Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

jagadeesh2508

Sep 19, 2017

TOO MUCH INTREST RATES FOR CREDIT CARD LATE PAYMENT FEE

Hi my name is jagadeesh holding an axis bank credit ( MY ZONE: ############-3943 ) since from 2016 feb . Now i am facing more problems with the card. Thing is i have forgot to pay my last month bill i..e 85.95 (eighty five rupees and ninety five paisa the last date to pay the bill was 07/09/2017 but i have done the payment on 14/09/2017 ( delayed 7 days only) for that reason axis bank charged 1350+244 ( debit interest + gst) more than 1600 ruppes as a debit interest. I really dont know which commercial financial company will take more than 1600 ruppess for 85.95 for 1 week. I really dont know the interest rates that the axis bank credit card department will fallow. My due was less than the GST that they have charged to me.
Mohd javed mehboob

Sep 6, 2017

Due to seize of account

Few days ago, i found my account seized...then i go to branch of axis bank,there they said that your passport expired..i give a proof that i had a passport which is was not expired, then satisfy me to go back home and relaxed,your account will remain open in 2 days..then after i went to bank after 2 days and the answer remains same...and i went there today also and i gave answer that my account will opened by mid-evening...but my account remain seized..so i think i have to close my account from axis bank and go for options...Too weak services and lazy servers you have...
Arka712

Aug 8, 2017

Bank account Freeze and Card dispute

I had a 10 years old account with Axis Bank (A/C No- 005010100722469).

In the month of October 2016 my credit card number got expired (with an outstanding amount of that particular month) and I request them to send a new card to my address. Though I have updated my Address with the Retail Branch but it was delivered to old Address in Nagpur, and it got returned. After I got a call from the customer care I had intimated the new address over phone and the person said I will getting the card within few weeks and they never informed me that I need to separately update my Address in each and every department. After that I did not receive any call or any correspondence from Axis.

Suddenly, in the month of January 2017 end or Feb 2017 starting I got a call to pay for my outstanding, I immediately informed the entire scenario to the team and initiated a payment on the trust that they told me they will activate the card and will send it to the new address and after that I can make the payments. In spite of paying the minimum due amount I never got any positive revert and after few months again I received couple of calls from different different managers for payment but I never turned up for the same. And I informed them very clearly that to clear my doubts so that I can process the payment.

And today suddenly my account is blocked due to this and I am not able to access my account. I visited their branches thrice, and after sending repeated mails to ([email protected],
[email protected],
cc: [email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected])

this so called email IDS, I got a call from Deepa who is sitting in mumbai and giving lectures that you pay your entire outstanding of 58000 wherein they had piled up the interest in due course and then they can unfreeze the account. Even she is not able to reply that what will happen to that card, for that she is telling, our collection department will give you a call and will let you know.

My question is even if Axis can show 1 correspondence in regard the Credit card due, (Except the auto generated statements of every month) I will clear of the double the amount. But now they have done the mistake, so they are covering it like anything and she is saying that if you want to stop the account, you can, they don't mind losing the client.

They are saying in all the departments I have to update my address separately as they are not inter linked, My question is if it is not inter linked, then how can they freeze my savings account without prior intimation.

I don't mind losing 50000 which is there in my account, but at least some steps should be taken against them.
Kuldip Thukral

Aug 4, 2017

Complaint for misbehaving at bank

Hello sir,
My name is kuldip rai i am living in . Hno 11.b prince avenue.race course road amritsar. Punjab.i want to tell you for u employ misbevaving with me..i m your good coustmor. I take a home loan choose axis for its work aur doing good behave with there client the person name parminder dont now how to speak with client plz Taught him how u speak .. For being a good banker they now how to speak.... He is not the owner of the bank.. So plz cheak my complaint.
Your faithfully -kuldip rai.
Mob9988278455,9876056607.
Date 04.08.2017
Nayan1109

Jun 20, 2017

Not able to solve my problem by axis bank loan department customer care peoples.

My self Nayan Patel,

I have taken personal loan from axis bank, i had never bounce any EMI of it. But in April month they charge me unwanted EMI bounce charge.

When i was call to the customer care number. Mrs. Rutu Picked up phone and not able to solve my problem and raise a complaint and dont give complaint no. to me.

