Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

May 14, 2019

Reply:CONSOLIDATED DP CHARGES

Hi, we tried reaching on your mobile number however could not connect with you. We thank you for bringing this to our notice, be assured that we have noted your concern raised to us and will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Dibya Jyoti Sarmah

May 14, 2019

CONSOLIDATED DP CHARGES

I am Dibya Jyoti Sarmah, My Account No. is - 917010085447662. From last month my account was debited so many time as mention Consolidated DP charges. when i maintain some amount in this account that time it charges some Consolidated dp charges.
I never open any demat account, then why my account was charged.
please help me and return my money.

Apr 17, 2019

deduct amount

Hi, we understand your concern. We adhere to complete transparency and disclosure about all our service fees and charges. You can get more details on this link http://bit.ly/2N8cGCp . Please feel free to write back to us in case you have any further queries and we will get back at the earliest.
ravindraji

Apr 15, 2019

deduct amount

ac no. 918020029935228 sir plz chk my account some unauthorized deduction from my account thats called name from cansolidated charges please update why this ????

Apr 15, 2019

CONSOLIDATED DP CHARGES

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a link that will help address your concern - http://bit.ly/2N8cGCp Please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
chandrapraveen

Apr 13, 2019

Hai,
Axis bank debited 704.1 amount debited from my account behind reason was demat account consolidated charges telling.first i dnt know about this ,this is my salary account ,account was created by axis bank associated during the direct visit of my office.without asking me bank did like this.Many times I called customer care, sent mail but no response .Pplease support me

Apr 12, 2019

Amount deduct my account

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Here is a link that will help address your concern - https://bit.ly/2eC0Kay Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Apr 12, 2019

axisdirect continously reports fund n secuties balance evry month after closure of demat A/c

Hi, we are here to help! Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly.
Ravii96

Apr 11, 2019

Amount deduct my account

I Ravindra Kumar Yadav, My Account No. is - 917010079713618. Sir today 502rs debit from my account, time-02:59. then i have check account balance,my account in show consolidated DP charge debit from my account. why debit amount in my account,when i have not open demat account, pls return my debit amount
ASQ

Apr 11, 2019

Axisdirect gives the poorest service , even our govt banks listen to our complaint.I have already closed my demat and trading A/c(1100974) with axisdirect in July 2018.But every month axis securities reports my fund and securities balance to NSE/BSE . I had raised a complaint with [email protected] and [email protected] They issue a SR No.Within 2 days they close the complaint saying " Sir we have taken a note of your complaint.Henceforth you will not receive any communication from stcok exchanges." But next month again I receive both sms and email from nse/bse regarding my funds balance.In last 8 months I have written 5 times to axis securities. But every time same things happen.

This broking house axisdirect gives you the worst service. Their customer service representative simply gives false assurances. Please do not open demat and trading A/c with axisdirect.

Apr 3, 2019

delay in new account opening

Hi, we tried reaching you today, however unable to connect as the number was not answered. Request you to share a preferred time, when we may connect with you and offer necessary assistance. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
anju j

Apr 2, 2019

delay in new account opening

respected sir,
i have visited axis bank sulthanbathery, wayanad for opening a new salary account on 16/03/2019. bank executive told me that my account will be activated with in 24 hrs. i have given 18000/- for account opening.
they people have given me a kit with ATM Cheque and Passbook.
today its 02/04/2019, till now my account is not active. it is 17 days delay. now the executive is not taking my call.
my name is DR ANJU J
customer ID 885731673
my mob no 9447478463

Apr 1, 2019

miss behavour of staff and don't have proper knowledge in staff

Hi, we are sorry to hear that. Do DM us your registered contact details and we will get back soon. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
prtk123

Mar 30, 2019

miss behavour of staff and don't have proper knowledge in staff

Dear concern,

It's very bad experience with me in hatkeshwar axis bank branch.
I was going there for my new savings account the staff told me u came after 3rd or 4th April for opening New account
After forcing then I need to open my urgent savings account then they ready for that but after 2 days they said your record is in our system is mismatch then we have to sort out this issue first then we open it later after 3rd April .until and less they are doing this thing's only for achieving their new month savings account target.
If any queries then why they don't inform at very first day and why wasting my 3 days times and very round behaviour of staff specially assistant manager Nimesh Prajapati who don't have guts how to talk with customer kindly do the needful action from your side for better upgradation of your bank.
The person who work in any bank or any company he willdirectly indirectly represent their brand or bank.

(1) Mr Nimesh Prajapati
Assistant branch manager

(2) lady staff account opening who don't have proper training.
Balu006

Mar 23, 2019

UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION

On 22nd March 2019 at around 8.00 PM one unauthorized transaction of amount 2199 was done in my credit card with out any intimation to me. And this transaction was debited to ECPP ASSISTANCE. I don't know about this and also i contacted one of the axis bank in the past regarding to check if i am added to any Credit card assurance scheme they check and told me i was not added to any such schemes and also till now i didn't receive any mail or post or message regarding this ECPP ASSISTANCE. Yesterday with out any intimation axis bank deducted money from my credit card which is totally unfair.

