Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Rahil15

May 27, 2016

Staff not friendly

I have current account ,I need a withdrawal very urgent.I reached bank with a cheque at 2:30 pm as I reached to the counter the cashier went for lunch even though they have two booth I plead him it's very urgent if I got delayed 10 mins I will lost the opportunity he just simply ignored even though no one behind me which reflects the arrogance. And finally I have lost the opportunity...
Prokrity

May 22, 2016

Deducted money without any information

My name is prokrity saha..having Saving account in axis bank. Today they deduct 744.47 rupees from my saving account without informing me as a consolidated dp charges.
Please take nessesory action against.
Prasanthvutla

May 21, 2016

Axis bank deducted consolidated DP charges 744.25

Axis bank has been deducted consolidated DP charges on may21 2016 as of amount 744.25
I didn't hold demat account with axis bank
I gave a call to customer care they don't have answers why they did it
Raised a complaint regarding the same
nishanth_rao

May 12, 2016

Non sanction of Housing Loan

Loan number - LT_LNTOP/4165680 and PH_LNPHG_FLOATING/4158904

I had submitted all documents and requested for balance transfer of Rs 4,39,000 from kotak mahindra bank to Axis bank for my villa - Himagiri Meadows. On top of it, I requested for Rs 20,00,000/- top up loan. I paid Rs 2,863/- through Citibank cheque 945841 towards processing fees on Feb 5th 2016.

After repeated followup from my end, I got to hear after a month that there are some open legal queries. Though I had submitted all the needed documents asked by the lawyer, I again submitted sale deeds and other documents. The lawyer was asking for the judgement decree passed for survey number 147. Please note that Himagiri Meadows is built on survey numbers 36, 37, 41/1, 41/2 and 41/3. Top of all, my villa is in survey number 41/3 and not the one said by lawyer.

I have also furnished a housing loan number of my colleague who has taken loan from Axis bank for the property in Himagiri Meadows as reference.

I have reached out to Manager Manu Gowda asking him to refund my processing fees if Axis bank is unable to sanction my loan. He said its not possible to refund my fees. I am following up with him and another officer - Anjali Shetty for last 2 months with no response from them.

I would like to cancel the whole process as of now. I request to refund my processing amount charges (Rs 2853/-) as there is no fault of mine.

Kindly help

Nishanth Rao

May 9, 2016

worst bank of NRI services

I wanted to create a fixed deposit from my NRI account but it was giving me error about invalid Pan number.
First of all it should not ask for PAN number for NRI accounts.
Second even if I'm entering correct PAN number its giving me error Invalid Pan number.
Third after so many calls to service help desk and Service request for almost 3 months they closed my SR without resolving the issue.
Fourth escalated to local Indore branch managers and relation ship managers still they were not able to resolve the issue or update PAN number or create a fixed deposit from there side.
No help at all.

Never ever open a NRI account for this bank. Staff is also usless.
Dabeet Rajesh

May 5, 2016

Un necessary charges debited from credit card

INR 1599 was spent on your Credit Card XX4893 on 05-May-16 at CPP ASSISTANCE. I even don't know why these amount is debited from my credit card. Can you people please find me a solution. I am trying to contact axis customer service but they are not available at any moment.
Nouheer

May 3, 2016

Debit Card Activation

After issue debit card too late link the account .

understand emergency.I am very upset as service.

Apr 4, 2016

salary accountant opening related

I wants to open my salary a/c in your branch but, at the time of fill up form many confusion are there

Example :First name means surname, middle name means My name and last name means My father's name as per banking rules,,,,,,

i don't know which type of your rules....

Please advise on........
Uday99

Mar 29, 2016

Worst Backend team & Customer care service

Hello, this is Uday and I am from Vizag.

I am using Axis Bank Credit card for the past 1 year and in the month of Feb 2016 1st week I got a call from a lady of Axis Bank saying that I got eligible for add on cards, which resulted in applying for them. After a week I received a message saying that my cards has been dispatched by Blue Dart courier service. After a week from then, I called courier people and they said that they came to my home but no one is there (Which is a absolute bull shit as I verified the CC TV footage of my building) .

