Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Jun 3, 2021

Dispute ATM Transaction

I Ramanamurthy Kondeti and I am a Axis bank customer (Axis Bank Account No: 914010020636965), Bangalore and tried to withdraw the amount of 9000/- rupees by using my Axis Bank debit card in HDFC bank ATM (ATM ID: S1ANBG78) on 02/06/2021 at around 07:00 PM. I did not get the amount, but amount got deducted from my account.

Name: Ramanamurthy Kondeti
AXIS Bank Account No: 914010020636965
HDFC ATM ID: S1ANBG78
Date of Transaction: 02/06/2021
Time of Transaction: Around 07 PM on 02/06/2021

Kindly reverse my money on high priority.

If I pay my loan's for 1 day late, do you agree AXIS Bank?

Kindly revert my amount on high priority and request you to support poor people like us.

May 21, 2021

Consolidation Charges

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx . Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
tamkeentraders

May 18, 2021

Consolidation Charges

Kindly Reverse My Consolidated Charges
My name is: WASEEM AKRAM
AC TYPE : CURRENT ACCOUNT
Account No. 920020065173162
Home Branch: Nagawara,Bangalore.

I have a Current Account with Axis Bank Ac. No. 920020065173162 and Bank deducted Amount of Rs. 3750.75 as consolidated charges and Rs. 657.13 GST on the same (Total: Rs. 4407.88) on 13/03/2021 AND
in the month of April Bank deducted Amount of Rs. 5654.91 as consolidated charges and Rs.1017.88 GST on the same (Total: Rs. 6672.79) on 17/04/2021

in the month of May Bank deducted Amount of Rs. 9118.34 as consolidated charges and Rs.1641.30 GST on the same (Total: Rs. 10759.64) on 15/05/2021

Grand total 21840.31

without any prior notice. Without any prior information how you have deducted from the account. If I didn't get any refunds regarding this I will surely close all my axis accounts. Every month some consolidated charges are debited and i was ignoring but this time i was shocked to see such amount deducted from my account.

Please refund the total deducted Amount from my account

Please do the needful.

waseem akram

Consolidation Charges Consolidation Charges Consolidation Charges

Sep 18, 2020

Lien of 46000 on salary account

Unnecessarily lien of 46000 is put on my salary account, my 10000 got blocked ,how to run my family. I want to close account.As this is second time in 6 months irresponsible attitude shown, still Moratorium is there, supreme court ordered not to treat any account as NPA but 46000 was put in negative.
Remove lien immediately or I will close account and finish good relationship of 12 years.
Milind G Kulkarni
Hyderabad
Cell no 8125198918

Apr 27, 2020

Unnecessary amount deduction

Hi, we wish to inform you that the non-maintenance charges have been levied as per the schedule for the months prior to March 2020. Please refer to the link: https://www.axisbank.com/relaxation-in-fees-and-charges-for-savings-account-due-to-covid-19 for more details around this. Thanks for writing in! Regards, Team Axis Bank
Vinod Salimath

Apr 26, 2020

Unnecessary amount deduction

Salary account has been converted into Savings without any notification nor informing.
Agent informed there will be no charges while creating an account but they have charged 944 Rs for Card and Consolidate charges.
Now account went to negative balance.

Unnecessary amount deduction Unnecessary amount deduction

Jan 14, 2020

Consolidated charges

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-acctchgs-1.aspx. Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Chaux

Jan 12, 2020

Consolidated charges

I have been charged consolidated charges every month and it is my salary account.. I had lost my cheque book and I have called customer care and cancelled all the cheques and also paid the amount for cancellation of cheque book. But still I am getting consolidated charges on my account.. I don't have a proper answer from axis bank people .. so if I am not getting any refund or clarification .. I will file a case against axis bank for fraudulent transaction from the axis bank customers.. please give me valuable answer for me as soon as possible....

8073343493 - registered mobile number

Jan 7, 2020

Regarding closing NRI & NRO account

Hi, we request you to visit the nearest Axis Bank branch and our executive will assist you. Regret the inconvenience caused. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Sam607

Jan 6, 2020

Regarding closing NRI & NRO account

My name is Sasidhar and my customer id is 864972061 and on Saturday (4th Jan 2020) I have given an application to reactive my account because I wanted to close the account to open my salary account ( because of one axis bank salary account salesperson my salary account is also frozen because of multiple accounts and my salary is frozen as well with the account). I received a message saying that unfreezing the account can not be processed and contact the branch for further clarification and I tried to contact the branch but no response at all nobody has an idea and no one was able to tell me why it has happened?

and now my salary is blocked and my other axis account is blocked and no one has a great idea why has it happened?
I dont understand how can people get jobs in the bank where they can not even know what is happening.

Nov 23, 2019

transaction amount pending.

Hi, we request you to visit the following link: https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/report-fraud-dispute.aspx and raise a dispute for the referred transaction. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

transaction amount pending.

I made a payment and its failed Axis Bank customer care number,9123603551 call me times but my amount was deducted. its 4 days delayed till date my deducted amount is not reflected in my account. all customer care dialing numbers are unreachable, my relationship manger always busy on another call & they not replied.

