Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Keerthi shree

Apr 19, 2022

Demat Account

Without My knowledge Axis Bank employee opened demat account while opening salary account this should be consider as criminal's doing how that people doing this should be taken care on urgent basis
jagan.m12013

Feb 1, 2022

Negative Balance

I am using axis bank and there are many charges are applying. Currently my account balance is -1386.49rs so that i can't use the account. I don't know why these penalty charges are done. Please waiver off my negative balance so that i can use the axis account further.

Reg Mob: 8463910034
Account No : 917010053626765

Ramesh R

Hello team,

I had saved some balance for hospital expense and acid bank has debited 5381 rs from me as Consolidated charges without notifying me.

Axis Bank customer service Number, 7811 97 1211 and there is no number that I can reach.

Kindly provide a solutionc

Axis Bank problem

Kindly provide a solution

Axis Bank problem

Ticket booking find out please refund
To file a refund/other service-related queries, call Axis Bank customer care number at 7811 97 1211 or reach on the toll-free number at and . Alternatively, drop in an email at [email protected] to address your concerns.rahul rajwww.com

Ticket booking find out please refund
Swapna Giridhar

Nov 14, 2021

Hello team,

I am trying to reach their customer service and there is no number that I can reach.

Kindly provide a solution
nithin2606

Aug 2, 2021

Unauthorized charges without knowledge

INR 2.36 debited from A/c no. XX4689 on 02-08-21 20:51:03 IST at TIPS/SCG/MCC/31.07.21/B S SERVICE STATIO. Avl Bal- INR ---- Call 18605005555 if not done by you - Axis Bank

I wasn't aware of this charge when making the transaction, I can't find any information regarding this on their website. I wasn't informed about such charges when I ordered this card. I can't find this in the charges list which is on their page regarding the card. I've attached the screengrab from their website where nothing regarding this charge. How is it that they can levy such charges without the consent of the customer? I want a full refund of the amount and need full information regarding the kind of charges I'll be levied in future transactions so that I can decide if I want to stay with this bank or not.

Unauthorized charges without knowledge

Nirajapjy

Jun 30, 2021

Atm withdraw

Jun 3, 2021
Dispute ATM Transaction
I Ramanamurthy Kondeti and I am a Axis bank customer (Axis Bank Account No: 914010020636965), Bangalore and tried to withdraw the amount of 9000/- rupees by using my Axis Bank debit card in HDFC bank ATM (ATM ID: S1ANBG78) on 02/06/2021 at around 07:00 PM. I did not get the amount, but amount got deducted from my account.

Name: Ramanamurthy Kondeti
AXIS Bank Account No: 914010020636965
HDFC ATM ID: S1ANBG78
Date of Transaction: 02/06/2021
Time of Transaction: Around 07 PM on 02/06/2021

Kindly reverse my money on high priority.

If I pay my loan's for 1 day late, do you agree AXIS Bank?

Thanks for

Sanjay sir
Axis Bank customer care number +91 9777~174197.....

Jun 3, 2021

Dispute ATM Transaction

Name: Ramanamurthy Kondeti
AXIS Bank Account No: 914010020636965
HDFC ATM ID: S1ANBG78
Date of Transaction: 02/06/2021
Time of Transaction: Around 07 PM on 02/06/2021

Kindly reverse my money on high priority.

If I pay my loan's for 1 day late, do you agree AXIS Bank?

Kindly revert my amount on high priority and request you to support poor people like us.

May 21, 2021

Consolidation Charges

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx . Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
tamkeentraders

May 18, 2021

Consolidation Charges

Kindly Reverse My Consolidated Charges
My name is: WASEEM AKRAM
AC TYPE : CURRENT ACCOUNT
Account No. 920020065173162
Home Branch: Nagawara,Bangalore.

