Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Oct 7, 2019

Complaint regarding credit card utilization

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. Here is a link that will give you more information on this topic - https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-product/FraudDispute-Disp.aspx. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Rahulranjan55

Oct 3, 2019

Complaint regarding credit card utilization

I made a payment and its failed 2 times but my amount was deducted. its 4 days delayed till date my deducted amount is not reflected in my account. all customer care dialing numbers are unreachable, my relationship manger always busy on another call & they not replied.

Please help me to return my money. after this i will have to close the account because it is not reliable very bad service, totally useless services.

regards,
Rahul R.

Sep 24, 2019

Deducted amount from account

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a link that will help address your concern - https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-product/FraudDispute-Disp.aspx Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Sep 23, 2019

Deducted amount from account

Dear Sir ,
I am a customer bearing customer id 849608379.My account was opened at bangalore kartik nagar branch .It was running smoothly .Suddenly i have shifted from bangalore to my home town .but the account was running at kartik nagar branch ,mean while I have tried to deposite the amount to the account.But It has not been credite to account instead i got the reversal message couldnt .I have tried multiple times to diposite tthe amount but I got the message your money is back (tried to transfer from hdfc and sbi ,then after 5-10 minutes i used to get the amount you transfer to axis was back to your account .I travelled to patia ,bhubaneswar branch to findout he root cause .They could not able to say the root cause why I am not able to diposite the amount .Then I thought of account transfer to my home branch patia ,for transfering the account I have traveeled multiple time to the branch .First they have tried to do throuhg internet but it was not sucessful .It was repeated for arrount 10 times ,for this I used to travel bank .Then suddenly I thought let me gvie the application to them for transfering the account from bangalore to patia .After giveing the application ,they have made a phone call to me ,infomed me account is deactivate ,you can come to branch either you can close account or you can acitivate the same acccount .Then I have asked how much I have to pay for transfering the account instead closing the account .They told to me if you are going for clossing the account only you have to pay 300 + as I had nagative balance which is showed in my account.But if you want to continue the same account ,first we have to acivate the account and then we will take the transfer the transfer ,for that there will be 10 k charges which would be dipostted in your account then your nagatvie 300 rs will be deducted from that account .Account got transfered .I have diposited arround 40k .After one month i got arround 3000 k deducted from my account.I have trravelled to branch to find out the root casue .They could not able to say the appropriate answer .I have given one application before 7 days but till now i didnot get any response from them.They are saying you have not maintained the minimum balance that is why it is deducted and we cant do anything .My question is if the account is deactivate how come they have charged for minumum balance ,even though they have not allowed to diposite the amount which i have tried throuhg online multiple times .
Sir do the need full and get back my money .

pradeep

Sep 20, 2019

TDS deducted

Hi, we are here to help! We request you to refer to the following link: https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/issues/IID-Deposits-TDS.aspx to get more details on the referred topic. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
kiransureka

Sep 18, 2019

TDS deducted

I had submitted my 15H for FD- 915040014178831 in April 2019 in Wagholi branch of Pune. SR-number 51297396 for 15H (Deviprasad Sureka ). Inspite of this TDS has been deducted on my FD in Aug 2019.
I have tried to call wagholi brachial many times not picking up phone. Written emails. Not responding at all.. please suggest me what to do.whom. to follow.
For 2018-2019 whole year TDS Was deducted and we could not even know as it is deducted from fd amount. TDS is not reflecting in Axis pass book.
I have faced loss because of Bank's mistake..

Customer id-455000141

TDS deducted TDS deducted

chandan9191

Sep 4, 2019

amount debited wrongly

axis bank is doing wrong with customer also debit amount from account showing consolidated charges when called to customer care he keeps on hold long as well as disconnect also i have all the recording proof and discussion.on 28th i called 7 times to customer care every time he talked and give hold for 25 mnts.

Today i also discussed with customer care about complained he said that you will get solution in 24rs but i didn't received call or mail after 7 days.

amount debited 1770

Aug 23, 2019

ATM MACHINE PARTIAL MONEY

Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused. We are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest. Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
MMMT

Aug 22, 2019

ATM MACHINE PARTIAL MONEY

I done tranction by axis atm for get 12000 Rs but I got only 6000. I registered complaint immediately to the customer care. Today is the third day but I don't get money back. What I do? Please suggest.

Current Account Minus Balance

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a link that will help address your concern - https://bit.ly/2eC0Kay Regards, Team Axis Bank.
jinspjose

Current Account Minus Balance

I have a Axis Bank current account which I opened one year back and due to business loss I am not using it from past 8 months.

now the account shows a minus balance of INR 11420.

