feb 25, 2015

refan my irtc censaletoin many

not my refand many irtc censaleton tikit of my account bank of baroda

Jan 29, 2011

credit card collectors harresment

It happens with all Credit card company, Credit Card Employees are Professional Goondas, So Pay your Amount and never go for any Credit Card. They even might harass your Family Member for a Amount of Rs500/-

Jan 21, 2011

credit card collectors harresment

Hi, Im THYAGARAJ from Debt Doctor Management Services Private Ltd. Im working as a financial consultant. Fed up with credit card and personal loans? Bothered by collection calls? We would help you with regards to the same. Need help contact us to this no.09590773788 or 30732246. Thank you.

Dec 29, 2010

please help me

i am one of the credit card user of axis bank and not using it from two and half year
i had make hundred of attempt for deactivating that card but no one do that from axis bank from last two year and now interest is increasing day by day now there collection center guy are abusing me utters bad word and pressurizing to make payment on the spot now tell me whose fault is this ?
and what i have to do i am in tight corner now because i m working and my salary is not of that much to pay that particular amount please guide me

Nov 13, 2010

DEDUCTION OF 6000 RS. DURING TRANSACTION THROUGH SBI ATM LOCATED IN PGIMS BRANCH.ROHTAK.HARYANA.

sir my acc. is in axis bank karelibaug, Vadodara. on 1 oct. 2010 i used the atm of sbi.i want to withdraw the amt. of 6000. but the ATM machine do not withdraw the cash to me and the amt. of rs. 6000. is deducted from my account. i have complained about this in Axis bank, rohtak. in main branch. on 15 oct i got my money back.after it on 20 oct my account shows the previous deducted balance.sir please return my money back into my account.my account no. is 451010100058645.
Dinesh kumar.

epfo gurgaon haryana - PF withdrawal
    Dear sir/mam मेरा फॉर्म 19&10c...
    Debit card - Please delivered my debit card
    Delivered my atm to my bank fast
    Pwd tamilnadu - Very worst road conditions
    All the roads Kalapatti-vilankurichi , Kalapatty to...
    flipkart - Discrepancy in order
    I ordered dish tv from flipkart on 18th of November and...
    SHIPPING MASTER, GOVT. SHIPPING OFFICE - Applied for new CDC
    I had applied for new CDC on 17th Nov 2018, and I had...
    GSRTC - irregularity bus services from jhagadiya to Netrang Di...
    respected sir Bus service from jhagadiya...
    Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation - Polluting environment
    I am on a Volvo bus of RSRTC whose scheduled departure...
    TRACKON COURIER - Consignment has not delivered yet Awb No. 1365406455
    My Consignment AWB N. 1365406455 which has been booked on...
    TD-DOPBNK - misuse of mobile number
    Dear Sir, I am Parameswari my mobile number...