I have a Current Account with Axis Bank Ac. No. 920020065173162 and Bank deducted Amount of Rs. 3750.75 as consolidated charges and Rs. 657.13 GST on the same (Total: Rs. 4407.88) on 13/03/2021 AND
in the month of April Bank deducted Amount of Rs. 5654.91 as consolidated charges and Rs.1017.88 GST on the same (Total: Rs. 6672.79) on 17/04/2021

in the month of May Bank deducted Amount of Rs. 9118.34 as consolidated charges and Rs.1641.30 GST on the same (Total: Rs. 10759.64) on 15/05/2021

Grand total 21840.31

without any prior notice. Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and i was ignoring but this time i was shocked to see such amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount from my account

Please do the needful.

waseem akram

Consolidation Charges Consolidation Charges Consolidation Charges

Sep 18, 2020

Lien of 46000 on salary account

Unnecessarily lien of 46000 is put on my salary account, my 10000 got blocked ,how to run my family. I want to close account.As this is second time in 6 months irresponsible attitude shown, still Moratorium is there, supreme court ordered not to treat any account as NPA but 46000 was put in negative.
Remove lien immediately or I will close account and finish good relationship of 12 years.
Milind G Kulkarni
Hyderabad
Cell no 8125198918

Apr 27, 2020

Unnecessary amount deduction

Hi, we wish to inform you that the non-maintenance charges have been levied as per the schedule for the months prior to March 2020. Please refer to the link: https://www.axisbank.com/relaxation-in-fees-and-charges-for-savings-account-due-to-covid-19 for more details around this. Thanks for writing in! Regards, Team Axis Bank
Vinod Salimath

Apr 26, 2020

Unnecessary amount deduction

Salary account has been converted into Savings without any notification nor informing.
Agent informed there will be no charges while creating an account but they have charged 944 Rs for Card and Consolidate charges.
Now account went to negative balance.

Unnecessary amount deduction Unnecessary amount deduction

Jan 14, 2020

Consolidated charges

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx. Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Chaux

Jan 12, 2020

Consolidated charges

I have been charged consolidated charges every month and it is my salary account.. I had lost my cheque book and I have called customer care and cancelled all the cheques and also paid the amount for cancellation of cheque book. But still I am getting consolidated charges on my account.. I don't have a proper answer from axis bank people .. so if I am not getting any refund or clarification .. I will file a case against axis bank for fraudulent transaction from the axis bank customers.. please give me valuable answer for me as soon as possible....

8073343493 - registered mobile number

Jan 7, 2020

Regarding closing NRI & NRO account

Hi, we request you to visit the nearest Axis Bank branch and our executive will assist you. Regret the inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Sam607

Jan 6, 2020

Regarding closing NRI & NRO account

My name is Sasidhar and my customer id is 864972061 and on Saturday (4th Jan 2020) I have given an application to reactive my account because I wanted to close the account to open my salary account ( because of one axis bank salary account salesperson my salary account is also frozen because of multiple accounts and my salary is frozen as well with the account). I received a message saying that unfreezing the account can not be processed and contact the branch for further clarification and I tried to contact the branch but no response at all nobody has an idea and no one was able to tell me why it has happened?

and now my salary is blocked and my other axis account is blocked and no one has a great idea why has it happened?
I dont understand how can people get jobs in the bank where they can not even know what is happening.

Nov 23, 2019

transaction amount pending.

Hi, we request you to visit the following link: https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/report-fraud-dispute.aspx and raise a dispute for the referred transaction. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

transaction amount pending.

I made a payment and its failed Axis Bank customer care number,9123603551 call me times but my amount was deducted. its 4 days delayed till date my deducted amount is not reflected in my account. all customer care dialing numbers are unreachable, my relationship manger always busy on another call & they not replied.

Please help me to return my money. after this i will have to close the account because it is not reliable very bad service, totally useless services.

transaction amount pending

Nov 22, 2019

Mobile app transaction pending amount

Oct 7, 2019

Complaint regarding credit card utilization

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. Here is a link that will give you more information on this topic - https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-product/FraudDispute-Disp.aspx. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Rahulranjan55

Oct 3, 2019

Complaint regarding credit card utilization

I made a payment and its failed 2 times but my amount was deducted. its 4 days delayed till date my deducted amount is not reflected in my account. all customer care dialing numbers are unreachable, my relationship manger always busy on another call & they not replied.

regards,