Then I again called Axis Bank customer care and changed the flat number form 304 to 310 (In fact both are side by side flats in same floor) and waited for 10 more days. After that I got a message from Blue Dart people saying to contact the local office to collect my card. I did so and this time that said that card is going to be delivered at my office address (Hyderabad). I am really shocked, How come they know my office address ? If they had this info earlier, Then why should I change the address and wait for 10 more days ?

I really got fed up with all these things and I raised a request for cancellation of add-on cards as they people are unable to deliver it (happened the same thing earlier with my credit card 1 year ago) and refund the money (which was debited for the purpose of image processing with out informing to me) on 21st March 2016. Till today (29th March), I have called Axis Bank customer care people around 7 times with several SR# but everyone is saying that my card will be cancelled with in 24 hours.

Even today (29th March) afternoon 2:00 PM I spoke to one of their executive (customer care) he said that he verified with his superiors and my add-on card is going to be cancelled by close of business today. But in the evening again I got a message from Axis Bank saying that my add-on card has been dispatched thru Blue Dart services and I will receive it with in 72 hours.

I am really not sure whether I am dealing with a Corparate bank and with some local government bank. Why this is taking so many days just to cancel the card. Or, Are these guys trying to mob people by just giving some cock and bull stories.

Frankly speaking, This is the 1st time I called up customer care people so many times (7-8) just for one cause in my life time. When they don't have sufficient information on what they are saying then how come they can clear the customer issues ?
Hariprasad Padaki

Mar 22, 2016

Web site related

I was shockingly surprised, that if we are not a customer of Axis Bank we can never contact any body in Axis bank, for any queries...!!!

I got into a Website which says " Customer complaints" where in it asks me to select state and then city.. please note both are mandatory... but after selecting Karnataka, Bengaluru never comes on screen, it has only "ABHU DHABI" and you can never proceeed... so we cannot give feed back..

As adamant I am .. I bumped into this site.. Just trying to give a feed back to be more accessible to people in this world of Open communication..

Just try calling (080) 22066000... please listen to the voice mail... nobody can follow what is said.. finally get to the number 18002095577 .. try and speak to any Customer service personnel... you can never get through if you are not a customer...of Axis Bank..

Is that the Intention ??? just asking !!!
KrupaGowda

Mar 16, 2016

User Interface look and feel issue

Hello Team,

I found a small bug on your net-banking site when I tried to transfer funds to my beneficiary.
So when I selected the transfer funds option in payment section, on default it doesn't fetch any available beneficiaries.
On selecting the type of account to transfer it would fetch beneficiaries added to respective account types priorily.
So this time when I tried doing this, I was so confused to find the options. Ideally the "bank account types" would have been arranged in a drop down but currently I see that all the account types are arranged in single line without even a seperation from each. The UI design (look and feel) of that section is not identifiable by user like me. (Refer screenshot to view)
Kindly give a fix on reported issue.

User Interface look and feel issue

Ramdas Nikam

Mar 11, 2016

Document Missuse

My Name is Ramdas Nikam working at L&T technology Services Limited.
I have applied for Home loan for that I have submitted all signed and check document to your executive and informed him all clear picture as per that he had informed me will give you sanction letter in next week but since 5 week have done but still that executive not provided sanctioned letter and since 5 week I m often calling him and messaging but no response in front of him he is not calling me I have msg him I will complain to police for wasted my 5 week and not giving my Signed document. . he is not responding my call and ready to give my document. Really guys very pathetic and very bed service from Axis Bank.

