Axis Bank

Haryana

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Jan 20, 2020

Charges

Hi, we request you to share with us the complaint Id for us to check and assist you further in the referred matter. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Amnish k

Jan 18, 2020

Charges

Reversal charges
I have used card number (6967) last 3 years axis bank credit card and pay on the time but last few months before I trouble in my life regarding job. I was left the job due do some health issues. So I face financial problem recently. Unable to pay LPC and Financial charges and over Limit fees kindly waived off charges.So that I will pay the credit card payments.I raise complaint but no any response from axis credit card department and every month increase charges in my account and the amount show in my axis bank saving account lien total amount will show in minus every month increase with charges and I'm not use this card long time total charges and interest in credit card account so please resolved and waived off so that I start the card continuously and after waived off charges and pay the amount every month without use and end of the last closed card

And I recieved call today 18th January for this call regarding but this is true and false I don't know 8585054202 and show true calling spam fraud red alert and asking me bank details so please help for the same not bank call.

Amnish

Jan 18, 2020

Reversal charges

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused and request you to share with us your contact details registered with the bank as we are unable to reach you with the provided mobile number. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Amnish k

Jan 16, 2020

Amnish

Dec 18, 2019

False card billing

Hi, please share your registered contact number, and we will get back to you at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
savanmishra

Dec 17, 2019

False card billing

I have some serious issue with Axis bank cradit card, sir i have only one axis bank cradit card till now, which was Axis bank MY Zone card number - ################, charge 550 rupees per annum, this card was upgraded by axis bank officials with the conformation of no existing card fee will be applicable after the upgradation, which was Axis bank Buzz cradit card as claimed in statements, joining fees 750 rupees, i have recieved an statement for feb-19 with both card fees which is Rs- 1475, which was 750+service tax Joining fees of new Card and 550 rupees with service tax for Existing card annum fee, While I have not yet revived any new cards, so why should i can pay false payment with service tax, please be noted still i have no expenditure pending with Axis bank cradit card, but i have recieved 4777 rupees pending statement to pay, which is only on mantel herassment for me, which card has been upgraded for me with another card so why shuld in pay both card joining and annum payment, please look into the matter. I have numbers of complaints number of Axis bank castomar care for your ready reference.

anuragforovers

May 8, 2019

Axis Bank - Manipulate customers through ASAP Account, SCAM 2019

AXIS Bank ASAP - Fake, Manipulate people, Worst service
- Never share your details to this Bank they are fraud, manipulate customers. I have lost my 1000 over it. Before opening an account they are asking aadhar OTP after that all details and take 1k and fly away. When you call to customer care he/she will manipulate you whole day. I have called 3 times but never get a satisfactory answers.
Axis Bank team member doesn't know about their internal policy and also how to interact with customers. Why people are wasting time and money with this bank. Never be recommend to anyone for it.

Jan 29, 2019

Credit Card

Hi, thank you for reaching out. We understand our Bank official has contacted you to address your concern regarding charges levied on your card account. Regards, Team Axis Bank
eshan1824

Jan 28, 2019

Credit Card

My name is Akansha Mittal and m using an Axis Bank credit card for which i was the valuable customer of Axis Bank.
On 31-07-2018 i made a complete payment of 52981 INR for my credit card(Billed and Un-billed)and the same was credited to my account on the same day but after then it was already 5 months left,still i did not receive any statement through(call/message/hard copy at registered address/email) from Axis Bank but at last in the current month of January 2019 i got a call from Axis Bank collection department that there was some amount due on your account which is going to increase every month by applying all applicable charges of Axis Bank.
I called customer care department of Axis Bank and asked the same from them but they told me that there was some error in banks portal due to your(Akansha Mittal) details of contact number and email address was removed so that the statement was not delivered at respective number and email-id so i asked them that this is not customer's fault as how a customer's data can be removed from banks portal so they took a complaint for reversal of all applied interest,finance and late payment fee charges and the extra charges will get reversed within 4-5 working days but after not getting any closure for that i contact again to Axis Bank customer care department and spoke in their senior department with Mr.Pradeep-Senior Escalation Department and after hearing all my queries he also told me the same that it will be resolved within 4-5 working days and i need not to call to customer care department for the same but again the same was happened at their end and still there is no feedback and result in favor of me.
So today i called again and spoke to Mr.Vinod Kumar-Senior Manager-Escalation Department but he also have the same answer.
In such a way kindly help me as loosing data of a customer from bank's end is not customer's fault due to which i faced my CIBIL score down and not eligible to apply for any type of loan/credit card.

