Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Jul 3, 2010

account debited

dear sir,
your ser vice is not so good.....i have submitted my complaints for the amount 2439.9 debited from my account on date 28/06/10 record number is 8439 without any prior notice. so please get to me soon with a good and reliable reason and can u please courier my quarterly transaction bill in my billing address. my account no. is 5600100254595

Jul 1, 2010

Incorrect Debit from my account

I am a savings accountholder of Axis bank, A/C No. 052010100632119 with the account name SURESH BABU B.I had gone to withdraw money from the citi bank atm which was in ITPL,Whitefield , Bangalore on 28th of June 2010 at time 13.23.Twice i had tried to withdraw 500 rupees from the atm. Both the times it came with unable to process request failed due to server reqest.Then i went to diff Citi bank atm machine which was in the same location. I had with drawn 500 rupees. when i checked my bank balance it came up with 1500 withdrawn ifrom citi bacnk . But i got only 500 to my hand. So 1000 had been wrongly deducted from my account.

So please investigate & add that money to my account.

Jul 1, 2010

I connect

I am not able to find my customer ID.. my account number 910010018944944
Please help me
muhammed unaise v

Jun 1, 2010

Personal Loan Closure

I have applied of closure of my personal loan on March 30th 2010, but till now the account is not closed. Whenever I call them/ visit them at the branch, they say it will get closed by this weekend. But till now no luck. And they kept on deducting the EMI. They say that it will get refunded, but the amount that they refunded for one month is less than the EMI I paid by 2K. I'm unable to follow up with them everyday and with every employee.

Can you please help me out with this.

Jun 1, 2010

Preclosed Loan - Bank still deducting EMI

Dear Concerned,

I preclosed my Axis Bank CAR LOAN - AU0090100152150 on 6th May 2010 and was assured that all formalities were done and a stop payment order would be issued on my post dated cheques and that I would get back my cheques in a few days.

Inspite of closing the account and getting the letter from Axis, the bank has still deducted an EMI from my account on 1st June 2010.

I have left the city and its difficult to manage to find the bank person on the phone, hoping my best to get a refund asap.

Vishal Salunkhe

May 20, 2010

Account Statements

Axis bank is carrying out software up gradation, they are not giving bank statements.
It initially told it is from 15th may 2010 to 19th may 2010 3PM.
I have waited till 3.30PM on that day it was still same,not activated the service.
Next day also they changed the end date to 20th may 2010 3PM.
So i went directly to bank to get it.Even they told its not possible.I was in so much urgent from these days to get it.
Even today(20-05-2010) they changed the date to get this service again to tomorrow.
i din no how long they will do that.Why they are not telling the exact date of activation of this service???
Don't relie on AXIS bank service...it will be very bad in all these situations.

May 13, 2010

Lien Balance

My loan EMI directly linked to my savings account was deducted by axis bank but the same amount was also put into lien balance .
Axis bank is the worst bank to contact and get problems sorted out ..
I an trying since 15-20 days on all customer care numbers ,Branch numbers ..They ask for details and then bring some excuse or other not to entertain us ..They gave us some email IDs to send our problem ...The email ids are also mentioned on their website ...but they do not work and email bounces ..

Pathetic Customer Orientation of Axis Bank ...Just changing the Name from UTI to Axis does not make you a MNC bank ...Learn customer care and value their time also ..