After one week when i again call to axis bank loan department some Mr. Ashok picked up call and after listen my problem he will transfer call to his superiour Mr. Saket they both cant able to solve my problem and raise the complaint and give me complaint number - 11673727 on 9th of june-2017.

Since from that day i cant get any call from axis bank and i was again two time contact to axis bank loan department in same day and Mrs. pooja and Kirti was picked up phone and cut the phone without any talking.

So on the basis of this review it is Proove that Axis loan department is not able to give solution of any problem. Do not call to the loan department ever.

Thanks and regards

Nayan patel
eramitpshah

Jun 17, 2017

ECS MANDATE

My account has been debited on 15-06-2017 ECS IILECS-BSES Limited without my consent. It is disgusting how it happened DIRECTLY FROM my AXIS bank account.

Please suggest what to do to get my money back and stop this from happening in future.

My email id [email protected]
Contact no: 9428261675

ECS MANDATE

nishanth t thomas

May 30, 2017

no proper response

Dear Helpdesk,

I would like to inform you that I had received two axis bank corporate gift cards from Retail Champs, a unit of Titan Company Limited on last week Tuesday , But the cards are not yet activated .So please find the below card details and kindly activate the cards asap.

Note: In official site given a lot of mail id and toll free contacts but all are fake not getting connected. Even if calling to land line no not responding properly

Nishanth Thomas
Chennai
msunilsharma

May 25, 2017

Axis Bank — Unnecessary charges and extra charges debited to my account

There is unnecessary and extra charges in my account between 15 May to 25 May. I am salaried employee so please do the favor to wave off the amount.

Closing balance is axis statement is 500. But when I check my account it is showing 172.

Sunil Sharma

May 23, 2017

custumur care email id

can anyone help me with axis bank customer care or customer service email id.

May 23, 2017

refund or deactivate the account

hi I would like to inform you that , I am not satisfied with the deduction of my money from your bank,
wile opening the account they told me its zero balance account just deposit 100 AED. now don't know for what all you are deducting.
My account number is 915010060923721
name : varun pillai
place Dubai and branch Bhopal.

some time you use to deduct for consolidate charges, and in NRI you are deducting service charges of 15 % thank god I was suppose to put some big amount in your bank , thankfully I got this message today about the deduction . just want to know how to candle the account, and what all charges are there to cancel this useless account.
my yes bank account is far better then this rather then debiting they are crediting small small amount in my account.
last thing me and my brother both have axis bank account .and we were suppose to do trade from your account but unfortunately very unhappy with your service .

+971502285399
khurana76

May 19, 2017

AXIS ABNK CHEATS BY MISCALCULATIONS AND FALSE COMMITTMENETS

TO ALL INTERNATIONAL AND NATIONAL READERS …READ ABOUT A THIEF AND FRAUD BANK KNOWN AS AXIS BANK:

• AXIS BANK IS CHEAT BANK WITH EXTREMELY POOR STANDARDS AND EXTREMELY POOR MORAL AND ETHICS AS BANK;

• It DOES WRONG CALCULATIONS most OF TIMES TO CHEAT CUSTOMERS;

• AXIS BANK DOES NOT LEAVE ANY OPPORTUNITY TO CHARGE CUSTOMERS INETHCIALLY AND WRONGLY;

• AXES BANK RAC GURGAON HAS MISBEHAVING, RUDE OFFICIALS WHO SPEAK RUDELY WITH CUSTOMERS ARE UNHELPFUL AND GIVE WRONG COMMITMENTS TO CUSTOMERS;

• I SUGGEST CUSTOMER TO MINIMISE YOUR RELATIONSHIPS WITH AXIS BANK;

• AXIS BANK SI INEFFICIENT AND UNSUPPORTIVE TO CUSTOMERS; PLEASE ENSURE YOU DO NOT SIGN ANY AXIS BANK DOCUMENTS TRUSTING THE OFFICERS OF AXIS BANK WHO ARE LAIRS AND INETHCIAL AND WILL DO ANYTHING FOR THEIR PETTY COMMISSION INCLUDING GIVING WRONG PROMISES.

