Axis Bank

binod raj

Oct 19, 2015

salary account not activated

Hi!

this is binod kumar sethi employee of Sagasys Infotech Pvt. Ltd. was submit my documents (KYC) on 16th october 2015 friday to Mr. Suresh (Electorinic city branch). He told that the account should be activated with in 2 days but now there is no activate of my account no is 915010041947540. still i am waiting for the activation and today he told that the account active on tomorrow on 21st october...

so, i am very disappointed..plz resolved as soon as possible....

that bank guys commitment is failure.....
Sanjgupta1500889

Oct 18, 2015

Regarding consolidated charges

I am sanjeev , I have salary account in Axis Bank. In my a/c without giving any prior information and deducted consolidated charges Rs. 1503/- on 18/10/2015. Whosoever not even have minutes to let me know adjact about consolidated charges of the bank a/c and what is the reason for deduction.please refund my money.
Durgesh chouksey

Oct 13, 2015

Travel card problem

Axis bank forex card work is worst and worst. I withdraw 4000aed (72000inr) from dubai's atm but I didn't get the money from atm but amount was deducted from my account. 15 days already I waited to return back my amount.
This amount is very big for me i am student here i want to pay my fees from that amount. but axis bank customer care asking me to wait more 50-60 days. I will never use axis bank forex travel card. This is fully waste.

-Durgesh chouksey
+971525788405
Reshma89

Oct 7, 2015

worst staff in jaynagar

one fat lady sangeeta is very uncooperative and treats customers in a bad way. never answers to any queries. this is in axis bank jaynagar 4th T block bangalore. acts like she is the bank owner. get proper staff to cater to customers in a good way. i had to close my account due to this large lady.
ShalabhN

Sep 30, 2015

Abusive call

Receiving calls from phone number - 01409801292 continuously, and speaking derogatory and abusive language.

On checking on TrueCaller, it says Axis Bank number. Kindly take the requisite action.
tirupav

Sep 22, 2015

Customer Support

When I associated with Axis Bank 3 Plus years (NRE account). While joining with Axis, I asked agent that why i have join with axis bank and why con't another , he told me that we will do faster response in customer support and banking services.Finally I associated with Axis and it went well since i use very less transaction i did with axis. In recent day, I started using more then I facing web access problems and Login issue then on interacted more with tech support team and realized AXIS is providing worst online support!!!! its really scrap services they are providing. I have raised many tickets and many emails, but will get only auto generated e-mails with text saying required two days to resolve the issue.

Mostly they stuck with TWO DAYS and those two days will never and ever come. it is ture since i have raised eight ticket and my issue and all eight are not resolved even now and there is only one standard response all the time.

Needs to Improve:
1.Phone Banking Tech Support team does not have much information.They only knows about showing the options in website apart from that nothing they have done for me.
2.Stop Saying 24hrs banking support service if your not providing. Today support team told me to call in IST morning time for solving the issue after 30 min wait time.
3.Missing accountability and trying to escape from the issue
Niket123

Sep 21, 2015

Having One cash counter active for 100 people

In India branch code 194 having only one cash counter active.
I spent 1 hour for redeeming a check but due to slow person on counter I didn't able to redeem it.Worst services I found ever now these day in any bank.They need to think on this.because no these day no body is having enough time for this simple work
pranaykumarupadhyay

Sep 16, 2015

Customare care number is WORST

hi,

I would like to tell you people that you customer care number is so dead that it seems like we are trying to reach someone who is already dead, 15 years ago.

whenever i ma trying to reach your executive then i am waiting for so long that at last i have disconnect the call.

Either you people do not have head count in your BPO or your whole money is wasted in Signing in DEEPIKA for advertisement.

Plase Show some concern about Customer's issues.
pooja kandalkar

Sep 9, 2015

your staff don't have customer importance

I have my youth account with u that is (mutual fund )I provide my all document cheque &all that 1 month amt deducted from my kotak marinara bank act 2 amt was deducted 5th of all month but payment was not made no amt deduction n when I visit ur ghatkopar branch they are the pepole continuesly busy on their cell phone at least they don't have sens they afford place for sit they don't know what are the current policy of axis bank have any one who receive this message plzz reply with good service
man mohan soni

Aug 31, 2015

payment not received

sir/madam
payment not received in date 31/8/2015 time 3.35 pm cash counter (mr.partik kothari) in my account is very imargancy coundsion my account no. is 914010013256389 ifs code utib0001732
man mohan soni

Aug 31, 2015

payment not received

sir/madam
Customer of Axis

Aug 28, 2015

Worst Customer Service

I am a new customer recently availed home loan. untill the loan processed and the fee, the bank officials called every second to confirm the loan and fee. Now i am calling everyday to fix some of the issues, no response, not even picking phone. The online message system and toll free number is another way to make people foolish. It says reply in 24 hours it never happened. None of mails replied. Worst service i have ever seen. Instead of cheating customers this bank board members and top officials can beg on the roadside for day to day life.
gauthama

