Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Jul 18, 2019

Considated charges refund

Hi, we have responded to your concern via DM. Thanks for writing in! Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Jul 15, 2019

Reply:Considated charges refund

Hi, we are looking into this matter. We assure you that we shall provide necessary assistance and take this to resolution at the earliest. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Harvinderpal

Jul 13, 2019

Considated charges refund

A/c 917010028384422 my account 2832 charges please i help me refund my balance 9876473418

May 29, 2019

Deducted payment refund

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link http://bit.ly/2N8cGCp . Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest.
Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Tomeshwar sahu

May 27, 2019

Deducted payment refund

Sir please my didect payment refund
Name TOMESHWAR SAHU
Tomeshwar sahu

May 27, 2019

Payment deduction

My A/c 917010057455257 is debited by Rs. 2753.04 on 13Apr19. Consolidated Charges and gst charge 490rs didect sir please my payment refund

May 20, 2019

Reply: Consolidated charged

Hi, thanks for writing in. Here is a link that will give you more information on this topic -http://bit.ly/2N8cGCp Regards, Team Axis Bank.
veenak0101

May 17, 2019

Consolidated charged

A/c number - 914010000776274.

Every month axis bank charge me around 500, 550 on the name of consolidated charge along with some gst of around 90-100 rupee.

I need all my money back. I can't afford to deduct 600-700 in total every month. And want to close this service.

Please return as soon as possible.

Apr 22, 2019

DP charges deducted

Apr 21, 2019

DP charges deducted

Please refund my amount 550 rs which has been deducted from my account even I don't have any Dmat account and id password. It was deducted on 11th Jan 2018 and now today is 21st April 2018, I didn't even get my money back yet and I have emailed to [email protected] and stop getting any response.

Account number- 917010030342237

Please help me to refund this amount soon otherwise I have to change my salary account.

Gurdeep Kour Khurana
Contact no - 7411139015

Apr 15, 2019

Debit card charged without informing me

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a link that will help address your concern - https://bit.ly/2drYLHq Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Vinay Kishore watwani

Apr 14, 2019

Consolidated charges in my Axis asap Bank ac

IN MY AXIS ASAP BANK AC (ZERO BALANCE A/C) THE WILL DEBITED 354 RS AND THEY WILL NOT TELLING ACTUALL PROBLEM PLEASE HELP FOR THUS TOPIC
prakash40

Apr 14, 2019

Consolidated DP charges

World no fraud bank is axis bank without my knowledge they have deducted consolidated DP charge while opening account they will took more signature without out informing demat account fraud people. Now it's charging for me for savings account . Customer care also not responding . Please refund money back my ph no 8105665146
Akshay Sharma

Consolidate Charges

Hi i have a salary account in Axis A/c no 917010055062071Without any information 3775.82 deducted from my a/c

i should refund my full money i will if i will dont suggest and close account please i humble requested to you please urgently refund my money

Refund my money whether i will close my salary account

M.7217630140
Akshay Sharma

Consolidate Charges

For Consolidated charge, And GST 679.65 deducted , Now what should I do , how can I return my money ,now a days axis bank is doing very much in justice and doing illegal and theft public money in the name of consolidation charges

Refund my money whether i will close my salary account

M.7217630140
ginpep

Debit card charged without informing me

with reference to my Bank account No.
has been debited 800 + without my knowledge and permission.
when i contacted the branch officer he assured me the charges will be reversed. in spite of 2 written reminders nothing has been done. he has not bothered to respond after that to mails. In spite of being very old customer since UTI days i have never been charged for my debit card.
Hoping an early settlement.

Apr 12, 2019

Consolidated Do charges cut

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a link that will help address your concern - https://bit.ly/2eC0Kay Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Shubhamdj1600

Apr 11, 2019

Consolidated Do charges cut

Hi i have a salary account in Axis , i got a message of money deduction from my account of Rs 885/- uslessly without any information, that too after the closire of dmat account , your service provider called and confirmed for the closure of Dmat account .
Number :- 9001395959

Mar 18, 2019

Consolidation Charges

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link http://bit.ly/2N8cGCp. Please feel free to write back to us along with your registered contact details in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Mar 18, 2019

Consolidated charges

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link http://bit.ly/2N8cGCp . Please feel free to write back to us along with your registered contact details in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
ANKUSHWAKADE

Mar 17, 2019

Consolidation charges 5000

My account number 915010031238830
Has of now my account _3358+1089 + 196 rupees for with out any information and they are saying these are consolidation charges,if there consolidation charges how can you debit 3358 + 1089+196 GST for consolidation plz reverse my money ,now a days axis bank is doing very much in justice and doing illigal and thefting public money in the name of consolidation charges, return my money back.
It is not posibale then i will stop banking with Axis.
Name: Ankush rama wakade
Acct no.: 915010031238830
phone no. 7219122003
sonalibardiya

Mar 17, 2019

Consolidation Charges

I have a saving account in axis bank. Every month Rs. 500 is deducted from my account on the name of consolidation charges. I want my money back. I can't afford Rs. 500 deductions every month. I will close my account in axis bank soon for sure. Please return my money back.

Sonali Bardiya
Navya.n

Mar 16, 2019

I have axis bank a/c
Without any information 700/- deducted from my a/c
For Consolidated charge,
And GST 109/- deducted , how can I return my money .
sandeep0x

Dec 15, 2018

Consolidated charges

I have faced a deduction of Rs. 934 from my axis account on today. the worst service are being provided by axis bank.
Pallavi Belwalkar

Dec 11, 2018

Axis Bank Refund my consolidated charges

Hi my name is Pallavi Belwalkar.

I have salary account in axis bank & when i checked my balance they have deducted rupees 3385.13 from my account written as consolidated charges. I want my money back, these banks are deducting innocent people’s money from their accounts without telling peoples.

During account opening they don’t tell us about any kind of charges and when you do transaction or online payment, they will deduct your money on the name of consolidated charges. Even when u request them through mail they will give you worst customer service. I really feel that it’s better to open account in govt bank, don’t open account in private bank like axis bank.
It’s a worst bank seriously,

and every time i am charged with consolidate charges, and today again my account is debited with 3385.13
I want my money back, i will not wait for 24 hours or 48 hours.

Return it back instantly

I deposited 11,000 Rupees.
First you people deducted 385 rupees then after 2 day you deducted 609.32 Rupees. and this time you deducted 3385.13 rupees, what the hell is this???

I just want to refund my money back in my account instantly.

After so many saving I get this 11000 rupees. and you people are deducting amount this way.

I save and deposit this money in axis for my mother operation. i have to pay in hospital.

What would people will do. If we trust you and keep theirs saving with you and if axis is deducted as a consolidated charges.

I want my money back in my account instantly.