Axis Bank

Consumer complaints and reviews about Axis Bank

Mohammedm

Jan 1, 2017

Invalid data entered

I am trying to register in net-banking online. I have entered all the details but the page is displaying error message like "Invalid data entered" even though I have entered proper details. The message is not even specific as which field data is invalid.
Please resolve my issue

Email: [email protected]

Invalid data entered

prch

Dec 30, 2016

current account charges without information

We have open the axis bank current on Jan-2015 with deposit Rs. 10000/- the Account Details as per below :
Account Name : PRCH Enterprises
Customer ID No : 855982989
Current Account No. : 91502002747164
IFSC Code : UTIB0002115
As per commitment your representative the internet banking password will be receive by courier from the Mumbai office and there after we many time call to the representative to start the net banking or our account status.
At last we visited to the branch to get status for our current account on 30/12/2016 but the branch officer told us that your account Balance Rs. (-6500.00) and they are not given any explication for the account charges.
As per branch officer there are the sms charges but till date we have not received any sms, mail, or call from bank about the minimum balance or charges which is debited by bank.
And as per account statement has shown the charges (consolidated charges for A/c. Rs. 785.00 and Serviec Tax charges) per month. And we not received any mail or call or SMS from your site about the bank charges.
So, it is request to kindly remove the Charges and advise accordingly.
For : PRCH Enterprises
Pawan Swami
E-Mail : [email protected]
Mob. No. 7240401526
paul reddy

ATM MONEY REFUND

ON 28/10/2016 I WENT TO WITHDRAW MONEY FROM A AXIS BANK ATM NEAR BENGANAHALLI .I ENTERED A AMOUNT OF Rs 5000/- .I DID NOT RECEIVE THE MANY BUT IT WAS DEBITED FROM MY ACCOUNT.SO I CALLED UP TO CUSTOMER CARE AND REGISTERED THE COMPLAINT NO (26250041,1611-019160,133168207, AND I CALLED UP TO BANK SEVERAL TIMES AND VISITED THE BANK ALSO BUT STILL NOW THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM THE BANK SO KINDLY HELP ME TO REFUND MY MONEY
THANKING YOU

No manners bat les...!
L N Verma

Dec 29, 2016

A/C no. 470212 not my a/cc but SMS sending on my mobile no. 9828828494

Sir I am LN VERMA and my mobile no.is 9828828494. I am not a customer of axis bank but SMS related to Axis bank a/c number 470212 has been sending to my aforesaid mobile number since one year. It may the mistake of bank side or customer side. So pl. Correct the customer's mobile number as soon as possible so that the unwanted SMS can not be come on my mobile number. Thanks
bapeedas

Dec 28, 2016

False transaction alert

FROM : ACHINTYA DAS
AXIS BANK CUST ID : 837745543
E-MAIL : [email protected]

WORST AND STUPID CUSTOMER CARE = AXIS BANK

Though I have no credit card in AXIS BANK, I am regularly receiving credit card transaction alerts and also credit card statement in my e-mail id. Previously, it has been confirmed from their end more than once that my e-mail id has been de-linked from any erroneous credit card data. But this problem has not yet been resolved. Its really surprising that I've lodged same complaint again and again without any getting solution till date.
WHY YOU CANT THEY DO SUCH SIMPLE JOB OF DE-LINKING MY E-MAIL ID FROM UNWANTED CREDIT CARD (INDICATED AS Credit Card xx4462 IN TRANSACTION ALERTS RECEIVED BY ME)

MAIL RECEIVED ON 28/12/2016 = >
====================================================

Thank you for banking with Axis Bank.

Rs.4,522.63 was spent on your Axis Bank Credit Card xx4462 on 28-Dec-16 01:46:27 PM at BIG BAZAAR,. Your available Credit Limit: Rs. 19,092.69. The total Credit Limit of your account is Rs. 42,000.00.

Please contact Customer Service 1800 209 5577 or 1800 103 5577 if this transaction was not authorized by you or if you wish to convert any transaction above Rs. 2500.00 into EMI.