Aug 20, 2015

poor security of website

hi, i was using axis bank internet banking from past 4 months in my system, suddenly their website UI are changed , its fine. after some 2 days when i log in to my common account it asks some new secondary security question. it was asking wrong security question. if it asks some different question than which i fixed earlier, how can i answer it.? i don't use axis bank mobile app. u didn't gave any option to complaint it. what kind of web service it is? i tried 4 times, it was wrong . whats the solution? do i need to go to branch office? then what is usage of internet banking's? i am stuck. my branch office is too far. earlier web service was more user friendly than this newer one.
provide some online customer support please.
ajay.t

Aug 6, 2015

Double deduction of premium amount

I Sangita Thakur applied for PMJJBY through SMS. But Axis Bank Purnea branch debited double amount Rupees 660.It should be Rupees 330.I talked to customer care but he did not taken complain and telling to contact with your branch. Then I talked to Branch Manager Purnea he is also not taken any complain. So i please request to you please refund my money Rupees 330.
shekhar.pd

Aug 3, 2015

Axis Bank

Dear Bankers I Mr.Shekhar Indrekar from pune had applied for home loan with your bank and has paid processing fees of 13000/- to your representative Mr. Sandeep Awari (9960447049) from karve nagar branch. Wherein in I could not get property in my budget from last 6months and on top of that the sanction letter was also issued to me late after almost a month. In fact it was not even informed to me that if i could not manage to get property within due period i will not get my refund back.

Dears we work hard daily for our salary when we decide to invest in home loan depending on such so called reputed (AXIS bank) brand. We are been cheated from people like you, are you people only depended on customers processing fees and getting your incentives or completing your target.

Kindly think you have take my 15 days salary and now you all are not even bothered to call back and know what is the problem with customer. I still remember your representative was behind me calling and taking follow ups for processing fees. Currently no one is bothered and is happily in search of fooling new customers.
Let me inform you the fees which are deducted from my account will not fulfill your needs.

This is one of the pathetic deal I have ever done in my life because I am just a common man and was not aware how to apply or get home loan.
I am writing this to your team just because this issue does not allows me to sleep and force me to think once a day that I have lost my 15 day salary with stupid brand.
If you have shame on your process or training part kindly need a call back on same on my number (9209988323).

Customers – Do not depend on this kind of brands your hard work earnings should not go for waste behind such unreliable brands. Know the complete details of every bank and then only pay your fees after getting everything in writing from any bank people.
Sudhindra.S

Jul 30, 2015

Property insurence

Dear sir ,

I am Sudhindra . S , taken home loan in axis bank (sahakarnagar nagar branch). Last December 2014 . In mean time axis bank person taken offrend 10,000 cheque for property insurence . Than after I am not get any insurence copy . When I enquiry no one responseed . Please help me some one for property insurence .

Sudhindra
MFS

Jul 21, 2015

Worst Service Bank (AXIS BANK)

I'm not sure if someone is going to read all this and take action, still writing it to help others to save their valuable time!!

I visited the WORST SERVICE BANK (AXIS BANK) on July 3rd 2015 to open a current account and submitted all the documents and paid an amount of Rs. 15,000/- as a deposit. The rep said the account will be active by 9th July 2015 as it has to come through Mumbai. It was 10th July 2015 neither have I received any confirmation nor any kit in the Mail. So I called the bank on the 10th and spoke to the Manager, he said the rep through whom I opened the account met with an accident & the account wasn't processed & assured me an account active by 13th July 2015. It was 15th July 2015 & no response from the bank or any Mail. I contacted the Manager on the 15th, he had no answer but requested me to wait another 2 days. I waited till 17th July 2015 and called them back he said he was in a meeting & will call me back in 10 minutes. Never called me back even after 10 hours. However, on 20th July 2015 I visited the bank and wanted to talk to the Branch Manager but the Branch Manager was in a meeting so spoke to the same Manager I have been contacting. He requested to give him 24 hours saying it's a personal request and he will have my account opened by 21st July 2015 whatsoever. I called him on the 21st to check the status he didn't answer my call just sent me a text saying he is on a Vacation.

I might have requested them to return my money more than a 100 times so I can move to HDFC or ICICI. They were just holding me for no reason & they neither return my money nor open an account today is 22nd July 2015.

In the service industry it is the words which matters and nothing else is important. I'm really disappointed with the kind of services I have received from AXIS BANK and no employee is bothered to help.
Anreddy

Jul 9, 2015

Fraud Transaction From My Axis A/c

Myself having salary a/c with axis bank, dated 19-6-2015 time around 7.16 Am, 6 illegal transactions was done by unknown person through online purchase i.e ECOMPUR/TIMES BUS SOL/SBIPG, Rs.17442/- five transaction and Rs.5700/- one transaction total Rs.92910/- debited from a/c. Even though My Concern was why did'nt i get the net secure password or OTP for the online transaction ?? How could you authorize multiple transactions without OTP ?? This proves on-line account are no more safe in axis bank and Debit card its with me and I’m not activated internet banking from beginning and this amount was kept for my sister marriage.

My Question to bank where transaction is happened like ip address, website, from and to address of deliver of purchase but bank not ready to give the complete report is the bank safe guarding the customer money.