Please help me to return my money. after this i will have to close the account because it is not reliable very bad service, totally useless services.

transaction amount pending

Nov 22, 2019

Mobile app transaction pending amount

Oct 7, 2019

Complaint regarding credit card utilization

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. Here is a link that will give you more information on this topic - https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-product/FraudDispute-Disp.aspx. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Rahulranjan55

Oct 3, 2019

Complaint regarding credit card utilization

I made a payment and its failed 2 times but my amount was deducted. its 4 days delayed till date my deducted amount is not reflected in my account. all customer care dialing numbers are unreachable, my relationship manger always busy on another call & they not replied.

regards,
Rahul R.

Sep 24, 2019

Deducted amount from account

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a link that will help address your concern - https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-product/FraudDispute-Disp.aspx Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Sep 23, 2019

Deducted amount from account

Dear Sir ,
I am a customer bearing customer id 849608379.My account was opened at bangalore kartik nagar branch .It was running smoothly .Suddenly i have shifted from bangalore to my home town .but the account was running at kartik nagar branch ,mean while I have tried to deposite the amount to the account.But It has not been credite to account instead i got the reversal message couldnt .I have tried multiple times to diposite tthe amount but I got the message your money is back (tried to transfer from hdfc and sbi ,then after 5-10 minutes i used to get the amount you transfer to axis was back to your account .I travelled to patia ,bhubaneswar branch to findout he root cause .They could not able to say the root cause why I am not able to diposite the amount .Then I thought of account transfer to my home branch patia ,for transfering the account I have traveeled multiple time to the branch .First they have tried to do throuhg internet but it was not sucessful .It was repeated for arrount 10 times ,for this I used to travel bank .Then suddenly I thought let me gvie the application to them for transfering the account from bangalore to patia .After giveing the application ,they have made a phone call to me ,infomed me account is deactivate ,you can come to branch either you can close account or you can acitivate the same acccount .Then I have asked how much I have to pay for transfering the account instead closing the account .They told to me if you are going for clossing the account only you have to pay 300 + as I had nagative balance which is showed in my account.But if you want to continue the same account ,first we have to acivate the account and then we will take the transfer the transfer ,for that there will be 10 k charges which would be dipostted in your account then your nagatvie 300 rs will be deducted from that account .Account got transfered .I have diposited arround 40k .After one month i got arround 3000 k deducted from my account.I have trravelled to branch to find out the root casue .They could not able to say the appropriate answer .I have given one application before 7 days but till now i didnot get any response from them.They are saying you have not maintained the minimum balance that is why it is deducted and we cant do anything .My question is if the account is deactivate how come they have charged for minumum balance ,even though they have not allowed to diposite the amount which i have tried throuhg online multiple times .
Sir do the need full and get back my money .

pradeep

Sep 20, 2019

TDS deducted

Hi, we are here to help! We request you to refer to the following link: https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/issues/IID-Deposits-TDS.aspx to get more details on the referred topic. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
kiransureka

Sep 18, 2019

TDS deducted

I had submitted my 15H for FD- 915040014178831 in April 2019 in Wagholi branch of Pune. SR-number 51297396 for 15H (Deviprasad Sureka ). Inspite of this TDS has been deducted on my FD in Aug 2019.
I have tried to call wagholi brachial many times not picking up phone. Written emails. Not responding at all.. please suggest me what to do.whom. to follow.
For 2018-2019 whole year TDS Was deducted and we could not even know as it is deducted from fd amount. TDS is not reflecting in Axis pass book.
I have faced loss because of Bank's mistake..

Customer id-455000141

TDS deducted TDS deducted

chandan9191

Sep 4, 2019

amount debited wrongly

axis bank is doing wrong with customer also debit amount from account showing consolidated charges when called to customer care he keeps on hold long as well as disconnect also i have all the recording proof and discussion.on 28th i called 7 times to customer care every time he talked and give hold for 25 mnts.

Today i also discussed with customer care about complained he said that you will get solution in 24rs but i didn't received call or mail after 7 days.

amount debited 1770

Aug 23, 2019

ATM MACHINE PARTIAL MONEY

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. We are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest. Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
MMMT

Aug 22, 2019

ATM MACHINE PARTIAL MONEY

I done tranction by axis atm for get 12000 Rs but I got only 6000. I registered complaint immediately to the customer care. Today is the third day but I don't get money back. What I do? Please suggest.

Aug 21, 2019

Current Account Minus Balance

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a link that will help address your concern - https://bit.ly/2eC0Kay Regards, Team Axis Bank.
jinspjose

Aug 21, 2019

Current Account Minus Balance

I have a Axis Bank current account which I opened one year back and due to business loss I am not using it from past 8 months.

now the account shows a minus balance of INR 11420.

My account number is 918020038432107 and IFSC is UTIB0003310.

I want to close this account as early as possible as I don't have the money to clear the minus balance.

Kindly help me to waive of minus balance and support to close the account.

Jins P Jose