Yours Sincerely
Akansha Mittal
Credit Card Number- ############-8679

Nov 19, 2018

Fraud Transactions

Hi, we are looking into your concerns vide Service Request number 46382975 and shall get back to you shortly. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
s1_gupta

Nov 17, 2018

Fraud Transactions

Dear Sir/ Mam,

As you know that I have already submit all related document against dispute transaction for Rs. 19176/- and customer care has been bee already block the card and as multiple fraud transaction was done at my card by someone else, even for those I did not receive any OTP for and transaction alerts also.
I just came to know when customer care told me that my card is being used for fraud transactions in USA, so I requested to block the card on immediately.
I also request to raise the complaint for my card transaction and was given a complaint no: - 46382975, dated 15-Nov-18.
They told me to wait for 5 days for our mailed response.

Sir this is for your kind information, i did not get any message or any mail about this txn. and i did not sweep my card . when i came to know through Customer Care call and verified the same in Axis bank application on dt. 10/11/2018 then i saw these fraud txns. and i did call to customer care and raise complaint and block the card and I have been already submitted dispute form on dt 13/11/2018.

Sir i did not sweep my card and nothing done any txn. of rs. (17 Times for 549 Rupees) 449/- 7499/-1249 and multiple times since 22/09/2018 to 12/11/2018, Sir why i will pay this amount when i did not do this txn.

Sir try to understand this circumstances and kindly resolve this issue from your end because i became very disturbed and harassed, it is very panic for me.

Sir i request to kindly revert my credit limit of this card and revised this bill for payment and kindly solve this fraud taxn issue from your end as soon as possible.
I appreciate your cooperation and i am waiting your response

thanking You

Saurabh Gupta

Jun 16, 2018

Reply: Call Harassment

Hi Jc73, request you to share your concern at https://application.axisbank.com/webforms/axis-support/issues/Cards-OtherQueries.aspx and one of the executive will help you. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Jc73

Jun 11, 2018

Call Harassment

I have a credit card from Axis Bank.
I was supposed to pay an outstanding amount of 6000/- for my card.
I made the payment of Rs.8000/- on Friday 8th June 2018 using billdesk.
I still recieved a call from the bank after 2 hours , I gave them the UTR number for the payment.
The next days , Saturday , Sunday and Monday, Axis Bank harassed me and my family with frequent calls on mobile , office phone and even landline asking for the payment.

It is the bank‘s mistake of being unorganised and not able to trace the payment and they are calling and disturbing me.

I would NOT recommend anyone to use Axis Bank Credit card. First it takes them more than 3 days to reflect payment and over that they harass you with calls affecting you mentally. There are better banks and credit card options out there.
Ankit Jain

Feb 15, 2018

Axis Bank Account open 02 Feb 2018

My problem is
I give the All document at 02 Feb 2018 and fill all the formalists at
Axis Bank Sector 56 Gurgaon (HR) Branch and Amount Deducted my Another
Account at 4th Feb 2018, till Now i am not getting Account number. i
am frustrated about your services. if yuor tam ot able to open my
account so please refund my money. i will try to open my another bank
account
Puneet Singh

Jan 22, 2018

stole my money

This is not a bank it's a Chor bank...Jo apse paisa laiga Nd jab aap apna paisa inse mango ge...ye Ulta apke paisa daina choad kr apse bolege ki apki ye penalty Wo penalty krke apse or paisa le laige...guys is Chor bank se 1 million time state bank Acha hai.atleast Wo Kisi ke sath aisa Nahi krte ...inki customer service itni poor hai they don't have money to give one call to customer ... always said ki sir aap mail kro...is chor bank ko bas ye aata hai bolna ki sorry for the inconvenience .....but innke sorry ke chakkar Mai last 40 days se they r not giving back my money ....plz guys stop to use this Chor bank...is se Acha to aap Kisi gareeb ko paisa de do Chor bank ko daina se Acha ...this is a big big big Chor pathetic fraud bank
Dushyant sin

Oct 13, 2017

Not using mobile app and all costumer care persons are fool.

Not using mobile app showing error 'EC 2005 sorry, not stablish sequre connectivity' in old version app.
and new virsion showing ' can not run this app on rooted device.
before updating iwas using but after i am not.
then called costumer care he was saying network problem.
second time saying server problem.
third time saying please update new mobile number.
fourth time plrase call registered number then verify your debitcard.
fifth time writting complain and taking time for 3 working days.
now i am waiting.
axis give very cheapest facilities.
i do not want to countinue my account.

Not using mobile app and all costumer care persons are fool. Not using mobile app and all costumer care persons are fool.

