Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Sagarika0988

Jul 23, 2022

Consolidated charges

I want my money back without any reason why my money got debited want it now
mansoor9096

Jul 4, 2022

One Assist Fraud

Axis Bank Called Me And Talked About One Assist Scheme Only..And Then Deducted Mu Rs2199 Amount I Need Refund And I Don't Need Any Services.
K sandeep

Nov 18, 2021

Regarding consolidated charges

Greetings for the day .
This is keep you inform that i m sandeep Kheni have a saving account with you Axis bank and my account got debited with Rs. 6224+1120 on 14/11/2021 as consolidated charges & GST charges after enquiry I did from Axis bank customer care
So my concern is that I was not aware for certain rules and regulations and that amount i have taken out from my PF ACCOUNT FOR my illiness as i am hospitalised and have to pay hospital fees, so it's my humble request you to please credit my debited Amount in my respected account and cancel my consolidated charges and gst charges and i am a faithful and a loyal customer to Axis bank.
lastly looking forward to be a part of Axis bank family and your earliest response would be really appreciated.

Regarding consolidated charges

Akshay Chauhan_10

Nov 15, 2021

Consolidated charges

Axis Bank, why did you just put the all details on your website? Why don't send mail or notifications regarding maintaining required account balance when you're sending quite a few useless mails everyday.
We know that it's your one of ways to make money but did you really call it a better customer service.
I didn't get to know as to when you started charging such huge service charge.
I'm not going use your bank service anymore.
Yakshith Suresh M

Sep 11, 2021

Consolidated Charges

Hi my self Yakshith Suresh M I was charged 400 without intimation for my salary account for not maintaining balance I ignored but now 1000 had been charged even though I have bal this is ridiculous outrageous from Axis Bank I will close my account if this amount is not refunded within 2 days!!! Don't loot poor people money just because you can. You will reach nowhere by doing this.
Sowmyashree S

Jun 13, 2021

Consolidated charges

As in may 16th consolidated charges 750 was deducted and again this month 12th heavy amount of 1050rs plus 200rs gst and again 13th service fee 340rs is deducted.
When consolidated fee is deducted why again service fee,if my consolidated charges and service fee is not refunded, definitely I will be closing the accounts.
Sundar1234

Jun 12, 2021

Deduct my amount as consolidated charges in axis bank

Hi, I have been charged every month as consolidated charges of rupees 600+ gst 108 .Its my salary account .please refund all my money.

Name :Sundar ravi
.Account no:915010021203459

Ifsc code:UTIB0001565

Jun 6, 2021

Excess amount of consolidated charges

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx . Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
salonie09

Jun 3, 2021

Excess amount of consolidated charges

I have a savings account in Axis Bank and the Bank deducted Amount of RS 1384.75 as consolidated charges and Rs.249.25 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 1634) on 18/04/2021 without any prior notice. And again they have deducted Amount of RS 4456.55 as consolidated charges and Rs.802.18 service tax on the same (Total: Rs.5258.73) on 16/05/2021 Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and I was ignoring them but this time I was shocked to see such an amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount of Total: Rs. 6892.73.

I have a very good relation with Axis Bank as a Customer .You can check my track record. I Want the Consolidated charges to be reversed asap.
salonie09

Jun 3, 2021

Excess amount of consolidated charges

I have a savings account in Axis Bank and Bank deducted Amount of RS 1384.75 as consolidated charges and Rs.249.25 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 1634) on 18/04/2021 without any prior notice. And again they have deducted Amount of RS 4456.55 as consolidated charges and Rs.802.18 service tax on the same (Total: Rs.5258.73) on 16/05/2021 Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and i was ignoring but this time i was shocked to see such amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount of Total: Rs. 6892.73.

I have a very good relation with Axis Bank as a Customer and I timely pay my LOAN's EMIs and Bills to Axis Bank. You can check my track record. I Want the Consolidated charges to be reversed asap.