• WE HAVE WRITTEN OUR PLEA TO:

BUT AXIS BANK MAANEGEMNT IS SLEEPING OR INTENTIONALLY CORRUPT TO CHEAT CUSTOMERS;

READ MY STORY AND EXPERIENCE WITH AXIS BANK AND DETAILS BELOW

Complaint/ Grievance: Loan Agreement no: PHR############(CUSTOMER Id 24516937)

Loan in name of Sarika Ahuja

This is Complaint regarding the LOAN Agreement no as above processed at Axis bank RAC Gurgaon;

It has been 12 days since we emailed the complaint to axis bank:

Axis bank has not been able to resolve the complaint to we are approaching banking ombudsman and axis bank higher authorities and also blogging this on internet for poor services given by axis bank, wrong promises given by axis bank, and careless mistakes in our home loan application;

Email response to our complaint by axis bank:

We confirm receipt of your email dated April 30, 2017 at the Nodal Officer’s Desk regarding delay in loan processing.

The said complaint is being investigated by the undersigned and we will revert with the status of the case by May 8, 2017. The Reference number is 14638011.

We solicit your patience and understanding in the interim. Regards,

Abhishek Korgaonkar,

Nodal Officer Team, Axis Bank LTD

Tel: 022-71315288

I demand response and resolution of this complaint urgent;

And I am already putting this complaint for resolution to internet consumer protection forums and banking ombudsman in parallel highlighting poor services and inefficiencies of axis bank processes;

CHEATING NO 1) WE APPLIED FOR AXIS BANK LOAN IN MARCH 2017, BUT WITHOUT TELLING ME THE AGENT GOT SIGNED AND SUED BY LOAN DOCS VERIFICATION PROOFS TO OPEN BANK ACCOUNT WITHOUT OUR CONSENT;

CHEAT NO 2) WHEN WE GOT TO KNOW THAT AXIS ABK ACCOUNT SI APPLIED FOR US WITHOUT OUR CONSENT,WE INSISTED THAT THE LOAN SHOULD EB DEBITED FROM OUR SALARY ACCOUNT WHICH IS WITH HDFC BANK(HDFC BANK SI THOUSAND TIMES MORE ETHIOCAL AND MORAL AS COMPAERD TO AXIS ABNK);

BUT VERY CLEVVERY AND WITHOUT OUR CONSENT THE RAC GURGAON AXIS BANK ALIGNED OUR EMI WITH A XIS ABNK INSTAED FO HDFC BANK;

CHEATING NO3) AXIS ABNK CUSTOEMR ACRE CALELD SU TELLING SU THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN WRONG INFORMATION BY AXIS RAC GURGAON AND YOUR ACCOUNT WITH INCUR CHAREGS IS YOU DO NOT MAINTAIN MINIMUM BALANCE AND IF YOU APPLY FOR DEBIT CARD; SO WE ASKED TEHM TEHAT WE WILL CLOSE OUR ACCOUNT BUT AS OF NOW, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR DEBIT CARD;

CHEATING NO4) MY AXIS ABNK DDRAFT WAS PULELD OUT FROM AXIS BANK ON 12TH April And per information to ME, THEY AHD TO GIVE THE CHEACK TO IDBI ABNK ON 12TH MORNING ITSELF; But axis bank lawyer in RAC Noida WENT ON ELAVE AND SO MY CHEQUE WAS NOT GIVEN TODIBI AND ME AS CUSTEOMRA WAS CHARGED FOR INTEREST ON BALANEC TRANSFER AMOUNT SINEC 12TH APRIL DESPITE IT EBING NOT MY FAULT THAT TEHE AXIS BANK LAWYER WENT ON LEAVE ON 12TH April.

CHEATING NO 5) AFTER ALL THESE POOR EXPERIENCES, I WAS FED UP WITH AXIS BANK AND DECIDED TO MINIMISE OR FINISH MY LOAN FROM AXIS BANK, BUT AGAINST RBI POLICIES THAT CUSTOMER CAN PREPAY LOAN BY HIS WISH AND CLOSE HIS ACCOUNT; BUT AXIS BANK VERY INETHCIALLY HAVE PULLED A CONDITION ON CUSTOMERS THAT THEY CANNOT PREPAY A LOAN BEFORE EMI DATE AND CAN DO IT ONCE A MONTH; THIS SI JUST TO INCREASE THEIR PROFITS AT COST OF CUSTOMER COMFORT AND PROVING AGAIN THAT AXIS BANK SI INETHCIAL BANK;

