Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

salonie09

Jun 3, 2021

Excess amount of consolidated charges

I have a savings account in Axis Bank and the Bank deducted Amount of RS 1384.75 as consolidated charges and Rs.249.25 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 1634) on 18/04/2021 without any prior notice. And again they have deducted Amount of RS 4456.55 as consolidated charges and Rs.802.18 service tax on the same (Total: Rs.5258.73) on 16/05/2021 Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and I was ignoring them but this time I was shocked to see such an amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount of Total: Rs. 6892.73.

I have a very good relation with Axis Bank as a Customer .You can check my track record. I Want the Consolidated charges to be reversed asap.
salonie09

Jun 3, 2021

Excess amount of consolidated charges

I have a savings account in Axis Bank and Bank deducted Amount of RS 1384.75 as consolidated charges and Rs.249.25 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 1634) on 18/04/2021 without any prior notice. And again they have deducted Amount of RS 4456.55 as consolidated charges and Rs.802.18 service tax on the same (Total: Rs.5258.73) on 16/05/2021 Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and i was ignoring but this time i was shocked to see such amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount of Total: Rs. 6892.73.

I have a very good relation with Axis Bank as a Customer and I timely pay my LOAN's EMIs and Bills to Axis Bank. You can check my track record. I Want the Consolidated charges to be reversed asap.

Feb 25, 2021

Consolidated charges

Hi, we wish to inform you that Consolidated Charges are levied by the Bank depending on the type of Savings Account you hold with the Bank or on account of any additional service/product you have opted from the Bank. Request you to please visit the below link to get the details: https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx. Regards, Team Axis Bank

Feb 23, 2021

Consolidated charges

I have a Salary Account with Axis Bank and Bank deducted Amount of Rs.600.00 as consolidated charges and Rs.108.00 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 708.00) on 13/02/2021 without any prior notice. Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and i was ignoring but this time i was shocked to see such amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount of Rs. 600.00 as consolidated charges and Rs. 108.00 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 708.00)

Please do the needful

Feb 23, 2021

Hi axis bank team my name is T.SANJAY KUMAR
I have a Salary Account with Axis Bank and Bank deducted Amount of Rs.600 as consolidated charges and Rs.108 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 708) on 13/02/2021 without any prior notice. Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and i was ignoring but this time i was shocked to see such amount deducted from my account.

Please do the needful

Feb 8, 2021

Consolidated charges

Hi, we request you to refer to the following link for more information around this: https://application.axisbank.co.in/FeesAndChargeMaster/FeesAndCharges.aspx Regards, Team Axis Bank
santhosh jj

Feb 1, 2021

Consolidated charges

I have a Salary Account with Axis Bank and Bank deducted Amount of Rs.1874.06 as consolidated charges and Rs.337.33 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 2211.39) on 17/01/2021 without any prior notice. Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and i was ignoring but this time i was shocked to see such amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount of Rs. 1874.06 as consolidated charges and Rs. 337.33 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 2211.39)

santhosh jj

Feb 1, 2021

Consolidated charges

I have a Salary Account with Axis Bank its deducted Amount of Rs. 1874.06 as consolidated charges and Rs. 337.33 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 2211.39) on 17/01/2021 without any prior notice. Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and i was ignoring but this time i was shocked to see such amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount of Rs. 1874..06 as consolidated charges and Rs. 337.33 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 2211.39)

Jan 26, 2021

Kindly Reverse My Consolidated Charges

Hi, we are very transparent in terms of charges which are mentioned on our website under the most important terms and conditions of the application form and statements. Request you to refer to the below link to get the details of charges applicable to your account: https://application.axisbank.co.in/FeesAndChargeMaster/FeesAndCharges.aspx. Regards, Team Axis Bank
abhayverma12

Jan 23, 2021

Kindly Reverse My Consolidated Charges

My name is: Abhay Verma,
Account No. 915010051466277
Home Branch: Manimajra, Chandigarh

I have a Salary Account with Axis Bank Ac. No. 915010051466277 and Bank deducted Amount of Rs. 2,715.00 as consolidated charges and Rs. 488.70 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 3203.7) on 17/01/2021 without any prior notice. Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and i was ignoring but this time i was shocked to see such amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount of Rs. 2,715.00 as consolidated charges and Rs. 488.70 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 3203.7)

Abhay Verma

Sep 22, 2020

Axis bank consolidated charges

Hi, we wish to inform you that Consolidated charges are levied by the Bank depending on the type of Savings Account you hold with the Bank or on account of any additional service /product you have opted from the Bank. Request you to please visit the below link to get the details. https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Sowjee0594

Sep 20, 2020

Axis bank consolidated charges

In the name of consolidated charges the bank has cut 1800 with out any intimation.. this is really outrageous I'm gonna close by bank account.
Mohit.feb15

Jul 12, 2020

Fake charges applied every month

I've a salaried account and I hardly use my debit card for any transactions since I was once told by one of your executive that we don't put consolidated charges on net banking so I started using net banking more but the deduction is still going on and that too on every month. I was ignoring it but now it's become a headache and I only left with one option...closing this account. I'm also using services of other banks and they just apply annual charges and that too very low amount.shame on you Axis bank!!!
I want my money bank(I know you guys are really poor and will never return that)

Jun 1, 2020

Huge Amount deducted from my account as Consolidated charges

Hi, we request you to share the registered contact number to assist you further. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Chandu24319

May 30, 2020

Huge Amount deducted from my account as Consolidated charges

I have charged so much of consolidated charges (~ INR 9000). Request to have a review and reverse or waive off the Consolidated charges.

Mar 16, 2020

Excess amount of consolidated charges from salary account

Hi, we regret any inconvenience caused. Please share with us your registered contact details and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Paporee Phukon

Mar 14, 2020

Excess amount of consolidated charges from salary account

I have charged so much of consolidated charges every month. And i dont even get proper details of the breakup of the consolidated charges when i am being asked for it. If this way there are huge deductions from my salary account, then how would i be able to save money from my account and also how will i pay my EMIs??? I need a logical break up of my consolidated charges deductions.

Jan 27, 2020

Money deduction

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

Consolidated charges

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx. Please feel free to write back to us along with your registered contact details in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Consolidated Charges

consolidated charges been charged

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx. Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
bhavikvadhiya

Dec 15, 2019

Consolidated Charges

Dear Axis team,

My salary account has been debited by Rs. 1400 + 252 (GST) without any prior intimation.
Please share the detailed clarification of debit charges and kindly let us know for such charges while opening the account.

Registered Mobile No. 76002 50392

Awaiting for your prompt response...

Bhavik Vadhiya
deepthi Kandula

consolidated charges been charged

Hi. I have been charged every month consolidated charges of rs. 140+gst of 25.5rs. Its my salary account. Please return as soon as possible.
Name:-
Deepthi Kandula

Account number:-

IFSC:-
UTIB0004055

Axis Bank
Neelam220791

Consolidated charges

Hi i have a salary account in Axis , i got a message of money deduction from my account of Rs 8000- uselessly without any information. Without any prior information how you are deducted amount from account. As this my mistake to deposit money into axis bank? If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close this account soon and file a case against axis bank for this cheating people.
I need refund as soon as possible .already m heart patient and currently jobless .if anything happens I vl file case against axis bank
Necessary action to be taken .
Number :- 8379058379
Upendra reddy2220

Evaru month my account deducted a consolated charges 2000 or 4000

I want a money back in my account so plss response me in [email protected] evaru month consolidated charges are debiting this on too much money debited how can u take money is ur talken