Assuring you of our best services.

===========================================================
vivjiosim

Dec 27, 2016

Absolutely useless service

I went to the Trivandrum Axis Bank. Basic Queries- (why such a huge amount was charged to my Credit card when I didn't use it much and how do I activate my internet banking.)
The staff was busy but was patient and tried to help me understand that they at the branch was completely helpless to help me isolate my problem with my Credit Card. They also give me my Customer ID and explained how I can get the internet banking up.

I tried to log in- but doesnt work- so what was the point of the branch staff being so helpful? I tried to call the call center- absolutely useless... wasted 2-3 hours- will Axis bank compensate for my lost time?

I am finally coming to the conclusion that banks like the SBI where they give you personalized service is probably better. Its with a heavy heart that I am deciding to close my long standing Axis Bank account- they were never like this before. Looks like their act is falling apart.
Manesh kumar bairwa

Dec 24, 2016

unorganized balance cutting

Sir /mam aaj night 24/12/2016 ko mera 900 ka balance cut kr liya he please me balance refund kre mera ac no 1752 bhilwara Rajasthan branch me he mob 8890029982
ojhavishal778

Dec 24, 2016

debitcard

19/12/2016 ko 2000 ka widrol kiya 22/12/2016 ko statment chek kiya to 19/12/2016 ko do bar widrol show kar raha hai
account number 010010100159487
account holder name shyam sunder ojha
branch nehru shakar bhawan 22 godam jaipur rajasthan
ergent result replay & contact no 8003815778
email: [email protected] card ending no. 7116
aartisampat

Dec 21, 2016

staff complaint

Ms Karuna from Airoli Branch Axis Bank very rude in talking to the customer. Further not verifying the complete details When asked for ID no, she refused to provide the same and asked " Why you need my Id? Compalin karna hai? Airoli branch mein aa jao". She sounds like a gangster challenging some one to come to his area (ilaka).
Hanuman j

And slow service
babge

Dec 16, 2016

ATM service not provide

Following ATM Machine have some problem from last 20 days but nobody repair it, and from last 10 days no body came to put the cash in it

ATM Name I B ACADEMY LAKSHMIPURA
State KARNATAKA
City: BANGALORE
Address: AXIS BANK ATM INDIAN BUSINESS ACADEMY ARIHANT EDUCATION & RESEARCH FOUNDATION LAKSHMIPURA THATAGUNJ POST KANAKPURA MAIN ROAD BANGALORE 560062
Pincode: 560062
Metro / Non Metro METRO
Ramped Entrance: No
Bala Ganesh 93

Dec 13, 2016

ATM's not working for more than one month

I were in padur,chennai (Nearest Branch Kelambakkam). I haven't seen any of your bank branches which were filling money
for the respective atm's near by. It's been one and half month where demonetisation started,Why is it taking so long to fill the money?.
In my place i haven't seen any of your atm's opened. After this issue i thought of closing my account in your bank.I am so unsatisfied with your banking services.
dharmiknow

Dec 12, 2016

Covering black to white through agents by opening new accounts, taking whole cheque book leaflets, signed by those in whose name account is created

Many accounts opened. Huge amounts deposited. Agents have made the new account holders to sign on empty cheques, kept passbooks n cheque books with them. The ones in whose names accounts have been opened don't even have their account number details.
Chayapati

Dec 10, 2016

Not refunded

Date 05 12 2016 iam swiped rs 592.10/- Vijay bank edc machine
sip16231

Dec 5, 2016

Cash Withdraw

Associate(cashier) is withdrawal money of other person self without any queue or token.while many poor person is waiting numbers of hours in queue and at end of day associate said" you can go at your home due to limit of cash has end." Manager of this branch also support to his/her associates for such type of activity may be it has taken some commission for same.
I am Shailendra Kumar and this incident had happened at Address: Ground Floor and Basement, Plot No. 4 &5, B1A, Sector -51, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301.
TERA SAR