CHEATING NO 5) I PAID AXIS BANK PREPAYMENT AMOUNT WITH INTENTION TO CLOSE AXIS BANK LOAN ON 12TH MAY 2017; BUT I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING UP FOR MY UPDATED STATEMENT WITH REDUCED PRINCIPAL DESPITE SHARING DEPOSIT SLIP SINCE 12TH AMY, AND EXTREMELY POOR AND HARASSING AXIS BANK IS NOT RESPONDING;

THE ISSUES IS ESCALATED TO Nodal officer named Abhishek kargaonkar who could not resolve this case in 3 weeks so the issue is pushed to PNO department Axis bank but it is still pending since a week;

AXIS BANK SI SHAMEFUL BANK IN INDIA ND FULL OF CHEATS;

I SUGGEST EVERY READER TO STAY AWAY FROM IT.

Retaliation: Since I have taken Axis bank loan, I AM WRITING THOUSANDS OF BLOGS TELLING PEOPLE AND RAEDESR ABOUT axis bank and the way they harassed and cheated me not only on Indian portal but international portal;AND WORKING AGGRESSIVELY AGAINST AXIS BANK SO THAT PEOPLE CAN STAY AWAY AND NEVER OPT FOR ANY AXIS BANK PRODUCTS;

Even foreigners who read about India WILL read about SHAMELESS AND IN-ETHICAL BANK NAMED AXIS BANK;

I PROMISE TO READERS THAT ME AS A CUSTOM WILL NEVER OPEN AXIS BANK SAVING ACCOUNT, WILL NEVER APPLY FOR ANY CREDIT CARD OR DEBIT CARD FROM AXIS BANK; WILL ALWAYS SAY BAD ABOUT AXIS BANK AND WILL NEVER SUGGEST AXIS BANK TO ANY OF MY FRIEND AND FAMILIES; I SUGGEST THE SAME TO YOU.

I HAVE WRITTEN MULTIPLE EMAILS TO ALL THE BELOW BUT NO HELP OR RESOLUTION FROM AXIS BANK SO FAR:

Amit khurana(8527770312)

May 12, 2017

Axis Bank Burgundy and Demat- extremely poor service

Burgundy account relationship managers are incompetent, untrained, arrogant and do not seem to know how a premium service is delivered.

Demat guys seem to have a Ph.D. incompetence and lying.

Extremely unhappy with the way they keep passing the buck and take no responsibility whatsoever.
sivakumar1987

May 10, 2017

without OTP Money deducted from my account for spacetex ltd

Today it was happend without OTP spacetex ltd company dedcting my amount Rs 5000 even i dont know about that company
how they cheater fellows are deduting my amount afternoon i got message getting shock my axis bank account no 912010066660670
jayanagar branch could you please refund my money its not small amount. I am planning to pay my college semester fees

which i got message

hello! your a/c no66660670 has been debited by Rs 5000 on 2017-05-10.

info:NACH-DR-SPACEETEXPLTD

ABOVE THE MESSAGE I GOT

So please do the needful for the repayment
khurana76

May 5, 2017

never take axis bank home loan

Complaint/ Grievance : Loan Agreement no : PHR############ ( CUSTOEMR Id 24516937)
Loan in name of Sarika Ahuja
This is Complaint regarding the LOAN Agreement no as above processed at Axis bank RAC gurgaon;

It has been 12 days since we emailed the complaint to axis bank:

Email response to our complaint by axis bank:

We solicit your patience and understanding in the interim.

Abhishek Korgaonkar,
Nodal Officer Team, Axis Bank LTD
Tel: 022-71315288

I demand response and resolution of this complaint urgent;

Complaint NO 1
AXIS BANK HAS ACTED INETHICLLY AND LIKE A CHEAT IN LOAN CALCULATIONS;
GURGAON RAC Axis bank has CHEATED CUSTOMER BY GIVING CHEQUE TO IDBI ON 13TH APRIL AND CHARGING CUSTOEMR INTEREEST SINCE 12TH APRIL 2017;