I forgot His Name but I have his Mobile no - 8691818911
My mobile No : 9870885751
sravanbala

Mar 9, 2016

Money withdraw

This is the worst branch i have ever seen.anytime you go to bank to withdraw money,there won't be money in the bank.we have to wait for more than 2 hours.this is ridiculous and not accepted service
ateeq2542

Mar 3, 2016

Fake call for personal loan

Received a call from +917036173987 offering loan

Jan 29, 2016

sandeep jain employeeid 1235 call me and debit all my saving balance
e

Jan 28, 2016

current account

i have submitted my document 2/3 time to Siddhesh Rane (9930822447)for opening current account but till date it not opened.
form is rejected many time, don't know the reason
Lalita kudari

Dec 26, 2015

Fraud call asking for ATM card details.

I got call from+91 82 94 657143 this No on 25th December 2015 at 10 AM telling that You didn't submit KYC forms, hence Your ATM card ll be blocked, so in order to unblock u have to give your card no.. Without knowing I given all details, he took 6800 INR from my account. He told his name is RK Sharma.
Please consider this as complaint and take immediate action. And also he blocked my ATM card. I called customer care also but no one received the call.

Please help regarding this and please credit the same amount to my account.

Fraud call asking for ATM card details.

syed a

Dec 24, 2015

Loan Extra charges

This is a hopeless bank with no proper customer support they need to change their structure of supporting customers
And need to respond to their queries and not just eating money.

Call me if you want to here more...

Syed
+ 9886304852
Anirudha Brid

Dec 24, 2015

Free transactions at Axis ATM

I do not understand why should there be a limit to my Transactions from Axis Bank ATM being a Customer from the same Bank. Is it not the Bank responsibility to allow us as many transactions as we may like? I can understand transactions at Other Bank ATM's, but being an Axis Bank Customer I should have freedom to have as many Transactions I please from AXIS ATM's.

Dec 17, 2015

Bad Services sorry very bad services

I Want to Net Secure Facility, I apply for net secure since one month by 3 times on home branch at Amreli-365 601 (Gujarat) and also call to Customer Service on 1-800-209-5577 in last one month regular at every 2-3 day. i submitted three time physically form in home branch at amreli But reply to me by each customer service call for wait two days for this net secure service. i try to last one month. pls. watch my call record. but facilities not provide me. I know procedure taken 2 days but i will try since one month. Pls. give me facility If doesn’t provide facility in 8 hours, i closed my account due to bad service sorry very bad service.

+91 94263 72723

Dec 17, 2015

bad services

I Want to Net Secure Facility, I apply for net secure since one month by 3 times on home branch at Amreli-365 601 (Gujarat) and also call to Customer Service on 1-800-209-5577 in last one month regular at every 2-3 day. i submitted three time physically form in home branch at amreli But reply to me by each customer service call for wait two days for this net secure service. i try to last one month. pls. watch my call record. but facilities not provide me. I know procedure taken 2 days but i will try last since one month. Pls. give me facility If doesn’t provide facility in 24 Hr., i closed my account on Monday due to bad internet service.
yuvrajsinh4u

Nov 6, 2015

Axis Bank Chandlodiya branch, Ahmedabad Complaint

Hello Sir,

I want to open an account for my two children, so we call Axis bank executive Mr Manoj Patel of Chandlodiya Branch. And he has collected all the related document and money (6000 Rs) to open an account on 12/oct/2015. And until yesterday 05/nov/2015 they have not filled application or either open account for my children and i am calling him from last week, to know whats the status of my account and he is replying me that its already open and you can collect the passbook of it. So i asked him that i haven't got any message on my mobile number, and he is replying that you will get it very soon. Week ago i called him again and i told that i am coming to bank to collect passbook as i haven't got any welcome kit by post. and he is saying me that he will dropped it in my office after few hours, and he never show up. Then i rang him on next day, and he is leaving me message that "Can I Call you Later". After few hours i call him again and he is saying that " I am in hospital, i had an accident. i will drop it tomorrow." Even next day no reply so i call him again, and told that i can pick it up from bank or other place were ever you say. And He is saying" i will personally give you tomorrow. And yesterday i got message from bank that " We have received your application to know more about your application stat please visit our website www.axisbank.com your application number is ---------. And then today i am getting only one message stating account number of my one child, and still i haven't got account number of another child.