SURBHI CHAUDHARI

Oct 9, 2017

RUDE BEHAVIOUR OF THE BRANCH MANAGER AND HIS TEAM MEMBER

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT AXIS BANK HAS BECOME ONE OF THE WORST BANK TO DEAL WITH.

THE BEHAVIOUR OF THEIR STAFF IS BEYOND UNDERSTANDING AS TO HOW THEY TREAT CUSTOMERS.

WE HAVE BEEN BANKING WITH THIS BANK SINCE IT WAS UTI BANK AND NOW I WISH TO CLOSE ALL ACCOUNTS WITH THE BANK.

I HAVENT HAD ANY SUCH UNPLEASANT EXPERIENCE EVER WHILE DEALING WITH ANY BANKS AS MUCH AS I HAVE HAD WITH AXIS BANK DESPITE BEING SUCH AN OLD CLIENT.

AND THIS UNPLEASANT EXPERICE ALSO BECAUSE OF WHAT WORK WHICH I CANOT DO, A LOCKER AGREEMENT WHCIH A BANK HAS TO PREPARE NOT ME I CAN ONLY PAY AND ITS BEEN MORE 10 DAYS I HAVE PAID BOOKED IT AND STILL CANNOT ACCESS THE LOCKER.

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE.

SURBHI CHAUDHARI
Rehan Ahmad Siddiqi

Sep 9, 2017

ATM block Fraud Call

I JUST GOT CALL FROM +919534297506 THIS NUMBER. HE SAID YOUR ATM BLOCKED,AND IF YOU WANT TO OPEN THE BLOCK CARD GIVE ME YOUR DETAILS. I DENY TO SHARE MY ATM DETAILS, THEN HE GET ANGRY AND ABUSED ME AND CUT THE PHONE.
DR SUMIT

Jun 26, 2017

fraudulent transactions

Disputed withdrawal of Rs.40000/- from my savings account
On 23 june 2017, when I boarded delhi metro from guru dronacharya metro station at 7.43 PM, my Axis Bank Debit Card and Credit Card were still in my posession and the ATM Pin known only to me, someone has withdrawn Rs. 10000 each in four transactions from,an ATM in SOUTH CITY 2 GURGAON between 8.15 PM TILL 8.20 PM(information provided to me by phone banking service of axis bank) leading to a fraudulent withdrawal of a total of Rs. 40000/-.
I have only the information got in SMS (subsequent to each withdrawal) and in the Axis Bank Statement.
Axis Bank and the local police have denied help.,police only listened to me and said FIR cant be registered as it is a cyber crime.
i got some information of ATM MACHINES where transactions got place is of SOUTH CITY 2 GURGAON (with the help of axis phone banking number i got to know )

I request an urgent help in this situation which has created a crucial financial hardship for me. It is a torturous situation for me because I have to support my family of old parents, my wife.
As a measure of security, I have already got the ATM / Debit Card blocked by requesting Axis Bank.
I approach here as a last measure since all my attempts to trace the fraudulent withdrawals have not succeeded.
I draw your kind and urgent attention and action in this regard on humanitarian grounds.
I attach a pdf file containing the text of SMS.
REST I CAN PROVIDE YOU ON DEMAND.

THANKS

Yours Sincerely,
DR SUMIT KUMAR

Mar 29, 2017

REMINDER

I have sent several mail regarding 26000 Rs deduction from my Axis bank account () but till time there are no response found from your side and also no any response getting from bank.
Till there are 23 days left but amount not refund so this is humble request if any possible please look at the complaint and help me.

also please find below for detail of account -

Account No. -916010055357453

Account Holder Name - Jasbir Singh

Bank -Axis Bank

ATM(Whom to deduct amount) - Axis/spain7203/7042/060317/Gurgaon Sector - 2 IMT Manesar

Deduct Amount - 26000 Rs.

Kindly see and provide relevant response.

Mar 21, 2017

Dear SIr,

I would like to inform you that we have check balance as on 6th March 2017 at Axis ATM Near Sector 2 IMT Manesar (ATM No.- AXIS/Spain 7203/7042/060317/Gurgaon) and after few minutes when i have exit from the ATM something 07:55 PM. deduct 26000 Rs. from my Account.

Then after i have complaint at axis bank (our main branch - Manesar ) regarding above and collect Account statement. and also we have communicate with customer care (Axis Customer Care) and request for register a complaint regarding same issue. so customer care representative register our complaint with (complaint No. 1703 - 029472).

But Currently i have no solution found at your end.

SO this is request to you please resolve above issue.