DETAILS- THE BALANCE TRANSFER CHEQUE WAS PROVIDED TO IDBI BANK ON 13TH April AND NOT 12TH April as AXIS BANK LAWYER WAS NOT AVAILABLE ON 12TH APRIL SO WHY WE ARE CHARGED INTEREST FOR 12TH APRIL WRONGLY AND IN- ETHNICALLY BY AXIS BANK (THIS SI A CHEATING OR FRAUD BY AXIS BANK, PLEASE CORRECT ASAP)

Complaint NO 2)

LOAN EMDATE WAS TICKED AS 5TH OF EVERY MONTH BY US (CUSTOMERS ON LOAN APPLICATION FORM); AXIS BANK MADE CAELESS MISTAKE BY SENDING EM LETTER WITH EMI DATE AS 10TH APRIL;

Complaint NO 3)I CALLED UP AXIS BANK CUSTOEMR CARE TO PREPAY THE LOAN AMOUNT ; HOWVEER AGAISNT RBI POLICY AXIS ABNK TOLD ME THAT PREPAYMEENT OF LOAN SI POSSIBEL ONLY AFTER DEBIT OF FIRST EMI WHCI SI EINETHICAL ND WRONG ( I WAS TODL HIEL PROCESSING LOAN THAT I CAN PREPAY LOANA NYTIME AND WITHOUT ANY CHAREGS); BUT AXIS BANK AGAISNT POLICY FO RBI CRAETS OBSTACLES AND CONSTRINTS FOR CUSTEOMRS TO PREPAY THE LOAN;
Stopping customers to PREPAY LAON TO REDUCE THE INTEREST IS HIGHLY SHAMEFUL AND INETHCIAL AND AGAISNT RBI POLICIES;

COMPLAINT NO 4) INETHICLA COMMITTEMENT ON EMI DEBIT;
We were told by axis bank gurgaon agent that our EMI WILL DEBIT FOM OUR SALARY ACCOUNT WHICH IS IN HDFC ABNK; but alter confirmed wrongly that EMI WILL DEBIT FROM AXIS BANK;

Complaint no 4: WRONG COMMITTEMNT AND STATEMENT BY SALES (RAC GURAGON AXIS BANK)

THE GURAGON RAC AGENT OPENED OUR AXIS BANK WITH LAON APPLICATION STATING THE ACCOUNT WILL BE ZERO BALANCE AND TEHRE WILL BE NO CHARGES ON THE ACCOUNT AND ACCOUNT WILL BE HAVING NETBANKING ; HOWVEER WHEN AXIS CUSTOEMR CARE CALLED US ON ACCOUNT; THEY TOLD ABOUT DEBIT CARD CHARGES SO WE SAID NO TO DEBIT CARD;
THE CUSTOMER CARE ALOS TOLD US ABOUT MINIMUM BALANCE WHICH WE NEED TO MAINTAIN; PROVIING GURAGON RAC AXIS BANK AS LIARS; THIS SI MISTAKE OF MR ANIL KUMAR and his AGENT FROM GURGAON RAC;

WE WILL NOT TARNSFER ANY MONE TOA XIS BANK TILLW E GET NETBANKING FACILITY IN AXIS BANK; AND WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBEL FOR ANY ENI BOUNCE FROM AXIS BANK BECAUSE WE HAVE ALWAYS TL THAT EMI SHOULD DEBIT FROM OUR SALARY ACCOUNT IN HDFC BANK;

WE DO NOT HAVE ANYWAY TO DO ENTBANKING AND VALIDATE IF WE TARSNFER MONEY IT IS PROPERLY CREDITED AS WE DO NOT HAVE NETBANKING ACCES & USERNAME/PASSWORD PROVIDED BY AXIS BANK

COMPALINT NO 5) GURGAON RAC AXIS BANK ARE LIARS AND INETHICAL;
AXIS BANK SI AN INEFFICIENT AND BAD BANK, I RECOMEMND READERS TO NEVER TAKE ANY SERVICES OR LOANS FROM AXIS BANK;
AXIS BANK RAC GURGAON IS FULL OF SHAMELESS, MISBEHAVING EMPLOYEES;

