Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Jan 27, 2020

Money deduction

Request you to please share your CPP membership number and contact details. This will help us in resolving your query.

Request you to please contact us on our 24 hour helpline numbers – 1800 419 4000 (toll-free) or 6000 4000 (please prefix city STD code) for any further assistance.

CPP Team

Consolidated charges

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx. Please feel free to write back to us along with your registered contact details in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

consolidated charges been charged

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx. Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
bhavikvadhiya

Dec 15, 2019

Dear Axis team,

My salary account has been debited by Rs. 1400 + 252 (GST) without any prior intimation.
Please share the detailed clarification of debit charges and kindly let us know for such charges while opening the account.

Registered Mobile No. 76002 50392

Awaiting for your prompt response...

Bhavik Vadhiya
deepthi Kandula

consolidated charges been charged

Hi. I have been charged every month consolidated charges of rs. 140+gst of 25.5rs. Its my salary account. Please return as soon as possible.
Name:-
Deepthi Kandula

Account number:-

IFSC:-
UTIB0004055

Axis Bank
Neelam220791

Consolidated charges

Hi i have a salary account in Axis , i got a message of money deduction from my account of Rs 8000- uselessly without any information. Without any prior information how you are deducted amount from account. As this my mistake to deposit money into axis bank? If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close this account soon and file a case against axis bank for this cheating people.
I need refund as soon as possible .already m heart patient and currently jobless .if anything happens I vl file case against axis bank
Necessary action to be taken .
Number :- 8379058379
Upendra reddy2220

Evaru month my account deducted a consolated charges 2000 or 4000

I want a money back in my account so plss response me in [email protected] evaru month consolidated charges are debiting this on too much money debited how can u take money is ur talken

Dec 10, 2019

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Hi, we request you to reach out to our Phone Banking Center on 18604195555/18605005555 and our executive will assist you in this regard. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Dec 6, 2019

Money deduction

I am Lelen Neisil card no 2459 got a message 2199 was spent for ECPP assistance on 06/12/2019 without my permission.
I don't want this service so please refund my amount 2199 and stop this service

Nov 20, 2019

Complaint on axis bank

Nov 20, 2019

Kindly reverse my consolidated charges

Hi, we request you to contact our Phone Banking Team on 1-860-419-5555/ 1-860-500-5555 and one of our executives will assist you further. Thanks for writing in. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Sivanandamkkvlr

Nov 19, 2019

Complaint on axis bank

My SB account of axis had put a lots of charges in the name of consolidated charges so kindly reverse the money on the mentioned dates 21.1.2017 Rs 500 18.3.2017 Rs. 500+gst
Sivanandamkkvlr

Nov 19, 2019

Kindly reverse my consolidated charges

15.4.2017 Rs. 55 and 11.11.2019 Rs 80 and finally 10.3.2018 Rs. 765+137 of gst in the account number of 916010068195592 name sivanandam and contact 9487862412

Nov 13, 2019

Consolidated Charges

Hi, we tried reaching you today, however, we were unable to connect as the number was not reachable. Request you to share an alternate number so that we may connect with you and offer the necessary assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Mufeedkv

Nov 11, 2019

Consolidated Charges

Every month axis bank charge me around 500 on the name of consolidated charge along with some gst of around 90-140 rupee.

I need all my money back. I can't afford to deduct 600-700 in total every month. And want to close this service.

Please return as soon as possible.

My Number 00971545458887
Email: [email protected]
Ansariinfo

Nov 10, 2019

Credit card executive calling night after 7pm and on sunday also

Hi sir/madam
My wife is getting calls regarding credit card and also calling in nights also 7pm to 10pm and also in Sundays we are very fedup for keeping our account in axis only from axis bank getting calls and they are not professional .. When we asked they said they are calling from chamarajpet did bank is open on sunday and night 7pm also.. We complaint a lot in branches... And when we say not interested that time also they are calling and forcing.. It is too much..
How can we know we had an account in safe hands..
Night also ladies and gents also mostly gents are calling in night after 7:00 pm
sethinidhi16

Nov 2, 2019

Consolidate charges

I have a student account in axis bank, around Rs600/- got deducted without any message and its not even showing in my transactions list. Also, form the past two days your customer service is not available.

I need a refund as soon as possible.
Necessary action to be taken.
Number :- 9028971606
sai3312

Oct 13, 2019

Consolidate Charges

Hi i have a salary account in Axis , i got a message of money deduction from my account of Rs 5200/- uselessly without any information. Without any prior information how you are deducted amount from account. As this my mistake to deposit money into axis bank? If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close this account soon and file a case against axis bank for this cheating people.
I need refund as soon as possible .
Necessary action to be taken .
Number :- 9652148838

Aug 20, 2019

Consuldated charges

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link http://bit.ly/2N8cGCp . Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest.
Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Avtar Singh Panesar

Aug 20, 2019

Consuldated charges

I paid consuldated charges more than 70000 rs this Bank is a worst Bank and looting people who are poor when I opened my account axis bank employers gave me all fake details to just open my account.... And when I visited my home branch bank employers I didn't get any response from bank person today by bank account is 20000 in loss
mayurdave

Aug 10, 2019

CHARGES

I have salary account with axis bank today there were two auto debit stating consolidate charges one for amount 769.05 and 4272.50. I would highly appreciate if you reverse the money asap or else i will not be paying any amount on Credit Card outstanding.I dont care of my cibil report so don't give me a jerk on same '
My account number is 917010059009162
Name Mayur Dave
Salary Account
Ajitha raju

Aug 10, 2019

Consolidated charges

I have saving bank in axis bank they have deducted 6000 consolidated charges and 1000 gst ..and every month they r deducting 600 rp ...I want my amount return plz refund plz help me out bcz m undergoing treatment and I kept that amount for my treatment plz refund it plz don’t play with poor people life my account number 916010053534782

Jul 29, 2019

Reply: REFUND AMOUNT

Hi, we request you to visit the following link to get clarification on charges associated with your account: https://application.axisbank.com/FeesAndChargeMaster/FeesAndCharges.aspx. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
J KOKILA

Jul 26, 2019

REFUND AMOUNT

Please refund my amount 2009 + 2035=4044 rs which has been deducted from my account It was deducted on 04.07.2019 and now today is 13th Jul 2019, Kindly request u r refund my amount

Account number- 917010031199014

Please help me to refund this amount soon otherwise I have to change my salary account.

REFUND AMOUNT