Our Account detail is given below -

Account No. - 916010055357453

Name - Jasbir Singh

Branch - Manesar Sector -2 (Gurgaon) Haryana

Mar 18, 2017

Balance deduct from my account

Before two days,i have sent the mail regarding 26000 rs deducted from my axis bank account as per the same things i have many times complaint to axis bank ( bank manager ) but there are no response found from the axis bank and also i have complaint to axis bank customer care and there are resister the complaint and ask for awaiting few days but there is no ammount refund at the my axis bank account

also last 5th days i am going the police station for the register a complaint regarding the same matter but they are not taking seriously and not resister the complaint
so this is humble request to you kindly look at the matter and provide better solution and necessary action

Mar 16, 2017

Amount deduct from my account

Dear SIr,

>: But Currently i have no solution found from the axis bank and also my amount are not reversing.
>: As per amount deduction I have many times going for his complaint register to Police station but there are no FIR register by police officer.

SO this is request to you please resolve above issue.

Our Account detail is given below -

Account No. - 916010055357453

Name - Jasbir Singh

Branch - Manesar Sector -2 (Gurgaon) Haryana
Preeti Kamra

Mar 15, 2017

Complaint against axis bank

Complaint against axis bank as the unknown persons for fraudulent and unauthorized transaction via debit card done from my account.

I am holding an account with Axis Bank, Mayur Vihar, New Delhi Branch from last 2 years.

That on 16.09.2016 at 9:21 AM, I received messages on my phone that my account has been debited of Rs. 52,887.4/- total with five ATM withdrawal transactions.

That I was shocked to know this incident because I was at my home, and the debit, AMT card wasin my possession at the same time.

That I immediately informed my bank officials of this unauthorized and fraudulent ATM withdrawal from my account. I have got my ATM card blocked for time being and made a complaint with AXIS Bank bearing no. 24980588 at about 10:00 AM on 16.09.2016 and also lodges a FIR and the same has been submitted to Axis Bank.

That I surprised to know that a clone of my ATM card was prepared by some unknown person for this withdrawal and that too withdrawal was happened out of country which again bank is not able to disclose. The bank must be in possession of the CCTV footage of the camera installed in the ATM chamber.

And Since September 2016 i am continuously following up with AXIS bank but did not get any positive response.

Kindly look into the same & advice .

Kindly also advice that can I go for a legal case against the bank for refund of my money in consumer court .

Varun Sharma
nagpalamit44

Feb 10, 2017

Dissatisfied Customer Service

This is to just put into your notice that I am getting an error while adding money into neteller account and Skrill wallet account through my debit card. The error was that your transaction has been declined from your bank side. I had word with Mr. Balvan from your team regarding the above issue (blocked international transaction) and came to know that there is policy under which i can't use my mag-stripe card of MasterCard brand, if i had a chip card then i could be able to do that transaction. Few months back, i was able to use my card for same kind of transactions or for same wallet, then why there is policy in current scenario. Firstly, i am not getting the point Why there is a policy of having chip or not having mag-stripe card when usage of both are same for online transactions, have to enter all card information. As per my understanding, Chip card are EMV cards which have technology of encoding all information into chip to protect card present transactions, not the online transactions.

My friends using Mag-stripe card of same brand issued from other banks can make international transactions. Then why there is policy from axis when brand itself hadn't made any guidelines for its usage. Even Indian brand Rupay card is also valid for international transactions. Being as a customer it’s my right to know that Why bank is restricting me from using my own money which I had in my saving account. I am not satisfied with customer service which Axis bank is providing.

Could I know who is going to bear the losses which i would incur from above issue?

I will wait for revert, or let me know if you can't help me on this matter so that i will find a way around to get my issue resolved.

Amit Nagpal
+91-8742994864

Electricity Pole - Exchange of electric poll
    Dear Sir/Madam, Subject:Exchange electric poll with...
    icai - Not received RTP for CA intermediate may 20
    Dear ICAI, I Shreedhar Bajaj , WRO-0656070, Not...
    APSRTC BUSPASS - BUS PASS
    Dear sir/madam, I am traveling to AKP to NAD for job...
    NEETU MAKKAR - Cancel my ECPP and refund1699
    Recording ECPP assistant services refund the amount of...
    HP pendrive 64 gb - HP Pendreve 64 GB is not working
    I was purchased a HP Pen Drive 32 GB before 05 months ago...
    APSRTC - city bus ticket
    Dear Sir/Mam, I had boarded a No :3 bus at Lenin...
    SSC - Invalid Online Regn. Id No./ Date of Birth ! Try again !!
    I am able to login to the website using the username and...
    APSRTC - city bus ticket
    Dear sir, I boarded a No:3 city bus at Lenin Center to...
    SBI COLLECT - Transaction Failed
    I made payment through SBI collect for a merchant on...