DETAILS: AXIS BANK OFFICIALS INCLUDING (MR ANIL KUMAR FROM RAC
GURAGON) ARE NON COURTEOUS AND VERY UNHELPFUL TO TALK TO...I WILL NOT
SUGGEST AXIS BANK TO ANYONE DUE TO ITS POOR SERVICES; PLEASE IMPROVE ON THIS ASPECT; WE WERE TOLD THAT WE CAN CONATCT AXIS BANK SALES FOR ANY ISSUES OR PROBLEMS REGARDING OUR AXIS BANK LOAN ACCOUNT; BUT TEHRE IS NO RESOLUTION OR HELP PROVIDED BY EITHER ANIL OR SUMIT AS WE FACE THE ABOVE CHALLENGES;
TO SAHME AXIS ABNK THIS COMPLAINT SI ALSO POSTED ON VAIOUS INTERNET SITES.
Smtds

Apr 27, 2017

unblock online payment

debit card blocked during online shopping payment
name -smita das

unblock online payment

p3t3rc4

Apr 27, 2017

Harassment

I have a personal loan account with Axis Bank - PPR############ due to some unforeseen situation I lost my job 2 months back and was searching for a job. As a result of which I could not pay the EMI. I was speaking to one lady representative Nisha. She claims that she is the Head of the Legal Department. I spoke to her on 13th of April'17 and she told me to make a minimum payment of 1 EMI & others will be taken care by bank and we shall give you easy EMI options. On 15th April'17 I get a text message from one of your recovery agent from # 9986357820, the message goes like this "Sir, don't you feel ashamed that you give commitment and don't pay. Feel ashamed." 5 minutes later another message comes from him "sorry sorry so sorry for the message it was meant for a another customer". The first message was already seen by my father-in-law, mother-in-law. I lost all my respect that moment. On top of all this when I asked him to communicate decently, he says my manager Nisha has approved me to send this message to all the customers who don't pay their loans. He clearly told me to do whatever I can as nothing will happen to him as Axis bank has given him the rights to do this type of recovery. This lady Nisha from legal team from # +91-440825555 & +91-9538296483 harassed me mentally & verbally almost daily. The words she used was I will abuse you, your wife and your parents as you have not paid the loan regularly, when I ask her to speak decently, she tells me that I don't care about anyone. I am the head of legal team and you are a customer who has to be treated like this. She said I will keep abusing your parents until you pay the loan. She clearly told me go and complain to the CEO of Axis bank, I don't care about it. He can not do anything to me. I would like to know what type of representatives you have in the recovery team. I have all the documentation needed, the messages she and other guy had sent. The call recordings are there. I would like to go to the consumer court with the help of human rights commission. But before that I would like to give bank authorities one chance to handle this situation & solve it for me. I am embarrassed to the core by the behavior of your bank employees. I want to speak a higher authority who has the power to listen to me and punish these 2 representative or I will go to the Consumer Court, human rights, social media & TV media with all these evidences. I was in touch with you guys and is this how you take authority in your hands and harass your customers? I will give bank only one chance to reconcile with me by punishing these representatives for their atrocious behavior or I am taking this matter to public eyes. I am not joking, I am serious.

Apr 19, 2017

Money Looters- axis bank

I worked for this company.... Last month they didn't pay my salary,,, PF deducted but it's showing as invalid....

And also thy charged double of my credit card bill.
Fckrs Kick these kind of banks outside of our country

Apr 19, 2017

Money Looters

This bank is useless... Whatever they charge is final.. U can't do anything once they charge amount like penalty interested consolidated fee etc

Their decision is final... Bitch Fckrs
potluri9999

Apr 9, 2017

Refund against failed transaction

This is Vamsi Krishna here.. I have done a transaction using my Axis bank burgundy card in DBS bank mobile application for topping up funds. Unfortunately due to some server issue money was not credited to my DBS account, but amount got deducted from my Axis bank account.

I have raised a complaint in Axis bank as well as DBS bank but they are unable to help me out in this case.

Later i have mailed to Payment gateway (Bill desk) and explained them whole thing that was happened. Then they have checked the details and updated me that on 27 March 2017 the transaction got cancelled and a refund has been initiated from their end to my source bank (Axis bank) and asked me to wait for 5-7 working days to reflect money into my account.

Its been 10 working days and the money still not yet received and again i contacted Bill desk for the delay. Then they have given me ARN number from which we can track the payment where exactly it was. But when i am asking Axis bank guys to track the transaction using this ARN they were unable to track and saying that they cant check ARN in their system.