So could you please check this on priority and credit the amount back as soon as possible.

Mar 7, 2019

Wrongly opened tax saver fixed deposit

Hi, thanks for writing in. Here is a link that will give you more information on this topic -http://bit.ly/2w1WpZi Regards, Team Axis Bank.
dinaece

Mar 6, 2019

Wrongly opened tax saver fixed deposit

I requested Axis bank Teppakulam branch in Madurai to open a tax saver FD on beginning of Jan 2019 with option to payout interest on monthly or quarterly basis. But they have technical issue (Software bug in the system) and FD was opened wrongly with the option for payout on maturity which is not what I want.

The branch said that they will sort this issue and change back to the scheme that I asked for, in a week or so. Now it about 2 months and no progress on the change.

After repeated followups, there is no proper answer from branch and from Axis bank support which is very annoying. They dont handle customers with proper response. Also they dont give any timeline of when this problem will solved. So we need to assume it may take years. Its now more than 2 months and there is no solution. I loose my interest amount. When I requested to close the FD account, they say there is not option to close. So my money has been locked by them.

Dinakaran R
hmallikarjun1

Feb 24, 2019

My savings account has negative 1800 balance for not maintaning minimum balance

I am current having axis bank savings account which I have not operated for a long time. as I did not maintain minimum balance, the balance went up to negative 690. I visited Kengeri branch in Bangalore to close the account by paying the negative balance but I was told the account is frozen and and they cant close it as the my account is operated from Mysore branch. Since then the balance has gone to negative 1800. I am not getting proper help from axis bank to close the account and the penalty charges getting accumulated. I am not getting proper help to close the account and as per RBI directive banks cannot make balance negative in savings account for not maintaining minimum balance

Jan 19, 2019

Sales team fools people

Hi, sorry for the trouble. Request you to visit your nearest loan center and one of the executives will help you. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Vamshi.g

Jan 17, 2019

Sales team fools people

I had applied for a personal loan the telecaller or the sales person who interacted with me gave all false commitments. She said she'll get me an waiver of .5% in processing fees. She said once the loan is approved ull be deducted 0.75% as processing fees and then she'll refund the rest 0.5%back to me.
On this commitment I had taken the loan. After getting the loan amount that irresponsible person is not picking my calls, if I call from a different no she picks the call and then says by EOD she'll transfer the money.
But nothing happened till date. I had a very good opinion about Axis I had used Axis forex and am using Axis salary account, I never came across such fradusters in Axis.
But I am sorry to say Axis will loose customers because of such people.
Below are the details of the person.
Shwetha(Shakarnagar branch, Bangalore)
Ph no.7411532925/9686484247/9901552417

Even the manager of this person said in the call that she'll refund the amount.
Axis bank please don't encourage such could of people you'll loose customers.

Reagards,
Vamshi

Jan 14, 2019

fraud transaction

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We are here to help! Please inbox us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank

Jan 14, 2019

Bank staff misbehave and delay transaction intensely.

10019560

Jan 13, 2019

Bank staff misbehave and delay transaction intensely.

I having NRI account from last 5 year detail shown below feel face experience in Axis Branch Panch Batti Bharuch District
State Gujarat on Date 18/12/2018 regarding RTGS transaction.
I talk about RTGS but staff not answered properly and not accept my form due to lack of knowledge about NRI account.
Manager also not listen and can not able to handle staff misbehave and i have to contact main branch and due to this they delay may transaction upto more than 5 hour . One senior staff lady taking care her child in branch and ignore customer . i dont know manager how allow like this.
Really i feel very bad and faced first time like this misbehavior in axis .
From my transection you can see how much i trust in Axis bank system but from now I decided to discontinue our relation and move from Axis to Other Bank.i face Very bad experience which are not acceptable but after all this are matter of Axis Reputation so i write only for improve system i know Axis have very good system to take care customer but need to improve in effective staff who can understand Axis value.
I Request any do query about this matter in proper branch with manager.
Problem Face Branch :- Panch Batti branch Bharuch-Gujarat
priya roseline

Jan 11, 2019

fraud transaction

Hi its priya roseline

i made a transaction on 4th of January to book a ticket in redbus but wen i was doing the payment i got the otp as well but the booking got canceled and got an sms from redbus that the transaction got failed the amount is not debited so i waited for 10mins dint get any msg from the axis bank as deduction notification so again i booked the same thing happened then the amount got debited twice that is 1700 and 1700 but dint receive the ticket from redbus as well so i called the customer care of redbus they told from there end nothing got debited so wrote a complaint to axis bank and still now the amount dint get refunded they are not even bothered to send a confirmation mail its almost a week no proper response from there end because this is the 3rd time im facing this issue and write mail and waste my time it happens only with axis bank were they delay and make us wait im really done with this axis bank the last thing i will do is write and email and keep cc to media group and the other high authority

Jan 7, 2019

Reply :Amount debited but cash not received

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience. Please DM us your registered contact number and we will get back shortly. Regards, Team Axis Bank.