Feb 25, 2021

Consolidated charges

Hi, we wish to inform you that Consolidated Charges are levied by the Bank depending on the type of Savings Account you hold with the Bank or on account of any additional service/product you have opted from the Bank. Request you to please visit the below link to get the details: https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx. Regards, Team Axis Bank

Feb 23, 2021

Consolidated charges

I have a Salary Account with Axis Bank and Bank deducted Amount of Rs.600.00 as consolidated charges and Rs.108.00 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 708.00) on 13/02/2021 without any prior notice. Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and i was ignoring but this time i was shocked to see such amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount of Rs. 600.00 as consolidated charges and Rs. 108.00 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 708.00)

Please do the needful

Feb 23, 2021

Hi axis bank team my name is T.SANJAY KUMAR
I have a Salary Account with Axis Bank and Bank deducted Amount of Rs.600 as consolidated charges and Rs.108 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 708) on 13/02/2021 without any prior notice. Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and i was ignoring but this time i was shocked to see such amount deducted from my account.

Please do the needful

Feb 8, 2021

Consolidated charges

Hi, we request you to refer to the following link for more information around this: https://application.axisbank.co.in/FeesAndChargeMaster/FeesAndCharges.aspx Regards, Team Axis Bank
santhosh jj

Feb 1, 2021

Consolidated charges

I have a Salary Account with Axis Bank and Bank deducted Amount of Rs.1874.06 as consolidated charges and Rs.337.33 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 2211.39) on 17/01/2021 without any prior notice. Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and i was ignoring but this time i was shocked to see such amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount of Rs. 1874.06 as consolidated charges and Rs. 337.33 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 2211.39)

santhosh jj

Feb 1, 2021

Consolidated charges

I have a Salary Account with Axis Bank its deducted Amount of Rs. 1874.06 as consolidated charges and Rs. 337.33 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 2211.39) on 17/01/2021 without any prior notice. Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and i was ignoring but this time i was shocked to see such amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount of Rs. 1874..06 as consolidated charges and Rs. 337.33 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 2211.39)

Jan 26, 2021

Kindly Reverse My Consolidated Charges

Hi, we are very transparent in terms of charges which are mentioned on our website under the most important terms and conditions of the application form and statements. Request you to refer to the below link to get the details of charges applicable to your account: https://application.axisbank.co.in/FeesAndChargeMaster/FeesAndCharges.aspx. Regards, Team Axis Bank
abhayverma12

Jan 23, 2021

Kindly Reverse My Consolidated Charges

My name is: Abhay Verma,
Account No. 915010051466277
Home Branch: Manimajra, Chandigarh

I have a Salary Account with Axis Bank Ac. No. 915010051466277 and Bank deducted Amount of Rs. 2,715.00 as consolidated charges and Rs. 488.70 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 3203.7) on 17/01/2021 without any prior notice. Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and i was ignoring but this time i was shocked to see such amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount of Rs. 2,715.00 as consolidated charges and Rs. 488.70 service tax on the same (Total: Rs. 3203.7)

Abhay Verma

Sep 22, 2020

Axis bank consolidated charges

Hi, we wish to inform you that Consolidated charges are levied by the Bank depending on the type of Savings Account you hold with the Bank or on account of any additional service /product you have opted from the Bank. Request you to please visit the below link to get the details. https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Sowjee0594

Sep 20, 2020

Axis bank consolidated charges

In the name of consolidated charges the bank has cut 1800 with out any intimation.. this is really outrageous I'm gonna close by bank account.
Mohit.feb15

Jul 12, 2020

Fake charges applied every month

I've a salaried account and I hardly use my debit card for any transactions since I was once told by one of your executive that we don't put consolidated charges on net banking so I started using net banking more but the deduction is still going on and that too on every month. I was ignoring it but now it's become a headache and I only left with one option...closing this account. I'm also using services of other banks and they just apply annual charges and that too very low amount.shame on you Axis bank!!!
I want my money bank(I know you guys are really poor and will never return that)

Jun 1, 2020

Huge Amount deducted from my account as Consolidated charges

Hi, we request you to share the registered contact number to assist you further. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Chandu24319

May 30, 2020

Huge Amount deducted from my account as Consolidated charges

I have charged so much of consolidated charges (~ INR 9000). Request to have a review and reverse or waive off the Consolidated charges.

Mar 16, 2020

Excess amount of consolidated charges from salary account

Hi, we regret any inconvenience caused. Please share with us your registered contact details and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Paporee Phukon

Mar 14, 2020

Excess amount of consolidated charges from salary account

I have charged so much of consolidated charges every month. And i dont even get proper details of the breakup of the consolidated charges when i am being asked for it. If this way there are huge deductions from my salary account, then how would i be able to save money from my account and also how will i pay my EMIs??? I need a logical break up of my consolidated charges deductions.