So i rang there toll free number 18001035577. where Ms Pooja is saying that my mobile number is not register mobile number, so please call from register mobile number. I said i want to know status of my application as i am unable to know on web site, and she is replying that "Please call from your register mobile number". I said, that is my register mobile number and she is still forcing me that it is not your register mobile number, so i ask her how come you have send me application number on my mobile number. Then she is saying that sorry sir i can't help you. I told her that i need to talk to the manger and i wan't to make an complaint of it, and she is replying me that manager (senior) is not available here. Then i told her please sort out my issue and she hang up for a while and replying me that i can't give you anything and also you can't check your account status on website.
So i call there customer service number to complaint all about it and they are saying that "WE DON'T EXCEPT COMPLAINT HERE FOR THAT YOU NEED TO GO TO THE BRANCH OFFICE".

So i rang " AXIS BANK CHANDLODIYA BRANCH, AHMEDABAD". i ask for manager, then she transfer my call to manager and manager is asking for problem, before i start my complaint " HE IS SAYING THAT I AM TRANSFERRING YOUR CALL" Then assistant branch Manager KISAN, he pickup my call and i told him that i want to make a complaint about your executive Mr Manoj Patel. Because he has not open account for my children and know its already going to be month and always giving me excuses. And i told him that he was saying to me that he is hospitalized because of accident . Then SHOCKING thing was that "HE SAID THAT HE IS IN BANK NOT HOSPITALIZED".

Then Mr Kisan is saying to me that he was saying that some document are missing and you haven't given yet. And know i got more annoyed and ask him that if the documents were missing then how come Mr Manoj is saying that he has passbook of my children and also you never told me that documents are missing.
Then he is saying me that he will speak to manoj and give me call back. Then Mr Manoj is calling from Mr Kisan office and saying that there was one document missing. So i told him that i have given you all the documents, how come you are missing document, then he saying that " THAT DOCUMENT HAS BEEN MISPLACED BY ME". But don't worry i have open one account of your child and another one is under process, and i will drop it by this evening.
I am still waiting for my welcome kit and passbook of my children its 3:00 pm 06/11/2015.

So know you can think this is the Pathetic Service of Axis Bank, Branch Executive, call center. They are not here to help us.

I WANT INTEREST OF MY MONEY FOR ONE MONTH AND COMPLAINT SHOULD BE REGISTER AND ACTION SHOULD BE TAKEN ON THOSE STAFF.

"AXIS BANK FRAUD BANK". Axis Bank Fraud Bank.

Yuvraj Sinh Chauhan
GUPTA SANTOSH

Nov 2, 2015

ATM SE PAISA CUT GAYA H

DATE 05/09/215
ATM NO. ################
A/C NO . 12053211010029
ATM ADDRESS- BATHUA CHAURAHA REEWA ROAD MIRZAPUR (U.P.)
HOME BRANCH - UCO BANK MIRZAPUR
RS 10000
binod raj

Oct 19, 2015

salary account not activated

Hi!

this is binod kumar sethi employee of Sagasys Infotech Pvt. Ltd. was submit my documents (KYC) on 16th october 2015 friday to Mr. Suresh (Electorinic city branch). He told that the account should be activated with in 2 days but now there is no activate of my account no is 915010041947540. still i am waiting for the activation and today he told that the account active on tomorrow on 21st october...

so, i am very disappointed..plz resolved as soon as possible....

that bank guys commitment is failure.....
Sanjgupta1500889

Oct 18, 2015

Regarding consolidated charges

I am sanjeev , I have salary account in Axis Bank. In my a/c without giving any prior information and deducted consolidated charges Rs. 1503/- on 18/10/2015. Whosoever not even have minutes to let me know adjact about consolidated charges of the bank a/c and what is the reason for deduction.please refund my money.