Please find the Bank given effortless clarification and hiding the issue

Dear Mr. Reddy,
We refer to your e-mail dated June 19, 2015 received via Service Request 10520486 regarding the POS Dispute.
We wish to inform you that the disputed transactions are successful e-commerce/online transactions processed by entering user id and password available only with the customer and authenticated under two factor authorization. The transactions have been successfully claimed by the merchant bank. Since these transactions are processed in a secure environment with ECI value 5, there are no dispute rights with card issuing bank and you are liable for the same.
We regret for any inconvenience caused to you and the delay in response.
Thank you for your kind co-operation.
Assuring you the best services,

Shilpa Naik
Axis Bank Ltd, NPC1, 5th Floor, "Gigaplex", Plot No I.T.5,
MIDC, Knowledge Park, Airoli,
Navi Mumbai-400708.
Ph: 022-71315314

Kindly help me to take legal action on this issue and this type transaction happening everyday but banks are not taking serious to secure.

Ashoka
A/c Holder of Axis Bank
Punit Thakur

Apr 28, 2015

Poor Customer Service

I was on international tour with #AxisBank #VisaCredit Card. My AC No. 1100101003759 when I was using this it show me declined, I check my balance it was full. I was unable to contact with bank to know why this is happening. So, it was useless. Somehow I have managed with this. When I came back in India and spoke with bank. They said they have sent me a new card and they blocked my current card. But I told them you people have not informed me before dispatching or sending new card to me. I got surprise reply that "they sent me a message”..... Hmm I told them that I was on international tour so might be I wasn't in coverage and you people are only inform me through message then you are taking e-mail Id’s??? Just for trend or formalities.
As I asked them who told you to replace this card neither i hasn't sent you request for replacing nor my card is near expiry. Big stupidity, pathetic service
Without notify me they sent new card and they even not feel that to inform me about blocking my card. I got so many problems.
Still they are not feeling anything they are saying “it’ll take 10 days to get a new card”.
K Madhu Sudhan Reddy

Apr 8, 2015

Not able create a new account

The worst bank in world is AXIS BANK. It has very good auto generate mail system that's all and it always says that the issue will be solved in 1 working day.

Please don't believe what they said. I have been fighting from couple of weeks through 24*7 and through MAILS and finally I visited the branch for JUST new account.

Hahaha.. Funny thing is they are not able to locate my application form.

Madhu k
Arpan8492

Mar 28, 2015

Mobile Recharge online internet banking

this is the 5th time i am complaining to The AXIS service of Internet banking.
Many a times i tried to make the payment of Internet recharge online via Axis Bank's internet Banking Service.

most of the times the amount is deducted from the a/c but not credited for the recharge. whenever I complaint to the Axis, they always say only one thing that if the amount is not recharged then it will be credited automatically to the A/c after a week. But I never get a notification regarding the credited amount. This implies that The AXIS bank doesn't care for just 100 to 200 rs. There is no value of this much amount for the Axis bank.
Vaibhav Singh

Mar 23, 2015

SOLUTION FOR EVERYONE

TO CHANGE, RECOVER AND GENERATE NEW PIN FOR YOUR CREDIT/ DEBIT AND ATM CARD, GO TO

AND CLICK 'Visit Pin Recovery Page'
Anil224

Mar 19, 2015

Worst Banking services

I planned to take a forex card in Axis bank, for this purpose they asked me to open an account with INR 10,000/- , I just opened and they gave me forex card and my account. After these some people told me that, there is no need of any account in axis bank for taking forex card. I went to Guntur Branch, they confirmed that there is no need of account for taking forex card. In these process they charged me 200/- for account opening and 300/- some taxes.
If you are not aware of information they will suck your Money. They do not give information, and plan to fraud and take money.

If feedback forms have negative 100. I will definitely give it.

The worst service.
Mehul Bhanawat

Mar 12, 2015

Double charge of one transaction

I am holding Axis bank Single currency travel card (USD)
i have entered into purchase transaction in Boston USA. and I have been charged twice for one transaction. But I checked with store manager they only got credit for one transaction. Even I have personally reconciled store report.As one transaction was void.

I have emailed the bank and also Rm but i did not get any response from Bank yet.

Full name :- Mehul Bhanawat
Account no:- 855204221

Details of the two entry for same transaction :-
09/03/2015

73.98
Archana alle

Mar 7, 2015

default transaction

Axis bank people are cheaters fraud and they have no proper access to customer problems.they will just make customer do all the work for them.I had used my debit card to make a transaction in diagnostic center the amount was wrong so the receptionist cancelled the transaction but the amount was debited from my account by bank.it was the bank back end problem, they were suppose to fix it but customer support people kept telling u have to fill dispute form and attach proof of failed transaction.when this was done by the diagnostic center the bank people should have checked with them but they kept telling me to show proof.when everything is online and they have data base of my account it was very easy for them to access but just wasting time of customer.the bank should be closed down for all non sense rules they have.
PLZ DONT MAKE ACCOUNT IN THIS BANK THESE PEOPLE WILL JUST MAKE U RUN BEHIND THEM FOR YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY.THEY ARE MONEY EATERS.POOREST BANK IN INDIA.NUMBER ONE FRAUD.