Later they have sent a mail to dispute team to check the status even then there is no update till now.

The amount is for medical emergency purpose. I kindly request you guys to check where the amount got stuck and credit back the same funds into my Axis bank account at the earliest.

Iam attaching all the details below. So please have a look and do the needful.

Please let update me the status of this transaction at the earliest.

Axis bank A/c No: 916010047247331
Transaction Dispute Reference Number: 29930109
Transaction/Refund reference number: IHMP5222138748
SR No: 29933009
ARN number: 75503727087012521513591

Please check my details and help in reverting back my money at the earliest... Please feel free to call me..

Vamsi Krishna PSB.
Mob: 9108818888

Refund against failed transaction

tapas1308

Apr 6, 2017

Mony Transaction

I am Tapas Kumar Mandal, my a/c no. last three digit.......641, I have transfer the money from axis bank to PMC bank on 04/04/2017 through NEFT but money not transferred (money deducted from bank), I have checked both bank statement but money deducted from axis and not showing statement of PMC bank. I have complaint by phone with axis bank customer care but They are told we can't help from our side. So i decide i will not got money and make the case file for axis bank.
venkatreddypolicepatil

Apr 5, 2017

UPI app through

Dear Sir/madam,

Axis bank UPI app through twise debited my account of Hdfc bank but using of axis bank UPI app Dt 31.03.2017
Rs.2000/- and Rs.2000/- or my account also reversal of the same or beneficiary account also credit
Otherwise please reversal the my Hdfc account
Do the needful

Policepatil Venkatreddy
chandrikakambalur

Apr 4, 2017

Axis active fitness band activation code

I had bought an axis active fitness band from axis bank.
There is supposed to be a sheet with activation and code and bar code to activate the band.
But I lost the sheet and I'm unable to activate the band.

I have been calling axis bank customer care to generate the activation code.

They have raised a service request, but there is no update regarding this
Everyday they ask me to wait for one more working day.
And the request is pending since a month.
They have the worst customer service.

No proper response or resolution for this issue from their end at all
Chandrashekhar A Murthy

Apr 3, 2017

Compliant regarding ATM transaction dispute against AXIS Bank ACMC Department

I had done a transaction on 09/01/2017 from AXIS Bank ATM which is in HP Petrol Bunk Seegehalli.
Transaction # 4084 amounting to Rs 2000 was debited from my account, but did not receive cash for this transaction.

I had called customer care to my ICICI Branch giving this complaint, initially they raised a service request against Axis bank to check on this dispute, it was closed stating the transaction was successful. I had recalled customer care stating though the transaction was successful the amount was not dispensed from ATM.

ICIC bank had resubmitted the query, they took two weeks and reverted with same reason stating the transaction was successful.

Currently there is no resolution both the banks are rolling the ball, without taking any ownership. Very disappointing after three months they are still not closing this issues.

Name : Chandrashekhar A Murthy
Mb # : +91 9916100600
Email : [email protected]
sugu_17

Mar 28, 2017

Disappointed and exhausted

I am writing this review to let people know, how irresponsible, fake, lazy and liars these people are! First they came to my house running, showed me their so called "list" (which is totally fake), and told me that according to their list my degree (MS) and college I am applying to (Drexel University, US), was stated on it. After they took all my documents, they did not recieve my calls, and when they did, they kept me hooked by sayin they are still processing (which they were not), they delayed it too much that it crossed my dead line of visa document submission and almost f****d my admission. They lied so much so that at end time they can say that loan cannot be processed without collateral, so at that time, when i'll have no time, i will have to arrange some collateral. They are very cunning. First they make serious fake false promises and once you trust them, that stab you in the back.With horrible experience at axis bank,I want to make people aware about these frauds & goons
deepali.online

Mar 14, 2017

Disappointing customer service

As Axis bank is well known for banking and also for forex transactions I opened Axis bank NRE account .
On the day of opening account, Axis bank representative said that the NRO account will get activated within 24hrs.
6 months passed by, but account was still not activated. When called customer care, they said to go to branch and when went to branch, they did not communicate well. Axis bank representative at branch was very casual about this complaint and said that such things may happen. We might have missed to activate the account.

Really? Is this how it works at Axis bank?

Very poor service. This motivates to terminate account.