My account number is 918020038432107 and IFSC is UTIB0003310.

I want to close this account as early as possible as I don't have the money to clear the minus balance.

Kindly help me to waive of minus balance and support to close the account.

Jins P Jose

Axis bank theft Customer money

Hi, we are here to help! Please share with us your registered contact details and we will get back to you at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
samadhcse

Aug 20, 2019

Axis bank theft Customer money

With out my concern and approval Axis bank provide 150000 loan and i request to cancel the loan via customer support and paid back to credit card the first ticket raised on 8th july stil no response other than raising new ticket what kind of service you are providing?

Aug 16, 2019

insta debit card not active after 7 days still error is coming

Hi, we tried reaching you today, however, we were unable to connect as the number was not reachable. Request you to share a preferred time, when we may connect with you and offer the necessary assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
teekam vaswani

Aug 14, 2019

insta debit card not active after 7 days still error is coming

Dear ,

as bank is close all normal swipe card and issue new card but due to my address is not update i not received my card ( I update 2 times on axis bank mobile application with my address proof but address was not updated ) ,due to some work i want to active my internet banking but i forgot my password for reset password i need my active debit card ,so I applied for Insta debit card on 08/Aug/19 as per bank executive it will active after 48 hours but when I use my card on 14/Aug/19 it showing error ( wrong ac selected contact to branch and when I contact to branch they say it ok from our side you need to contact customer care ,I call to customer care( it cost me 50 rs ) they say your ac is saving ac but it is show as currant ac so that he issue complain- # 54292675 , but still my card is not active and ( i have a another ac in BOI they issue me a card active in 2 hours it call instant services ) not like Axis bank .

Contact No- 7014231588

Aug 13, 2019

Consolidated charges

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link https://application.axisbank.co.in/webforms/axis-support/sub-issues/Bank-SB-ConsolidatedChgs.aspx. Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest. Thanks for writing in. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Ajitha raju

Aug 10, 2019

Consolidated charges

I have saving account in axis bank ..every month they r deducting more thn 500 from my account as consolidated charges I just kept quite but today they have deducted 7000 from my account ..I was undergoing some treatment I really want that amount back or else will give complaints until I get my amount back I ll not lv u ppl plz don’t play with our life 7000 is not small amount for me..1 month hospital treatment amount plz refund it my account number 916010053534782

Jun 25, 2019

Credit card

Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back at the earliest.
Nimitha

Jun 24, 2019

Credit card

My credit card whole bill amount is credited in my savings account without my authorisation. Now my account shows negative and credit card is blocked. I paid half of that amount. Then why now it shows negative and credit card shows blocked. Please activate my card and avoid negative charges on savings accountq

Jun 12, 2019

Charged AMB Charges

Hi, we have responded to your concern via DM. Thanks for writing in! Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Jun 7, 2019

Charged AMB Charges

Hi, we tried reaching you today, however unable to connect as the number was not reachable we are looking into this matter. We assure you that we shall provide necessary assistance and take this to resolution at the earliest. Sorry for the trouble. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
davidamos

Jun 5, 2019

Hi Sir/Madam,

My Customer ID with Axis Bank is 866718801.

I have three savings accounts which was created by companies i worked for. I am currently using 1 Savings account as i am also using the Credit card of axis bank. I am trying to close the 2 unused savings account, but the bank has charged me the AMB charges which is in Minus(Negative Balance).

Please help me in closing the 2 unused savings accounts.

David Amos

May 17, 2019

CONSOLIDATED DP CHARGES

Hi, we tried reaching on your mobile number, however, could not connect with you. We request you to submit the closure request in the branch or send the consent mail from the registered email id. mentioning "kindly close the Demat account no. to dp.operations @axisbank.com. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

May 17, 2019

Negative balance

Hi, we are here to help ! Please inbox us your registered contact number, and we will get back shortly.
Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Mani Marimuthu

May 15, 2019

Negative balance

My name is MANI I'm holding an saving account in axis bank my account has negative balance of 27650 rs I don't know how then I visited bank asked them to close my account they checked and said because of cheque bounce and not maintaining balance I said I have already cleared the loan.They said ur not maintaining balance of 10000 pm I told them when I opened an account you people said its 0 balance then 5000 balance now your telling 10000 I can't maintain so much balance and asked please close my account they said clear negative balance we will close your account.after visiting the bank I don't know how the amount from -27650 to -22000rs I thought they are cheating me how can amount decrease within an hour without paying. please help me to close my account I'm normal weekly salary welding worker I barely earn 10000 to 12000 pm -22000 is around 3 month salary please please help me to waive off the amount and close my account.