Dec 3, 2016

DENIAL TO PRINT PASSBOOK DETAIL

sir/madam
I am one of your customer having account in your prestigious bank, branch Axis bank Kutchery Road, Ranchi. The problem that force to put a complaint against the branch because the executive were continuously deny to print the transaction detail in the passbook. They clearly said that our printer is not working from last two month. Also the behavior of some lady executives is also very rude to the customer. As per problem said, if bank is unable to repair the printer then I suggest please collect the money from us and kindly repair the printer for the convenience.
Thankyou
IMUSH

Dec 2, 2016

Axis bank is Fraud

This Bank is very worst i have ever seen in my life , i suggest , Prospects do not get into relationship ..these guys manipulated customers
Worst Credit card service ..while you have transaction please check they hide some deduction
interest rate always in their mind

You dont even have an Idea when they gonna freeze your account

but this private banking is fraud ..rude, and insystematic
Sidhu123

Dec 1, 2016

Net banking

I was trying to book a flight ticket using axis bank net banking and i did not have my other cards with me and what just happened was your net banking service was not available and after some time the ticket price just increased to almost double. Thanks for your service .
SukeshBolar

Nov 30, 2016

Fucker axis bank

Dear Axis Bank,

F**kers can't respond to the issue and solve it. Just taking out my money without any reason. When you guys know its an false transaction done from your end, its your responsibility to solve it. F**kers rather then taking money from customer in such a manner, you people can beg right? I need my issue to be sorted.

Complaint reference number - 26534927
madhiprem

Nov 29, 2016

complain in cashier

Sir me apke bank me cash deposit kerwane gaya tha but vaha per jo cashier thi unhone agresive tarike se baat ki. Unka way of talking very bad tha. Vo baat kerte kerte kafi aggresive ho gayi thi.
phir vho ladki jab ladkokho dekthi tho muskurathi jab ladkiyhokho dekney sey thamasha bhanathi
it was happend in mylapore south mada street branch ka ladki iss thara behave karthi koi uppar valey sey bholo ki ask them to teach about customer service and teach them what is a customer service
ronakm62

Nov 24, 2016

Cash widral pay silp

Employ say -not any branch provide cash widhaall slip
PLZ NO MORE CHEQUES PLS FEVER ME

Nov 21, 2016

Regards bal;ance deduction

Dear axis team,
I am a customer of axis bank since 3 months,last month my salary credited to my account,on the same day 500 rupees negative balance is showing in my account,after credting my salary 500+ amount has been deducted,i called to customer care they said there is no such deductions,and now statement it is showing Consolidated Charges ..my account no-916010057648465,it is a salary account as debit card came along with welcome kit and no additional cards,am working in axis securities bangalore,That 500 rs is useful to my daily needs pls return it
My Mail id is [email protected],Alt number-9036015222
Kindly check it and do needful
yogashree

Nov 17, 2016

wrong bill

I wanted to inform you that, my credit card associated with this
account is blocked. I had tred to purchase a cake on 6th of July from a US site
but it asked for ZIP code and after I gave my ZIP code and card details, it
showed on screen that the transaction has failed. I immediately called AXis bank
customer care and they told me that, I do not have to worry, that the money
will come back to my credit card, but instead I got charged for that amount and
my card is blocked now as well. the customer care people said they blocked my card due to unauthorized person used my card & they given some number to call and unblock my card. I have tried many times to reach the 022 number
but no one picks up.

However after so many time called to customer care but your executive listen my concern but end of the call they said there is no complaint register.hence above attachment is attached for your reference or proof i'm already register a complaint but no resolution after 120 days& you take money from my saving account and paid the credit card by own without my permission. now im not believe to axis bank you people without intimating to me & taking money from saving bank & paying the credit card bill. you people charged me every month late fee after blocked my card . now im going to consumer court to complain regards axis bank .. thank u so much to give me a lot of trouble .. now im closed my axis bank saving bank account as well credit card.

Subhra Rani Patel